Am I really just a fuck toy...

By YNZcat

Namjoon. A Mafia boss who's cruel and cold. Every girl he passes, swoons over him. He would love to have a fu... More

Beautiful
Spy
Met Again
Beginning Of A Beautiful Progress
SLEEPOVER !!!
Sleepover; Truth Or Dare
Notice
Fall
Wish Granted; Christmas Special.
Unsettling Start
Ey, Happy Birthday
Hotel De Luna; A New Year Special
Countdown ;A New Year Special Part 2.
A Pleasure Night; A New Year Special Part 3.
Happy Birthday Eonni!!
First Date
What They Had
Love?
Office
Family Dinner
The Party; The Day Before
The Party; Namjoon
The Party;The Day Before 2
The Party
Announcement...
Imposter
Where It All Started
Horny
Found
I-
Hideout
Contract
Betrayal
Taehyung
Escape
Jackson
It Isn't Over Yet
Blood Pack
Not An Update, But Click
Am I Really Just A Fuck Toy?!
IMMEDIATELY READ
Random Facts About This Book

~Epilogue~

249 11 8
By YNZcat

-Namjoon PoV-

Yep, it's been a while. I know the crazy adventure we've been, and it's literally so crazy.

Me and Jennie have been dating for 7 years. I know, that's long. And we didn't do any funny business during that period of time, so don't get too excited.

-Author pov-

"Hey Jen, don't I look cute today?" Rose asked while smiling in front of her book.

Jennie chuckled and lowered her book, and slammed it closed. She placed it by her side and brought her full attention to Rose.

"Yep, you're soooo cute that I can just crush you and place you in a blender, and shred you into pieces" Jennie smirked while Rose was taken aback and stepped back.

"Well that's unsettling. You really wanna settle for murder Ms. Kim?" A person behind them said and and Jennie smiled wide knowing who it was.

She turned around from the couch and jumped over it seeing the man whom she loved all her life. She jumped on him, making him almost trip but he quickly got a grip on Jennie's plump ass.

"Careful there. Wouldn't want to hurt would we, or do you want to fall for me all over again" he sent a smug smirk and and wiggled their noses against each other.

"Come here, let's go and get you ready" He said letting her go down.

"Where to exactly?" Namjoon bent down to her level and booped her nose, making Jennie crossed eyed looking at it.

"It's a surprise babe" He winked and that made Jennie blush. After all these years, he still got the same effect on her.

While she was at it, Rose plastered a sly smirk.

"OooooOoooo she's got a dateeeee" She teased, which definitely didn't help ease Jennie being all flustered.

"Shut up Rose, at least I got one for this valentines day and you got none" She sent an evil smirk and left the room. Leaving Rose who was speechless. She snapped back to reality with furrowed eyebrows of anger.

"Hey! Was that an insult? Or did you just mocked or reminded me that I'll never get a date? Because if it is... You'll face meeeee. Hiyaaa!" She sent a roundhouse kick but ended up tripping, landing face flat on the floor. "Ow..."

-

Jennie walked up to her room that was connected to Namjoon's. Namjoon wanted Jennie to move to his room but Jennie refused, wanting her own room. Since Namjoon couldn't refuse, he connected their rooms to stay close to each other.

She went inside the blakc,pink, and purple themed room, giving off an aesthetic vibe.

Her room was simple and it stayed like that over the years. Her plain bed with black sheets and blanket, and pink pillows with a text saying 'love' and 'yourself', with a blue koala purple-colored nose plushie in the middle which she got from Namjoon during fall. Her bed had small ligh pink curtains on above the bed frame and the rest of the bed frame was white painted wood. The bed was centered against the wall that you can see immediately when you walk in.

The wall at the back of the bed was a deep purple color with a galaxy theme swirling in it. The rest of the walls were of the same making a huge galaxy. At the top corners of each wall, there were pink colored LED stripes that contrasted with the purple wall.

On the wall next to the door, there's just a small oval table with a with wooden legs and glass covering it, only a tiny baby blue vase with a marble design, real white roses inside it. At the corner of it there was a white painted wooden with a glass design. Opening it, it lead to her walk in closet, with black carpet flooring and more closets that made a circle in the middle where Jennie would stand and pick her own clothing. Below the clothes that hung, there was a compartment where her shoes rest. When you walk in, at the sides were filled with her collection of merch.

Blackpink on the left side, and BTS on the right side.

Still inside closet, there was a birch door with a white foggy translucent glass in the middle. It lead to her bathroom, where a wall that ended halfway of the room was in the middle of it, because on the other side was Namjoon's and the other Jennie's. Her bathroom had a white cement wall covered with small blue tiles, same goes for the other wall. On the actual bathroom tiles, it was one white marble design. At the front, there's a long sink that started at a wall then ended at another.

The sink also had a marble design, swirling colors of dark purple and black. She had a pink toothbrush and charcoal toothpaste in a glass cup at the side of the sink. A wide mirror infront of it. At the side of the sink, we have a small place where her towels are.

The toilet is at the end of the room, with its own door, like of a bathroom cubicle. The shower is at the middle of the room, and next to it is the bathtub near a jacuzzi of her own. Namjoon's bathroom just mirrors this one.

Back to her own room, there was a white nightstand with drawers that had a golden handle. On top, there's a cat shaped nightlight with a pink glow. At the next wall, there's a desk where she usually uses her computer.

And now, she actually loves to write and would write on her laptop every night or when she wakes up.

In conclusion, her room is amazing and is every fangirls (army/blinks/armyblinks) dream to have.

-

Jennie finished taking a quick shower and now picked an outfit. Just a simple  white croptop and some black shorts. She tied her hair in a ponytail with a pink hair tie and when she finished, she decided to joke around and wiggled her ponytail, like I did. Because it's so damn fun.

Finshing it off with a black Channel bag that had a golden chain. She bought it not too long ago, with her own money. How? Well, after the incident 7 years ago, she decided that it would be nice if she could just buy her own and also give gifts to her friends and family. So Namjoon helped her start one and now she is the CEO of one of the best hiring agencies in Asia. But that's just one business. The other one is the cherry on top. Why you may ask?

Because, as of now, she owns a whole damn company for entertainment. It's called YG. Lisa is one of her employees that trains the girls to dance for upcoming events and as well as for music videos. Hobi offered to help there as well, and now trains the guys of groups as well.

As for Baekhyun and Jin, they opened up a hospital near the city. And they're doing pretty well themselves. Sometimes, Jin would scold Baekhyun for drinking the blood from the storage, which was for patients.

Jisoo and Suho is now an actress and an actor. They've acted in kdramas, and Jisoo is even gotta act in an upcoming kdrama, titled 'Snow Drop' maybe they're still working on the title tho.

Taehyung is now a photographer and owns a photography club where Jennie sometimes go as she also enjoys the habit of being a photographer. Still using the same camera Namjoon bought her 7 years ago.

Speaking of Namjoon, he's still the CEO of Bighit. But now, he's also a music producer with Yoongi by his side. They rap and damn it's fast.

Jimin and Jungkook also joined the entertainment industry. They're singers too and it's high alright. When Taehyung is not in the photography club, he goes to them and also writes his own songs.

As for Exo; Kai, Xiumin, D.O, Chen, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Lay, they decided to continue their group.

As for Kris, Tao, and Luhan, they decided to leave and go to their own paths.

Rose is now a soloist in the entertainment industry. But her beauty and talent makes her shine brighter than any other soloists out there.

Now enough about them, time for some Namjen.

-author PoV-

Jennie went down the stairs. Once she was down, she saw no one.

Rose should be here...

She thought but shrugged.

Walking down the stone pathway of the garden, she looked for Namjoon who told her earlier to meet her at the back yard.

"Where is he..." She stopped and looked around, the cherry blossoms falling down from the tree in the garden. Adding her flowing hair, making her look more gorgeous than she was before.

(forgot to mention that she and Namjoon went to Japan for a few months for a vacation and bought a house there)

Suddenly, Namjoon came out behind tree, smiling, his hands at his back as he walked towards Jennie. He was wearing a white shirt and some pants with black shoes.

Jennie giggled at him. "You didn't have to hide behind that tree for a whole 25 minutes just so you can surprise me"

Namjoon chuckled. "For you, I can wait forever"

"You're still as cheesy as every Joonie" She crossed her arms with a grin.

"But like, seriously. You must be getting cold out here. Wait imma get you a jacket hold on-" Jennie was about to leave when Namjoon pulled out his hand and held her right hand. Making her turn around.

"Jennie, we've known each other for as long as I can remember" he began.

"Joon, that was 7 years ago. Pretty sure you can still remember that or you have too many things inside your to remember even why you went inside a room in the first place" She chuckled as she remembered that time.

Namjoon let out a awkward chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, but let me continue."

"When I first saw you, I knew you'd be perfect. But, like literally perfect. Not as a fuck toy. Just, perfect."

"We met the second time after that, and I got to know you better. You were giggling and having a fun time. You were all flustered whenever I touch your hand"

"the more I got to know you, the more I fell for you. And every time you went home, I feel this wave of sadness. Sad that I couldn't be with you, holding you. I didn't know why I was feeling that. But now I know, it's because I love you."

"Jennie, you changed me. For the better, and I'm so happy I met you. Now, I want to take the next step in our relationship. So..." He took a deep breath and got on one knee.

Jennie was filled with anticipation. Could it be...

He pulled out a tiny velvet box from his other hand.

"Kim Jennie Ruby Jane, the love of my life,... Will you marry me?" He asked as opened the box, showing a silver ring with a diamond.

Jennie gasped and tears started to roll down her cheeks. Happy tears.

"Yes yes yes!! Of course I will marry you!"

Her tears streamed down her cheeks as Namjoon stood up and picked her off the ground, spinning her and placing her back down ending with a kiss.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

-months later-

"Do I look okay hyung?" Namjoon asked his best man, Jin, as they stood at the side, waiting for Jennie. He had been there for him every time, he owes him more than he can give.

"Aside from your palms getting sweaty, you look absolutely... A bit more handsome than an 8." Jin said.

".... I'll take that" Namjoon chuckled. As he did, the doors opened, and light from the outside came in like it was from the heavens, guiding an angel down.

There stood a beautiful woman in a white gown. Looking as stunning as she was before and more. The veil in front of her face that clipped onto her hair.

She started walking down the aisle, all eyes on her as her father linked theirs arms together.

When they reached the front, tears of joy trinkled down their eyes as Jennie's father pulled away from their small hug, walking to a seat at the front.

A few minutes, actually a lot. In that period of time, the priest was saying things that were inaudible to the couple who were staring at each other lovingly this whole time.

"Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Kim Jennie Ruby Jane, as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked Namjoon who answered, without a doubt, without having a second thought, and without breaking the eye contact with Jennie, he answered...

"I do"

The priest then looked at Jennie.

"Do you, Kim Ruby Jane, take Kim Namjoon, as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do" She answered without hesitation.

Jin walked up there, holding a pillow with a golden ring, and gave it to the priest before going back to his seat. The priest blessed the bride's ring and gave it to the groom, and placed it into Jennie's finger with a smile.

Jennie said; "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit"

Then, Jisoo, the bridesmaid, walked up there the same as Jin, and handed the groom's ring to the priest, who then blessed it and gave it to Jennie, who slid it on Namjoon's ring finger.

Namjoon also said: "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit"

After a few more minutes, the priest said, "I may now pronounce you husband and wife!"

The whole church clapped and cheered.

(I may have some parts wrong in the marriage, but I guess that's okay, it's a fanfic)
-

"Hey Namjoon?" Jennie called as she walked into his room, looking for him.

After a day of the wedding, the newlywed couple was now on their honeymoon, enjoying their time together in the cozy home they bought in Japan.

"I'm here" Namjoon answered, his voice coming from the bathroom.

Jennie, now knowing where he is, walked in and to the bathroom. "What do you need dear?"

"You know I've been thinking..." She started and trailed off she followed Namjoon to his bedroom again.

"Thinking about what?"

"Do you... Do you want kids?" Jennie asked softly.

She's been thinking that for a while now, and she stopped taking the birth control pills. They're at the right age, been married, and have the capability to raise a child on their own.

Namjoon stopped and turned around thinking. It's been a while, and maybe he did want one....

"Yes"

Jennie's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Really"

"Do you want to do it soon?" Namjoon asked as he sat down on his bed beside Jennie.

"Maybe not now, I just want to spend time with you first"

She laid her head on Namjoon's shoulder as Namjoon stroked her hair.

-The next day-

Jennie just woke up and saw the look on Namjoon's face. He was cute. And she had been thinking last night. She was ready to have a baby.

"Oh, really hm?" Namjoon smirked, startling Jennie.

"You were awake? Jesus Namjoon, you almost scared me!" Jennie chuckled.

Namjoon then sat up. "But do you still want to have a baby right now?"

Jennie nodded and was taken aback when Namjoon suddenly attacked her lips, but it didn't took long for her to melt in and Namjoon deepened the kiss.

Then, Jin came bursting at your screen. "Naughty naughty, you're too young to read that kind of stuff. I've got to finally cover this part. So here, I have a white sheet here, and you can stare at it while they do... Their business..."

*puts the sheet*

"Ok they're done now, I'll take this down now"

*takes it off*

-9 months later-

"Namjoon, can you get my shoes? This big belly won't let me" She groaned.

"I'm on it sweetheart!" Namjoon replied and went down the stairs to fetch her shoes, then back to the room. But something was wrong.

Jennie was scrunching her face up in pain and held her tummy. Namjoon immediately became worried and dropped the shoes, rushing to his wife's side.

"What's wrong dear?"

"Hmmm... Ughhhhh... What-Namjoon!" She shouted as she felt something tiny burst and a liquid substance was at her clit.

"Huh- oh..." He said wide eyed noticing. He quickly took the bag and carried her fast down the stairs and to the car, going to a nearby hospital.

He stopped and took Jennie and the duffle bag, shouting for help. "Help! Her water broke!" He shouted and a nurse heard. He immediately went to get something and came back with a item looking like a bed.

Namjoon laid her down and a three more nurses came to help, pushing the bed to the part of the hospital that has a maternity center.

Namjoon held her hand the entire time, as she was in pain.

The nurses transferred her onto another bed with machines around it and a doctor.

"Are you with her?" The doctor asked putting on gloves, seeing him hold her hand.

"I'm her husband" The doctor nodded.

"Ok, so I want you to take her  pants and undergarments please" She said and Namjoon immediately went on it. When he finished, he put the clothes onto a chair near him and Jennie was making noises.

"Get this baby out of me!!!" She screamed. The doctor went infront of her vajayjay. "Ok, on the count of the three, I want you to push"

Jennie nodded with another scream. "One, two, three, push!" Jennie screamed. "I see a head, keep pushing!"

Jennie pushed while holding Namjoon's hand tightly, to the point that he also screamed because she was about to break his hand.

Then, not only screams were heard, but also tiny cries.

They saw the doctor carrying a baby covered with blood and she already cut the umbilical cord, giving it to a nurse so she can wash the baby.

But it wasn't over yet. "Ok miss, I want you to push on three, two, one! Push!"

"Ahhhh!!!!" Jennie screamed again, feeling the painful push. Tiny cries again filled the room.

Again the doctor cut the umbilical cord and gave it to the nurse. She came back around 5 minutes and showed two babies in blankets, giving one to Namjoon and the other to Jennie.

"Congratulations on the baby boy and girl, twins! Now miss, I want you to rest first. Sir, I need you to sign papers. But do you need some moments?"

Namjoon nodded without looking away at the baby. The doctor nodded back and walked out of the room, giving them some time with the babies.

"They're so cute... A boy and a girl" Jennie smiled.

She was holding the boy. "What do you think we should name them?"

"Ji Yoo for the girl, and-"

"Jeong for the boy" Namjoon said while swaying the child slowly.

-10 years later-

"Hyeong! Don't run too fast!" Ji Yoo called while panting.

Jennie stood up from her seat and went to her child. It's been 10 years already. The kids grew up healthy, but Ji Yoo has asthma and anemia. And it's been hard for her to play with her brother who's very energetic.

Jeong stopped running and turned around, looking at his little sister of roughly 2 minutes, catching her breath. He became worried and ran to her. "Are you ok sis? I'm sorry dad" He apologised to Namjoon who's right beside Jennie.

"It's ok Jeong. Come on let's go, you must be sweaty so let's wipe them and eat your snacks, k?" Jennie smiled and held Jeong's hand while Namjoon carried Ji Yoo who made grabby hands.

They were eating snacks, until the front door opened.

"Heyyyyy look at my niece and nephew!!" A voice said.

It was Hobi, followed by Rose, Lisa, Jisoo, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, then finally, Jimin and Yoongi, hand in hand, with a child carried by Yoongi.

"Yoonji!!!" Ji Yoo shouted and got off the chair, running to the little girl on Yoongi's arms.

"Dad, can I play with Ji Yoo eonni and Jeong hyung?" Yoonji asked and Jimin and Yoongi nodded.

"Quick, let's go to my room! I have a lot to show you" Ji Yoo said grabbing her arm and dragging her to her room upstairs.

Quick thing, Yoonji is the adopted child of Yoongi and Jimin, who is just one year younger from the twins.

She is soft, sweet, has a heart of gold, but a bit gullible. She isn't really smart, but she is one you can rely on for a crying shoulder.

Jeong is the older brother by roughly 2 minutes and is very very energetic. He is very curious at many things, like Jennie. Like his father, he has at least 50% of his intelligence. He usually results in violence, and sometimes protective of his little sister.

Ji Yoo is known for being quiet and calm. But don't be fooled by her expressionless face, she is very strong and highly intelligent. So she's got a bit of Yoongi and a bit of Namjoon.

Namjoon and Jennie sat on the couch together. Happily listening to the laughs and jokes.

Finally, happiness.

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 34.3K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
340K 16.4K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...
149K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...