Best friends - Hyunminsung

By Hanniemin9

Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho were best friends since kindergarten. Their friendship became strong throughout the... More

Introduction
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
A/N

《57》

685 47 24
By Hanniemin9

"Ahhh, it was the bathroom? I thought you said the parking lot, hahaha..." Dong-ha tried to sound convincing. But he was subtly hiding Jisung behind his back. He was trying to protect him even when he knew it was already late.

"Did you do to that piece of shit what I told you to do, or you just fucking made out with him?"

"Umm...y-yes?..." Dong-ha said while scratching the back of his neck, "I-I did it. Now we can go, man-"

Chi-won narrowed his eyes and then peeked in Jisung's direction, "And why does he look damn fine?!" he shouted when he saw the pretty boy in perfect condition.

What Chi-won and In-shik wanted was to beat Jisung in the bathroom. They wanted to take him there with deception. However, Dong-ha offered to do that. But in reality, he was planning to warn Jisung, but that didn't result quite well.

Dong-ha was planning to talk to Jisung in the bar, but as soon as he started to talk with the blue-haired boy, he realized how cute and nice the sunshine is.

In that instant, he realized why Minho always took care of him and why his mood lifted whenever Jisung was around. He also realized why Hyunjin was fighting with Minho over Jisung.

Dong-ha understood right there and then how hard it must be for Minho and Hyunjin to be in front of Jisung the whole time. Han Jisung can melt your heart with just a glance and make you fall in love with just a smile.

"Because-"

"Please tell me you hit that piece of shit, or I swear I-"

"Who are you?..."

Jisung asked as soon as he stopped touching his lips. The loud yells made him react and get out of his state of shock.

"Tsk! I don't know why Minho and the other guy likes you so much-"

"Minho hyung?" The blue-haired boy was so drunk, but he caught Minho's name.

"It was your fault. Because of you, I couldn't get close to Minho..." Chin-won said while gritting his teeth. His blood started to boil once he saw Jisung that vulnerable and struggling to stay up.

Jisung looked at him and examined the older one for a moment. He squinted his eyes in order to see the guy. He found Chi-won familiar, but the younger one didn't remember from where. Then he directed his attention to the other two guys, and it was there when he recognized them as a whole.

Minho's ex-classmates. The three guys that surrounded him that time in the dance academy.

Jisung sighed, tiredly, when he saw Chi-won again and remembered the threat he made to him that time at the Pizza Shop.

He tried to walk away and go in the direction of the bar. However, Chi-won pulled Jisung from his arm and pushed him harshly against the car that was right behind him.

The blue-haired boy groaned once his back hit the hard metal and winced at the pain.

"What's your problem?" Jisung spatted while touching his aching back.

"You are my fucking problem..."

Dong-ha glared at Chi-won, he wanted to intervene and help Jisung, but In-shik held him from his arms and didn't let him move.

"I didn't do anything to you-"

"No, you didn't, but you stole Minho from me!"

"I stole Minho from you?" Jisung's eyebrows furrowed, "I didn't steal anyone from you. Minho hyung is my best friend. I know him since we were in kindergarten-"

"I don't fucking care since when you know him!"

"I think you are crazy-"

Before Jisung could finish his utterance, that guy shut him up by hitting the boy with his fist.

The blue-haired boy staggered and fell to the ground in a blink of an eye, but thanks to his drunk state, he couldn't feel the impact in his jaw. However, when he was on the ground, the kick he received in the stomach made him drunk down a bit.

"Fucking slut! You not only have Minho in love, but also your other friend,"

Jisung heard this and froze, "i-in love with me? Who other f-friend?" He inquired while sitting up. He held a hand on his stomach while the blood was going down his lips.

"Tsk! The one with black long hair...I don't remember his fucking name-"

"Hyunjin!" In-shik yelled from behind, "you only remember Minho's name, idiot,"

"H-Hyunjin hyung...?" Jisung whispered with wide eyes.

"Yeah...yeah...Hyunjin..." Chi-won waved his hand, not really minding the name.

Jisung looked at the boy that was crouch down in front of him and mumbled, "I think you have mistaken me with someone else, t-they don't like me-"

"Tsk! So you hadn't noticed, huh?" Chi-won asked with a disgusted face.

"N-noticed what?"

"That Minho and Hyunjin like you, asshole!" Chi-won took Jisung by the collar and approached him to his face, "you probably know this by now, but I would like to clarify it for you...I like Minho...a lot. I want to make him my boyfriend, but he is an idiot. He only has eyes for you...and that is making everything impossible."

Jisung felt shivers through his whole spine. Hearing this impacted him in a way he didn't know it could be.

"And see this guy to my right?" Jisung directed his attention to In-shik, "he likes Hyunjin, and of course, he would like to make him his boyfriend,"

"What?!"

"And the guy he is holding...guess what?" Chi-won rolled his eyes in annoyance, "he likes you! Bad tastes...I know... but still he has a liking in you," the guy said while pointing to Dong-ha, "either way...this time I would be kind and ask you to stay away from Minho and Hyunjin...they are ours!"

Jisung frowned at the last sentence. Something in him awoke and pissed him off.

"No..."

" 'No' what, idiot? You are not going to stay away from them?"

"No! I won't do that!!" Jisung pushed the older one away from him and stood up as he could, "they are not someone you can possess just because you want to! That's pathetic and selfish!" Jisung said with a fierce look, "you are bad people, and my hyungs don't deserve someone like you both!"

When the other was pushed back, he hit the floor, and his hand scraped while doing this.

"Hahaha, so you have guts, huh? I thought you were stupid or something," Chi-won said while standing up and wiping his hand, "let's see what you have..."

"I don't care what you think about me or what you are going to do with me," Jisung said while wiping the corner of his lips with the back of his hand, "but if you dare to bother Minho hyung or Hyunjin hyung-"

"What are you going to do, huh?"

"I'm gonna fuck you up!" Jisung scowled.

This took aback the three guys standing right in front of him.

No one would ever imagine that the pretty boy would say something like that.

Most people would think that it was the effect of the alcohol, and others would think that it's because his best friends were mentioned in the matter.

The reality is that it is a mix of both. Jisung once promised his father that he would protect the ones he loves. And he knows that right now, he is not in good condition. However, he won't take his words back. He is so stubborn to do that.

"Not bad, not bad," Chi-won clapped, mockingly, "I thought you would be crying, wishing Minho and Hyunjin to come and rescue you~,"

Jisung scoffed, "I know how to take care of myself,"

These words were enough to piss the older off.

Even though Jisung was struggling to stay up and his mouth bleeding and wetting her white long sleeve, he never stopped making eye contact with that guy in the slightless. He was daring, but in his condition, Chi-won knew that he couldn't do anything.

Once Jisung saw Chi-won coming towards him, he was ready to receive the impact.

The older one grabbed Jisung from the collar and tried to warn him one more time due to his drunk state. He didn't want to take advantage of someone vulnerable. "I won't repeat it again...stay away from Minho and Hyunjin, or I swear I will kill-"

"Do...whatever...you want...with me. I'm not letting someone like you get close to my best friends!"

Chi-won wasn't expecting this reply, and least that Jisung would get out of his grip and punch him in the face. Since Jisung was wearing rings in his right hand, this had a severe effect on the older's nose.

"Fuck!" Chi-won cursed when he felt blood coming from his nose.

He motioned to In-shik, and this one went towards Jisung. That guy kneed the blue-haired boy in the stomach, and the latter fell to the ground once again.

"You are a coward..." Jisung struggled to say, glaring at Chi-won, "now I know why you three surrounded me that time...you are the one that needs his friends to save you not me!"

This was sufficient to make the older insane. He pushed In-shik away and approached Jisung swiftly on the floor.

He tried to kick Jisung in the face for the humiliation he just made him. But the younger one covered immediately. So his only option was to kick Jisung on the stomach.

The blue-haired boy resisted on the floor, but after the third kick was when he started to spit blood. He tried to get up, but Chi-won lunged at him and started hitting him in the already damaged area of ​​his chin.

The anger was consuming Chi-won, and this made Dong-ha react.

"Yah! Leave Jisung alone!" Dong-ha spatted, "can't you see he is fucking drunk?" He grabbed Chi-won from behind and pushed to the side. He was afraid he could kill Jisung by the way his friend was hitting him.

"I don't give a shit!!" Chi-won said while standing face to face with Dong-ha.

"Hey, mind your own business," said In-shik, supporting Chi-won, "he deserves this and more-"

"Are you two fucking nuts?" Dong-ha said, already pissed off, "Jisung didn't do anything to us. We are the ones that bother him-"

"Don't come with that shit to me again!"

"It is true!!!"

"Shut up, or I'm going to kick your ass, too!" Chi-won said with a frown.

"As you wish, dude," Dong-ha said while approaching his friend, "I don't fucking care anymore!"

He was about to punch Chi-won, but he halted when he saw Jisung wobbling to stand up.

Dong-ha widened his eyes when he saw all the blood Jisung was spitting. He was choking on his own blood.

"You know what? Fuck you! I don't even know why I've been hanging out with you in the first place,"

He pushed Chi-won and In-shik aside and took Jisung with him back to the bar.

Chi-won was about to intervene but he halted when he saw the bad state Jisung was.

In that moment, he knew that Minho would come for him as soon as he know who did that to Jisung. So he decided to go away with In-shik like the coward he is.

The pretty boy was a mess. His mouth couldn't stop bleeding, and the dreadful pain he felt in the stomach was killing him.

Jisung told Dong-ha to let him outside the place and just call Jun. He didn't want to make a scene inside the bar.

Dong-ha nodded and soon went for Jun.

The latter sprinted out of the building as soon as Dong-ha told him that Jisung was injured. He was so focused on the plans the owner of the bar was telling him that he totally lost track of time.

When he arrived at the front of the place, he saw the blue-haired boy with his mouth and clothes drenched in blood.

The scene was horrifying.

"Hyung, can you take me home?" Jisung managed to say with a weak smile, trying to hide the pain he felt, "I think I need to take a nap," he tried to joke, "I think that singing those high notes tired me a little..."

"Jisung, what the hell?!!" Jun panicked and rushed to the boy to help him.

The younger tried to speak again, but his eyes closed slightly, and the last thing he saw was Jun's wide eyes in terror right in front of him.

~~~

Dong-ha helped Jun to take the younger one to Jun's car. He explained what happened to Jisung and even took the blame for everything because he couldn't save the blue-haired boy on time.

Jun was so mad that he wanted to go back to kick the asses of the ones that did this to the younger. However, Jisung was groaning in his sleep, and this made him return to his senses.

He rushed to Jisung's apartment but before that, he arrived at a pharmacy where he bought the things necessary to treat the injuries of the blue-haired boy.

"Hyun-hyung~~,"

"Jisung, don't move-"

"Hyung-ah~~,"

"Han Jisung! I already told you that your best friends are not here!"

"Huh?~ Why not, Jun hyung?~~" Jisung kept whining in the couch, making it impossible for Jun to treat his injuries, "they are always here~,"

"Oh, God!...I swear today was the first and last time you sang on a bar," Jun said while shaking his head, "I never thought you would drink alcohol nor being beaten by a bunch of guys if I leave you for a couple of more minutes," he said while putting ointment in Jisung's lower lip, "Felix and your best friends are going to kill me-"

"Jun hyung~ why are you mad?~"

"Oh, my- Jisung, stop moving! You are bleeding a lot! Seriously, I need to-"

"You are mad~,"

"I'm not!" Jun said with a frown. He was so worried and desperate that he didn't notice how mean he was sounding. But who can blame him? He has a pretty boy bleeding like hell and all because he got distracted in the bar.

"Yes, you are mad, Jun hyung~ You call me Jisung when you are mad~," the younger said with a pout.

Jun chuckled and shook his head, "I'm not mad...I'm just worried about you, Ji- cutie..."

"Cutie~" Jisung repeated happily, "that's how you always call me~,"

"Yes, you are a cutie...my cutie," Jun said while taking another gauze, "now, let me take care of your injuries, okay?"

Jun has been dealing with a cute drunk boy ever since he took Jisung to his apartment.

The younger one kept calling Minho and Hyunjin since they arrived.

But neither Minho nor Hyunjin was in the apartment. The older one was in his dance academy, and Hyunjin was in the photo session.

So what Jun did was clean the boy, treat his injuries, feed him and take him to bed.

The younger didn't complain about his injuries until he was in bed and the drunksickness was going away.

Jun had to wrap his arms around Jisung, securing him because the younger one started to cry for the slight pain he felt.

After a while, the blue-haired boy fell asleep while Jun kept his eyes open.

He kept the image of Jisung bleeding in the bar. His precious boy was beaten, and he wasn't there to help him.

Jun felt guilty for not taking care of the younger as he promised himself and allowed this to happen.

~~~

Thirty minutes turned into two hours.

Suddenly, Jisung started to talk in his sleep. Something that Jun hadn't experienced.

Jisung was mumbling nonsense as he sometimes does. The only thing Jun could understand was 'kiss', 'love' or the word 'hyung.'

Jun is not sure what Jisung is dreaming about, but it seems like a good dream because the younger one hugs him tighter or giggles every time it turns good.

"Ahhh~~ hyung~~" Jisung whined in his sleep and squeezed the older one a little bit too strong.

Jun turned to look at the boy in his arms. He thought that Jisung was awake but not. He was still sleeping, but his words, this time, were clear and understandable.

"I like you..." The blue-haired boy kept mumbling while squeezing the older.

"Huh? What?" Even though Jun knew that the younger one was talking in his sleep, he dare to ask, "who do you like, cutie?"

"That shadow~,"

"What shadow?" Jun asked, genuinely confused.

"The one that is with me right now~,"

Jun sat up on the bed and inquired curiously, "who is this shadow, cutie?"

"It's ...,hyung. My best friend..."

Jun's eyes widened. He felt how his heart broke into pieces. A sudden pain in the chest that felt like something stabbed it.

Before drifting back to sleep, Jisung mumbled, "please, don't tell him that I'm in love with him...He won't want to kiss me if he knows I like him..."

"Jisung...Ji-" Jun tried to wake the boy up, but it was in vain. The younger one didn't say anything after that.

He fell into a deep slumber, and only the sweet snores were heard afterward.

"I-I didn't know you-" Jun's voice cracked while shedding tears that he was refraining to let go, "I guess that's the reason why you never replied to my confession..."

Jun laid down next to Jisung. He brought the boy to his body and engulfed him in a sweet hug, "I didn't know you were in love with him..."

---

[To be continued]

️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.5K 51
Minho was scrolling through his feed when he came across Jisung's post and comments on it. Will they later become friends or something more? ✨fluff...
8.4K 216 28
Minho and Hyunjin are both in a kpop group. Han and Felix get chosen to be in the exact same group as them. What will happen?
182K 7.4K 108
The second book to Not so lonely with you. Even after five years Jisung and Minho are still disgustingly in love Started- 6/23/19 Ended- 1/16/20
37K 1.2K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...