Wedded & Abandoned

By CliffeShyna

Jordan Zella Carol was a typical brunette , American girl. She was talented if you were counting ranching and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Prologue

31.4K 554 20
By CliffeShyna

A/N

A BIG AUTHOR ALERT ---- This story is not going to continue , it will :p but not now... I am just uploading the prologue bcz its been in my head since ages. I can't wait to read the suggestions you guys make or give any advice.

This is also not a story I want in any other place , it is strictly under my name i.e. shynacliffe and the infringement of the novel can lead to really bad actions, one of them is prison, other is penalty.

Well , I think you guys know better to copy a thing which hasn't even started yet...;)

Love ya all very much,
Shyna Cliffe
XOXO

" The commencement of a novel is like a birth of a babe...:) "
                        - Shyna Cliffe.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PROLOGUE••••••••

You know the feeling when you are reading a story and get excited about the ending. Huh?

Well in mine you won't have to wait for five hundred pages, a book or two of the series to know what happened in the end. My story started with the end...

Ever heard that quote ' every end has its own beginning? ' , well God took it literally when he wrote mine because my life has been the epitome of that quote.

To make a big story short , I am Jordan , Jordan Zella Carol , born on the fourth of July ,1990 .

Yeah , even my birth was celebrated with crackers and independence celebrations.

Two years ago , a Prince came to my town , a small place where I lived with my grandpa and grandma. My Mom married when I was two, she wanted to take me with her but it was with either her husband or her daughter , so well , husband it is.

Huh? Where was I? Yeah I lived with my grandpa and grandma who are still alive by the way , the Prince was the heir of the Douglas throne, lived in a villa like home , I called it the black castle . The prince hated the princess , well hello , of course I am the princess.

So yeah he hated me , there were many reasons, one of them was I never gave a shit to what he said or did. I smoked, he hated that. I drank cold beer , he despised anything that caused unconsciousness.

I could hold my drink.

So well storm comes , not the real storm silly , a girl . Louise Morgan , the dark witch , the Prince's Ex , he loved her !

Her ! Not the real princess.

Not me!

But hell I hated him too , atleast some part of me did.

The witch broke up with the prince , it angered the Prince and the hardheaded drunk Prince went to the Princess to fuck her senseless.

I shouldn't have written that!

Scratch ****

Make love to her. But he didn't love her. Okay have sex with her. Well they fight , and the fight turns into passion , the passion then enfolds itself with kisses and embraces.

The morning comes , they find themselves in a room and memory half lost. The king Douglas comes to know about their night events and calls the Prince to Court , the house. He asks the Prince if the precautions were taken.

The Prince denies. Grandpa and Grandma ask for mercy and seek justice which is given by Prince's Dad. The punishment was marriage until it is known that the baby is not involved.

The Princess gets nothing. They get married, the Prince goes back to the dark witch for evil stuff. Princess is alone again , she misses her long lost family , her drunkard dad who also got married soon after her mother left him.

Why couldn't she leave too ? She thought one day and taking all her things , packing them , she lies about the baby and leaves.

After an year and four months ,

She is living in her dad's ranch alone with her six month old little princess who is so small that she is unable to speak and walk...

My reason to live , my Sara....

Written by- A very angry Jordan on the eve of her daughter's six month's birthday.

The Prince , Sebastian Douglas is searching for his Princess , Jordan Zella Carol to complete the divorce so that he can finally be a bachelor and marry the witch.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Short A/N

Nothing is this story is related to a Prince or a Princess.

Shyna Cliffe

Dedication --- Marybeth, Stephanie, Linda and Catherine !

Please follow my blog - www.thebestwhattoreads.WordPress.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
14K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
9.2M 321K 62
Kayla Andrews was living a simple life even as the daughter of one of the richest men in the society, she still tried her best not to dwell under her...
946 125 27
Hannah Taylor is a bedraggled, constantly tired single mum. Her entire reason for living is for her young daughter, Bea. After she caught her ex chea...