We are Different & Weird| BTS...

By Shippedfanfictions

"Namjoon is weird." is the common phrase in his college. But Namjoon never mind it.. He was just happy to... More

Prologue
Characters
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (18+)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

4

1.4K 66 21
By Shippedfanfictions

“Its better be worth it” Jin said to no one in general as he was standing in front of a restaurant door, contemplating whether he should go in or not.

You see Jin really didn’t wanted to be here. When he first read the letter, inviting him for some dumbass party he decided he will not go.

But somehow on Sunday evening, he found himself standing in front of this restaurant which was clearly 5 miles away from his place. What is he even doing? Is he really finally going to meet one of the Dr. John’s subjects?

“Well I am already here, I should go in. I can always walk out” he said, still talking to himself. Trying to reason his mind why he was doing it.

As he was giving himself some pep talk, he didn’t realise that there was a person standing behind him right now, listening to him, waiting for the handsome guy to enter.

“In or out man.. Don’t block the path” a stern but yet somehow melodic voice rang from behind Jin, giving the handsome guy startle.

He turned and found a guy, a little shorter than him, with grey hairs. Although he was wearing a black mask, you can just tell he was good looking. It’s not every day Jin calls someone ‘good looking’.

The ‘good looking’ guy checked out Jin from head to toe first, His eyes carrying a hint of mischief as he repeated again, “Move.. in or out Baby boy, don’t block the path”

Jesus. Who the hell he thinks he is? Calling me Baby boy… Jin thought. He shot a glare to the man thinking, He is not THAT good looking.  He huffed and turned to enter the restaurant.

The not THAT good looking guy followed.

The restaurant was small, not that spacious but still with elegant décor. Jin especially has a habit of noticing such things. Like how the restaurant is currently lit in dim purple lights with soft instrumental playing in background. It was giving off chilled vibes which still carry class.

Jin noticed that restaurant is currently empty except for few people sitting in one corner table by the window separated by the room divider which have intricate design pattern. The table was currently holding 4 other people. As soon as Jin saw people on the table he knew these were the other subjects.

He stopped in his tracks, FUCK

He didn’t thought he was going to meet all the subjects today.. And why is this place so empty? Now that he remembers, although the door of restaurant was not locked, the sign still said close. Is it reserved for them? 

The guy who was following Jin let out a low whistle, while crossing Jin and heading towards the room divider. 

As soon as he reached the table, a guy in all black got up, greeting the new arrival.

They murmured something when the guy in black look towards Jin and smiled and bowed a little in a form of greeting. Jin bowed back and finally started walking again and reaching the divider. 

“Hello” he greeted awkwardly to everyone sitting there.

The guy in black extended his hand, saying “Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook aka subject 7. I am the host of today’s party. Please have a seat.”

He didn’t ask for Jin’s name so Jin didn’t give him one.  Anyways it’s not like he need Jin’s name. Isn’t he the one to send him an invite at his house? Jin wonders how much this guy knows about him.

 The atmosphere at the table was awkward. No one was talking to each other.

There was a grumpy guy, fiddling with his phone having earphones in his ear. His lips making small pout, somewhat making his grumpy exterior a little cute like a cat. He didn’t even looked up when Jin arrived, too engrossed in his phone to care.

Sitting next to him was a guy with smiling face, when Jin sat next to him and made eye contact he awkwardly bowed to him and then chuckled as if he thought of something funny and then abruptly stopped and turned his face back, focusing on his knees instead. Jin assumed he was nervous. They all were.

Jin looked in front of him, at far corner in front of grumpy guy sat a guy who looks really beautiful, His eyes were big, his lips were thin, he was constantly tapping on the table with his long fingers, a form of anxiety. Jin noted to himself. 

Next to him sat a guy who followed him. He has now removed his mask and was sitting quietly there while playing with his ring. Out of all people he was most richly dressed. Jin noticed Chanel earrings and he was pretty sure the ring cost more than his annual salary. He has a vague feeling he has seen this guy somewhere. But he can’t remember where.

The awkward smiling guy was opposite to this rich guy. He bowed and smiled to him as well, which was returned with a smirk and once over his body. Jin didn’t know the guy next to him but strangely he wanted to protect him from the pervert in front of him. He knew that gaze. He gets that gaze often in his line of work. That gaze which says “I will not mind fucking that ass” but the smiling boy didn’t noticed and kept smiling and then bowed down again.

Jeon Jungkook who was sitting next to the pervert guy keeps checking his phone every 10 seconds. Jin noticed although he was not as richly dressed as the pervert guy, but he was still dressed in good branded clothing while the other three guys were dressed like any other common guy on the street.

A waitress came asking for their order a few minutes later.

“Sir would you like to start ordering?” The waitress said to jungkook.

He huffed and looked at the time again. Jin checked the time too. It was 6:15pm. The time on the card said 6pm. So he nodded as if thinking of something and then put on a smile. “Let’s order first, then we can start the introductions. Please guys feel free to order anything. Food here is quiet good. I have personally chose this restaurant according to your tastes.”

Wait how does he know what we like to eat? Jin was thinking to himself while a purring noise came from his row.

He looked up and saw the grumpy guy who was previously looking like he can’t hear anything have menu in his hands and making that noise while thinking what to order.

“Can I order something to drink?” he questioned jungkook.

“Feel free” jungkook replied smiling.

“I will have 1 bottle of soju, 1 bottle of beer, one BBQ chicken, one extra spicy tteokbokki, one serving of anju and jokbal. I will order dessert later” he ordered everything in serious tone. After finishing he put on his earphones again and back to ignoring everything around him.

Everyone was bit shocked by his behaviour but even though he didn’t tried, his aloofness brought the awkwardness level down on the table. Everyone was shaking their head and smiling on their own.

The guy in front of the grumpy guy went next “one sujeonggwa and one jjajangmyeon. Don’t make it spicy.” he ordered timidly. Jin was shocked to hear the guy’s voice. He didn’t expect it to be this deep.

“do you have sprite?” the smiling guy next to jin asked.

“Yes Sir! we also serve western dishes” 

“then I will have hamburger and sprite” chirped the guy and gave the waitress a genuine smile with his full teeth showing. Jin noticed how his smile is shaped like heart.

Jin was going to order when the rich pervert cut him off,”I will have Kimchi fried rice and one beer”

“I will have jjigae, bulgogi and one bottle of soju” jin finally placed his order.

“Bibimnengmyun and one sujeonggwa” ordered jungkook after everyone.

“Your order will be served shortly”, saying this the waitress bowed and turned to left but instead get bumped into a tall bear like man who almost fall on the petite waitress but managed to not to do so by holding onto the Room divider. “Sorry I didn’t saw you, Sorry” he quickly apologised to the waitress. Waitress smiled and bowed to him and then left. He then turned to the people at the table. 

“Sorry I am late” he said to everyone bowing full 90°. His voice deep and sexy, he smiled nervously while adjusting his thick rimmed glasses and backpack. Jin only said one thing in his mind. DIMPLES.

As usual Jungkook got up to greet the newcomer. He also bowed down and then shaked hands repeating the same introduction he gave to Jin. While adding “No need to worry, we were just starting.”

He offered his seat to the newcomer while he took the head seat of the table, now facing all the guys.

“Before you arrive we were just placing our orders, please feel free to order anything, you can order drinks too” Jungkook said patiently while offering the menu.

The newcomer took the menu but didn’t look at it. Instead he turned to the waitress who Jungkook just called over again to take order, “Do you serve jjajangmyeon?”

“Yes Sir” the waitress replied.

“Then one Jjajangmyeon and one beer” he said smiling and showing his dimples.

As soon as the waitress left, Jungkook got up and bowed again to infront of everyone and said “Hello everyone! First of all thank you for accepting my invitation. I was hoping but wasn’t sure that even one of you shows up, but despite my worries you all decided to come. Thank you.”

Seeing him speaking you can see he was nervous but was doing his best to keep himself calm.

He then continued, “I believe introductions are in order..I will go first, I am Jeon Jungkook. I am 20 years old, you all must have wonder how I was able to know your address or schedules to leave the envelopes”

“Yes!” replied the newcomer but got silent again seeing that he was the only one who actually replied to him. Others still patiently listening to him. The grumpy guy also put his earphones away when jungkook started speaking.

Although Jungkook didn’t mind and even bowed him a little in a form of acknowledgement to his reply.

“I was Doctor John’s subject seven. He brought me to lab at the age of 4. He never planned to take me but due to certain circumstances he had to. Thus he did not have any particular research for me. He gave me CCTV room to watch all of you. I was the only one out of all of you who knew how many subjects are there.” He paused, letting his words sink in to the people on the table.

“What do you mean by watching all of us?” the pervert guy asked. There was an unknown emotion on his face.

Jungkook looked him in the eyes and said slowly, “I mean, he made me observe all of you since I was there. He wanted to see what kind of behaviour I will pick up from all the factors. He used to test me on your behaviour changes weekly. It was not my choice, it was his.” his last sentences directed to everyone as he glanced towards every member on the table.

“Still doesn’t explain how you know our addresses” the newcomer said.

“About that, I kind of picked up hacking in these past 3 years as I was already quite familiar with computer and coding, I grew up watching you guys.. so first it only started as curiosity as where you all are at because you all refuse to come to group therapy. I kind of hacked into police records to find where you all are, and then this idea came up of party in my head. And I acted on it. I was really ready for not a single one of you to show up.” He answered truthfully. His face turning red from embarrassment, the more he speaks. He nervously makes eye contact from one person to another. Trying to show how genuine his actions are and they mean no harm.

“So should I start with my introduction then?” asked the newcomer, taking everyone’s attention off the nervous child.

Jungkook and the guy next to me nodded. He took it as a conformation and stood up.

“Kim Namjoon. Subject 1. I am 25 years old. He kidnapped me at the age of 5” The newcomer said bowing and then straightening up.

“What did Dr. research on you?” Jin asked. His curiosity taking the best of him. 

“He made me read books, a lot of books, only books. He took weekly tests on what I read and learned” he replied simply.

“Aishhh! I hate books” said the guy next to Jin. The silent guy and pervert guy nodding in agreement.

Kim Namjoon chuckled and said, “Me too”

Jin thought since he was subject 2. He should go next. So he stood up. Bowing to everyone he stated politely and gracefully, “Kim Seokjin, Subject 2. I am 27 years old. He took me at the age of 7. He made me into fashionista, basically making me play Barbie dress up game since I was young. He used to take manners and fashion tests with me weekly.” 

He sat down after giving his introduction as graceful as before. He looked at Namjoon guy who was staring at him whole time, giving him a wink making the guy blush and look away.

“Who’s next?” the guy next to Jin asked.

“Min Yoongi. Subject 3. Kidnapped at the age of 8, currently 26. I learned music. All kind.. throughout years. He took weekly test on my music abilities.” The grumpy guy said in a monotone voice. Not bothering to get up. Just raising his hand a little in air.

“Jung Hoseok, Subject 4, He brought me at age of 7, I am 25 years old. I learned dance, he took my weekly dance tests. You guys can call me Hobi. Everyone does.” The smiling guy .. whose name Jin now know said smiling, bowing and waving at everyone then sitting back down

There were 2 people left, but no one started the introduction after Hobi finished.

Everyone was looking at the boys expectantly but no one moved to do the introduction.

“Who is subject 5?” Namjoon asked to the boys next to him.

“FUCK IT” breathed the silver hair guy. He stood up and continued,

“Park Jimin, Subject 5, He brought me at the age of 7. I am currently 23 years old.” He said bowing slightly.

He was about to sit down when Yoongi pointed to him, “You didn’t tell your research”

“Because I don’t want to” he said sternly.

“Hey you should tell us, everyone is doing it. Besides it’s not really a big secret. Remember Jungkook already seen you all these years” Jin said, now making both Jimin and Jungkook faces turn red.

“Then let me go last” Jimin retorted.

Before anyone can object, the last boy got up and bowed down to everyone.

“Kim Taehyung, Subject 6. I am also 23 years old, he kidnapped me at the age of 7. I was kept with animals my whole life. I took care of them and they somewhat took care of me. He made me learn about animals and train them. I had many pets all these years. He came weekly to take my tests too, you can all call me Tae.” the shy guy said everything in his deep husky voice. As he mentioned animals there was a boxy smile on his face. 

Jin thought how cool it was to have company, even though it was of animal. He didn’t want to but he envied that Taehyung guy a little.

“It’s your turn now Jimin” said Tae as he sat back down.

“FUCK” Jimin exclaimed

“Yah! There is no need for cussing if you don’t want to tell then don’t” Jin said. He  can’t handle this brat’s disrespect.

“I am not cussing, I am saying I learned to fuck. My whole room was filled with sex toys, I learned everything and done everything there is to do about sex. He came for weekly tests, FUCKING Tests. Okay?” Jimin said in a sarcastic tone. His face red. With anger or embarrassment you can’t tell.

He was pissed.. on hearing what everyone learned since they were kids to what he learned, he somehow felt wrong. Why him only?

When Jimin finished, everyone fell silent. No one knows what to say to that or what to do next. Luckily food arrived 2 minutes later and everyone purposefully got themselves busy over eating food.

Yoongi did ordered dessert after he finished everything he ordered. Jin was calculating in his head, how much this guy can actually eat? He was basically inhaling food. And here Jin thought he eat a lot.

After everyone finished their meal, and the table cleared, with little bit of casual talk here and there.. like.. pass the salt, pass the sauce, try this dish, or do you need another drink kind of casual talk..no one talked about anything personal during their meal... after table got cleared.. Jungkook addressed everyone again.

“Asking you all for dinner today, also had another goal, During my research I found something. Beside being linked by Dr. John’s seven subjects we also have one more thing in common.” He said gloomily.

“What?” asked Tae.

“We are all orphans."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.8K 55
A BTS FF. You are the new kid in town and school just got interesting. Right from the first time you walk into your classroom, seven boys interrupt y...
4.4K 129 16
Jeon Jungkook was 14 when his 12 year old sister Lily was taken while they were out together. Physically, Jungkook recovered from the events of the d...
Beaten By PEACH

Fanfiction

83.2K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
25.5K 1.2K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...