COTE: 50%-kun x COTE Waifus (...

By DeadEyesKun

OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, an... More

Test Story: NekoKouji(?)
NekoKouji (2)
Albert-chan wants a friend?
Story 2: An unexpected friendship
Story 3: PianoKouji
Story 4: Adding spice to life.
Story 5: The 3 idiots and The Chad
SURPRISE!
Story 6: KuroTaka
Story 6: KuroTaka (2)
This was in my drafts, and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's
You should read this, there's a code. :)
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentines (2)
Story (): At this point, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life.
Story (?): At this point, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life (2)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. :3
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (2)
This is a Story: That I can't think of a title for.
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (3)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (4)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (5)
Roses are red-- Yeah, you know how it goes: Grad and (No) Party (Yet)! (6)
The Important Discussion (Men Side)
The Important Discussion (Men Side) [2]
This is an Update, A Short one, You don't have to read it. :D
(Not so much of a) Valentines Special.....
No One Ever said Humpty Dumpty was an egg. Why did you think he was an Egg? Baka
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's (3)
50%-kun in a Haunted House (w/ Different COTE Characters) [1]
This Doesn't Deserve a Title.
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-con, The Smug. (ft. Scooby-snacks.)
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-Con, The Smug, and The Bakemomono.
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-Con, The Smug, and Some Misunderstandings.
2nd Part of The Not so much of a Valentine's Special.
NekoKouji (3)
I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this.
MAKO-CHAN~!
Dayum
Apparently, this is what I write when I eat too many Chocolates.
Miyake Akito x Senpai
COTE Reacting to Fanfics, 'cause why not?
B-Girls are ruining my life.
Picking Up Girls 101.....
(Trash) Check-up.....?
Picking Up Girls 102.....
The Great Female War
Strawberry Pink V.S. Coffee Black, but Coffee Black is mostly winning.
This'll Probably become my Favorite: Ibuki VS Horikita VS Kamuro :D
Pretty Random COTE Reactions
Definitely a Normal Chapter... Definitely :D
Here we go again Chunchunmaru...
NekoKouji (4)
MORE MAKO-CHAN~!
Breaking the Main Girls' Hearts with a Side-Character :D
(A Fuckin Weird Idea) Dere Series: Yandere Shop..... Yeah, y-you read that right
Some More Mako-chan to treat my Mako Deficiency
Chunchunmaru: Author-san, this isn't supposed to be a reaction fic book, y'know?
A bit More of Mako-chan :D
A bit More of Mako-chan~! Wait, I used this title already... Oh well...
Dere Series: (Not really) Hiyakasudere Nurse(s).....
So... How many of us Mako Simps are there?
Dere Series: Hajidere/Tsundere Maids..... (Not Sure, but they're still Deres.)
Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson 1
Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson, Start!
Last Reaction Before Chunchunmaru Disappears...
Shopping... Kinda.....
Deal With The Devil.
Deal With The Devil Pt.2
Don't know what this shit is or where it came from, but I'm publishing it anyway
Fucking Special
You thought that was the last of Chunchunmaru?
This has no Cliffhanger...
llew sa regnahffilC a evah t'nseod eno sihT
Not by the shit of my shitty-shit-shit.
Chunchunmaru's Story Time.
I am very sorry. I don't think I can go on anymore.
Women's Meeting
Deal With an Angel.
〣( ºΔº )〣
Title? Who needs those?
The Disappearance of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Well, not really.)
(This story doesn't make sense)
Just an experiment.
The (Not So) Great Debate!
Kissing Booth..... Because why not? :D
The Three Loyal Slaves (Not really)
The Girls' Horrific White Day
Hehe Boi~
The Women's Horrific White Day... But it's Different.
Perverts and Side Characters
Reject Story: Two
Chunchunmaru's Last Dance.
4 To Go!
Ending the harem and choosing only one girl.
[Insert Title]
Ryuuen's (K) Cafe'
Mi último adiós/My last farewell
Babysitting!
Fuck it, I'm gonna Isekai them.
Fuck it, Here's Part 2
They just like me, fr fr...
Here's Part 3 I guess.
Kiyotaka in Arisu's (Fucked Up) Wonderland!

I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this. (2)

4.9K 187 190
By DeadEyesKun

3rd Person POV

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" Ayanokouji asked and the Chairman responded with a nod and a smile.

'Now, I should think about the pros and cons of each one, let's start with Sakagami-sensei, I could tell that he is someone who is very supportive, my basis for that is the incident with his class in our first year, the one involving Sudo, but that's all, and he's old, so he might die anytime soon, so he's not an option to be considered anymore.' Ayanokouji thought.

'Next is Chabashira-sensei, since I've been her student for more than a year now, I got to know her better, she's pretty soft, I'm not talking about her body, what I meant was she is soft emotionally and maybe mentally, but that's because of her past that is tying her down, if she lets go, I bet she'd be a good parent, but there is still one problem, she might try and force me to do a lot of things, which I would very much dislike, so, I'll move her to the side for now. Next will be Hoshinomiya-sensei.'

'Like Chabashira-sensei, she's also quite obsessed with getting into Class A, but unlike CHabashira-sensei, she's much more caring, but there are a lot of problems with her, like, her mysteriousness and mischievousness, then, she also has a drinking problem, so she'd be a bad parent unless she fixes that, then, I'm also very concerned about what she might do to me when I sleep or when she's drunk, but I'll move her to the far side for now.' Ayanokouji thought while still weighing the pros and cons.

'Then, there's also the Chairman, he knows about my past, he knows about me and my abilities, a lot about me to be honest, he's rich, he's not that old, he's responsible, after all, he's the Chairman, he's not that old, so he'll at least outlive Sakagami-sensei, a lot of pros to be honest, but there's one problem..... Which is her daughter, Sakayanagi Arisu, she's not the problem, rather, her attitude is, like Hoshinomiya-sensei, she's giving me some sense of, "be cautious when you sleep vibe", but still, like Chabashira-sensei, I'll just move it to the side for now.'

'Finally, Mashima-sensei, he's responsible, and I could tell he's caring and pretty strict, but I don't mind his strictness, I mean, I've been with much more strict people, and despite that strictness, he's pretty nice, but..... He tells dad jokes, which are worst than the jokes I try to crack, so, for now, I'll move him to the near side.' Ayanokouji thought then continued comparing the choices.

".....Hey, Ryuuen, where's Katsuragi?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Huh? Oh, he's buying shampoo, he ran out of it apparently, why do you ask?" Ryuuen answered.

"Nothing, I was just thinking he could try and help me decide, he is a pretty smart guy after all." Ayanokouji said.

"Ayanokouji, if you're having trouble, I can help you." The one who said that was Manabu.

"Really? I'll take you up on the offer then." Ayanokouji said.

"I'm not going to help you decide, rather, I'm going to give you another option." Manabu said.

"Which is...?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Marry Suzune, and we'll accept you in the family, I've told about you to our parents, you seem to have their favor, and of course, I don't need to mention this, but you also have my favor." With that offer, Ayanokouji went back to his thoughts.

"You also don't need to worry about anything, I'll be paying for your marriage and honeymoon." Manabu added.

"Nii-san!" Someone from the distance who somehow heard Manabu shouted.

"Kukuku, look at that, a guaranteed future. That dog in your class would be angry if he heard this." Ryuuen said.

"Hey, where are the other boys?" Kanzaki asked out of nowhere.

"Wasn't Shibata with them earlier?" Hashimoto said.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I was." Shibata said.

"Where are they?" Ishizaki was the one to ask.

"Oh yeah, you see, it all started last month--"

"No, just get to the point of what happened earlier today when you were with them." Keisei said.

"Oh, ok." Shibata said.

"But I was curious what happened last month." Akito muttered to himself.

"So, you see, after we changed into our swimwear, they started the plan, which was peeking at the girls! The plan was simple, we were going to use Meisaigakure no Jutsu, but unfortunately, the girls in the changing room had Sharingans, so we were seen." Shibata answered.

"That's not what happened!" Someone from behind the people gathered around the table said.

"What the hell? Why are you guys all bloody?" Kanzaki calmly asked.

"The girls beat us up!" Ike answered.

"Really? But why do some of them have hearts in their eyes?" Akito asked while pointing at the people at the back who certainly had hearts in their eyes.

"How the fuck would we know?! Damn, my butt hole hurts....." Sudo said.

"Wait, so what happened to you? And what's this about peeking at girls?" Hirata asked.

"Yeah, and why does your butt hole hurt?" Ishizaki asked.

"I'll tell you what happened, someone snitched! And one of you is the culprit! And our holes hurt because of that stupid broom!" Someone claimed while pointing at the people gathered around the table.

"Pfft, you got pegged? I would've paid to see that." Ishizaki said.

"A-Anyway, one of you knew about our plan and snitched!" Ike said.

"Hah! Bullshit! We were all here, we all have alibis." Ryuuen said.

"R-Ryuuen-san, your language, w-we're in front of the Chairman." Ishizaki said.

"Oh, I'm sorry and I apologize..... For the inconvenience of me not giving a fuck." Ryuuen said.

"It's fine it's fine, I don't mind, even I use inappropriate language at times." The Chairman said with a light chuckle.

'You're a fucking adult!' Most of the boys thought.

"Anyway, please admit it, who snitched?" Ike asked.

"Why do you even think that someone snitched?" Akito asked.

"The girls showed us a text message, the sender was anonymous, but I can tell it was a boy seeing how the message was typed." Ike said.

"I see... Well, good luck with your investigation. Anyway, Ayanokouji, have you decided yet?" Ryuuen asked.

"Huh? Does my decision matter to you?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Of course it does." Ryuuen said.

".....Can I ask why?" Ayanokouji asked.

"So that I can ask them to adopt me as well." Ryuuen replied.

"....." Ayanokouji didn't say anything, instead, he looked at Ryuuen for a few seconds, then shook his head.

'If that happens, Ryuuen and I will be brothers..... Hmm, so if I choose Sakayanagi... Yeah, that would almost be like I'm asking for chaos. The same thing goes if I choose Horikita, wait, would they even accept him? Probably not, but.....' 

"Don't worry Ayanokouji, we won't bring Ryuuen to the family, if you don't want to, that is." Manabu said.

'So it's my choice? I feel like if I choose either Sakayanagi or Horikita, I'll be spoiled by them to death, which is good and bad. Wait, if I recall correctly, Manabu and Tachibana-senpai are a couple now, does that mean she's my sister? Wait, no, she "will" only be once they get married and when I get married to the younger Horikita.'

"Hey don't ignore us here!" Shouted the perverts who are still being ignored.

"Hey, Keisei, can I ask you something?" Akito asked.

"This better not be similar to what Kiyotaka was thinking last time." Keisei said.

".....Yeah, nevermind." Akito said.

"I knew it..." Keisei said.

"Hehe." Akito laughed.

".....But what were you going to ask?" Keisei asked Akito out of curiosity.

"Ah, are you sure?" Akito asked.

"I'm having second thoughts now..... But go on." Keisei said.

"Ok, so, is paper 2D or 3D?" Akito asked.

"....." Keisei just stared at Akito and blinked.

"I wish I didn't ask." Keisei said before sighing exasperatedly.

"Miyake Akito, was it?" The one who asked was Manabu.

"Yeah, that's me." Akito said.

"Do you mind if I answer your question?" Manabu said.

"If it's ok with Senpai, then I'd be willing to listen." Akito said and Manabu nodded with a smile before speaking.

"A three-dimensional object is an object with three dimensions: a length, a width, and a height. ... This is what makes a piece of paper a three-dimensional object. It has a thickness, even if that thickness is very small. It's not a 2D object because it has thickness." Manabu explained.

"I-I see, that makes sense!" Keisei said impressed about Manabu's explanation.

"Heh, looks like you're not as smart as I thought Keisei." Akito said.

"Shut up!" Keisei said.

"So, Kiyotaka-kun, have you made up your mind?" The Chairman asked.

"Yeah." Ayanokouji answered.

"Well then, let's hear it." Manabu said.

"I choose-" 

"Senpai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!" 

"Oh no! It's the devil!" The punished boys from earlier started to run away. 

'Wow, so I'm not the only one who thinks of her as a devil.' Ayanokouji thought.

Congrats! You've reached the end!

==============================================================

A/N: Not as good as the first part, but oh well! Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

That's all.

G'BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 575 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
200K 3.9K 42
Just some random one shots Cote belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa not me Duh
26.1K 683 6
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙖 × 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙞. 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇...
35.6K 1.2K 25
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite