Clarke Griffin x fem!oc

Od NightRipa1

Xania was treated as an outcast because of the color of her blood. Her father Marcus Kane wasn't the best at... Více

Everyone roles!
We won't last long 1.
You expect me to leave you? 2.
His sister's keeper 3.
Contents Under Pressure 4.
Day Trip 5.
Unity day 6.
Unity day pt 2 7.
I am become death 8.
The Calm 9.
We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10
The 48 11.
Inclement Weather 12.
Many Happy Returns 13 pt 2 -Human Trials-14
Fog of War 15.
Long into an Abyss 16.
Update!!
Spacewalker 17.
Remember me 18.
Survival of the fittest 19.
Bodyguard of Lies 23.
Blood must have blood: Pt 1. 24.- Blood must have blood: Pt. 2. 25.
Breakdown of Xania
Wanheda pt 1 26.
Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.
Watch the Thrones 29.
While you wait...
Hakladema 30.
Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.
Terms and conditions 33.
Stealing fire 34.-Fallen 35.
Nevermore 36.
Nevermore pt.2 37.
Demons 38.
Join or Die 39.
Red Sky at morning 40.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 1 41.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 2 42.
Echos 43.
Heavy Lies the Crown 44.
The four horsemen 45.
A Lie Guarded 46.
We will rise 47.
Update!!
Hiatus !
Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.
DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52
Praimfaya 53.

Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.

1.9K 53 10
Od NightRipa1

We were running about 10 meters away from Clarke. We were watching for any mountain men that might attack. I was running next to Octavia as a gunshot went off. I looked over. There were two mountain men. Octavia ran at one of them. The other mountain man just stayed on the ground. I suspected he was shot with an arrow.

"Her kill!" Indra shouted. I nodded. I watched as Octavia fought. The mountain man cut her arm. She cut open his suit.

"Finish it!" Indra shouted as Octavia got him by his throat.

"Octavia no!" Clarke shouted coming up behind us. I looked behind me. Clarke was on her horse with another grounder.

"He's from Mount Weather. We need to keep him alive" Clarke said. I walked toward Octavia seeing the fight was over. "Check to see if he's got a patch kit," Clarke said looking at me. I nodded. "We've got to get him back to camp," She said. I searched through his backpack. I found one. I moved over back to the soldier. He was screaming out in pain. I flipped him over and patched up the hole in his suit.

"Clarke," Octavia said. I looked over. "You and Lexa were the target," She said handing Clarke something. I knocked out the soldier with one punch. He had burn marks all over him. I grabbed his leg and chest and picked him up. I put him over my shoulder and brought him to my horse. I laid him over it. I grabbed some rope and made sure to strap him down.

"Strong as ever I see," Clarke said looking at me. I smiled back at her. I got up on my horse and turned it around. "Let's go," Clarke said. Everyone followed.

Clarke and the others took the mountain man and the grounder that was shot in medbay. Octavia took Raven's place on the radio to wait for Bellamy. I made my way into my room. After a couple of minutes, I heard a knock at the door.

"come in" I said not looking at who it was.

"Hey," The voice said. I turned. It was Raven. I smiled at her. "I just wanted to say um... I don't think..." She started to say.

"Hey... Don't worry about it," I said looking at her. She looked up at me.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," She said. I looked down at her.

"You just watched your first love die. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want any sort of relationship after that" I said smiling at her. She nodded.

"I have to go do some work," She said then walked out of my room. I just turned back around.

"She seems pretty mad," Another female voice said. I turned around. It was my favorite Blonde.

"helloooo" I said looking at her. She smiled. I smiled back.

"Nice to see a smile. Everyone seems to hate me" She said looking down at my knives.

"I don't. I don't think I ever will" I said looking up at her. We made eye contact.

"I'm sure I'll do something soon enough," She said picking up one of my knives. She twirled it on her fingertip.

"Are you here just to talk yourself down or admire my knives?" I asked turning to her.

"I'm here to ask you for a favor," She said putting my knife down.

"Now that's something I want to hear," I said looking at her.

Rubicon 21.

Clarke wanted me to go to Tondc with my father for the meeting. Clarke was staying at the Ark and trusted me more than my father. I understood her. I was on my way into the chancellor's room to meet up with him. As I entered I saw he was packing.

"Ready to go?" I asked him. He turned to me.

"I didn't know you were coming," He said turning back to his bag.

"What did you expect. Clarke always was the sentimental one" I said spreading my arms wide.

"Yeah... She was" He said picking up his bag. He put it on his back. "Now I'm ready," He said nodding and smiling at me.  I nodded back. We made our way out of the Ark. As we were walking people greeted my father and said 'goodbye's and 'Be safe'. They all just acted like I wasn't there. Once we finally got going my father thought that it would be a good idea to strike up a conversation.

"What's the real reason you're here?" He asked turning to me.

"What do you mean?"I asked looking at him. He looked at me.

"Clarke just so happens to ask you to go on a trip with your father to Tondc where all of the grounders see you as loyalty. I don't think she was just being sentimental" He said as we continued walking.

"I don't know what you could possibly mean," I said as I kicked a rock that was on the ground.

"I'm gonna figure out what's going on between you and the 100." He said looking at me once again before walking faster to catch up with the guards. I just looked around. What did he mean 'Me and the 100?' Was there something going on? Whatever. My father was a strange man.

The meeting was cooler than I expected. There were all sorts of stations and things like that. Some blacksmiths were waiting to sharpen or make a custom weapon. I tried to ask for one but my father stopped me. I just think he didn't want me to kill my enemy with precision.

"This is probably the last time we will ever see all twelve clans together like this," My father said as we walked past a booth that seemed to be making... carpets or something with very intricate patterns on it. I watched as they took their time and sewed every pattern into the long fabric. I looked over to my father.

"Why's that?" I asked as I turned and walked further into Tondc.

"That clan over there. The ones with white. They are Azgeda. The snow clan. The last time they stepped foot here they were at war. Because of Lexa-"

"Everyone is back together. Best commander yet" I said interrupting him. He looked at me and nodded. "I know about the rumors of Lexa but tell me how do you?" I asked looking at him. He just turned away from me and kept walking.

"Fine then. Keep your secrets" I said as we continued walking with our chins high.

I was standing next to my father who was next to the commander when Clarke and Octavia walked toward us.

"Clarke of the sky people has graced us with her presence," The commander said.

"I'm sorry I'm late Commander." She said looking at Lexa. I could tell something was wrong.

"Clarke?" I asked looking at her. She turned to me. She had a weird look in her eyes.

"Can I talk to you commander? In private" She said looking at the commander. Lexa looked at me then at Clarke.

"Yes. This way" She said as she walked toward a small hut. I watched as she hurriedly headed toward the hut.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Octavia who was standing next to me.

"I don't know. You've known her forever" She said looking up at me. I nodded.

"I've never seen her with that look in her eyes before," I said watching as Clarke and Lexa entered the hut.

"That's not good," My father said from my left. I looked over.

"You always paid attention to Clarke." He said mockingly.

"shut up," I said turning around. He just smiled and walked in his own direction.

"Care to join me by the fire for some god knows what food?" Octavia asked looking at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure why not," I said as we started walking toward the food booth.

I was on watch when I heard something. It sounded like rumbling. I looked up. There was light. I knew exactly what it was. I looked around me. I could see my father. I could also see Octavia. I made a choice.

I grabbed Octavia and picked her up. She turned and looked at me. "Xania! What are you doing?" She asked looking at me.

"I'll tell you if we survive," I said as I started running.

"Survive what?" She asked. The missile was going to impact in less than five seconds. I used all of the strength I could to run and jump as far as I could. The last thing I remember before complete darkness... was tripping and the weight of Octavia falling out of my arms.

When I woke up there was screaming, lots of it. Not to mention the high-pitched ringing. I could feel something throwing me around. I opened my eyes. A dark figure was in front of me.

I tried to focus on who it was. My eyes adjusted to the darkness. It was Octavia. She was looking at me with wide eyes. I started coughing.

There was this feeling in my lungs. It felt like all the air was draining from them. I could hear someone trying to yell at me but my coughing and the ringing drained them out. Everything started to fade to black as there was a hot burning sensation in my lungs.

Resurrection 22.

As the darkness faded from my eyes a sound startled me awake. I shot up gasping for air. I heard another high-pitched bang. Everything sounded like static. I was about to stand up when someone grabbed me and pulled me down. I looked over it was Abby.

"Abby?" I asked looking at her.

"Stay down. It's the mountain men. They're shooting us" She said looking me in the eyes. There was a fog behind them.

"Where's Clarke?" I asked looking at her.

"Can't you worry about someone other than Clarke for once?" A voice said from behind me. I turned. It was Octavia.

"I'm glad to see your okay," I said looking at her.

"Only because of you." She said smiling at me. I smiled back sadly.

"What's wrong?" Abby asked looking at me. I looked over at Octavia.

"I could have saved him," I said looking around at the crumbling buildings. There was fire everywhere.

"Who?" Abby asked worriedly.

"I chose Octavia," I said looking down. I could hear the screams coming from everyone as the people around me stayed quiet.

"Marcus," Abby said quietly. I looked over at her.

"I'm sorry Abby," I said looking at her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't be. Your father had probably reached as far as he could with his 'peace project'" She said then turned around. That's when it hit me. Why did I Save Octavia? My father was the only reason we were currently at peace. Yes, Clarke did the talking but he set it all up.

My breathing started getting heavy. Why was choosing someone over my father getting to me this bad? I don't care about my father. I never did. Why am I so...

"disappointed," I said out loud on accident. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked over. It was Octavia. I smiled sadly at her. She nodded her head.

"he could still be alive." She said hopefully and quietly.

We got split up. I was with Abby. I was looking for the gunner when Abby shouted.

"Someone's alive down there!" She said. I looked over. She had moved some rubble and was looking down with a flashlight. I moved next to her. I could hear it more clearly. People were yelling for help. Someone was banging on a pipe.

"Hold on!" I shouted into the hole. "Just the two of us aren't going to be able to get them out," I said looking at her. She looked around.

"We can try," She said. I nodded. My lungs were still hurting a bit but I could manage.

Abby was trying to get others to help us as I was lifting rubble. I looked over at Abby. A guy got shot and slid next to her. I ran over next to her. I dragged the guy behind cover. I flipped him over so I could see the entry wound.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked looking at me.

"If we can find the direction of the gunner... we can get those people out quicker," I said as I felt the bullet wound. I looked around. The bullet had entered from its side. Not from straight across.

"He's to our left" I said as I took off the man's clothes.

"Now what are you doing?" Abby asked looking at me. I looked around.

"The gunner's a crappy shot. I bet he can't see very well" I said as I picked up a pipe. I put some of the grounder's clothes on the pipe.

"Scarecrow," Abby said smiling at me. I nodded.

Abby and I had made a little tunnel. My shoulders were too wide to fit. Luckily Abby was small. "Never thought I would appreciate how small you were until now," I said as she entered the hole.

"I'll signal when I find someone," She said looking up at me. I nodded. I watched as she squirmed her way down the hole. Once she was out of sight I picked up the makeshift scarecrow. I looked around. The gunshots were still going off. I bounced the pipe around like it was a grounder. A couple of shots went off. I looked up. I was right.

The gunner was there. I dropped the pipe and made my way back to the tunnel. I looked down. "Xania!" I heard someone shout.

"Abby?" I asked shining my flashlight into the hole.

"Marcus is alive." She shouted. I released a breath. "Xania... There's a beam on his leg. I don't know if I can get it off of him" She said before I could say anything.

"I'm coming down!" I shouted.

"No!" She shouted stopping me.

"Abby..." I said trying to squeeze through the rocks. I was almost through when a rumble erupted. I back up. Rocks started caving in. I watched as rocks covered my entrance.

"No!" I shouted at the hole.

It was dawn. I was digging through the rocks when someone came up from behind me. I looked over. It was Octavia.

"Oh thank the gods," I said looking at her. After she came others did.

"What do we do now sky girl?" One of the grounders asked Octavia. She looked at me.

"Now we dig," She said. I smiled and continued digging. Octavia and a couple of the grounders were small enough to fit inside the hole. I was pulling out the big rocks with one of the other grounders. As we were pulling a horn sounded. I looked up.

"Lincon did it," The other grounder said. I nodded.

"Come on. Let's keep going" Octavia said then made her way back into the tunnel. I picked up the rope and kept pulling.

We were almost there, I could feel it. There were more of us now. We were pulling when another horn blew.

"Look! Sky people!" Someone shouted. I made my way up out of the blast hole.

"We saw the missile. Heard the blast. Figured you could use some help." Sinclair said coming up to us. I smiled and ran up to him.

"My father, Abby, and who knows how many other people are trapped in a hole," I said pointing behind me. Everyone nodded.

"All right. I need everybody on that rope" Octavia said. I was at the front with Octavia. We had around 30 people pulling rubble. We had finally pulled enough rubble out of the way. "We've got two survivors," Octavia said. Octavia made her way down. I stayed and waited for Octavia to come back up.

I was waiting for the others to bring up my father. Sinclair and a grounder had brought him up. I ran to his side.

"Dad?!" I said bending down next to him. He looked up at me with dreary eyes. He touched my face and smiled.

"Lobo,(Wolf)" he said looking at me.

"Vater,(Father)" I said with tears in my eyes. He smiled.

"We have to get him medical help," Sinclair said putting a hand on my shoulder. I sniffed and nodded. He smiled sadly and picked my father up. They made their way out of the bomb site. I watched as he left.

"Xania?" A familiar female voice said to me. I turned. It was Clarke. I ran to her and engulfed her in a hug. She slowly wrapped her arms around me.

"When I saw you- you were right next to the bomb site," She said looking at me.

"I noticed it and grabbed Octavia and ran," I said looking at her. She had glossy eyes. I could only guess that mine were the same. I looked behind Clarke. "Commander. Good to see your okay" I said looking at Lexa. She nodded.

"Nice to say the same for you NightRipa," She said looking at me. I smiled.

"Xania. We sure could use your muscle right now" Lincon said to me. I turned to him. I nodded. I looked back at Clarke.

"See you on the other side," I said to Clarke then walked over to Lincon.

I was sitting next to my father as everyone prepared for battle. I already had all my weapons on me. Abby had just finished wrapping his wounds. "Are you going?" My father asked. I looked over at him. He was looking at me.

"I have to," I said looking back at everyone shuffling around.

"Promise me something," He said. I looked back at him. "... Promise me you won't be the bad guy," He said looking right into my eyes. I stared at him for a minute.

"I'm sorry dad but I don't know if I can stop that," I said looking at him. He just took in a big breath.

"Jeder Bösewicht ist ein Held in seinem eigenen Kopf,(Every Villain is a hero in their own mind)" I said looking down at him. He just looked up at the sky.

A/N- TuT I'm Fine... I'm fine, I'm fine... Eh eh eh.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
163K 2.9K 31
Rae Elizabeth Kane. Marcus Kane's daughter. When Rae found out The Ark was dying, she did everything in her power to help her best friend Clarke a...
89.6K 3.3K 44
𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐀𝐍 | ❛ the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! ❜ or, in which they are two sides of th...
19.1K 322 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...