BROVE BLOVE UNTIL LOVE

By carmelaCGR

Is it true that different poles attract? Could a superstar fall in love with a normal girl that is unfortunat... More

Chapter one
Chapter two: Your past builds up your present
Chapter 3: Love triangle?
Chapter 4: My blog
Chapter 5: The funny set-up
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Learning LIFE
Chapter 8: When Love knocks
Chapter 9: My love for dad
Chapter 10: MIND IN MESS
A LITTLE BIT OF EGYPT'S BEAUTY
Chapter 11: The bomb exploded
Chapter 12: Get to know Prouker
Chapter 13: The oppression in my life
Chapter 14: The surprise
Chapter 15: The masquerade ball
Chapter 16: Vicky?
Chapter 17: Her
Chapter 18: Confrontation
Chapter 19: I LOVE YOU
Chapter 20: Falling for her?
Note
Chapter 21: World falling apart
Chapter 22: When LOVE isn't enough
Chapter 23: Memories
Chapter 24: Move on? Could I?
hello
Chapter 25: A Baby?
Get excited
Chapter 26: Propose?
Author note
Author note
#145 in break-up
Chapter 27: My brother?
Chapter 28: If life was easy?
Author note
Chapter 30: Mr. Darcy's proposal
Chapter 31: The loss
Chapter 32: Bad impression!
Chapter 33: A Purpose to live for?
Rankings
Chapter 34: Fight or Flight?!
Chapter 35: God I want to DIE!
Chapter 36: Please, live for ME!
Chapter 37: The reality of Ryan
Chapter 38: Get married!
Chapter 39: Life going crazy!
Chapter 40: Why not live a little?
Chapter 41: The wedding day
Chapter 42: Show me what you got!
Chapter 43: Could a coincidence bring lovers?
Chapter 44: Mr. Lover CEO
Chapter 45: Why not a new mindset?!
Chapter 46: Jealousy unexplained
Chapter 47: Two lovebirds!
Chapter 48: Philophobia
Chapter 49: Weird intimacy!
Chapter 50: A hunter awaits!
Chapter 51: I kind of like you.
Chapter 52: Mafia boss and marriage proposal
Chapter 53: Discovering lies!
Chapter 54: There is no such thing called love
[Epilogue] Chapter 55: What should I get?
Note
Hi!
New update!

Chapter 29: The death of me

9 3 0
By carmelaCGR

Intellia
Getting to get out with Ryan even if we were accompanied by my friends was truly refreshing!
I mean the day of the restaurant was hilarious; I felt like a child back there! The way you become unworried, and carefree -just to keep it simple " yourself"- is amazingly perfect and shows how much you started to feel safe with a person.

Well, that got me a little scared. I mean I began to be relaxed and happy seeing Ryan. Sometimes I felt safety as if he was my brother and as if I knew he'd care for me and protect me if I was ever in need.
As I was deep in thought, my phone rang...
His picture flashed on the phone's screen and I  couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth while I was answering the call.

"Hi there "

"Don't tell me you really made it my contact number photo? As I surely heard this chuckle!"

"Well, I told I'll do so. Didn't I? "

"I'll never get what I want when it comes to you and your stubbornness, right?
So, I guess I better stop the talking because, whatever I do or say, you won't change your mind !"

"Yeah! You better do so, gentleman!"

"So, let's get to the point I want to hang out with you today!
Could you think of a place and of course, include food as I became an addict of this Egyptian food!
Also, it would be better if it was something new as I really want to try another thing out!
And one more thing, please something with no embarrassment!"

"Well, I actually have plans with the girls today!
We were going to do a picnic after going to this food competition."

"Wow! Food competition?
Count me in! I'll win with ease."

"Well, it is a dyadic competition!
And don't flatter yourself so much, chef!
It isn't to beat something perfect as me!"

"Miss perfect and the billionaire !"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It's our story name! How couldn't you get it? No, no! I'm hurt."

"Please, stop with that behavior! I don't like men being all....pouting or pleading! Eww! It isn't you're thing and trust me when you do so I know you'll look cute...uhum!..I mean weird!"

"Yeah! I am sure I'll look cute....uhum!.... you mean weird!"

"Keep it like that and I'll hang up on you!"

"P.S. Stop with the blush! I know you didn't mean it but, I just have this effect on women and I just.... you know... distract them!"

I hung up on him.
Wow!
From now, you started to mention your exes! Will if you think this is a way to impress me then, you should be punished, mister!

Let's see...
What should I prepare for this contest?

Well, it isn't about Egyptian food only...
So, baguettes? ...
Italian pizza?...
Squid? ...
Why not crepes?

I could make it Mexican chicken crepe with a lot of spices maybe, I could even adjust it a little by adding some of these amazing Indian hot spices as I am sure there combination would be mouth-watering! A little of Parmesan cheese with mozzarella scattered on the top before grilling it would be over the top! As they melt...Oh God! I'm now hungry just by thinking of that...Do you blame me?

I took all the ingredients and headed to pick out my outfit!
...
"Hello guys! Who would be with me on the team? What? Why didn't you get Lea? Now, we're three! How will we compete?"

"What Intellia, we're four! Ryan is buying some ingredients."

"How did he know any of the details of the competition, I  haven't told him the place or time or even ground rules! "

"Well, it was us...duh! The best match makers!"

"Okay! So, who is with me? I need to pick up our team name!"

"Of course I am,...darling!" I turned to see Ryan smiling and got sure something was definitely on. "No need to think because we're"... His smiled widened, he was holding two aprons and as he unfolded them, his smile grew wider and wider! "Miss perfect and the billionaire !"

"What?"
As soon as I looked at him, I got what he meant!

2 aprons with these title on: "Miss perfect" and "The billionaire"

...
" Smile guys! It will be a legendary photo." My friends cheered and I turned to Ryan and told him
" Trust me when I tell you I will kill you!"

" Oh but nothing is new, you're the death of me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
882K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
1.1M 42.9K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...