Clarke Griffin x fem!oc

By NightRipa1

Xania was treated as an outcast because of the color of her blood. Her father Marcus Kane wasn't the best at... More

Everyone roles!
We won't last long 1.
You expect me to leave you? 2.
His sister's keeper 3.
Contents Under Pressure 4.
Day Trip 5.
Unity day 6.
Unity day pt 2 7.
I am become death 8.
The Calm 9.
The 48 11.
Inclement Weather 12.
Many Happy Returns 13 pt 2 -Human Trials-14
Fog of War 15.
Long into an Abyss 16.
Update!!
Spacewalker 17.
Remember me 18.
Survival of the fittest 19.
Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.
Bodyguard of Lies 23.
Blood must have blood: Pt 1. 24.- Blood must have blood: Pt. 2. 25.
Breakdown of Xania
Wanheda pt 1 26.
Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.
Watch the Thrones 29.
While you wait...
Hakladema 30.
Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.
Terms and conditions 33.
Stealing fire 34.-Fallen 35.
Nevermore 36.
Nevermore pt.2 37.
Demons 38.
Join or Die 39.
Red Sky at morning 40.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 1 41.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 2 42.
Echos 43.
Heavy Lies the Crown 44.
The four horsemen 45.
A Lie Guarded 46.
We will rise 47.
Update!!
Hiatus !
Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.
DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52
Praimfaya 53.

We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10

2.4K 63 5
By NightRipa1

I was taking off the bandages that were on my shoulder. My black blood had seeped through them. Once they were off I picked up a cloth and got it wet. I started wrapping it again. I picked up a shirt and put it on. It was a short sleeve. I started packing my bag. I grabbed all my essentials. We had decided to leave, everyone was going to form a line and try out best to stay in formation and advoid the grounders. We were going to go wehre Lincon's map told us to.

Raven had been shot. I rushed through the camp and got into formation with the others. "It's been a while since I've seen your tortilla arms,"Clarke said looking at my arms. I stayed silent. "I'm sorry about your father. I never really got to... help you as you helped me" She said looking up at me.

"It's fine Clarke," I said looking around as we walked out of camp.

"No it's not," She said with a sigh.

"Clarke," I said stopping and turned to her. "We are about to walk to our death's I would prefer if you didn't unleash a pity party right now okay," I said looking her in the eyes then sped up and continued walking. Octavia had a sword on her back. I walked up to her.

"Glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't like using guns," I said looking at her.

"Lincon taught me how to use a sword," She said.

"I'm sure I could still beat you with a dagger," I said smiling at her. She just deadpanned. Octavia raised up her hand. I stopped. "What is it?" I asked her. Something got thrown and hit a guy in the face.

"Grounders!" Jasper yelled.

Everyone was back inside the walls. We had people posted on the walls. Finn, Clarke, Bellamy, and Octavia were arguing. I walked over to Raven.

"I've got her," I said to the people holding her. They nodded and put her in my arms. "The best place for you would be inside the dropship," I said carrying her bridal style. Bellamy, Clarke, and Finn followed me inside. They were explaining the battle plan. "As much as I want to fight with my shoulder I can't be of any help," I said admitting defeat.

"You might not be able to throw a knife or swing one but we could use you still," Bellamy said.

"How. The only thing I'm good at is throwing knives" I said looking up at him.

"you can help Raven. " He said looking at Raven.

"And do what exactly?" I asked looking at him.

"Raven is our brains. You are our brains. I need you to protect her. If anyone gets inside of the dropship..." He said looking at me.

"I get it," I said looking at Raven. "Who's the princess now," I said smiling at her.

"I'm not a damsel in distress," She said. She groaned.

"You might not be a damsel in distress but you are in distress," I said picking up a piece of clothing. I ripped it apart and wrapped it around her waist.

"Thanks," She said looking up at me. I nodded.

Clarke and Finn were under the dropship trying to find something. I was getting water for Raven. I walked into the dropship.

"I can't feel my legs," Raven said in a panicked tone. I walked over to her.

"Clarke!" I yelled examining Raven's wound.

"Hold on were coming," Clarke said from under the dropship. "Ok, let me see," Clarke said once she got up to us. She had Raven sit forward. Raven yelled out in pain as she sat forward.

"Squeeze my hand," I said grabbing her hand. She did so.

"That bad huh?" She said in response to Clarke and Finn's silence.

"Raven... The bullet's in your spine" Clarke said. Raven squeezed my hand.

"You're bleeding internally," Clarke said.

"How do we stop it?" I asked Clarke. She didn't respond.

"I better do this fast then huh?" Raven said.

"No. No! Guide me through it moving will just make it wors-"

"No, You might be a mechanic but you can't do this" She said looking at me.

"If you just guide me," I said looking at her.

"No Xania," She said. Squeezing my hand.

"Just get back down there," She told Finn and Clarke.

"What if we slow the bleeding could that help?" Finn asked looking at Clarke.

"Well, of course, it would help," Clarke said. "Can you tell me how to do that?" Clarke asked him.

"That stuff the grounders had- Coagulant," Finn said.

"Well, where we get some?" I asked him.

"Lincon had some. I bet he has some in his cave. If I can get to it" Finn said.

"What Finn no. Clarke, tell him he's being an idiot" Raven said looking at Clarke.

"I can make it in time," Finn said. Clarke stayed silent.

"Xania tell him," She said looking at me.

"It would slow the bleeding," I said looking at her.

"What! No, we're not risking that!" Raven said letting go of my hand.

"If you die we all die," Finn said to Raven. "I'll be right back," he said standing up. Clarke chased after him. I looked Raven in the eyes. She had tears in her eyes.

"Raven," I said looking at her.

"No! You- You're letting him risk dying." She said looking at me.

"To save you!" I yelled at her. She just stared at me in silence. "Blame me if you have to," I said looking at her. She just turned to face the other direction.

Raven could barely look at me. I could hear the grounder war drums in the distance. "Raven," I said looking at her. She just kept talking to Clarke and ignored me. "I'm going to check on the others. Scream if you need anything" I said walking out of the dropship. They were firing at the grounders they could spot. There was a lot of gunfire going on.

I heard Raven scream. I ran into the dropship. "Raven!" I said running into the dropship. She was smiling. "Fuck dude," I said walking up to her.

"You said to scream" She taunted me.

"I didn't mean literally!" I yelled.

"Sure you didn't," She said smiling.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you know how to splice a wire?" She asked.

"I missed that class. I was getting tests done" I said pointing at my scars.

"We need backup right now! Get Kane out here!" Bellamy yelled through the radio.

"I need to go," I said looking at her. She nodded. I ran outside of the Dropship. "Watch the trees!" I yelled.

"Kane, Nice to see you," Miller said looking at me.

"Whatever," I said looking around. I pulled out my knife. I was about to throw it when I heard something. LIke yelling. "Reapers!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me confused. "Everyone, don't fire!" I said backingup. I looked around Finn came in. "Reapers? Really?" I said to him.

"Come on. In the Dropship" He said looking at me. I followed him.

Raven was in and out of consciousness. The Ark was coming down. It looked like a meteor. I noticed a couple of the parts exploded while others stayed together. Everyone was gathering in the Dropship. The grounders were taking down the gate. Clarke and Finn were still outside. I ran outside.

"Clarke!" I yelled as I grabbed her.

"Come on!" Miller said. m

"Come on!" I yelled picking her up. She fought against me. I clung to her and carried her inside. I put her down and went next to Raven. Clarke shut the door. I looked over. Anya had come inside.

"Anya" Clarke tried to calm her down. I walked up next to her to help.

"She helped me!" I told the others around us. "Anya. You're out gunned. There is no getting out of here." I told her. Clarke agreed with me. Anya yelled and Miller hit her with his gun knocking her down. Everyone started kicking her. "Stop it!" I yelled. They didn't. I picked up my knife and made my way through the crowd. I swung my knife at anyone who came close to me. "Stop it! NOW!" I yelled. They all seemed to back up.

Clarke helped me. Miller went to stab her and Clarke stopped him by grabbing his arm. "We are not grounders!" She said looking at everyone. I looked back at Anya. She was knocked out cold. Jasper got the fuel to work and the dropship raised up. After a couple of seconds, the dropship set back down. I picked up Anya and dragged her to a corner of the room. Everyone looked at me in disgust.

"If you come within 3 feet of her I will kill you," I said looking at them. They all backed up and talked amongst themselves. Anya started to come to. I had her in my lap so that she couldn't move. "Clarke," I said looking at her. "Get me some rope," I said as Anya started thrashing around. "Anya just stay still," I said into her ear.

"I will kill you," She said looking at me.

"You can try. No one has had any luck" Clarke said to Anya as she came up to us. I held onto Anya's wrists and Clarke tied them together. Anya huffed in frustration. Once she was tied down, I placed her on the floor and stood up. I looked around, searching for Peter. I couldn't find him. Anywhere. That means... He was outside. My breathing picked up and I looked at Clarke across the room. She turned to me and noticed the glossy tears in my eyes.

After awhile Clarke opened the door. I decided to stay with Raven in the Dropship. Jasper took Anya with him. "Are you okay?" I asked Raven.

"What do you think?" She said looking at me. I was about to say something when I heard coughing. I went to stand up but Raven stopped me. She grabbed my arm.

"Don't" She said. I looked at her. "Don't leave me. Please" She said. I nodded and sat back down. Everything was silent after that. I got suspicious but Raven fell asleep in my arms.

End of season one

A/n- PLEASE- THE WAY YOU CAN HEAR CLARKE HEAVILY BREATHING AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE IS SOOOO HOOTT. >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 10.9K 45
||COMPLETED|| She was not a hero. It wasn't because she lacked bravery or because she lacked humanity. It was because she was a weapon. Nothing less...
8K 295 24
๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐šก ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—... ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’...
260 19 15
"๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...
89.6K 3.3K 44
๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐Œ๐€๐ | โ› the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! โœ or, in which they are two sides of th...