Why Don't We -Kidfics-

By Millicent444

Why don't we as children/parents More

Request Page
Smashing a mirror
bullied
Alcoholic Parent
Little Zachary
Daddy can't breathe!
Five years to live
Little Zachary (PT 2)
I miss you, Daddy
One unfortunate friday night
One unfortunate friday night (PT 2)
Grounded
One unfortunate friday night (PT 3)
Army dad
One unfortunate friday night (PT 4)
Little Zachary (PT 3)
Toilet Monster
I'm sorry, goodbye (kidfic)
Things i will not write about
Carnival
Brain Tumour (kidfic)
Christmas Heartache
Not understanding
Nobody is perfect
Sick little brother
Hurt Toddler
Not Guilty Of Murder
Famous Big Brother
Speaking From Above
I'm sorry, goodbye (PT 2)
Alternative Universe
Jonah- Mad World
Adopted and Bullied
{ Headspace }
"I want a divorce"
Drowning
{ Headspace } Part Two
cliffside thoughts
Single Parent
Eight Letters, Different Meanings
{ Headspace } Part three
say something..
Protective Older Brothers
seventeen and addicted
silently hurting (kidfic)
{ Headspace } Part Four
three families
silently hurting (kidfic, part two)
Five years to live { part 2 }
three families { part two }
Family Sickness
Video Memories
Speaking from above -updated-
Missing In The Snow
Shooting
Family Sickness -Part Two-
Selective Mutism
The End Of An Era

Special Someone

938 40 3
By Millicent444

Parent(s):
Jonah Marais and Tatum

+

Corbyn Besson

Children:
Daniel Marais- 12
Jack Marais- 7
Zach Marais- 3

_____________________
Summary
Jonah starts dating Corbyn and his three
sons have their own opinions

It had been a tough three years since Tatum filed for a divorce, leaving her estranged husband, the two little boys and new born baby without a wife or mother.

Jonah did everything he could to protect his children, cuddling them whenever they were sad, baking cookies with them, waking Daniel up late at night to eat ice cream together.

Daniel despised his mother after she left, he always wanted his dad to find love again. However his father refused, saying all he needed was his three sons.

Although they all knew their father longed for comfort, someone to take on dates, took special meals together and possibly expand their family.

"Dad!" Daniel called as he scavenged through his bedroom.

"Yes Dani?!" The single father yelled from the kitchen as he made dinner with help from
Jack and Zach.

"I can't find my pjs, the ones with the little guitars on!"

Jonah looked at his two sons, them licking the leftovers off from the spoons.

"They're probably still in the laundry" Jonah answered. "Sorry!"

Jack stayed sitting down on the kitchen counter besides his little brother.

"Why can't we have dinner with you?" Jack frowned.

"Because you three already had dinner and I'm having my own dinner with my friend"
The father smiled, ruffling the three year old boys fluffy hair.

"But that's not fair! Why can't we meet your friend?" Jack complained.

Daniel came running down the stairs in his second favourite pair of pjs, a smile on his face.

"Dad!" Jack complained.

"Listen Jack, you can meet him soon. Just not tonight" Jonah patted Jacks head as well. "Come on now, get to bed"

Zach made grabby hands, wanting his dad to carry him to his and Jack's shared bedroom.

"Bedtime story?" Zach asked as he was in his fathers arms.

"Later baby, I need to finish dinner" Jonah kissed the side of Zach's head. "You and Jack be good, watch movies and don't bother me unless it's important. Okay bug?"

"Okay daddy" The little boy smiled, kissing his fathers cheek.

"That's my good boy" Jonah whispered, following after Jack into the bedroom.

Helping Zach slip on his pjs, telling Jack what movies they could and couldn't watch, as well as letting Daniel know he didn't have to go to sleep but wasn't allowed to go downstairs until his 'friend' had left as well.

Of course they all agreed and within an hour the dinner was set on the table and their was a knock at the front door.

Like any normal twelve years old, he was glued to his bedroom window as he stared out to the driveway. He smiled once he saw the unknown headlights of an unknown car pull into their driveway.

The doorbell rang and Jonah took a deep breath, wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans as he approached his front door.

Opening it, he smiled.

"Hi Corbyn"

"Hey Jonah" The brunette smiled, hugging him and lightly kissing his cheek.

"Sorry we had to have the.. here, I couldn't find a babysitter" The father apologised.

"It's fine, are they joining us?" Corbyn asked.

The curly haired brunette laughed, scoffing.

"Of course not, they're all in bed. I told them to only come down if they need me" Jonah told Corbyn. "I'm sorry this isn't much of a fourth date"

"It's fine" Corbyn smiled, following Jonah into the dining room/kitchen.

The circular oak table had candles on it, the room still lit with two plates of room opposite with a vase of roses in the centre.

"It looks beautiful"

"My sons helped make dinner so I'm sorry if it doesn't taste the best" Jonah apologised, pulling out one of the seats for Corbyn.

"Why thank you" The brunette giggled.

Daniel was stood at the top of the stairs, out of sight from his father and Corbyn, he listened into their conversations.

"The food is amazing, you'll have to tell Jack and Zach how good they are" Corbyn smiled as Jonah laughed.

"They're very talented, what can I say? They take after me"

From then on it was small talk and alcohol... quite a lot of alcohol.

They both decided to clean there dinners and afterwards they walked into Jonah's living room, got a thick blanket and cuddled on the couch as they put on a movie.

Jonah and Corbyn had been friends before they started dating, although it wasn't long before they both got feelings for one another.

Since Corbyn spotted Jonah at work his first day there, he just had a feeling that he was going to be his one, the man he'd love until the end of time.

Quickly into the friendship Jonah told him that he had children, them being one of the only topics he would bring up.. that is something Corbyn loves about his boyfriend, how much he deeply cares for his children.

They were just over halfway through the film when Zach came rushing down the stairs in tears.

"Daddy! Daddy!" The little boy cried out loudly.

The father of three leaped off the couch, running over to the stairs as Zach jumped from the fourth step to the bottom directly into his daddy's arms.

The man cradled him close to his chest, hugging him tightly as he stayed crouched on the wooden floor.

"Zach? Baby what happened?"

"T-Theres a monster i-in my closet!" The three year old sobbed.

"Oh honey, did Jack make you watch monsters inc again?" Jonah soothed, the boy nodding. "Is he asleep?"

Zach nodded once more, gripping tight to his father as he cried.

"Would you like to stay with me for a few minutes? Will that make you feel better?"

Zach sneezed, Jonah chuckling lightly as he picked up his son, walking over to the couch.

"Zach this is Corbyn" Jonah softly spoke, the boy moving his head out from his fathers chest as he saw the man wave at him.

"Hi little one" Corbyn smiled. "You're scared there's a monster hiding?"

The little boy nodded, a frown on his face.

"Why don't we go upstairs together and see?" The man asked. "And if there is we can push your daddy into the monster and run and hide. Does that sound good?"

Zach giggled lightly, nodding as he started saying 'up, up!' until Jonah did just that.

It was at that moment Jonah knew, Corbyn was the one.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 74 10
FANFIC
98.7K 1.4K 20
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜น๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด :) ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น
27.2K 1.1K 21
๐’›๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...