Guardian angel | TechnoXOC

Por GattaGamer00

Techno is a hybrid between a human and a piglet but he's not the only one, the whole world is filled with the... Mais

An addition to the family
Introductions
School time
Sparring
The market
One weird encounter
He's alive...
DAD!!!
Introductions 2.0
Hunting challenge
Thieves
A dark presence
Ambush
The truth
Switching
Training
The dream
What's your name?
An intruder
Help us!
Prison breakout
What's happening to me?
Will you listen?
Turning invisible
It's all a matter of prospective
Fireworks
Fatherly figure
Second chances
Forgiveness
Save him
Sleepover
Thank you
Dance with me
What is this feeling?
Set up
Blood for the Blood God
I love you
Illusions
You are not even real
Too late...
Fallen down
Get away
Everything will be ok
Betrayal
Come with me
Don't care anymore
Worried
A new friend
No other way
Let's go
Escape
I'm sorry
Rescue
Do it for him
The ultimate sacrifice
Wake up
The wish
Hybrid history
FANARTS

Leave!!

2.8K 162 273
Por GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE: IN THIS CHAPTER THINGS GET MESSY, SO TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION IMMA ADD THE THINKING BAR, EVERYTHING WRITTEN BETWEEN TWO SINGLE LINES IS A THOUGHT, LIKE THIS 'I LOVE YOU', WHILE THE DOUBLE LINE IS THE SPOKEN DIALOGUE, LIKE "I LOVE YOU"

TECHNO POV

As soon as the first lights of dawn started to light the forest, Techno grabbed his cape and headed out to search for his brother, not waiting for Phil or Angela to wake up. He searched far and wide but all he could find was the blood stain they found the day before, still, he didn't give up. He kept looking for hours, until the sun struck noon, only then, a figure approached him.

"Looking for someone?" he asked, Techno quickly turned around, drawing his sword and pointing at his opponent, who in response raised his hands in surrender and took a step back.

"Whoa there big guy! I'm not here to fight" Skeppy said with a sly smile on his face, Techno's eyes widened once he realized who he was.

"You..." he growled "What do you want? I don't have time to waste on killing you" he spat out angrily, not in the mood to be fooled around again by the same hunter.

"I know, you're looking for your brother right? A ghost hybrid if i'm not mistaken" before he could realize it, Skeppy was shoved against a tree, a sword pointed at his throat.

"Where is he?" he asked in a dark, threatening voice.

"I don't know, i'm not the one who captured him. I can't hunt you hybrids down anymore remember? Your girlfriend used her stupid magic on us" he reminded.

"Then how do you know that he's missing?" he edged the blade of the sword closer until it touched his skin, drawing some blood. He smirked.

"Because i saw the whole scene" he responded "Do you want to know who hurt him?" he grinned in anticipation, lifting his gaze so to meet Techno's.

"It was Angela" 

Techno took a step back, shocked, before shaking his head and pointing the blade at the hunter's chest.

"You're lying!" he shouted, causing him to chuckle darkly.

"And why would i? What use would it bring me to lie to you? Especially when i have a sword pointed at my heart" he calmly explained, shrugging "But if you don't believe me, that's fine, i have another way to prove you that i'm telling the truth" he proposed, reaching inside his cloak to pull out a blue glowing potion, handing it to Techno.

"This is a truth potion, make it drink to her and she'll tell you exactly what happened" Techno grabbed the item, shooting the hunter a glare.

"What proof do i have that this isn't just a poisonous mix?" he asked, not believing his words, the hunter extended his hand, asking for the item back.

"I'll drink a bit for you, so you'll see it for yourself" he proposed, after a minute of thought he nodded, handing the potion back at the hunter, who drank a small sip of it, his eyes shining white for a moment before returning their normal blue.

"Did you really see her kidnap Wilbur?" he immediately asked, not skipping a beat.

"Yes, i saw her lure him inside the forest and hit him in the head with a large branch" he explained.

"Why are you telling me this? Why are you helping me?" 

"I just want to make her pay, for what she did to my friends and, apparently, to your family as well" he said with a smirk.

Techno was conflicted, did she really do the things this hunter was claiming she did? Did she really kidnap Wilbur? But why? Why would she do such thing? This didn't make sense!

"Well?" the hunter called, snapping him out of his trance "You could just slip this in her coffee and ask yourself, you'll find out in no time" he teased, handing him the potion again and starting to leave.

"I'll head back home, choose wisely pig boy" and with that, he left, living him alone with his thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Once Techno came back home he didn't tell anyone about the potion or his encounter with the hunter, not wanting to upset Phil more than he already was, he, in fact had already left to look for Wilbur by the time Techno arrived, leaving behind a note that said to just heat some leftover for lunch. As he entered the kitchen, he noticed that Tommy and Tubbo were already there, trying their best to keep Fundy occupied so he wouldn't be sad over the fact that his dad was missing.

"Hey guys, Angela?" he asked, placing a hand on Tommy's shoulder, they shook their heads "She's still asleep, Phil and Schlatt went out to look for Will and probably won't be back for a few more hours" he responded.

"I'll go check on her" he left the kitchen and entered her room, noticing that she was awake and sitting on her bed, holding her head with a pained expression.

"Angela?" he called, walking towards her and kneeling down.

"I'm fine.... just very tired and dizzy" she mumbled, opening her eyes to look at him, giving him a weak smile "I'll be fine, we need to worry about Wilbur now, not me" she reminded, trying to stand up and miserably failing to do so. Techno helped her up, walking back in the kitchen and sitting her at the table, handing her a large mug of coffee, which she eagerly took.

"Thanks" she drank a good portion of it, before turning around and noticing that Fundy was looking at her, wide eyed.

"Hey little guy, how a-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" 

Fundy screamed at the top of his lungs, scaring everyone, he started fussing and quickly broke free from his chair, running back in his room. They all looked at each other for a moment before following him, at least, all of them except for Angela, since she still couldn't walk.

"Hey Fundy it's ok, you're safe, no one will hurt you" Tubbo assured in a calm voice, walking closer to him and pulling him into a hug.

"Bad lady! Huwt daddy!" he cried out, Tommy gave his friend a confused look.

"Bad lady? Who?" he looked back at the kitchen entrance "Angela?" Fundy nodded, hugging Tubbo shirt tightly.

"Bad lady! Huwt daddy! Huwt daddy!" he kept repeating, while Tommy and Tubbo tried their best to calm him down, Techno just stood there, looking at him in shock.

'He wasn't lying... that hunter... was... was he telling the truth or... or is Fundy just confused?' he asked to himself, not wanting to believe that Angela could or would ever do something like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, after Phil and Schlatt came back empty handed, Techno decided to act, he didn't like to think that she would ever try to hurt Wilbur or any or his family member as that matter, but in his mind the doubt lingered, and it was eating him alive. 

So he decided to secretly slip some of the potion in her glass of water when she wasn't looking before dinner, but once they all sat around the table, she told them that she still felt a bit nauseous and wasn't really hungry.

"Would you like a tea then?" Schlatt proposed, receiving a nod from her, he stood up to go make it but Techno stopped him.

"I got it" he assured, walking over to grab the kettle and quickly preparing it, slipping inside a few drops of the potion when no one was looking before closing the kettle again, pouring a portion of it in her mug and handing it to her.

"Thanks Techno" she said with a sweet voice, which made him feel a strong pang of guilt in his chest for what he was doing.

'It's ok right? Now i'll ask her if she did it and she'll say no and we'll all have a laugh about this whole ordeal' he said to himself, trying to convince his mind that what he was doing wasn't wrong. Angela noticed that he was staring at her and gave him a loving smile, taking a few small sips of the beverage.

They all ate in silence for several minutes before someone spoke up.

"You think you could do that feather trick again tomorrow?" Phil asked in an hopeful voice, receiving a nod from her "I'll have to wait for the sun to rise so to charge up but then i should be able to do it without fainting again" she assured, slamming down her mug "Don't worry, we'll find him soon" she said in a determined tone, Phil nodded, a small smile appearing on his features.

Techno swallowed a lump he had in his throat before taking a deep breath and finally asking the, oh so feared question.

"Angela... did you kidnap Wilbur?" he asked, causing everyone to freeze and look at him with a confused expression, Angela included.

"What? Of course not! Why would you even ask such thing Techno?" she asked, feeling betrayed, Techno shrunk in his seat.

"I-i know... i'm sorry i ju-"

"I hit him" she added, gasping as the words left her mouth. Phil dropped his fork, staring at her shocked.

"W-what?" he asked, not sure if he hear right.

'What? No! That's not what i said! I didn't hit him!'

"I hit him" she dropped her mug, causing it to shatter on the ground, bringing both of her hand in front of her mouth, what was going on? Why was she saying this things?

"Angela" Techno called, catching her attention "What did you do to him?" he asked in a stone cold voice, scaring her a bit.

'Nothing! I didn't even see him that day!'

"I loured him in the forest and hit him" she stood up, taking a few steps back.

'NO! I didn't do it!'

"I did it" 

'No i didn't!'

"I hit him"

Techno stood up menacingly, his tall figure towering over her.

"T-techno i-"

"Where is he?" he asked, clenching his fists hard.

"I-i-i don't know!"

'I didn't do this Techno!'

"I gave him to an hunter" she placed both hands over her mouth so to stop talking, tears were now streaming down her eyes, why was this happening to her? Why now? Why her?

Techno grabbed her wrist and forced her hands apart, allowing her to speak again.

"Why?! Why did you do this!? We trusted you! I TRUSTED YOU!!" he shouted angrily, tears slowly starting to make their way down from his eyes.

'Techno... please... you know... you know i would never do something like this... right?'

"I was jealous... and i don't love you anymore" she gasped as the last words left her mouth.

'No! Nonononono that not true! I still love you! I love you with all my heart Techno! Please! I don't know what's happening but you have to believe me! I would never hurt Wilbur! I would never hurt any of you!'

He took a step back, feeling a sharp pang of pain shot through his heart, like if a dagger had just stabbed him.

"Techno..." she called in a low, shaky voice, bringing a hand forward.

"Leave" he said in a flat voice, making her flinch when his eyes met hers, his gaze as cold as a glacial.

"Leave and never come back" he repeated, this time in a more menacing tone.

"Techno please... i-" she reached forward, trying to touch him but he slapped her hand away.

"LEAVE!!" he shouted. Angela took a few steps back, before turning around and running out in the forest, quickly disappearing in the darkness of the night, she didn't knew where she was going but right now, she didn't care, her vision was foggy due to the amount of tears that were flooding down her cheeks, so it was more than natural that she didn't see the hunter watching her from afar, a content smile present on his face.

"Now we start playing Angela, i wonder how long it will take before you break" he said in a dark voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Grabs bucket of ice cream and starts eating it with a large shovel, crying uncontrollably* me rn.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

189K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
201K 8.8K 25
Regret buried itself deep into the pit of my stomach as he leaned close, his breath fanning against my ear as his grip on me tightened, "Blood for th...
20.7K 1K 20
XD! I don't know what's happening!" Dream cried fearfully, eyes blown wide and face pale with pure terror, "I keep hearing things and then it's like...
380K 16.7K 64
Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fitting name of "Blood king" or, as some wo...