Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

23

1.3K 48 18
By vickie_org

yoongi sighed as he looked through websites of clothes and watches, he didn't what to buy jungkook because everything would look pretty on him meanwhile, jungkook was sitting across him, completely clueless of what the man was doing.

jungkook himself was on his computer too, looking for community colleges near him. he had enough money saved to persue photography, he had to drop out of college before because of events he didn't like talking about.

he didn't realize yoongi was sitting next to him and watching what he was looking at, "you didn't go to college?" he asked, jungkook jumped from his seat, "you scared me you sneaky ass" jungkook sighed, a small smile on display, "sorry" yoongi chuckled, taking a sip from his iced coffee.

"i didn't go to college to answer your question" jungkook said, ruffling yoongi's hair, "why not?" he asked, he was curious, did he regret his decision of not going after graduating high school?

"i had an almost full ride scholarship but it got taken away a bit into my first year of college, it got taken away because my grades were slacking, they were slacking because my mother got sick and i got worried, i spent my savings on treatment and i spent my time with her because i was really worried and i had to drop out" the boy explained, his mom was still sick but doing better, he began crying making yoongi frown.

"i'm sorry for crying" he sniffled, yoongi pulled him close, "is she still sick?" he asked, he could feel jungkook's nod in his chest, "how much is her treatment?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged, "thousands a month, she's almost done with treatment but we still owe like 20 thousand i think" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, "what type of sickness does she have" he asked, jungkook sniffled more, "cancer"

yoongi frowned, he really wanted to help the boy, "do you think i could help you? maybe pay for your college or pay your mom's medical bills?" yoongi asked, jungkook shook his head, he couldn't allow yoongi to do that, "you can't do that" he mumbled, laying down and rubbing his eyes.

"i have the money jungkook, you're the person i adore most, please, i like to see you happy, not stressed" yoongi said, jungkook sniffled, "i would feel bad" he mumbled, yoongi sighed, "i'm offering to do this, no one is holding a gun to my head" yoongi said, jungkook sniffled, "i don't know hyung, that's just too nice" he said, yoongi hummed, "i think so but that's not the concern, i really want you to be happy, you've helped me a lot in just a couple months and i really appreciate it"

jungkook began crying more, he didn't know why, he just needed to get the unreadable emotion out, "is that a yes or a no?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged, "i don't know hyung, you're a good convincer but i still feel like it's a lot" jungkook sniffled, yoongi smiled widely, "i'm rich jungkook, that sounds like im flexing but i can't say that im poor because i'm not, i can easily earn this money back" yoongi said, jungkook didn't know what to do, he knew yoongi had a kind heart and was doing it with love and passion but he didn't know what to think.

"i don't know hyung, how will i pay you back?" jungkook asked, yoongi smiled, "just seeing you happy is enough, don't worry about it" yoongi said, jungkook let out a chuckle, how could yoongi be so cheesy? "you're so cheesy" he laughed, yoongi smiled and blushed, "it's true, so is that a yes?"

"i guess, you won't let me sleep until i say yes"

"thank you! and yeah, you're right"

-

@min_yoongi

HELP PLEASE JUNGKOOK IS ASLEEP IT'S ALMOST HIS BIRTHDAY AND IDK WHAT TO BUY HIM, I BLOCKED HIM JUST FOR THIS PLEASE HELP, IM DELETING WHEN HE WAKES UP PLEASE DON'T TREND THIS, IM BEGGING

4:13PM • 23 Aug 20

taetae_kim: JUNGKOOKS FRIEND HERE, HE RLLY LIKES TATTOOS AND WANTS MORE
|min_yoongi: THANK YOU
|Park_JM: HI IM ALSO HIS FRIEND, ALSO @taetae_kim 's BF, HES RLLY GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING, HEARD HE WANTED A WATCH
|min_yoongi: does he like rolex
|

taetae_kim: um💀 idk
|Park_JM: probably
|min_yoongi: THANKS

myg_love: a kiss mwah
|min_yoongi: i give him enough kisses already
|myg_love: 💀

yoongisbraces: money
|min_yoongi: why would you base your user off metal in my mouth
|yoongisbraces: IM EMBARRASSED, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD NOTICE
|min_yoongi: well i did, answer my question 😊 also, i already gave him money
|yoongisbraces: i don't know what to answer, you're just cute
|min_yoongi: thanks, im working on my shitty confidence 🤲
|yoongisbraces: ily, stay strong

yoongi deleted the tweet once jungkook began waking up, he had around an hour to search through answers, he decided on clothes and a watch as well as taking him to get more tattoos.

"how was your nap, sleepy head?" yoongi giggled, jungkook chuckled, rubbing his eyes, "good, i had a dream we had a secret hideout" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, "that would actually be a good idea" yoongi said, ruffling jungkook's hair, he loved his hair, it was soft and silky, jungkook would often let yoongi braid it and do whatever he wanted with it.

"yoongi, you don't have to pay my mom's medical bills" jungkook said, he felt relieved but guilty at the same time, "don't worry about it, if i chose to, i could do a promotion right now and earn thousands of dollars, im not trying to flex, it's the truth" yoongi said, jungkook hummed,"that's cool, but i don't know"

yoongi kissed the boy's cheek, "don't worry about it, okay? it's my way of thanking your mom for raising such a beautiful and nice boy" yoongi teased, jungkook's cheeks turned red and he smiled, "you're such a tease, i'm going to cry to your mom for making you such a teaser" jungkook huffed, yoongi chuckled.

"that was actually my dad but okay" yoongi shrugged, jungkook pouted and huffed, "i'm bored" the youngest said, yoongi hummed "me too" he said, both boys sighed, "wanna go live?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged,"i don't mind"

so there they were, they turned on instagram, jungkook was greatly loved by yoongi's fans, he had no clue why but he was.

"what the hell is a yoonkook" yoongi asked, making jungkook burst into laugher, "it's our ship name, you know? like yoongi plus jungkook?"

yoongi hummed and made eye contact with the boy, "i was never good at math, let alone math with letters" yoongi laughed, taking a bite from his cracker, "i was really good at it, i liked high school math" jungkook said, earning a glare from the boy.

"you're insane, i was barely passing, i was good at calculus" yoongi scoffed, jungkook chuckled, ruffling yoongi's hair, "you're good at everything, stop lying" the boy said, yoongi laughed and shook his head, "i'm not but alright"

yoongi smiled as he saw positive comments, they made him so happy and that's what jungkook loved seeing, everything about yoongi was amazing.

"i'm glad everyone loves jungkook, he's amazing" yoongi smiled, leaning on jungkook's shoulder, "you're amazing too" jungkook whispered, yoongi smiled, pointing to his cheek, jungkook gave it a small kiss and went on his phone for a bit.

jungkook hummed when he saw a hashtag trending about yoongi.

#YoongiApologize

he searched through the hashtag and people were mad that yoongi's healed scars were displayed.

"hey, did you place a trigger warning for your scars yesterday?" jungkook whispered, not wanting the live to hear, yoongi raised a brow and nodded, "people are telling you to apologize for showing your healed scars in your recent video" he said, yoongi sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"jungkook just informed that #YoongiApologize is trending because my healed scars are visible in my last video. first of all, i placed a trigger warning in the description, pinned comment an at the beginning of the video with bold letters. whatever you decided to do beyond that point is on you, i did my part in preventing people's relapse. if you did relapse, i'm so sorry, you're an amazing person" he said, jungkook nodded, he noticed the boy was getting frustrated and pinching himself under the table.

jungkook grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, writing something for yoongi.

'calm down, it's okay, you did your best'

yoongi smiled seeing the paper, he gave jungkook a kiss, making the youngest boy giggle, "anyways, i bought a card game for jungkook and i, i'm not sponsored, i simply bought it because i'm bored" yoongi said, jungkook nodded, the older boy ruffled his hair, he loved his hair.

"um, it's just uno" yoongi said, jungkook noticed the boy's hands were shaking, he began writing on the paper again.

'are you okay? your hands are shaking'

yoongi nodded and mumbled, "public reaction", he was so scared of the reaction people would have to his apology, his mind was racing and his head began hurting in the middle of the game.

"can you get me pain killers?" yoongi quietly asked, jungkook nodded and stood up to grab medication for yoongi. he frowned when there was no medication, he threw them out after yoongi's attempt.

"there are no pain killers, i can go buy some" jungkook said, yoongi sighed and shook his head, he wanted to bang his head on the table they were playing on.

they finished the round, yoongi ended up winning even though his head was hurting (jungkook let him win but we don't talk about that).

"jungkookie should have a punishment, what should it be?" yoongi teased, jungkook let out a laugh, "hyungie is so mean" jungkook pouted, a pout yoongi found absolutely adorable.

"dress him up like a clown" yoongi read, jungkook's eyes widened, "i should, i have the makeup and wig" yoongi teased, jungkook whined, lightly hitting yoongi's arm, "i'll be right back!"

yoongi used white face paint to make jungkook look like a clown, jungkook looked ridiculous and both of them couldn't stop laughing.

"i look ridiculous" jungkook said in between laughs, this was the happiest yoongi had been a while, his cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

"my stomach hurts from laughing so much" yoongi said, a huge smile on his face, "mine too" jungkook giggled, both of them couldn't stop making smiling like idiots who were madly in love, "make eye contact with me sweetheart" jungkook said, yoongi made slight eye contact with the boy and threw himself to him.

"cutie" jungkook said, ruffling his hair, they totally forgot they were live until jungkook glanced at the phone.

"we're live" jungkook whispered, yoongi nodded, "let them judge us, i love you too much to care" yoongi sleepily said, jungkook smiled.

soon, jungkook turned off the live due to the fact yoongi was about to fall asleep.

"i love you jungkook"

"i love you too"

hi, please stay safe and healthy ! im desperate for ideas pls comment any im begging. qotd: whats ur fav thing abt yoongi in this book? sorry for mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
20.6K 1.3K 27
TaeHyung is active in the theater club. He is always the main character in a story. His acting never disappoints. YoonGi is a pianist. Every time his...
58.4K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
2.5K 51 7
A small catboy demon named Alex, is new in hell and unfortunately for him the first demon he runs into are those working for Valentino who takes an i...