Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin

8.2K 247 220
By neymarfantasy

I watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad, since that was my favorite TV series at the moment, and went to bed early. I dreamed about Neymar that night. In the dream, we kissed each other passionately. I woke up feeling quite warm and weird. I shivered thinking about the dream and decided to ban it from my mind. I had a party to look forward to tonight.

I was just wasting time in my room and decided to get dressed early. I wore the black sequin skirt and the cream see-through blouse with the bandeau underneath. I picked out these black pumps and wore them. I looked in the mirror and felt confident about my look. I combed my hair and then curled it, making my curls bouncy. I applied a light layer of foundation and some concealer and blush. I used some mascara on my lashes and eyeliner to make my honey eyes pop. After that, I applied a berry-colored lipstick that matched my slightly tanned skin. It was almost 7 pm when I was finally ready to go and a few minutes later Adrian walked into my room.

“Wow, sis, stunning,” he said.

"Thanks” I giggled.

“For Marc?” he winked.

“Stop” I groaned.

“Well whoever it is, good luck sis! Ready to go?” he asked, chuckling.

I nodded and went out with him to his car. He drove us to Marc’s place, which wasn’t that far away. His house looked big and modern and you could see that a party was going on inside. Adrian and I walked in and saw a lot of people dancing, drinking, and enjoying themselves.

“Enjoy sis, I’ll go find Jordi and Piqué. If there is anything call me alright?” he said, patting my back

I nodded and walked through the crowd. I saw Neymar talking with some guy and waved at him when he looked my way. His face lit up when he saw me. He said something to the guy and quickly walked over to me. He was wearing black long shorts and a half-unbuttoned white t-shirt, revealing half of his muscled body.

“Olive!” he yelled, pulling me into a tight hug.

He wore a delicious cologne, I inhaled it deeply.

“You look…hot” he winked, releasing me from his arms.

“Erm…thanks” I blushed. 

“If you are looking for Marc, I haven’t seen him,” Neymar said.

“It’s okay, show me around will you?” I asked.

Neymar slid his hand around my waist and pulled me with him through the people and rooms.

“Drink?” he asked.

“No alcohol though,” I said.

“Of course not” Neymar chuckled.

He got me a glass of some lemonade.

“Thanks,” I said and took a gulp.

“Olive!” I heard that familiar sweet voice call my name, making me feel like I was melting.

“Marc” I gasped, looking into his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I blushed, but I tried to keep calm. He let go of me and looked at me from head to toe.

“Wow, you look amazing!” he complimented.

“Thanks,” I said, shyly.

“Want to dance?” he asked.

“Su-re” I stuttered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him toward where the music was coming from. I saw a lot of people dancing to some Spanish song that I didn’t recognize. Marc slid his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We started dancing, and though I was feeling quite shy I wanted to enjoy this moment. I put my arms around his neck, hoping he would like it. He smiled brightly at me and put both his arms around my waist. We danced looking into each other’s eyes. I forgot about my surroundings and only had eyes for Marc.

“Olive,” he said.

“Yes?” I replied.

He moved his face closer to mine and I knew he was going to kiss me, because of the way he was looking at my lips. I bit my lips lightly, making him lick his lips. His hands tightened around my waist, which made me flinch slightly.

“Marc!” some dude suddenly yelled into our ears.

“Dude, what the fuck?” Marc cursed, letting go of me.

“Where is your bathroom?” he asked.

“Seriously man? Go fuck yourself” he yelled, which made me want to laugh out loud but I bit my lip.

“Woah, chill bro,” the guy said and disappeared into the crowd.

“Sorry about that” Marc mumbled.

“It’s okay” I smiled.

“Let me get us something to drink…my throat is dry” Marc grinned and pressed a kiss on my cheek.

I stood on the side, giggling to myself. I felt so happy that Marc liked me back. I wanted to punch that guy from earlier, however, because he interrupted my first kiss with Marc. God, I had dreamed of kissing his lips for so long, and then that idiot come and ruin it.

“Olive?” I heard a voice next to me

“What are you doing here?” I gasped.

“I was invited,” he said.

I stood there shocked because the last person I had expected at this party was Nick!

“You look hot,” he said with a smirk.

“Uh thanks,” I said, irritated.

“Want to dance?” he asked.

“No, thank you,” I said.

“Oh come on” he pushed.

“I said no” I groaned.

“Why not?” he asked.

“Uhm…I’m here with my boyfriend” I lied.

“Boyfriend?” he asked like he was shocked to hear that a girl like me could ever have a boyfriend or something.

“Yes, why is that surprising or something?” I asked irritated.

“Hey, Olive are you alright?” Neymar asked, appearing next to us.

Nick looked at him from head to toe and then at me.

“Uh yes Neymar,” I said.

“Who is that?” Neymar asked.

“Nick…” I mumbled.

Neymar immediately took my hand and held it firmly.

“You are Neymar the famous Brazilian football player right? How do you know her?” Nick frowned.

“I’m her boyfriend,” he said, which shocked me.

Nick’s jaw dropped.

“For real?” he asked.

Neymar suddenly cupped my face and kissed me fully on the lips. My heart stopped and I forgot how to breathe! My mind was a total blank, the only thing I felt was his lips on my mine. When his lips finally parted, I stood there frozen like a retard. I didn’t even notice that Nick had left.

“Olive?” Neymar said, softly.

He held my face and made me look at him. I just stared at him for a few seconds and then blinked.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Olive there you are! I was looking for you!” Marc said, with 2 drinks in his hands.

“Come on,” he said, grabbing my arm.

Neymar stood there expressionless, while Marc pulled me with him. Marc shoved a cup in my hand and I automatically gulped it down in one go.

“Slow down!” Marc yelled.

“Shit!” I coughed out loud because it was pure vodka.

“I’m sorry, I should have told you what was in that cup,” Marc said, looking worried.

“I-i-it’s okay,” I said, coughing.

I felt the alcohol go to my head instantly.

“Are you okay?” Marc asked.

I nodded and hugged Marc, burying my face into his neck. I inhaled his scent, making him chuckle because it probably tickled him.

“Olive” he whispered into my ear.

“M-arc you b-eauty…those eyes h-aunt me in my s-sleep” I gushed, staring at him.

“You had a little too much to drink I think!” he chuckled, shyly.

“I think I need another,” I said.

“I think you’ve had enough,” he said, stroking my hair.

“My throat is dry” I groaned.

“I’ll get you some water, don’t move! Stay here!” Marc said.

I smiled to myself like an idiot, dreaming about Marc when Nick appeared again!

“What are you doing with that guy when you have a boyfriend?” he questioned.

“He is my boyfriend,” I said.

“What? I thought Neymar is?” he frowned.

“Huh?” I asked, confused.

I think the alcohol was clouding my mind to think rationally or to even lie convincingly.

“Here,” he said, handing me a cup.

“Ugh, thanks my throat is so dry” I groaned.

I drank it, realizing too late that it was a gin tonic, but I couldn’t care less at that moment.

“Thanks, babe” I giggled.

“Want to dance?” Nick asked, licking his lips.

I shook my head because I wanted Marc.

“Come on” he pushed.

“Marc and Neymar” I giggled.

“Wait, do you have 2 boyfriends?” he asked.

“M-maybe” I slurred, as I felt the gin and the vodka mixing in my system.

“Wow…you have seriously changed” he sounded disappointed.

"Get lost you flirt, no one wants you here” I hissed.

“You are a total bitch” he yelled and walked off in anger.

I chuckled to myself, thinking about Nick’s face when Marc finally returned.

“Here,” he said, handing me a cup.

“Is t-this v-vodka or gin?” I slurred.

“It’s water, drink up,” Marc said, frowning.

I smacked the plastic cup out of his hands. He looked shocked at me.

“Olive, did you drink more alcohol?” he asked.

I giggled like a naughty girl.

“Olive, you are unbelievable!” Marc yelled.

“Baby please don’t be angry at baby Olive” I whined, hugging him.

He removed my hands and looked at me with an angry expression.

“You are drunk!” he sighed.

I tried to kiss him, but he made sure to keep me away from his face.

“Urgh, you m-mean!” I yelled, slurring.

“Hey, Neymar! Come here, dude!” Marc suddenly yelled.

“What?” he asked, walking over to us.

“Marc, what the fuck did you do to her bro? She wasn’t supposed to drink!” he yelled when he saw that I was wasted.

“Bro she drank 1 cup of vodka and I think something else while I went to get water” Marc complained.

"What’s wrong my sexy babies?” I asked, giggling.

“What now?” Marc asked, looking helpless.

“She needs to drink water and sober up,” Neymar said.

“Okay, I’ll do that,” Marc said.

“You have done enough! You should have looked after her!” Neymar hissed and grabbed my arm.

“Bro, that wasn’t my fault! I can’t control her” Marc defended.

“Whatever dude, I’ll use your guest room and put her to sleep or something,” Neymar said, irritated.

“Alright bro,” Marc said, slightly relieved.

Neymar dragged me upstairs.

“Babe you naughty bringing me straight to the bedroom without even kissing me” I chuckled.

Neymar groaned.

“Go sit down on the bed,” he said.

“I l-like a man who t-takes control” I slurred.

Neymar shoved a cup of water into my hands.

“Drink up,” he said.

I shook my head.

“Come on Olive, you need to drink it,” he said.

“No, only vodka or gin,” I said, crossing my arms.

“Olive no way in hell am I giving you more alcohol” he yelled.

“But baby Olive needs her cocktail” I whined.

Neymar chuckled, but then his face turned serious again. He sat next to me on the bed and tried to force me to drink the water. I knocked it out of his hands. It landed on the floor, staining the carpet.

“OLIVE” Neymar yelled.

“Don’t yell at me” I said as tears started welling up in my eyes.

“Aw baby I’m sorry,” Neymar said, wrapping his arms around me.

“No, you m-mean” I stuttered, pushing him away.

“I’m sorry” he cooed, wrapping me in his arm again.

He pressed a soft kiss on my temple, making me giggle. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no...drunk Olive again! Poor Neymar is having a hard time trying to control her huh? At least he seems to be doing a better job than Marc right?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.8K 28
COMPLETED | 'I can't help but feel so good when I'm with you.' ♔
770K 14.1K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
47.8K 883 39
Time heals all wounds, right? Maybe for most people, but Alana Amero isn't in the category of most people. Over a year later after her bitter break u...
55.1K 1.4K 23
When a small town tv host gets a job offer from the world famous sports tv show, her whole life is changed into a new and magical one. She can hypnot...