Clarke Griffin x fem!oc

By NightRipa1

Xania was treated as an outcast because of the color of her blood. Her father Marcus Kane wasn't the best at... More

Everyone roles!
We won't last long 1.
You expect me to leave you? 2.
His sister's keeper 3.
Day Trip 5.
Unity day 6.
Unity day pt 2 7.
I am become death 8.
The Calm 9.
We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10
The 48 11.
Inclement Weather 12.
Many Happy Returns 13 pt 2 -Human Trials-14
Fog of War 15.
Long into an Abyss 16.
Update!!
Spacewalker 17.
Remember me 18.
Survival of the fittest 19.
Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.
Bodyguard of Lies 23.
Blood must have blood: Pt 1. 24.- Blood must have blood: Pt. 2. 25.
Breakdown of Xania
Wanheda pt 1 26.
Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.
Watch the Thrones 29.
While you wait...
Hakladema 30.
Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.
Terms and conditions 33.
Stealing fire 34.-Fallen 35.
Nevermore 36.
Nevermore pt.2 37.
Demons 38.
Join or Die 39.
Red Sky at morning 40.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 1 41.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 2 42.
Echos 43.
Heavy Lies the Crown 44.
The four horsemen 45.
A Lie Guarded 46.
We will rise 47.
Update!!
Hiatus !
Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.
DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52
Praimfaya 53.

Contents Under Pressure 4.

3K 83 0
By NightRipa1

Bellamy had us go and get the Grounder. I wasn't too happy about it but hey, at least we get some answers.

I was walking behind those who were carrying him. There was a storm right above us. I was just hoping Raven got the radio working. As we entered the gates I noticed everyone was inside the dropship.

We made our way into the dropship. As we entered I heard gasps and shocked yelps because of the sight of the grounder.

"Hey, they're back," Someone said from my left. I looked around. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned. It was Clarke.

"What are you doing!" She said looking from the grounder at me.

"It wasn't my decision," I said with a sarcastic smile. She knew immediately who to talk to. She stormed over to Bellamy. I looked to my right and saw that Raven got the Radio working.

"Xania she's-"

"Right here," I said walking up behind her. She turned and saw me. "Who wants to talk to me?" I asked looking at the jumble of wires.

"Hello Xania," My father said. I looked at Raven.

"I told him you were busy-"

"Raven!" Clarke said staring at Raven. She stood up. I nodded letting her know it was okay.

"Hello Father," I said sitting down at the chair.

"I guess you are doing well?" He said in his monotone voice.

"What the fuck do you think, Dad?" I said as the dropship started to shake. He was silent for a moment then spoke.

"Abby needs to talk to Clarke. We can talk about this later" He said. I could hear his footsteps leave the room they were in.

"Classic," I said sarcastic then stood up.

"Clarke?" Abby questioned. I had enough of the crowded people so I made my way up the ladder to the second floor of the ship.

I was watching as Bellamy tried talking to the Grounder. "You know it's not gonna work right?" I said looking up at him.

"Shut up," He said looking at me then back to the grounder.

"We don't even know if he speaks English!" I said standing up getting annoyed by his questions.

"I said shut up!" He yelled. Something flew at me. I felt something sting on my arm. I looked down, there was black blood dripping down a fresh gash on my arm.

"You threw a knife at me!" I yelled walking toward him. He just rolled his eyes and stepped back. "No this isn't some silly game do you know how hard Clarke is working!" I yelled stepping forward. Miller grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him.

"You trying to test me, Miller?" I asked stepping in his direction. He just kept a straight face and looked at Bellamy.

"It was an accident," Bellamy said.

"Sure," I said sarcastically. I lifted my sleeve and looked at the cataclysmic colored blood leaking from my wound. As I was observing the cut, I suddenly felt someone grab me. "What the?!" I said then turned. Bellamy was dragging me up to the grounder. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you dumb? I don't want to get stabbed" I said snatching my arm back.

"Stop," he said eyeing the grounder.

"What-" I said. I looked at the grounder. He was staring intently at my blood.

"Never seen black blood before?" I asked sarcastically. He just looked into my eyes. I felt like he was looking at me with respect more than surprise.

"What?" I asked stepping closer. We were no more than 6 inches apart. "Does this mean something to you?" I asked wiping my blood off my arm. He watched my every move. I moved closer. He backed away. I scoffed. "He's no different from the others," I said shaking my head. I scoffed then the door opened. I looked down. It was Clarke. She looked down at my arm, worry spreadinf scriss her face.

"What-"

"Don't worry about it," I said walking past her and going down the ladder.

*Flashback* Xania Pov

I was walking through the halls heading to my room when someone grabbed me. I looked over. It was some random kid around my age.

"Who are you?" I asked. I couldn't finish my sentence because he was already cutting into my skin. I let out a yelp in pain. He seemed to be in a trance by my blood.

I snatched my arm back and walked away from the wall. He looked at me. I turned in the other direction and ran. I was holding onto my arm trying to stop the bleeding. I could hear the pitter-patter of feet behind me. And not he good kind. I ran to the first place that came to mind. My father's meeting room. I rushed through the door and ran to him.

I didn't care that he was in a meeting with the chancellor. All that mattered was safety. I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face. He stood up and looked at me. I shoved my face into his chest.

"What-" He asked looking at me. I looked to my right and saw that the kid was standing in the doorway. I pointed at him and yelled.

"He- He cut open my arm," I said through sobs. I showed everyone my wound. They all gasped.

"G-Guards!" He yelled stammering over his words a little. "hey it's ok" He said wrapping his arms around me. "Someone get Abby and her daughter in here Now!" He said looking around.

*End of flashback*

I was rubbing the large scar on my forearm when I heard someone yell. I looked and saw Finn was sizing. I saw Clarke run down to him.

"What's happening?" I asked Clarke. She just continued looking at Finn worriedly.

"Go make sure no one comes down here and make sure that Bellamy doesn't do anything irrational!" She yelled then turned back to Finn. I walked backward and made my way up the ladder, obeying her.

I was sitting in the corner messing with my necklace when Bellamy tore apart a seatbelt. "What are you doing?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Getting answers," He said not looking at me.  I stood up and walked toward him.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you want to do this," I said. He turned around. He had a furious look in his eyes. I was about to say something else when Clarke pounded on the Hatch. Miller opened the hatch. Clarke walked over to the grounder. She held up the knife. "Clarke..." I said warning her. She was a little too close for comfort. I walked up behind her.

"What's on this?" She asked looking him in the eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked. I looked at the grounder. He looked at me.

"Touch her and you won't have little grounders," I said deadpanning. I felt someone touch my right shoulder. I looked over. It was Octavia. I furrowed my brows at her. She nodded. I nodded back and walked over to the wall I was previously on.

"He poisoned the blade!" Clarke yelled.

"All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. What is it!" Clarke yelled getting closer. "Is there an antidote?" She asked. I could hear the desperation in her voice.

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you," Octavia said. I stood up and walked toward him.

"How about we carve it into him? I'm sure he'll understand then" I said putting a hand on Clarke's shoulder.

"You always had a vivid imagination," Clarke said looking at my shoulder. I just stared directly into the grounder's eyes.

"Vials," Bellamy said then walked over to the grounder's bag. "it's gotta be here," He said picking up a little box. Clarke turned and went to him. I just stayed and stared at the grounder.

"You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote," Clarke said searching through the Vials. The grounder looked... scared. No. He looked worried.

"Why are you looking at me like that!?" I said in a hushed tone getting close to him. He just kept a straight face. I sneered and backed up.

"Which one?" Clarke asked showing him the vials.

"Answer the questions" Bellamy yelled. I moved out of the way.

"My offer still stands," I said looking away from him to Octavia. She looked at me disgusted then back to the grounder.

"Show us. Please" Octavia begged.

"Which one? Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that." Clarke said.

"Xania. Let's get him to talk" Bellamy said picking up the seatbelt.

"I want to go first," I said looking at Bellamy.

"Xania No!" Octavia yelled as she grabbed me.

"He wants Finn to die!" Bellamy yelled at his sister. I just looked at her.

"Touch me like that again... and Finn won't be the only dead one," I said ripping my arm out from her hands. Bellamy looked at me then grabbed the seatbelt out of my hands.

"Go check on Raven," He said.

"Aww is big brother upset?" I said in a baby voice.

"Go!" He yelled. I just scoffed and left the room.

"How's Finn?" I asked Raven. She just looked at me then looked back at Finn. I grabbed my necklace and started fiddling with it.

*Flashback* Marcus Kane Pov

I was watching as Xania lay there.

"I know how you feel about this but-" I put my hand up stopping Abby from talking any further.

"How would you feel if it was Clarke on that table getting tests done on her every day for something she couldn't control," I said not shifting my eyes from Xania. "Why is it that you have to do tests Every Day?" I asked finally turning to Abby.

"If I could control her test results I would. But I think we have found something in her genes linking her to-" Abby started saying.

"Enough. Just- Just" I couldn't stop my voice from cracking.

"Tell her to meet in our room when she wakes up. I have something for her." I said then walked away.

Xania Pov

I was walking to my father and I's room. Abby said he had something for me. Better be good for what I've been through. I opened the door and walked into the room. I saw dad sitting there at the table. I walked over to him and took a seat across from him.

"So... What is it you wanted to show me?" I asked tapping my fingers on the table.

"I have something to give you actually," He said looking at me. I whistled.

"Second to the chancellor Marcus Kane has something to give to me?" I said shocked. He didn't look amused. "Just trying to lighten up the mood," I said rolling my eyes.

"Here," he said putting a box on the table. I looked at him then at the box.

"If you're trying to tell me something this doesn't really explain very much," I said examining the box. It was about 2 inches wide and 2 inches thick.

"Just open it," He said looking at me.

"Fine," I said and picked up the box. I looked at him one more last time then opened the box. In it was a white pad. On that pad was something attached to a chain. I looked at my father then picked up the chain. I examined it further. It was a little vile with black liquid in it. I looked at him. I raised an eyebrow.

"Here," He said pulling out another box. "I know it seems weird but..." He said opening the other box. In it was a chain just like this one but it had red instead of black liquid.

"It's mine and your blood," He said normally. I just laughed.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "What's the purpose?" I asked.

"Well I was going to give you a necklace but I thought this would be better. I did get the other necklace just in case you thought this was weird" he said. I looked up at him.

"This is the most father like you've been," I said raising an eyebrow. He looked stunned by my words. "Oh don't act surprised," I said looking back to the necklaces.

"here," he said handing me another box.

"Another!" I said sarcastically. I opened it. Inside was a chain with a weird triangle-shaped object on it.

"What's this?" I asked picking it up.

"it is an eye," He said looking at me.

"An eye?" I asked looking at him.

"Not like that." He said grabbing it. I watched as he messed with it. "It's not much but I see a bunch of these drawings in your books."

He said looking at me hesitantly. I straightened up in my chair. "They're just something I draw," I said trying not to sound inconspicuous.

"Sure," He said eyeing me then turned to the necklace. He held it up in the light. I observed its beauty. It was a gold triangle with a diamond-shaped eye in the middle.

"Did you have it custom made?" I asked genuinely curious.

"And what if I did?" He asked putting it down on the table.

"how much did it cost?" I asked looking at him.

"it wasn't much and it was a favor," He said taking in a big breath.

"What kind of favor?" I asked picking it up.

"Nothing that you need to be concerned with," He said then stood up. "I have some work to do. Take the necklace, don't take the necklace either one is fine" He said then walked out of the room. I stared at the necklace for a while. I decided upon wearing it. It was pretty cool after all.

Present Xania Pov

I felt someone touching me. I opened my eyes. Clarke was standing over me.

"hey. We should give Raven and Finn a moment." She said nodding to the outside. I looked around.

"Did I fall asleep?" I asked standing up quickly.

"You're fine. Everything worked out" She said smiling.

"Doesn't seem like that for you" I said looking at her smile. She tilted her head outside. I nodded and stood up. I followed her outside. "Did you cover me with a blanket?" I asked looking at her. She looked up at me then back down.

"Yeah, you seemed to be having a nice dream," She said smiling. I grabbed my necklace.

"I wish... So why did your smile seem so sad?" I asked looking at her. She looked up.

"I don't know what you mean?" She asked walking forward.

"Of course you do. You know I can always tell when you're not feeling okay Clarke" I said taunting her as I followed her.

"Whatever Xanny," She said crossing her arms and stopping. I didn't expect that so I bumped into her. I knocked her into someone on accident. They turned around and looked at Clarke.

"Watch where you're going blondie!" They spit out.

"Why don't you watch who you're talking to shitbag," I said staring him down and walking forward.

"Hey Xania it's okay," Clarke said holding me back.

"Whatever," They said scoffing then walked away.

"Can't you ever not call someone names?" She asked watching as they walked away.

"What? They smelled like shit, princess" I said smirking at her. She just scoffed and elbowed me. I laughed and followed her to our now blown over tent.

A/N- HI again. Sorry for not updating for so long. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know if there is anything I need to correct or if you have any Ideas or any constructive criticism please. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.3K 44
๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐Œ๐€๐ | โ› the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! โœ or, in which they are two sides of th...
8.8K 367 25
๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐šก ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—... ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’...
18.4K 411 35
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช; ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง...
95.7K 1.9K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...