✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁵.²grimmauld place

4.7K 230 102
By -siriuslycv

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━"WE'RE NOT MOVING, FI." Sirius stated, a soft look on his face. "Just temporarily staying at my old house."

"Dad, do you even want to stay there?" Athena asked worriedly. She'd known all about the trauma that her father was put through in that place, so finding out that they were going to stay there for a while shocked her.

"No, not really... But if it means that we're all safe, then I'd do it." Sirius answered, placing a small smile on his lips. "Besides, I can get rid of the bad memories with good ones."

Athena sighed, walking towards her father and giving him a hug. "Alright, if you say so."

"It's just going to be headquarters for the Order, we won't move in there."

Athena then crossed her arms. "I hope not. You said grandma screams a lot, that's my job. Not hers."

Then the thought of Athena and his mother just screaming back and forth at each other came across Sirius' mind. "Now I'm rethinking my decision of offering that place."

───── ❦ ─────
𝟏𝟐 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

Athena and Sirius were the first ones to go to Grimmauld Place. They planned to have the two Blacks stay there for a few days ─ to clean up as nobody had lived in there for years. The house was bound to be full of dust or creatures- and once it was ready, the other Order members - and the other children (Hermione, Harry and the Weasley kids) - would be able to arrive. But it had to be quick though, as Harry wouldn't be vulnerable to the death eaters for long.

Sirius wasn't an idiot to offer the house of horrors to the Order. While the man hated the place, he knew that it would be the safest place he knew. His father, and his ancestors, had placed all sorts of safety measures to the house─ hell, it may even have every single one of them! 

So as they stood on the street, in front of where 12 Grimmauld Place was supposed to be, Athena was no doubt in confusion. "Is there some sort of spell here? There's only 11 and 13."

"It's there. Just be patient." Then the houses started shuffling, and there appeared 12 Grimmauld Place. "The house has a whole lot of spells placed on it, keeping it from the muggles and all that."

Athena stood there with her mouth agape, watching as the old house became visible to her. "Woah... That's cool, and smart."

A small laugh escaped Sirius' mouth. "Yeah... It is."

The two had started to walk towards the door, Extension Charms were placed onto the bag they were each holding containing the items they needed. Athena also had her trunk with her, planning to stay in the house until Hogwarts. "But what I don't understand is why the home of the Ancient and Noble house of Black placed in the middle of a muggle street?" Athena asked. "I thought your parents and ancestors hated muggles?"

Sirius seemed to think about it, but just shrugged in response. "I don't know actually, I never got to asking that."

"Maybe I can ask grandma later..."

SIrius widened his eyes, "Oh nooo... she would not like that."

"Exactly." Athena grinned mischievously. Sirius sighed, but he was proud, as it was what he would've done as well.

The two had already entered the house, and if you asked Athena what's one word to describe the place, it would've been dust. The whole place had been covered with dust, spider webs and different creatures here and there.

Somehow, Sirius forgot to mention that the Blacks owned a house-elf, so when Kreacher appeared from the kitchen as Athena was cleaning it, Athena dropped the cloth she was holding and started running for her life. It wasn't the fact that there was a random creature in the house, but more of the fact that he literally apparated into the kitchen and glared at Athena intensely.

When Sirius explained it was just their house-elf Kreacher, the girl felt bad, and went back to the kitchen. She found the house-elf standing where he previously was, and she apologised. Though Kreacher didn't care and just started muttering harsh words; Athena just shrugged and continued her cleaning.

Now, she had finished cleaning the majority of the kitchen, asking ─ well, rather like demanding ─ some help from said house-elf, the area was now clean (excluding half of the cabinets). Sirius was tidying the living room, as it was one of the main areas in the house.

There were many floors in the house, but Athena had mainly ventured until the fourth floor. She didn't clean it up, no, that would've been too much cleaning for her, but she did look through the rooms. Majority of the rooms above the second floor were bedrooms.

She found that her grandmother's room, Walburga's, was on the third floor. She immediately called dibs on it, which confused her father as to why she would want it. She simply said that it looked big with the comfiest bed, and that it would've annoyed Walburga that her "half-blood" granddaughter was sleeping in her room.

Speaking of the Black, Athena had met her portrait, and Merlin, Sirius  could swear that he had lost the ability to hear just because of them. His mother had been yelling profanities at her, but Athena didn't take offense as she just yelled back words like "What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all the nonsense you're speaking!" "I hope you know that I'm sleeping in your room!" "I'm going to be staying in this house until Hogwarts! Aren't you glad, grandmother?!" "Do you think I can give your portrait a makeover?? I think you'd look great with a mustache! Where's my sharpie-!"

Athena annoyed the older woman simply by being respectful and disrespectful at the same time. It might have been a loud plan, but nonetheless, it still worked.

───── ❦ ─────

The days had easily gone by. Athena and Sirius had done more cleaning, Athena had a lovely yelling match with her grandmother, Kreacher helping the two out with the cleaning, and more cleaning.

Harry and James were to come over today, which excited the two Blacks to the fullest as they had wanted more company in the lonely and old house. This would also mean that Walburga was going to be more annoyed, which entertained Athena further. Sometimes the portrait was screaming at different times, irritating both Athena and Sirius. Sirius had tried to tell his mother to shut up, as well as taking her painting down, but to no luck, she didn't and the painting was stuck on the wall with a permanent sticking charm. All he had done was place a blanket over her portrait.

He was going to place a silencing charm on her, but Athena said she wanted to continue the yelling matches between herself and her grandmother. As Athena would continue yelling and yelling, Walburga would grow more chaffed, up to the point where she would just stop shouting altogether. Overall, Athena's plan worked.

"Harry!" Athena yelled out, running over to the boy as he walked through the front door.

Harry grinned, immediately returning the hug as she reached him, letting go of his trunk handle as he wrapped his arms around the girl's waist. "Hi Fi."

"Merlin, your hair!" The girl complained, letting go of the boy as she then turned to hug James. "Uncle Prongs!"

"Mini Pads!" James exclaimed, bringing the girl in for a hug. "How you holding up?"

"I think I might lose my voice soon." Athena stated as she pulled away, placing a hand to her neck. 

"She's been having shouting matches with my mother since we arrived." Came Sirius' voice, the man walking down the stairs.

"Uncle Pads!" Harry yelled out happily, the boy running over to his godfather.

"Mini Prongs!" Sirius stated gladly, then he let go of the boy as he ruffled his hair. "It wasn't long since I last saw you, and you cut your hair!"

"Thank the gods he did," The Black daughter opinionated. "He looks better with this type of hair."

"I happened to like that hair. I think I looked handsome." Harry scoffed. "And what about your hair?! It's short now!"

Athena scoffed, ignoring Harry's second statement. "Well if you think that then no wonder that Ravenclaw chick rejected you."

Harry's eyes instantly widened. "Shut up Athena!"

"Ravenclaw chick?" Sirius asked in confusion.

"Rejected?" Then came James' voice. "How come we didn't know about this girl?"

Athena then realised what she had just said. Luckily for her, Walburga's voice started yelling. "MORE BLOOD-TRAITORS IN THE NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK!"

Taking it as a chance to leave, Athena aimed for the stairs. "Erm, that's my cue to leave! Bye! HEY GRANDMOTHER WALBURGA, DID YOU KNOW-"

James and Sirius turned their gaze back to the boy as they had previously faced Athena. Harry stood there between the two, thinking of a way to plan Athena's death

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2023©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.2K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
7.8K 367 23
"How come you don't like sweets that much?" "It can cause acne, I'm pretty careful when it comes to my face." "Trust me, it's not that bad." "You'...
249K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
1.1M 30K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...