Hiccstrid Oneshots (HTTYD)

By lexxmasonofficial

I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome. More

Astrid Blank Hofferson
Priorities
Scarred
Raincheck
Family Ties
We're you... Just older
We're you... Just older Part 2
We're you... just older part 3 (Babysitter)
Code Red
You're... (Code Red part 2)
Overprotective much?
Overprotective much? Part 2
My choice
My choice part 2
My choice part 3
My choice part 4
My choice part 5
Love is a battlefield
Love is a battlefield Part 2
Tattoo
Royal pain!
Don't you dare!
Nightmare
Distractions
The cuteness of Hiccstrid
Super sister
Torn
Warrior within
Message (not a chapter)
Deafening silence
Be yourself!
Switch
Voice of an Angel
Bump
It Hurts
Message
Battle Scars
Trapped
Trapped Part 2 (Powerless)
Trapped Part 3 (Drained)

Power cut

2.9K 39 26
By lexxmasonofficial

Modern AU.
The riders are 17 except Astrid and Heather who are 16.
Not my best. But based on a true story. Me and My ex.

Requests are welcome x
Hope you enjoy :)

***

Astrid's father was away on a weekend business trip so her friends had all invited themselves over for a sleepover. She had been hoping to spend the weekend with Hayden. Since they were still hiding their relationship, it was hard to find time together. It was strange enough for the most popular girl in school to even be friends with the nerd, what would her friends say if they knew she was dating him.

Hayden's black labrador, Toothless, and Astrid's Beagle, Stormfly were chasing each other around the living room.

"WOOOO, SLUMBER PARTY!" The twins cheered as they entered the Hofferson house with their identical french bulldogs, Barf and Belch.

"Just don't touch anything!" Hayden ordered. Astrid's father would not appreciate anything getting broken while he was away.

"What about the floor? Can we still touch the floor?" Tuff asked.

"Yes, Tuff. You can still touch the floor." Astrid rolled her eyes at the male Thorston twin, knowing he was being serious. Well, serious for him anyway.

"Okay good, I haven't mastered the art of levitation yet. I mean, it's getting there." Tuff jumped in the air as high as he could before landing flat on his face. "I am very much hurt!"

"It's a working progress..." His sister explained.

"I see nothing has changed." A young girl stated as she stepped over the blonde male, still lying on the floor, followed by her Bull Terrier, Windshear.

"Heather!" Astrid raced to her old friend and threw her arms around her. "What are you doing here?"

"Hiccup invited me." Heather gestured to Hayden behind her. He earned the nickname from being the smallest in the group, until his recent growth spurt. He was still the nerd of the group, even more so than Justin 'Fishlegs', who arrived quietly a few moments ago with his English Bulldog, Meatlug. "You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a slumber party without me, did you?"

Astrid pulled Heather back into a hug. They hadn't seen each other since Heather's brother transferred her from Berk High to Berserker Academy six months ago. They would still text and call daily, but it wasn't the same. 

"It's okay, ladies. I'm here. The party can officially begin." Gary 'Snotlout' stated as he entered, dramatically, with his Doberman, Hookfang.

***

A few hours passed. Snotlout and the Twins had already raided the kitchen. Fishlegs was admiring the architecture of her large house. Hiccup was comforting Astrid, who was freaking out over the mess and Heather was finally descending the staircase after spending thirty minutes in the bathroom.

"Heather, are you okay? You were up there a while." Astrid asked. Heather smirked.

"I was in your room. You have a lot of things in there." She winked at the blonde, who gasped and raced up the stairs to her bedroom. Everything was where it should be. She let out a sigh of relief. The one thing about Astrid that nobody could deny, was that she was a total neat freak. Everything had its place, and if it was even an inch away from where it should be, she would notice.

"So..." Heather said softly as she entered the room behind Astrid. "You and Hiccup, huh?"

"You saw...?"

"The painting of you and Hiccup, kissing? Um... Yeah." She explained. " Why didn't you tell me?"

"We haven't told anyone yet. Plus you get way too excited."

"Of course I'm excited, Astrid. It's you and Hiccup. I have been rooting for you two, forever!"

"Shhh... keep your voice down!" Astrid shushed, knowing the others were still downstairs.

***

It was 10 pm and the gang all decided to pull an all-nighter, not that Astrid could sleep anyway, knowing the Twins were loose in her house.

They all gathered in a circle to talk.

"So, Heather. How's the Berserker Academy?" Hiccup asked.

"It's... okay, I guess." She said. "The uniforms suck, and my gym teacher doesn't like me very much."

"But gym is your best subject." Astrid stated.

"Exactly. She said I work too hard. In her defence, I did tackle a guy during our last game of tag rugby."

"That's my girl." Astrid cheered, nudging her friend, who chuckled at the gesture.

*Click*

Everything went dark. Tuff jumped into his sister's arms. Snotlout yelped. Fishlegs hummed nervously, hugging Meatlug. Astrid instinctively grabbed Hiccup's arm and gripped it tightly.

"Guys, it's just a power cut." Heather reassured. Ruff dropped her brother with a loud thud.

"I knew that." Snotlout fibbed.

Hiccup grabbed his phone from his pocket with his free hand and switched the flashlight on. He felt Astrid's grip loosen, only slightly.

"Astrid and I will go and check out the fuse box." He explained, standing up and helping her off the floor. "Nobody move."

The couple headed into the kitchen. Hiccup went to open the basement door, but Astrid pulled him back.

"Hey..." He whispered. "It's okay... I'm right here." He tightened his grip on her hand. Something about his voice was oddly comforting.

They made it into the basement and Hiccup found a battery-powered lantern. It was a lot brighter than his phone. Astrid could finally relax. Hiccup pulled her close, sweeping her bangs from her face as the light sparkled in her eyes and he finally noticed the tears streaming down her face. She looked away ashamed.

"Babe, it's okay to be afraid of the dark." Hiccup whispered, wiping the tears from her face.

"I'm not scared of the dark, Hiccup." She denied. "I just don't like not being able to see what's going on around me."

"Your mom?" Hiccup asked. She had told him about the night her mother died. It happened under cover of darkness. So it was understandable that she was apprehensive about it.

Astrid nodded, sniffling. Hiccup pulled her close and rested her head against his chest.

"Astrid, nothing is going to happen to you."

"I know." She nodded. "Just don't let go."

"I wouldn't dream of it." He leaned back to kiss her softly.

*Cough Cough*

Astrid jumped at the sound.

"Heather?! Don't do that!" She scolded as she noticed the raven-haired teen at the top of the stairs.

"Sorry. But when you love birds are finished. Snotlout has found your notebooks."

Astrid's eyes widened.

"Oh, Gods." She grabbed Hiccup's hand and took his phone in the other before racing up the stairs. "Heather, can you power up the generator. I have to go kill Snotlout." She explained. Heather giggled and did as told. By the time she returned to the living room, the lights were back on and everyone was sitting back in their original seats, all except Hiccup who was now sitting in Astrid's seat, with her on his lap and Snotlout who was icing a large bruise on his face.

"Wait a minute..." Fishlegs' face lit up. "Are you?"

Astrid and Hiccup looked towards one another, attempting to hide their smiles, then back to Fishlegs.

Hiccup's fingers locked with Astrid's and she leaned into his chest as she curled into him.

"Awww." Fishlegs cried.

"Wait, what?!" Snotlout shrieked.

"Shut up, Snotlout." Heather ordered. He growled in protest but refused to tick her off.

"See..." Hiccup said softly as he stroked his girlfriend's hair. "That wasn't so hard was it?" Astrid shook her head as she nuzzled deeper into his deep red shirt.
"Astrid? Are you sleepy?"

She shook her head again.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Then why are your eyes closed?"

She didn't respond and instead, began tracing circles on his abdomen.

"Heartbeat?" He asked, knowing that she loved the sound of his heartbeat, she found it very comforting and she took in everything. She noticed how it sped up when she giggled, which only made her giggle even more. She loved how their hearts would often best as one. Hiccup couldn't help but smile at his gorgeous girlfriend, who soon began to nod off in his arms.

"Night night, sleepyhead." He placed a gentle kiss on her nose. She scrunched it up, smiling when his heartbeat sped up. She wrapped her arms around his waist and drifted off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 406 29
-------𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨.• ❝ im with you.❞ - astrid ❝i know.❞ - hiccup !ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ! ♡ .• ' i dont own howtotrainyourdrago...
3.2K 36 9
A collection of imagines about Hiccup from the How to Train Your Dragon movies. Feel free to leave a request!
77.8K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
19K 338 60
I think the title say it. Just some hiccstrid oneshots with bad grammar. Sorry for that. Their will be some heathlegs and ruflout too. Hope you like...