TAQ | vk ✔ïļ

By fairylocall

THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you... More

[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[The Alpha's Queen]

[46]

19.7K 1.1K 576
By fairylocall

46| drinks

KIM TAEHYUNG

I wake up from a gentle touch on my waist, a hand holding me tighter and pulling me closer. I could only sigh out content as I snuggle closer to the person next to me.

"You're awake?" A husky voice whispers. I nod without opening my eyes. "Your wolf is beautiful", Jeongguk says, making me open my eyes. Slowly I start remembering what happened last night.

Heavy panting was heard, sloppy kisses placed all over the Omega's body as the two wolves get lost in a sensual slow dance. "We shouldn't do this now", Jeongguk growls softly, not showing any signs of quitting though. "We should", Taehyung whimpers, only pulling Jeongguk closer. "We want to waste our first night on a heat or make it special?" Jeongguk asks, going up and looking into Taehyung's eyes. He could see the conflict in his eyes. So he smirks and kisses him slowly.

"V wants to get out", Taehyung huffs as he kisses back. "Then let's let our wolves play together", Jeongguk says and gets off Taehyung to pull off his own shirt and boxer, only to stand next to the bed in his wolf form less than two seconds later. Taehyung bites his lip at the sight of Jeongguk's wolf. So big and dark. He pets him, lets his fingers slide through his fluffy fur. And without hesitating, he shifts too into his beautiful white wolf.

"You think?" I ask. "Yes, he suits you", Jeongguk says and sits up a bit so he can hover over me. "He does?" I ask with a small blush as I felt Jeongguk's hand go lower until it holds my thighs. That's when I realize that I'm naked. My eyes widen and I quickly look under the blanket, only to hold it against me and blush heavy. Jeongguk laughs at my reaction, not making it any better.

"You're so cute, don't be embarrassed", he snickers, squeezing my thigh a bit.
"Don't be embarrassed! I'm naked", I exclaim. "So? After yesterday you don't have to worry I see you naked", Jeongguk answers. "W-Why?" I ask. He looks at me for some seconds before he gets up and lifts me from the bed. I squeak very manly and grab both the blanket and Jeongguk's arm as he goes towards the bathroom.

"Let's just say I saw your gorgeous body from more than one angle", Jeongguk smirks, making me hide my face embarrassed. "And hell did I enjoy that", he whispers in my ear, teasing smirk plastered on his handsome face as he knows very well he's teasing me.

I feel myself heat up again. "Here take this pill", Jeongguk says as he places me on the counter and hands me a pill. I take it, almost choking on it when I felt shy under his intense stare.

"Why you take me here all naked?" I huff, but just then I realize Jeongguk is too. I softly bite my lip as I carefully let my eyes go down his body, I hesitate for a little bit but can't help and check out his private parts - I mean he did the same right? But once I did I couldn't help and widen my eyes not so subtly as I wanted to and almost choke again but this time on my spit.

Jeongguk chuckles as he let me look up again. "Already choking?" he asks, making me blush even more as I hit his arm by the blunt comment.

"But as I was telling you until I found out you found my body more interesting, let's shower together", he says, bringing all my attention to him. "Err- well... I mean we saw each other naked already... so sure", I say, blushing so hard I hope he thinks it's from my heat. Jeongguk's smirk tells me different though.

He turns around and walks towards the shower to let the water flow. He looks so confident of himself, which I understand! He's shaped like the gods, muscular enough to make everyone drool. He is so strong, it makes me feel weird, makes me want to feel his strength. I know this heat stuff makes me feel turned on really quickly, but who can blame me when you're looking at a muscular back and the owner looks over his shoulder to send you one of his handsome smiles.

I felt like ice cream in the sun, melting and drooling over his looks. And the fact he is my mate makes me go crazy. Stupid heat...

"You go first", I say shyly, making him smirk and disappear behind the little wall blocking the view of the shower. I get off the counter and am ready to go his way, but black spots start blocking my view and a dizzy feeling makes me lose my balance. "Sleep", is the last thing I hear before I collapse down.

~~

A headache is the first thing I feel when I wake up, I grab it with a groan as I sit up. "I told you not to drink too much", a guy next to me chuckles. I look to the side to see Hyukjun. "What happened?" I ask confused. I don't remember drinking at all. "We stayed up late, some drinks to make it cozier", Hyukjun says and I pout. "I really should not drink that much", I agree.

"It's all good. Let's just go down and see what boss has to tell us this time", Hyukjun says and I nod softly, getting up holding my head, and get to my closet to get me in my clothes.

"What does Bogum want anyways?" I ask with a sigh. "For you to do a risky job", Hyukjun mumbles. "Risky?" I ask. "It's nothing big, don't worry", he says and pushes me forward a bit. I sigh and leave the room to make my way towards my boss. In the hallway, someone else joins me. Eunbi doesn't look at me as we walk towards Bogum's office. Ugh, bitch...

"Look at that! My favorite two wolves", Bogum exclaims when we enter. "See, someone is capable of liking you", I smile and look at the girl next to me. She rolls her red eyes at me and turns back to our boss as I do.

"Good to see you two etc along so well", he smiles sarcastically. "Well for this job you two need to work together. I want both of you to get out of this alive and hopefully unharmed so you'll have to help each other out", Bogum says sternly. The two nod, needing to obey their boss anyways.

"What's the mission, sir?" Eunbi asks. "I was going to tell you. You both know Jung Yerin. Vampire princess who loves to go out being rebellious and not do her duties", Bogum says. Both Eunbi and I nod, looking at each other briefly to see the other's reaction. "Bring her here. Try to bring her as a friend but if she's protesting bring her as an enemy. We need her."

"Yes, sir", I say, and both of us bow for him. "You're dismissed, go to Yuna for more information." Eunbi and I walk out and as soon as the door closes behind us we sigh. "Great. Now I have to save your ass too", Eunbi says and rolls her eyes. "No need to. But tell me when your diaper needs a change", I smile fake ,and walk my way towards Yuna's office.

"Let's just get over it."

Yes, the last part was still in pov Taehyung. I never changed that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 64.4K 52
Who would've thought the big bad alpha could be that submissive. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie
359K 11.9K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
1.4M 91.2K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
3.3M 204K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...