Hiccstrid Oneshots (HTTYD)

Por lexxmasonofficial

I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome. Más

Astrid Blank Hofferson
Priorities
Scarred
Raincheck
Family Ties
We're you... Just older
We're you... Just older Part 2
We're you... just older part 3 (Babysitter)
Code Red
Overprotective much?
Overprotective much? Part 2
My choice
My choice part 2
My choice part 3
My choice part 4
My choice part 5
Love is a battlefield
Love is a battlefield Part 2
Tattoo
Royal pain!
Don't you dare!
Nightmare
Distractions
The cuteness of Hiccstrid
Super sister
Torn
Warrior within
Message (not a chapter)
Deafening silence
Be yourself!
Switch
Voice of an Angel
Bump
It Hurts
Power cut
Message
Battle Scars
Trapped
Trapped Part 2 (Powerless)
Trapped Part 3 (Drained)

You're... (Code Red part 2)

3.6K 64 16
Por lexxmasonofficial

Requests are welcome x
Hope you enjoy :)

***

Astrid froze. No. It can't be. Can it? But the more she thought about it, the more it all seemed to fall into place. She shook her head, a single tear slipping down her cheek. Heather wiped the tear away and took Astrid's hand. The blonde squeezed it tight.

"Astrid... you're pregnant." Astrid shook her head, sobbing.

"I can't... Not now."

Heather held her tight. All Astrid could do was panic. Hiccup had just lost his father, and was so busy with running the village and the academy and the riders. Astrid sniffled. How was she supposed to tell Hiccup?

***

"Hey, how is she doing?" Fishlegs asked as Heather walked into the clubhouse. She didn't respond. Instead she took his hand and lead him out of the room. "Heather?"

"She's fine." Heather finally said when she was sure the others couldn't hear. "I think I know what's wrong. But I'm gonna take her to see Gothi, just to be sure."

"And she agreed?" He asked. Astrid wouldn't go and see Gothi if her arm was hanging off.

"She doesn't know. She wants to see Valka."

"Oh."

"If Hiccup asks, we've just gone for a flight."

"Why?"

"I promise I'll explain everything when I get back. But, I have to go." She quickly kissed his cheek before rushing off.

***

The girls made it to Berk with no trouble. Valka had seen the dragons approaching and rushed over.

"What are you girls doing back so soon?" She asked as Stormfly and Windshear landed. She noticed the vacant expression on Astrid's face along with her pale tone. "You okay, Dear?"

Astrid slid off her dragon and as her feet hit the ground, the flight suddenly caught up with her. She spun around and began heaving into a bush. Heather and Valka rushed to her side. Heather moved her hair while Valka rubbed circles on her back.

"Where's Gothi?" Heather asked.

"In her hut." Valka explained. Heather quickly raced to find her. Astrid was finally done and Valka handed her a cloth to clean up. "I think we need to talk, Lass." Astrid nodded, following Valka to her hut.

***

"Astrid, is there something you need to tell me?" Valka asked as she handed a cup of water to Astrid, who was now sat on a chair by the fire. Astrid looked up at her, her eyes watering and full of fear. Valka could already see what Astrid wasn't telling her.

"I-I don't know." She stuttered, sniffling. Valka could see that she had allowed a few tears to fall and immediately caught the blonde in a hug. She and Astrid had bonded a lot over the past few months. Astrid often forgot that Valka was Hiccup's mother and viewed her as a friend instead.

"How long have you been sick?"

"Just last night. I started getting light cramps about a week ago. But last night..."

"It got worse?" Astrid nodded. "How do you feel now, Dear?"

"Fine." She shrugged. "Stomach hurts a little, but fine."

At that moment Valka was almost certain. Heather and Gothi entered. Gothi began to shoo Valka and Heather out of the hut.

"It's fine, Gothi. They can stay." Astrid told her. Gothi nodded. She began scribbling on a piece of parchment, Valka translated. Heather began explaining the events of the morning as Gothi began examining the blonde, lifting Astrid's shirt. Astrid wasn't happy about it, but she needed answers , so she didn't fight it.

***

Back on Dragon's Edge, Hiccup couldn't sleep. How could he when Astrid was sick? He had gone to her hut to check on her, but she was nowhere to be found. He raced to the clubhouse in a panic, but she wasn't there either.

"Where is she?!" He asked the remaining riders, finally catching his breath.

"Why are you asking us, she's your girlfriend?" Ruffnut asked. Hiccup scowled and turned to Fishlegs who was humming nervously.

Fishlegs froze when Hiccups gaze landed on him. His humming got involuntarily louder.

"Fishlegs?" Hiccup interrogated.

"Fine! Heather took her to see Gothi!" Fishlegs cracked under the pressure, slapping his hands over his mouth.

Hiccup's heart sank to his stomach. He knew there was something she wasn't telling him. But now it sounded serious, and Hiccup had never been so terrified.

***

A few hours passed and Hiccup finally landed on Berk. He wasted no time rushing to find Astrid.

He rushed into his hut to find his girlfriend sat talking to Valka and Heather.

"Astrid?! Are you okay?!" He pulled her into a hug and held her tight.

"Relax, Hiccup." She told him. "I'm fine."

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" He broke the hug and started checking her over to make sure she was okay.

***

It wasn't long before they were on their way back to the Edge. Toothless was flying close behind Stormfly so Hiccup could keep an eye on Astrid.
She was being uncharacteristically quiet. She couldn't stop thinking about how she was going to tell Hiccup the news Gothi had given her. Of course, she didn't have a lot of time to think about it before another wave of nausea took over. She pressed her lips together firmly, hoping to keep in whatever was left in her stomach. She was surprised she had anything left in her system.

"Stormfly, land!" She signaled her dragon to land on the nearest sea stack. Hiccup quickly followed as the Nadder darted towards the ground.

Stormfly barely had time to land before Astrid jumped to the ground and raced to a nearby tree. Hiccup jumped from Toothless, using his flight suit to land safely beside his girlfriend, who was now retching once again. Heather landed behind them. Astrid straightened herself up and began chewing a mint leaf Valka had given her to cover the taste.

"Are you okay?!" Hiccup panicked. She smiled at him.

"I'm fine, Hiccup." She took his hand and placed it on her stomach. "We're fine." Heather had to hold back her excitement, to avoid ruining the beautiful moment.

Hiccup looked down at her stomach then back into her eyes. She smiled at him biting her tongue childishly, her eyebrows raised as she waited for him to take in the information she had given him. He looked back down in confusion before he finally realized what she was trying to say. He gasped. His eyes widened as he looked back up at her. She could have sworn she saw a sparkle in his eyes. Suddenly he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You're..." His voice cracked as he held back a tsunami of tears. She chuckled and nodded. He scooped her up in his arms and spun her around in celebration. She enjoyed it for a moment before...

"Hiccup!" She began to push him away. He took the hint and placed her on the ground, holding her up as she fought off another wave of nausea.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." She chuckled. "But, maybe no spinning for the next seven months or so." Hiccup froze.

"You're... two months?" She nodded.

Hiccup turned between the two girls for a moment, completely speechless. His hand lost in the back of his messy auburn hair. Hiccup turned to Heather and spun her around. "I'm gonna be a dad!!!" Heather finally let out the squeal she has been holding back, before giggling. Astrid had to back herself against Stormfly to hold herself up. She couldn't help laughing hysterically at the scene in front of her.

Hiccup finally brought her back down to earth and rushed back to Astrid. First, he leaned down to kiss her belly, which almost made Astrid cry. She always assumed that the hormones were just an excuse. Boy, was she wrong.

"I love you." He whispered before straightening up and pulling Astrid into a kiss that lasted at least a few minutes, lifting her off the ground as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Both of you."

She kissed his nose gently and pulled him into a hug. Not that she could do much else, since he refused to put her down.

"And we love you too."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.6K 589 6
Male Astrid x Female reader •Second and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon'
39.1K 613 23
A collection of all my modern Hiccstrid one shots, both new and from my original one shot book. Hope you enjoy!! MARKING AS COMPLETED BECAUSE I DON'T...
14.6K 224 20
This will contain some Hiccstrid One Shots. I'm a very romantic person so be prepared! 🤭 I love to write about these characters and I hope you enjoy...
218K 4.3K 27
Just some Hiccup x Reader drabbles :) I started this for the How To Train Your Dragon anniversary. I'm accepting requests!