Clarke Griffin x fem!oc

By NightRipa1

Xania was treated as an outcast because of the color of her blood. Her father Marcus Kane wasn't the best at... More

Everyone roles!
We won't last long 1.
You expect me to leave you? 2.
His sister's keeper 3.
Contents Under Pressure 4.
Day Trip 5.
Unity day 6.
Unity day pt 2 7.
The Calm 9.
We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10
The 48 11.
Inclement Weather 12.
Many Happy Returns 13 pt 2 -Human Trials-14
Fog of War 15.
Long into an Abyss 16.
Update!!
Spacewalker 17.
Remember me 18.
Survival of the fittest 19.
Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.
Bodyguard of Lies 23.
Blood must have blood: Pt 1. 24.- Blood must have blood: Pt. 2. 25.
Breakdown of Xania
Wanheda pt 1 26.
Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.
Watch the Thrones 29.
While you wait...
Hakladema 30.
Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.
Terms and conditions 33.
Stealing fire 34.-Fallen 35.
Nevermore 36.
Nevermore pt.2 37.
Demons 38.
Join or Die 39.
Red Sky at morning 40.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 1 41.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 2 42.
Echos 43.
Heavy Lies the Crown 44.
The four horsemen 45.
A Lie Guarded 46.
We will rise 47.
Update!!
Hiatus !
Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.
DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52
Praimfaya 53.

I am become death 8.

2.5K 72 42
By NightRipa1

Clarke told me when I woke up that  I passed out from blood loss. She said that the exodus ship had also exploded. My father and her Mother were on it. She cried as we laid down all night. I didn't want Clarke to know that I was weak so I just wiped away the one tear that slipped out as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tighter. I squeezed her tighter with every sob that came out of her mouth.

Clarke told me to stay in camp because I needed to rest. I was laying down in my tent currently. Everyone was on edge because of what happened at the bridge. I was laying down when I heard gunshots. I got up.

"Hey!" Someone yelled as I exited my tent. I turned. It was Miller.

"What do you want?" I asked. He looked at my neck then back into my eyes.

"Bellamy told me to make sure you stayed in bed," He said getting closer to me.

"You heard them too. They're wasting ammo." I said as I turned around. A sharp pain caused me to groan. I was tipping when Miller caught me. "Don't touch me!" I yelled as he backed up.

"I get that you don't like me but just stay in bed. They hurt you pretty bad" He said as he looked me in the eyes. No matter how much I didn't want to I went back to the tent.

I heard some commotion so I got up. I noticed the mirror that I happened to look into almost 5 times a day. I picked it up and looked at the marks on my throat.

"That's gonna leave a scar" Monty said as he entered my tent. I looked at him. He had his blankets and stuff in his hand.

"You need a place to stay?" I asked him.

"Yeah... Jasper thinks he's all that" Monty said.

"You can stay here if you'd like. I have plenty of room" I said pointing to the other side of the tent.

"Thanks," He said as he put his stuff down.

"Do you really think it will leave a scar?" I asked touching my neck.

"I've seen my fair share of scars. There isn't really a way to tell just a feeling" He said looking at my neck.

"Well if it's based upon feeling guess I'll never get my eye back to normal," I said with a chuckle. He looked sad. "Don't worry-" I was cut off by coughing. I looked at Monty. We both exited the tent. I saw Clarke enter the dropship. I followed after her.

"Clarke?" I asked. She was looking at someone who was retching up blood. They looked like they had been tortured. He looked up at me. I scoffed.

"If it isn't my twin in hanging," I said walking up to Clarke.

"Xania get back!" Clarke said looking at me. She had blood dripping down her face like tears.

"Clarke!" I said rushing up to her. I put my hands on either side of her face.

"Xania! I'm sick you have to get back!" She said pushing me away.

"How?" I asked her. She looked at Murphy. He looked at me confused. "What?" I asked looking at him. He pointed at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They had an artist draw your face. They want you" He said looking at me.

"What?" Clarke and I said at the same time.

"They pointed at the drawing and said 'Nightbleeda'" He said looking down.

"Lincon said something about the night when I first met him," I said looking at Clarke. She looked into my eyes and sighed.

"You don't have symptoms," Clarke said to Octavia as she turned off her flashlight. Octavia looked at me.

"What about you?" She asked looking at me. I shook my head no. She nodded her head. I walked out of the dropship before anyone else could question me. I made my way to my tent. As I entered I saw Monty had my notebook. I walked up to him and snatched it out of his hands.

"Don't touch my stuff" I said as I put it in my bag.

"You died and came back," He said in disbelief. I was about to say something when I heard yelling. I walked out of my tent and saw everyone pointing guns at each other. A couple of gunshots went off. I looked and saw it was Clarke.

"This is exactly what the grounders want." She said as she walked toward everyone. I walked up to her. She put her hand up to stop me from getting any closer to her. "Don't you see that? They don't have to kill us if we kill each other first." She said looking at everyone again.

"They won't have to kill us if we all catch the Virus!" Someone said pointing a gun at Clarke. I pulled out my knife and ran behind him. I held it against his throat.

"shoot that weapon and the virus won't be the only thing you need to be worried about." I said. I cut a little slit into his throat as a warning. He dropped his weapon. I swung him around with my knee and punched him in the face. He stumbled back into the crowd. "Not to state the obvious, but your quarantine isn't working," I said to Clarke. She looked at me then dropped the gun and started to fall. I ran and caught her just in time. Finn was standing next to me.

"Finn, don't touch her!" Raven shouted.

"Back up," I said to Finn as I pointed my knife at him. He did as I said. I carried her bridal style.

"Let me go, I'm okay," She said.

"No, You're not C," I said looking at her.

"She's exhausted! If anyone needs medical care. Get in the dropship. If you cause any problems... I'll kill you myself before the grounders get too" I said looking around. I then carried Clarke back into the dropship.

I could hear Bellamy and Octavia arguing outside. I stayed in the dropship and kept checking on Clarke. Octavia came in after everyone started talking.

"You can't be in here," Clarke said faintly.

"If she isn't sick by now she's probably immune like me," Octavia said.

"They need to stay hydrated," Clarke said trying to get up.

"You need to stay hydrated. Octavia said she's immune. I'll have her do it." I said looking at her. She looked me in the eyes then laid back down. Octavia came over and handed Clarke a cup of water. I watched as Clarke drank it.

"Ok. Them, too" Clarke said pointing to the others.

"You wouldn't mind would you?" I asked Octavia. She nodded at me then went to get more water. Murphy went with her.

"You need to save yourselves," Clarke said looking at me.

"Just leave camp," She said.

"Take anyone healthy enough with you." She continued.

"If you think I'm leaving you because of the others then you're even sicker than I thought," I said as I got a piece of wet cloth. I put it on her forehead. She fell asleep as I held the cloth on her head. I looked up and saw Finn was watching from a distance. He seemed to get an Idea then walked away. I just brushed it off.

By night time Clarke and the others were still sick. Octavia and Murphy were helping. I hadn't left Clarke's side. Someone was starting to get fluid in their lungs.

"Hey, Roll him on his side," Octavia said. Murphy did as he said. I looked and saw That Bellamy was coming in. Great. Octavia went and helped him.

"How are you doing?" I asked Clarke. She was looking at me.

"I should be doing this," She said looking around.

"You need rest," I said to her.

"And you need to get laid," She said smiling. I let out a chuckle.

"If you want me too so bad why don't you do it yourself?" I asked her. She smiled then her eyes slowly shut.

I woke up to the sound of coughing. I looked around.  Clarke wasn't in the hammock. I shot up. I looked around and saw she was next to Bellamy. She seemed to be a little better. Clarke stood up and walked out of the dropship. I looked over and saw that Bellamy had laid back down. I followed Clarke outside of the dropship. She was rounding people up to get inside.

"What's going on?" I asked as I came up behind her.

"The grounders are attacking at dawn. It's almost dawn. Everyone needs to get inside." She said. I nodded.

"Alright everyone inside now if you want to live!" I yelled. Everyone did as I said and headed inside. I followed Clarke. I heard an explosion. I looked toward the source of the osund. There was a huge cloud of smoke from the explosion. " I am become death, destroyer of worlds. It's Oppenheimer," Clarke said. I looked at her.

"I know," I said smiling. I grabbed her shoulder.

"Come on," I said nodding my head toward the dropship. "Finn and Jasper did it. They exploded the Bridge" I said to Bellamy as we entered.

Everyone seemed to be getting better by the day. I heard cheering and assumed the others were back. I was in my tent. Monty came in.

"I-" " Don't worry. I guessed that you patched things up with him" I said as I smiled. He nodded and grabbed his stuff. "Bye," I said as he left. He turned and looked at me.

"Bye," He said then left. I  looked around. I touched my throat. I picked up my mirror. The scar was starting to develop. I threw the mirror on the ground and smashed it. I let out a painful sigh and laid down. I drifted off to sleep faster than I expected.

When I woke up it was dark. Everyone seemed to either be asleep or on guard duty. I decided to check on the people in the dropship. As I opened the cloth I saw Murphy ontop of Conner. He was suffocating him. Murphy got up and walked over to Raven. He put down a cloth. I closed the piece of cloth that led into the dropship. I don't think he saw me. Holy shit. Murphy was... killing from the inside. He was an inside man.

I walked toward my tent. I was about to tell Clarke when I thought of something. Maybe... He was just putting him out of his misery. Maybe I was overreacting. Either way, I'm writing it down just in case. As I opened my notebook I saw the last time I wrote in it... When the exodus ship came down. My father died along with Abby, Clarke's mother. I ignored my painfully bad handwriting and wrote down about Murphy.

An- Helloo Sorry for the lack in this chapter. I don't know why it just feels stupid. Anyways hope you don't feel the same. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
26.2K 995 66
You want a battle? I'll give you a war. A dying Ark sends 100 juvenile delinquents down to earth to see if its survivable after the nuclear war sever...
18.8K 319 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
162K 2.9K 31
Rae Elizabeth Kane. Marcus Kane's daughter. When Rae found out The Ark was dying, she did everything in her power to help her best friend Clarke a...