✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁴.¹⁰dance lesson

4.8K 259 72
By -siriuslycv

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ THE GOLDEN EGG WAS MORE OF AN ANNOYING ALARM CLOCK RATHER THAN A TREASURE, at least it was in Athena's opinion. 

The girl had tried to help Harry figure out what it was saying, but to no avail. All it had done was let our painful screams, and the girl had dreaded it. She much preferred having bombs explode near her and let that ruin her ear drums, rather than listen to the egg's screams one more time.

"I'm done." She announced, slouching in between the Weasley twins in the Gryffindor common room. "If Harry tries to get me to help figure what that thing is saying, I will cast avada on myself. Honest."

The two chuckled, causing the girl to roll her eyes. "Alright then, let's do something that will get your mind off of it."

"Even if you tried to get it out of my mind, there's this massive ringing in my ear. So, it's still going to be in my ear."

George looked at his twin, a grin on his face, which worried Athena greatly. "Oh no. No no no no no no-"

She tried to jump out of her spot but had failed as George pulled her back by the wrist- and at the same time, the two red-heads had screamed directly in her ear, surely getting rid of the ringing.

"I WANTED THE RINGING TO GO AWAY, NOT BE REPLACED!" She shouted loudly, running away from her spot. "I'M OWLING MOLLY, YOU BLOODY TWATS! ALSO, EXPECT SOME FUCKING PAYBACK!"

Athena ran out of the room, pushing through some students as she sprinted to the Hospital Wing to get to Madam Pomfrey.

───── ❦ ─────

Athena never lied. Never gave any empty threats. When she says that she'll throw you in the Black Lake, she'll grab her wand and levitate you to the lake. If she says that she's going to prank you, expect yourself to be pranked within the next two days.

Which is why the twins were extremely paranoid, watching out for any of Athena's pranks. 'Course, the two were expert prankster, but Athena was smart. She can do something illegal and not get suspected. Not only that, but she had also grown up with not only one, but three of The Marauders - practically the kings of mischief that has ever gone to Hogwarts. So, they were almost scared. They didn't look like they were, but inside - they were terrified.

But Athena's plan was simply making them paranoid- to give them the benefit of doubt. Get them to the maximum point of paranoia, then when they think they're off the hook, she'll strike. Badly. So, as she skipped along side Harry and Hermione, her arms linked with the two (Ron being on the other side of Hermione), she grinned.

McGonagall had wanted the whole Gryffindor house - except those of the years 1-2 - to meet at the Great Hall. The tables were moved to the side, making a clear space in the middle. "What do you think's happening?" Athena whispered to the two next to her. Both had shrugged. The boys and girls were separated, the boys on one side of the Hall and the girls on the other. They were one of the last few to enter, so it wasn't long until McGonagall had started talking.

A Yule Ball. That's what was happening. How she didn't figure that out? She blames it on the non-existent ringing that used to be in her ear. Athena might seem like the type to not be a big fan of formal balls, but she actually liked it. She gets to dress up all fancy for once. The only time she ever gets to dress up for something would be if Tony had hosted some sort of formal party (not exactly formal, someone usually gets pissed in the end).

"-The Yule Ball, is first and foremost, a dance." Professor McGonagall had announced. Many whispers had occurred, whines and groans can also be heard from the boys' side, but Athena slouched.

"Well bloody Блядь. I can't dance." She stated, causing some girls around her to laugh. "Don't bloody laugh! I'm probably going to be tripping or stepping onto whoever I'm dancing with's shoes! Poor bloke."

(translation: fuck)

"Well then, aren't you glad Professor McGonagall is giving us lessons?" Hermione raised her eyebrow at the girl who suddenly straightened her posture and sat up.

"Ooh yes! I can volunteer as her dancing partner!" She exclaimed. "Better yet, I can ask her to the ball-"

"Silence! The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the Wizard world for nearly ten centuries," The Professor spoke. "I will not have you cost a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons!"

"Try saying that five times faster." Athena whispered to Ginny, who was seated on her left, as the younger girl had tried to say the phrase five times fast. The two were pretty much focused on trying to say the phrase, until McGonagall had pulled Ron to the centre.

"Mister Weasley, will you join me please." That wasn't really a question, more like a statement. Athena snickered, but also had a pouty face as soon as she realised that he was going to dance with him.

"Wait- no- Minnie! I wanted to dance with you!" Athena yelled out, the eyes of everyone looking at her. Some had laughed, a few had grinned, a few just merely smiled (Ron actually looked thankful). Professor McGonagall was none. She could be a part of those who smiled, but the elder woman had to keep a straight face - but those who looked close enough can see that the woman was trying her hardest not to.

"As much as I admire that you wanting to volunteer, I'm afraid I have already chosen Mister Weasley." The Head of Gryffindor announced, making Athena mutter "stupid Ron" as she slouched on her spot again.

"Now... Place your right hand on my waist."

"Where?" Ron whispered. Looking embarrassed. Someone had whistled, Ron looked at the person who had done so, and Athena glared at that so-called person.

"My waist."

Ron placed his hand on the lady's waist. Then the music had started playing, and the two had started dancing. "One, two, three... One, two, three..."

Athena could spot Weasley twins swaying to the music, which made her regain her posture and remove the pout on her face.

"Everybody, come together." Then almost all the girls had stood up, finding a partner to dance with. Athena had stayed on the seats, knowing she was a terrible dancer. The boys had also stayed on their seats, probably finding the situation embarrassing. "Boys on your feet!"

Neville, being the brave man he was, had stood up, looking for a partner to dance with. Sadly, the girls didn't want to dance with the boy, upsetting him. Athena had noticed that, and frowned. Walking over to him, she grabbed his hands, placing it on her waist as she placed one hand on her shoulder and held his other.

"Okay, you have a partner, I have a partner. Now, help me because I absolutely suck at dancing." Athena breathed out, causing Neville to laugh and nod. He started leading first, Athena following his steps - occasionally tripping over nothing - and dancing along to the music. And as progress happened, she had gotten the hang of it.

The music had finished. McGonagall told everyone to practice and look good at the ball. Dates were pretty much compulsory, but it would have been alright if someone hadn't found one by the day the Yule Ball had taken place. Everyone was exiting the Hall. Athena stayed back - the other three plus the twins joining her - wanting to ask McGonagall a question.

"My dearest Minnie-"

"Athena, if you are about to ask me to be your date to the Yule Ball, then I would kindly reject your offer." McGonagall had stated simply, Athena's mouth dropping.

"Why?! I have no one to go with then!" The Black exclaimed dramatically.

"Well, for one, it is quite inappropriate of me going with you. And I wouldn't want to disappoint any of the many boys waiting to ask you. They, or you, have time until the night of Yule eve. You would have found someone to go as your date by then."

"Fine," Athena crossed her arms, before dropping them. "but you better save me a dance!"

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2023©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.5K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
112K 2.7K 85
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...
12.1K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
29.8K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...