𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐶�...

By lost-in-the-80s

My Tumblr imagines. Axl Rose, Dave Mustaine, Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin, Slash, Steven Adler and more. More

INTRODUCTION
First Date - Duff McKagan
Patience - Izzy Stradlin
It's You pt.1 - Duff McKagan
It's You pt.2 - Duff McKagan
I've Never Seen You Here - Axl Rose
I Don't Wanna Lose You - Slash
Guns n Roses as Vampires AU
Halloween Date with GNR
The Hotel - Izzy Stradlin
Always? - Dave Mustaine
Why Do You Care - Izzy Stradlin
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
What's Going On? - Axl Rose
Bad at Following Rules - Duff McKagan
You're a Genius - Axl Rose
I Need You - Duff McKagan
Making a Good First Impression - Duff McKagan
Good Morning - Slash
Sleep Over - Slash
Am I Distracting You? - Axl Rose
Take a Break - Steven Adler
Pretty Please - Duff McKagan
Falling For You - Duff McKagan
Sorry, I'm Kinda Slow - Izzy Stradlin
A Hell of a Week - Duff McKagan
I'll Still Be With You - Axl Rose
Such a Tease - Izzy Stradlin
If I Die, I'm Killing You - Izzy Stradlin
Dance with me - modern Slash
Our Little Secret - Slash
Winter Memories pt 1 - Axl Rose
Ride My Thigh - Duff McKagan
Guitar Lessons - Dave Mustaine
I'll Help You Get Better - Axl Rose
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - Axl Rose
Winter Memories pt. 2 - Axl Rose
Buddy - Steven Adler
Spring Love - Izzy Stradlin
Sweet Revenge - Slash
Merry Christmas - Izzy Stradlin
New Year's Eve Date with GNR
Scotch Whisky and Fireworks - Slash
Champagne and Fireworks - Duff McKagan
City Of Angels - Axl Rose
Oops - Izzy Stradlin
Who Cares About Them? - Duff McKagan
Oops pt 2 - Izzy Stradlin
Axl dating a single parent would be like:
The Worst Birthday Ever - Steven Adler
I'll Take Care Of You - Izzy Stradlin
Best Prank Ever - Duff McKagan
Stressful Times - Axl Rose
Fake Date - Dave Mustaine
Thursday Night - Izzy Stradlin
I Missed You - Izzy Stradlin
Heaven in Hell - Axl Rose
Give Me A Chance - Slash
The Wedding - Izzy Stradlin

It's So Easy - Axl Rose

2.2K 31 0
By lost-in-the-80s

Pairing: Axl Rose x fem!reader

Words: 1,908k

Summary: You have been a personal groupie of Guns n Roses for a while now, and things can get a little heated when they invite you to take part in the It's So Easy videoclip (smut)

A/N: I love and relate to Axl a lot, so I wanted to make something for his birthday as well. I'm sorry if it's not good, I had a hard time writing this one...

x

October 10, 1989

It was an afternoon in Los Angeles and you were in a taxi, crossing the city towards the infamous Cathouse to take part in a video clip.

Guns n Roses had been back in town for a while now, their world tour was finally over and the band wanted to turn It's So Easy into a music video, going completely against MTV's standards, making something on the Guns' style: groupies, sex and rock and roll.

You had to admit that you were a little surprised when you received a call from Axl himself, asking you to take part in the video. You had accompanied the band since early days, and had even gone with them during the US tour. But you hadn't heard from any of them ever since they went to Europe in 1988.

But you'd never skip a chance to be in a Guns n Roses music video, especially with the little description Axl had given you through the phone. So here you were, entering the club, walking through the corridors while trying to find the guys.

"Y/N!"

You turned around, finding Duff and Slash not too far from you.

"Hey, guys!" You smiled as they walked towards you, hugging you.

"I'm glad you accepted the offer." Duff smiled.

"You know me, I'd never say no to you guys." Your smile growing bigger.

"Come on then, let's find the rest," Slash said, resting his arm on your shoulders and guiding you towards another part of the club.

Entering the bar area, you found the rest of the boys sitting at a table with an old man and two other girls, who you presumed were groupies as well.

"Good afternoon." You smiled slightly before sitting on a free chair beside Axl.

"Y/N, this is Jack, he's gonna be the director. And these are Anna and Pamela, they'll be in the video too." Duff pointed to each one of them.

"Hi." You smiled at them, before resting your back on the chair and taking in the boys around you.

Izzy looked skinnier than ever, dark circles around his eyes along with his constant greasy hair. Steven's eyes looked tired, but his smile remained there. You could smell the vodka in Duff from far away and Slash's hair was longer than usual.

You weren't the only one paying attention to the people around you though, you realized it when you heard Axl's voice whisper in your ear:

"Your hair's bigger... I like it."

You turned your head, facing him.

Damn, how can he be this hot? You thought to yourself.

Axl had always been your favorite, of course, the others were great in bed and you liked them a lot, but Axl was different, there was something about the way his eyes burned your pupils that made you always have a weakness for him.

"Thanks, Ax." You whispered back.

The two of you stared at each other for some seconds, the room growing hotter and everything around you slowly disappearing. However, someone's voice caught your attention, making you look away from each other.

"I looked at the rooms and found some nice places to film. Let's start in an hour, that way everyone can get ready... Let's film the girls first." The director looked towards you and the other two groupies. "We'll film you girls separately, you'll just need to dance in a very sexy way in front of the camera."

"Pamela, you're the white one." He gave her a bag with clothes. "Anna, you're in green today." She nodded while taking the bag from his hands. "Y/N, you're in black, you're gonna make some scenes with Axl too."

You felt Axl's hand against your thigh, squeezing it slightly. You nodded, getting the bag and taking a look inside. You frowned a little when you found a red gag inside of the bag. You looked to your side, meeting Axl's smirk, making you bite your lips in expectation for the scenes.

"We have to finish soon, they have to get the club set up for the gig later, so let's try not to waste too much time getting ready, ok?"

---

Not too long after that, you found yourself tied up, with a gag on your mouth, dressed in black leather clothes as Axl smacked your ass with a whip in front of the cameras. His hands would run through every part of your body, and even though the two of you were acting, you couldn't help but get wet.

The longer the two of you stayed, doing scenes again and again to get better angles, the wetter you seemed to get, coming to a point where you had to squeeze your legs shut while the director watched the scenes to see if you would have to do it again.

Axl was in the same condition, he had been with a bulge on since the beginning of the scene, and that was just making your situation worse to control.

"Ok, that's it. We got it." The director said, and you nodded in relief.

"You can go and get changed." He said looking at you, so you turned around and went straight to the dressing room, hoping there would be cold water there or even a cold shower.

"Hey! Good job with the scenes." Pamela smiled as you entered the dressing room.

You nodded, reaching behind your head to try to take the gag away.

"Want some help?" She asked.

You nodded again, dropping your hands beside your body.

She giggled slightly, stopping behind you and opening the gag for you.

"Thanks." You said, smiling at her while you rubbed your jaw.

"How's it?"

"Uncomfortable." You laughed.

"I bet it is." She laughed with you while getting her purse.

"You going already?"

"Yeah, I have an appointment tonight, won't be able to stay for the gig."

"Oh, okay then."

"Bye, Y/N."

"Bye!"

You stopped in front of the couch, removing your clothes when you heard the door opening again.

"Forgot something?" You asked, thinking it was Pamela.

"Not really." Axl's voice caught your ears as he hugged your naked body from behind, his lips brushing against your neck.

"Hey." You could feel his bone against your butt, making you press yourself more against him, smiling when you heard him hiss.

"What do you say, Y/N? Let's have some fun?" One of his hands went down your body, finding your already wet core and sliding one finger between your folds.

You leaned your head against his shoulder, closing your eyes as you took in the sensation of his cold finger against your warm clit. You wanted to reply, but your mind went out of words, so you just moved one hand to his hair, grabbing and pulling slightly at his strands.

"Is that a yes?" He gave you a dry chuckle.

You nodded in return, a weak yes leaving your lips.

He started kissing your neck, as he inserted two fingers inside of you, making you gasp and tug at his hair stronger. His lips leaving sloppy and sweet kisses mixed with hungry and harsh bites on your neck, while his fingers explored every single part of you, making a small moan leave your lips.

"So wet for me, already." He whispered against your ear, and you could clearly hear the smirk in his voice.

"Axl." You moaned.

He removed his fingers from you, causing a whine to leave your lips as he turned you around, making you face him.

He cupped your face with one of his hands, while the other grabbed your hair, pulling you closer and closer to him. His lips met yours, sharing a dangerously hot kiss, full of desire.

You tangled one of your legs against his waist, smiling slightly when he let go of your hair to grab your leg, moving his hand slowly towards your butt cheek, squeezing it harshly before he started removing his clothes.

You let go of him, admiring his form as he removed the last pieces of clothing remaining on his body, biting your lips eagerly when his member was freed, rising up proudly.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"Yes." You smirked before pulling him in for another heated kiss.

He started moving you towards the dressing tables, stopping when your butt hit the cold piece of furniture, turning you around again, making you face yourself in the mirror.

"Lean down for me, doll." His hand gently pushing your back, making you lean your upper part closer to the table.

"Are you still taking pills?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

You felt his cock collecting some of your juices before sliding slowly inside of you, making a moan leave yours and his lips. His hands found your hips, gripping at them while he started thrusting in and out of you at a delicious pace.

"Fuck, you're so hot." He smacked your ass harshly, and you were sure his handprint would be there for a while.

He increased his thrusts, making them faster and harder as one of his hands grabbed your hair, lifting your head a little, making a wave of pure pleasure run through your veins.

Through the mirror, you could see his concentrated face, the way his lips cramped and how sweat started forming on his forehead. You always loved how serious he got during sex.

You buckled up your hips more, giving him a new angle, allowing him to find your sweet spot instantly, making a loud moan leave your throat.

"Oh my God, yes!" You manage to say between moans as he took that as an incentive to start thrusting even harder on you.

After a few minutes you both were moaning loud enough to fill the entire room, your bodies were sweating and his repetitive moves against your sweet spot were making your walls start clenching around his member, making a loud groan left his throat as he pulled at your hair stronger, thrusting in and out of you, each time faster.

"Shit.... I'm gonna cum!" You said between gritted teeth, squeezing your eyes shut and taking in the pleasure that slowly started to take control over your body.

You felt Axl's finger moving fastly on your clit, turning you into a mess of moans and sweat as your mind started going numb.

"Yes... cum for me, doll!" Axl said between groans, his voice making the deal as your legs started shaking and your grip against the table got stronger.

His thrusts became stronger and you felt a wave of pure pleasure take over your body as you hit your climax, moaning his name loudly.

He thrust inside of you a couple more times before he came too. You opened your eyes just in time to see him saying a lot of incoherent words and his face contorting in pleasure as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back a little.

The sight was a huge turn on, and if you hadn't just hit your climax, you definitely would have now.

You felt jats of his liquids filling you as he cursed loudly before removing himself, stopping for a second just to see his liquids, mixed with yours, leaving your core, making his member throb.

"Fuck, I missed this." He said, whipping some sweat out of his forehead.

"Yeah, me too." You said, still trying to catch your breath as you got up, adjusting the mess Axl had made on your hair.

He turned around, getting a white towel and handing it to you. "Here."

"Thanks." You said, starting to clean yourself.

"Will you stay?... You know? For the gig?" He rubbed the back of his neck as he watched you.

"Yes, I will." You smiled slightly.

"Good." He smiled. "See you during the gig then." He came closer, evolving you in another hot kiss before he left the dressing room.

I really did miss this. You thought to yourself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 4 7
You've been in a hard-rock band called 'Guns N' Roses' for almost a year now, you're a backup guitarist aswell as backup singer. You're currently in...
33.9K 870 25
Trans Axl Story. - 𝗦𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝘅𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹? - 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙈𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤...
74.2K 3K 40
{Guns N' Roses} Marcelline thought Axl had Bright Eyes.