Clarke Griffin x fem!oc

By NightRipa1

Xania was treated as an outcast because of the color of her blood. Her father Marcus Kane wasn't the best at... More

Everyone roles!
We won't last long 1.
You expect me to leave you? 2.
His sister's keeper 3.
Contents Under Pressure 4.
Day Trip 5.
Unity day 6.
Unity day pt 2 7.
I am become death 8.
The Calm 9.
We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10
The 48 11.
Inclement Weather 12.
Many Happy Returns 13 pt 2 -Human Trials-14
Fog of War 15.
Long into an Abyss 16.
Update!!
Spacewalker 17.
Survival of the fittest 19.
Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.
Bodyguard of Lies 23.
Blood must have blood: Pt 1. 24.- Blood must have blood: Pt. 2. 25.
Breakdown of Xania
Wanheda pt 1 26.
Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.
Watch the Thrones 29.
While you wait...
Hakladema 30.
Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.
Terms and conditions 33.
Stealing fire 34.-Fallen 35.
Nevermore 36.
Nevermore pt.2 37.
Demons 38.
Join or Die 39.
Red Sky at morning 40.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 1 41.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 2 42.
Echos 43.
Heavy Lies the Crown 44.
The four horsemen 45.
A Lie Guarded 46.
We will rise 47.
Update!!
Hiatus !
Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.
DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52
Praimfaya 53.

Remember me 18.

2K 51 11
By NightRipa1

It was crazy how loud the grounders could be. Everyone was watching from camp. I think my father said that others would come just to reassure me. So far the only person that had come was Clarke. I was next to the pole when The commander walked out.

"Let her pass," She said as Indra raised her spear. I could see a little speck of blood on Clarke's shirt. As Clarke was talking to The commander the grounders brought out Finn and tied him to the pole. I sat and watched as Clarke looked at Finn sadly. She said something else then walked up to Finn.

All the grounders went silent. She ran up to him and kissed him. I looked forward at The commander. Clarke said some things. I could tell they were both crying. Once she backed up Finn's head dropped. I looked down at her hand. She had stabbed him.

"Clarke!" I said standing up. The grounders raised their spears.

"It is done!" The commander said stopping them. I could hear Raven crying and screaming in the distance. I just looked down and sat back down. I wish I could comfort Clarke right now but I had to do my part.

We would be leaving tonight and heading to someplace they called Ton DC. It sounded like Washington DC. The Commander whose name I learned was Lexa was talking to Clarke, Abby, and my father in The commander's tent.

We were currently heading to Ton DC. Bellamy, Abby, My Father, Octavia, Lincon, and Raven were all coming along. I was walking behind The commander and Gustus next to Indra. They were speaking a foreign language. Indra kept glancing at me.

"If you want to say something just say it," I said as I continued walking forward.

"You don't belong here. You might have nightblood but that doesn't make you any less scum than the others" She said looking at me.

"You think having the high ground makes you any less vulnerable to an attack?" I asked looking up at her. She was on a horse. She stopped and looked down at me.

"You wouldn't be able to get anywhere near me," She said leaning down in front of me.

"Indra! Keep moving" Lexa, The Commander, said looking at us. I turned to face forward and started walking. Indra grabbed me and held a knife to my throat. I was about to counterattack when Lexa stopped me. She grabbed my arm. "Both of you! Enough! Unless you want us to break the truce?" Lexa said looking at me. I didn't even hear her get off of her horse. She was fast. And quiet.

"No Commander," I said taking my hand back. Indra released my neck.

"Xania!" My father said looking at me. I looked at him.

"what?" I asked as we continued walking. He looked around. He walked toward me. I just sighed. Once he got next to me he started signing. "really?" I asked looking at him. He just looked at me. I looked at his hands as we walked. I could feel some grounders looking at me.

"Don't cause trouble. We can't risk the truce" He signed. My father taught me how to sign so that I could talk to him while he was in a meeting or anytime I was uncomfortable talking.

"I think she should step down from her high horse." I signed. He just glared at me. "Fine. I'm sorry" I signed while scoffing. He took in a big breath then resumed his previous position.

"What was that earlier?" Indra asked me as I laid down the blanket. I looked at her.

"what?" I asked.

"The thing you did with your father when you moved your hands around." She said trying to copy what we were doing earlier.

"We were plotting how to kill you in your sleep," I said sneering at her playfully. She looked at me with a serious face. "I'm just kidding. He told me to stop messing around" I said opening my bag.

"How do you know what he meant?" She asked stepping closer to me.

"It's sign language. It was used whenever someone was deaf before the bombs went off" I said grabbing an apple from my bag. When I sat up she was really close to me.

"Trikru uses signs but not like that," She said.

"I can smell your breath," I said deadpanning at her. She looked me up and down then backed up.

"I'm guessing you guys use signs as in planning when to attack?" I said sitting down. She nodded and sat down next to me. I watched her carefully as she stared at me waiting for more. I sighed and finished chewing a piece of my apple.

"I'm guessing you don't know what deaf is?" I asked looking at her.

"It's when someone dies." She said staring at me not faltering her facial expression.

"It's when someone is either born without hearing or something damages their eardrums to make them unable to hear," I said annoyed as I took another bite out of my apple.

"Whenever a baby of such or when that happens on the battlefield we kill them," She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Geez. One way to conserve oxygen I guess" I said chuckling to myself.

"We are surrounded  by oxygen why would you need to conserve it?" She asked. I had about had enough of this. I sighed.

"on the Ark, we had a limited amount of oxygen. That's why we came down. Now if you'll excuse me I hear a warm fire calling my name" I said heading toward the fire.

I noticed as I was sitting by the fire that there were sides. And I was on the grounder side. Bellamy was staring at me. I sighed as I walked over to him.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"It's safer over here. Indra just proved my point" He said looking toward Indra. " She was just curious," I said looking at him. "Curiosity killed the cat," he said glaring at me.

"All the cats are dead, Bellamy. Just go to sleep" I said then walked back to my blanket. As I laid down I felt something under my backpack. I was using it as a pillow. I looked around then lifted up my backpack. Under it was a leaf. It had the words 'If you try to kill me in my sleep you will be the one dead' Written on it with some sort of juice. I looked around. Indra was glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and laid back down. Grounders are weird.

I was walking next to Indra as we neared Ton DC. "Weapons," A grounder I knew by the name of Gustas said to us.

"We need to disarm before we enter," Lincon said handing the grounder his knife. I took out my knives and handed them to him. The others just looked at me.

"What? Do it" I said then walked forward. I turned around to wait as I watched them. Everyone gave up their weapons. Raven was the only one that didn't do it for herself. The grounder named Gustas patted her down. He said something in that same foreign language then we walked in. Everyone started chanting as we walked. Someone stopped in front of us and talked to The commander. Gustas started beating him. I noticed Clarke walked forward and said something to The commander. She stopped Gustas.

"The sky people march with us now. Anyone who tries to stop that... will pay with their life" She said then resumed walking.

The grounders had already set up a pile of logs. The commander was saying something in a foreign language. Lincoln translated for us.

"People of Tondc, in fire, we cleanse the pain of the past." He said. Everyone looked at him. Gustas handed Commander a torch that was lit. Commander looked at the pile of logs then turned Clarke. She held out the torch for Clarke to take.

"Clarke," She said looking at her. Clarke hesitated then walked forward. She took the torch. She mimicked something that I heard quite a lot from the grounders. All of them looked at her. She lit the logs on fire. Everyone stayed quiet as the flames burned. I looked and saw tears drop from Raven's eyes.

The commander had asked us to all come to a room for a feast. I for one could eat a horse. Hopefully, they didn't have that. The horses had two heads. Ew. Clarke, Abby, and My father walked in. My father stood next to me. I was sitting across from Gustas. "Please accept this Commander. We drink this on special occasions" My father said as he unwrapped a bottle of booze.

"finally" I said watching as he handed it to her. Gustas grabbed it for her and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Marcus, of the Sky People," She said looking at my father.

"You're welcome, Lexa." He said something in the grounder language. He looked unsure of himself. "Just, uh, don't drink too much of it." He said chuckling. She nodded then looked at Clarke.

"Clarke, let us drink together." She said looking at her. Clarke smiled and nodded.

"It would be my pleasure," She said. Gustas grabbed two cups. Lexa poured the drink into them. She handed Clarke one.

"Allow me," Gustas said. He took the drink and took a sip. He seemed fine as he handed the cup back to Lexa.

"Tonight, we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow, we plan our war. To those, we've lost. And to those, we shall soon find." Lexa said. Clarke and Lexa were about to drink it when Gustas threw himself onto the table. Everyone started panicking. He was coughing ferociously as he was messing up the table. I smacked the cup out of Clarke's hand. She looked at me.

"It could have been poisoned," I said looking down at the cup on the ground. Gustas backed up into the wall.

"It's poison," A grounder said.

"It was the Sky people," Indra said as she pulled out her sword. I stood in front of Clarke protecting her from Indra's blade. Grounders grabbed the Table and threw it over.

"This wasn't us. You have to know it wasn't us." Clarke said. The grounders started walking toward us. We all backed up into a circle. "No. No. We didn't do this." Clarke said looking at the commander. I smacked one of the grounder's hands away.

"Gustus warned me about you. I didn't listen" The commander said.

"Lexa, please," Clarke said. Two grounders grabbed me as they patted me down.

"tell me something, Clarke. When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved... did you not wish that it was mine?" Lexa said. I looked at my father.

"Did you do this?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You know I want peace as much as you do," He said looking at me. The grounder found something on Raven.

"Heda," He said looking at her. I'm guessing that means Commander because all of the grounders say that when they see her. 

"That's not mine" Raven yelled. "I'm telling you. That's not mine. He put it here when he searched me." She said looking at Gustus. Lexa looked between Raven and Clarke.

"No Sky Person leaves this room!" The commander yelled. She walked out after that. The grounder's followed. Lincon tried to talk to Indra but it was no use.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves. Raven punched Clarke. Clarke talked to something in the side of the room. I looked over. There was nothing there. Raven seemed to settle down after talking to Abby.

Clarke began yelling at Abby. I could tell by the way they were talking it was about Clarke's father. I just faced the wall and kept on messing with rubble. I could hear someone walking toward me. I just kept kicking rubble against the wall.

A hand touched my shoulder. It was my father's. I turned around and looked at him. "what?" I asked turning around. He looked at the others.

"I need you to promise me something," he said looking into my eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at him. "I need you to make sure whatever happens here... You stay out of trouble and stay safe" he said looking at me. I sighed.

"dad..." I started.

"I know you Xania... You seem to always go against the rules and do things that no one else would do" He said looking at me empethitcly.

"I promise," I said after thinking for a little. I nodded then the gates opened. Indra and Nyko walked in. The grounders headed toward Raven. I stood in front of her. The grounder looked down at me. "Move," he said.

"Make me," I said staring into his eye. He pulled out his sword.

"Don't" Indra said stepping forward.

"This one stays with us. We need her alive" She said looking at me. They grabbed me and pushed me past then grabbed Raven. Everyone tried to stop them but ultimately couldn't do anything.

Indra tied my hands behind my back and muffled me. She was holding me as they tied Raven up to a post. I tried to fight back but it was no use. I would just cause more trouble. I couldn't stand to see the look on Raven's face. I looked away. "Look at her" Indra said not looking away from Raven. Lexa cut into Raven's arm. She started screaming. I looked up. I watched as they cut her over and over.

"Clarke stop!" I heard Bellamy say. I looked up. Clarke was walking forward. I tried to move around but the grounder just pushed the tip of his blade into my thigh.

"I need that bottle now," She said walking forward. I watched as she walked forward. She took the bottle from a grounder and drank from it. I tried to shout but it was muffled. I watched closely as The commander put the pieces together. She looked toward Gustus. They grabbed Gustus and untied Raven. The grounder didn't let me go. I looked up at him. He just pushed the dagger further into my thigh. It drew blood.

"Enough," Indra said walking toward me. The grounder removed his sword from my thigh. Indra untied my binds and gag. "Go be with your people," She said as she stepped aside. I rubbed my wrists then walked toward Raven.

They had killed Gustus after slashing him by every grounder in the village. I was gathering sticks for the fire when Indra came up to me. I looked over at her. "you're training starts tomorrow when we head into your territory. I'm the one that will be training you. Don't expect me to go easy because you're a nightblood" She said then walked away. I watched as she walked away. I held the sticks and walked back to the fire. Abby and Clarke weren't there.

"What was that about?" Lincon asked as I sat down.

"I'm starting my training tomorrow. Looks like I won't be able to help you" I said as I poked the fire.

"Good we need someone to watch the grounders at camp," Bellamy said. I nodded.

A/N- I have to go to kick boxing tonight so this will probably be the last one tonight. Anywasy. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.8K 100
idk how to do descriptions basically Clarke Griffin an open bisexual 17 year old befriends Lexa Woods a 18 year old who just doesn't know anything ye...
8.8K 367 25
๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐šก ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—... ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’...
19.3K 346 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
312 19 16
"๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...