Guardian angel | TechnoXOC

By GattaGamer00

Techno is a hybrid between a human and a piglet but he's not the only one, the whole world is filled with the... More

An addition to the family
Introductions
School time
Sparring
The market
One weird encounter
He's alive...
DAD!!!
Introductions 2.0
Hunting challenge
Thieves
A dark presence
Ambush
The truth
Switching
Training
The dream
What's your name?
An intruder
Help us!
Prison breakout
What's happening to me?
Will you listen?
Turning invisible
It's all a matter of prospective
Fireworks
Fatherly figure
Second chances
Forgiveness
Save him
Sleepover
Thank you
Dance with me
What is this feeling?
Set up
Leave!!
Blood for the Blood God
I love you
Illusions
You are not even real
Too late...
Fallen down
Get away
Everything will be ok
Betrayal
Come with me
Don't care anymore
Worried
A new friend
Let's go
Escape
I'm sorry
Rescue
Do it for him
The ultimate sacrifice
Wake up
The wish
Hybrid history
FANARTS

No other way

2.4K 140 77
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUACKITY, ANGELA AND RANBOO POV

"So like, you don't have your powers anymore? Why? Is it because of your eye?" Quackity asked as she harvested the herbs he grew around her. She shook her head.

"I can still feel my magic, is still inside me, my core still works but... i can't let it out, i don't think it's because of my eye" she placed a hand over it, sighing "It fells like... like it doesn't want to come out.... like if it's hurt or scared.... it's hard to explain" she weakly giggled.

"It kinda doesn't make much sense to me" Ranboo added while writing down on his book, she shrugged "I doesn't make sense to me either so... i guess we are on the same boat" she joked, making them smirk.

"Why are we gathering that many herbs anyway? Don't we already have more than enough at home?" Ranboo asked.

"Well... since we're going to leave soon we're gonna need some extras, since.... ya know... now i can get hurt pretty easily" she sneezed, she hated being without her powers, it always felt like she was standing outside with just a shirt in an early spring morning when it actually was late summer and was wearing a long jacket over it.

"You really are cold huh?" Quackity asked sarcastically, receiving an half-glare from her.

"Now that i think abut it, do you live here by yourself Quackity? I've never seen you around before" Ranboo asked, catching his attention. Quackity's expression saddened.

"I moved here recently... i used to live with my little sister... Mamacita... but she got captured a few weeks ago" he rose to his feet, taking her hands "I heard that you freed all the hybrids from that rotten dungeon about a year ago. Could you do it again? Please!" he begged, his glassy eyes brought incredible sadness on Angela.

"I'm so sorry, i would if i could but... without my powers there isn't much i can do, they increased the guards and security measures. I can't go in anymore" she calmly explained, gently caressing his hands with a sad expression.

"I'm really sorry..." she apologized again. Quackity sighed, letting go of her hands and slumping down on a sitting position, tears were starting to form in his eyes, he aggressively wiped them away.

"It's ok! I'll find another way to free her! I'm not going to give up! Never!" he said in a wobbly but determined voice.

Angela wanted to make him reason, but she knew that you can't never truly give up on someone you love... Techno was the living proof of that. Even though she told her herself that she didn't want to be saved he kept going back to the market at night, looking for for a way to restore her powers.

"Hey" Ranboo called.

"You said that you don't re-adsorb your magic because it's not something you angels do since it would be 'rude' but have you ever tried it?" he asked, she sighed, nodding.

"I haven't done it myself but... i've seen someone else do it... i've seen the effects that they have" she shivered "Let's just say that.... magic is like a living being, like you and me.... it doesn't like to get separated from the being to whom they are connected, it's like you take them away from their family" she hugged herself.

"You can get the magic back... but it will be bad magic... it will try to hurt you and won't obey completely to your commands, if you take too much it will start attacking your core from the inside, it's extremely painful and will most certainly bring the host to it's death. And even if by some miracles it listens to you... it will do it unwillingly, it feels like you're shredding yourself to pieces as you use it" she closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths.

"It's... it's an horrible sight to bear...." she mumbled the last part, feeling the tears edge on her eyes, Ranboo went to hug her, consoling her a bit.

Quackity stayed silent throughout the whole exchange, his hands fidgeting with a small bluish box in his hands, which he quickly hid after Ranboo noticed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUACKITY POV

Over the past few days, Quackity and the others had become good friends, he met everyone, even Techno, though he didn't really talk to him, he looked very tired, the dark bags under his eyes were the proof that he wasn't sleeping regularly, but then again, neither was Angela, since she spent most of her day resting under a tree while the others played together.

"Hey mate" Phil called, sitting down beside him "Is there something troubling you? You look like you want to talk about it" he said in a caring voice, Quackity just looked down at the ground.

"It's just.... i'm her older brother... i should be helping her... i should have saved her back when the hunters came... but i couldn't..." he clenched his fists together, Phil put a hand on his arm.

"You can't change the past, but you can still change the future" he lifted his gaze, nodding towards Angela "Look at her, she lost her wings, her magic and an eye but is still as cheerful and nice as she was before" he met Quackity's gaze again "If she can do that you can surely find a way to save your sister, i'll help you if i can" he sighed "But wait a little first ok? She'll be leaving soon and... it might be hard for Techno" 

"She's leaving? Why?" Phil stayed silent.

"It's... complicated. She just can't stay here anymore" he answered after a bit, Quackity reached inside his pocket, touching the blue box.

"When she's leaving?" he asked.

"In about four days, so if you want to spend time with her now it's the right time" he encouraged, pushing him with his wing "Go on"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity had a fun day today but went back home with a heavy heart, laying in his leafy bed staring at the ceiling, he sighed, pulling out the box and inspecting it closer. Four... no, three days... he now only had three days to find a way to save his sister... otherwise... he'll have to use... 'that'.

The next day he went back to the market, finding his way in the sewer system and finding the grate Angela used last time to get in, which now was bolted shut, no way he could open it without getting discovered, and he couldn't put up much of a fight if he did.

He went in circles several times around the dungeon, finding many other entrance but they were all either blocked or heavily guarded, he then tried to shapeshift into a guard and sneak it but soon got caught when he didn't perfectly match the other guards. He managed to escape but got injured on his shoulder as he ran away. 

He bumped into Angela and Bad on the way home, they were calmly talking about some random subject and soon helped him on getting his wound patched up.

"You need to be more careful Quackity, i won't be around to help you in a few more days" she reminded in a sweet voice, while walking him back home, lately she started taking some small walks alone, since she didn't wander too far anyway and the hunters seemed to had given up on looking for her.

Two days.

He went back to the dungeon, trying to move some bricks so to sneak in, without much success, as he, again, got caught pretty soon and had to ran away. 

One day.

He was starting to panic, as his latest attempt to break in failed yet again, it was now late afternoon and was quickly running out of time and options. He gritted his teeth, making his decision.

He ran back inside the forest, heading towards where he knew he would find her, most likely alone, he guessed right, as he saw her sit in a small patch of grass, gently caressing some flowers with a content smile.

"Angela!" he called in a scared voice, earning a worried look from her.

"What? Are you hurt?" she asked, inspecting his body, not finding any injuries.

"No, it's my sister, i managed to free her but she's hurt, help her! Please!" he begged, feeling the guilt eat him from inside as she agreed without a second of hesitation.

"Lead the way" 

She followed him deep in the forest, in a large opening filled with low trees and vines, she stopped a moment, seeing that he halted as well. Angela looked around confused, there was nothing here.

"Quack-" she didn't had time to finish, as a series of vines wrapped around her arms and legs, blocking her movements.

"Wha-Quackity! What are you doing? Let go of me!" she shouted, getting insecurely scared as she saw him pull out a small blue box, opening it, finding a tracking stone inside it.

"Quackity... what are you doing?" she asked in a wobbly voice, trying to free herself from the tight grip of the vines as he edged closer.

"I'm sorry... they promised to free her if i captured you... please, forgive me" he placed the stone on her chest, linking it to her core, effectively trapping her. 

There were only two ways to break the link between a tracking stone and the person whom it was linked to, one was by breaking the stone, killing the person... the other one was... by using angel magic... which she couldn't use anymore. She was trapped. The hunter captured her, and there was nothing she could do now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No lunch update today, gotta study, have fun eating through this one though :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...
52.9K 1.6K 26
In a world of humans people with special abilities live in hiding as they are hunted and experimented on. Yet places all over the world are made for...
824 30 10
The world of Essempee is divided by two species: Humans and Hybrids. Philza Minecraft is an Angel Hybrid just trying to catch a break. Technoblade is...
16.7K 830 18
A long time ago, in the middle of a forest, in the kingdom of L'manberg, lived a small group of creatures named 'the bee hybrids'. The bee hybrids we...