We're Just Living Reckless (B...

Da Konnah

Alexandra Morgan just started dating her best friend in the world, Ben Bruce. But he wants to spend every nig... Altro

We're Just Living Reckless (Ben Bruce Fan Fiction)
i smell a rat.
Flash Delrium
When We First Met.
Out Run My Bullets
Preparedness
Perfect Couples Make Me Sick.
Party Til You Pass Out, Drink Til Your Dead
Great Choice
You Stupid Girl
Surprise, Surprise
Looking For Trouble
You Know She Can Take It
Familiar Faces
Take What You Want
Your Excused
Old Yellow Bricks
Crying Lightning
Say What?
Your So Funny
Guess Whose Coming For Dinner
I Feel A Weakness Coming On
I Don't Know How To Feel Now
I'm Glad You Came
Young Blood
Strokes
Welcome Home
Take Me On A Journey
The Fuck.
Together Apart And The Same Old Same Old
Doe Deer
How It Happened
Wake Up
Be Safe
Such Good Taste
Cheeky Bastard
Cute
Anxious
Nighttime
Wanna Hangout?
Call Me
Here she is
Family
Home is where the heart is. I guess.

Teenage Heart Throb

4K 73 8
Da Konnah

"Ben. What are we going to name this kid?" I sighed with Liz in my lap.

"I don't know." He taped up a box and leaned on it.

"Your parents were asking yesterday."

He looked at me and scowled. "Are you worried about moving?" And changed the subject.

"Of fucking course." I held Liz and stared at her dark eyes.

"Don't be." He tipped my chin and pat Liz's head before walking out our room.

"Yeah, that definately calms me." I kissed her head and got up.

I'd been so irritated lately. My parents possibly divorcing, sister dead, and moving out the country. Oh yeah, I'm fucking pregnant too and it's starting to really show.

My phone started ringing and I noticed my fathers number. "Hey."

"Hey, Im at the store do you need anything?"

"Besides something to hurt Ben with? No." I stood and leand on the door frame watching Ben 'pack'. By that I mean play fucking video games.

My dad laughed. "Okay I'll bring something then." "Thank you. Atleast someone does what I ask."

Ben roled his eyes and I hung up. "I do what you ask."

I scoffed. "Hardly." I sat besides him and put my head in his shoulder. "Six days." I sighed.

He finished slaughtering some zombies and smiled. "Yeah. The upside is we have six days to ourselves." Most of the guys left, leaving just Danny and Ben here. Cam's mum was coming by before we left to lock everything up.

I groaned.

"God dammit Alex. I swear you being pregnant literally kills my sex drive."

I stared at him and my mouth fell open. "You ass. You put it in me. Theres a fucking human in me."

Before I could complain to him anymore ge was laughing at my choice of words. "I've been in you before."

I rolled my eyes when he placed his hand on my stomach rubbing it. I put my hand ontop of his and he kissed me smirking. "I love you "

"I love you too." I bit my lip and stayed close his face and he made a weird face. "What's with the grin?"

"I just thought of something. I'll have sex with you on one condition."

He perked up then squinted. "Im not strip teasing for you."

"Aw hell." I said sarcasticly and continued. "Finish packing our stuff and I'll do whatever."

He whined. "Ill strip tease then."

"Too bad Bruce." I winked and he stood. "Give me a hour or so."

"Like you can pack our stuff in an hour. Oh and no leaving and ditching this" I picked up the controller and unpaused it. He nodded. "An hour and a minute."

"Sure."

He winked and closed our room door. I threw the controller down and realized the only thing left to pack was Liz's stuff.

"You dick! Open the door!" I twisted the door handle.

"Nope! You said so yourself!" He was laughing.

I crossed my arms and put Liz's leash on.

"Fine. But, I'll be back in an hour to check."

He opened the door and stared at me about to step in the living room.

"Take another step babe."I challenged him.

He sighed and squinted. "Be back."

"I will or maybe I'll give you extra time to finish packing." He gave me a look and I laughed walking out with Liz.

I hummed to Jake Bugg's Lightningbolt and sat in the park letting Liz run freely.

I texted my dad for food and looked at my phone. I had been there for a while.

I called Liz and saw she was near some guy. "Liz. Come here." I clapped my hands and walked towards her. The guy looked up and stared at me. "Alex?"

I was taken back. "Ho-"

"Im Stephen. I- I was with Emily when..." I picked up Liz and began walking when he apologized. "I'm so sorry."

I turned and looked at him.

"I'm sorry she died and I did that to her." He looked away and sat on the bench with his head in his hand that wasnt in a cast. "That night when I saw you and Ben and I just left her..."

"Why did you try to get her drunk then?"

He lifted his eyebrows at me.

"Your sick."

"Oh god no. Im not like that." And just like that I realize the purity ring on his hand.

"Oh funny. Good show. Did Josh send you for that?"

"What?" He stood and sighed. "Believe it or not Im practicing abstinence. That little thing with your sister when we were drinking was because Im fed up with Josh and his bullshit."

I was confused. "Your best-"

"Fuck him." He sighed and shook his head. "Im sorry that day I delivered that ring and-"

"You ass! That was one of Bens ex's!"

"I know and Im sorry for that. He just doesnt like Ben."

I rolled my eyes. We all knew that.

"But, I just thought it was a prank. I didnt actually think he would be like that..."

"Yeah and being psyscho is better."

"He's just holding a grudge against Ben."

"For his sisters?"

"No, his sister. Somewhere after breaking up with Ben she killed herself or something."

"Thats harsh." I felt a kittle sad for him. "So killing mine made it better?"

"That really was both our faults. We were just trying to get away from him and I went faster then I shoulve." He gave a weak grin and sighed.

I stood with him a second and rubbed Liz still in my arms. "Would you want to come by before we move?"

"You're moving?"

"Yeah. To Texas." I started walking and he did too.

"Oh."

"Not because of that. But because Ben is closer ti the studio and..."I let out a breath of air I hadn't known I was holding in."I don't know."

He nodded and we were silent. "Oh and late congradulations on being pregnant."

I thanked him and we talked about how Josh had met my sister. No bullshit. He was with Josh when he saw her with friends and she was being hit on by another guy when Josh actuall went and 'sealed the deal' with him instead.

"Wow, so what about you then?"

"I didn't actually talk to her until they broke up. I worked at the yogurt place in the mall-"

"What is in that amazing yogurt? Its so good I swear." We smiled and he continued.

"But she came in with her-, your parents and they started arguing and she just stood there still smiling like nothing was bothering her..."

"She did that alot."

"Yeah..."

I stopped infront of the house and saw my dad's car. "Well, next time we talk, Lets talk about something happier." I smiled and wiped my eyes.

"I didnt mean to make you cry but definately."

I went up the steps and waved as he walked off.

I opened the door and Liz jumped free running to my father."I just bought somethings because your moving soon."

I nodded and leaned on the counter looking at the pizza box on the table and the few beers on the counter. I smiled as my dad went back to watching TV with Ben. Liz between them.

"I'll eat in a little." I kicked my shoes off and sat next to Ben. He put his around me and pulled me closer. I snuggled next to him and he squeezed my shoulder.

During our Dr.Who re-run episodes I looked up at him and thought about Josh and Stephen and... evrything. Fuck it. I would figure it out in the morning. I needed sleep.

****Im back. Its back. Everythings back and im excited to continue. Finally!<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

36.6K 1.1K 19
Alex and Ben had been bestfriends since they were kids. Where do you think the name Asking Alexandria came from? Life couldn't get better when she mo...
33.3K 821 19
They say you never forget your first love, but Azalea Walsh is sure as hell going to try. When her first serious boyfriend leaves his band, Asking Al...
26.7K 1.7K 35
Make Me Famous and Asking Alexandria have been rivals for a while now, especially Ben and Denis. Since they met, they instantly hated each other. But...
3.3K 223 18
After so many years of being together, will Denis ask Alexis to marry him? Will they be stopped by his parents? Find out in Nobody Can Take This Away.