My Prince (Spock x reader)

By SpockFangirl

You are the princess of the Human kingdom, and to help improve relations, have been betrothed to Prince Spock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.2K 38 14
By SpockFangirl

 You followed the tall prince through the castle until he brought you to an empty room, cloth covered the floor and furniture and it was much more dusty than the rest of the castle.

"What is this room for?" You questioned.

"It was originally a parlor, but it became unnecessary and we didn't have any idea what to use this room for, but if you want, this could be your studio." He offered. You slowly went around the room, it had amazing natural light that shined against the walls, it also had a fireplace, and while the walls were white, you could easily paint them if allowed.

"Could I paint the walls, sir?" You asked.

"Do you not like white walls?"

"No, they really bother me, it's like staring at a blank canvas for me." You shook your head.

"You can do what you wish with this room, princess." He confirmed.

"Then this will make a great art studio." You smiled as you admired the curtain drapes. "Say, do you know where I will be staying?"

"I'm afraid not, my mother made certain not to let me know of your room arrangements so as to make sure there is no intimacy." He explained, making you laugh. "I don't believe this is a laughing matter." He explained confused.

"I'm sorry, prince Spock, it's just that you're Vulcan! And I don't think you and I would allow that in just the first week we've met." You smiled.

"I see, I fully agree with you. I believe my mother is expecting too much of us."

"Yes, I wonder how excited she was for my visit."

"Oh, she was quite excited, she has been preparing for over a month now, and my father, well- he has been more stressed than anything."

I see, but I hope you realize that I must know my arrangements by the end of the night."

"I understand fully, it is nearing the end of the night, we must get back to the ballroom." He stated, making you pout.

"Aw, but must we? We could continue sneaking around the castle." You offered mischievously.

"You know just as much as I that that is not a choice." He corrected. You rolled your eyes, and crossed your arms.

"Alright, I understand. But- would it be alright if I held your arm? I-I'm quite nervous, sir." You confessed timidly.

"Naturally, princess, is there anything else I could do for you?"

"No, that will be enough for me." You stated. He nodded and held out his arm, you took it with slight hesitation and he led you back to the ballroom.

"Prince Spock and Princess (Y/N), may I ask where you two went?" King Sarek asked with a disapproving look. The king was quite intimidating in your eyes, and you found yourself moving closer to Spock and his warmth instinctively. Luckily for you, he let you.

"The princess becomes nervous around crowds, so I took her elsewhere after the first dance." He explained. Sarek raised an eyebrow and looked at your flushed face.

"King Darek, you didn't explain your daughters nervousness in our discussions." He said to your father who was on his left.

"That's because I never take her out to be in a crowd, I didn't want her to get any ideas of teenage rebellion or to do foolish things." He explained with a stern look.

"I see. I should have done the same with my son." He spat.

"Father, may we not discuss this in public?"

"We've stated that you shall address me as King Sarek in public, not father."

"Sarek, honey, don't be so hard on the boy, he's just trying to help his bride." Spock's mother injected with a sweet voice.

"Of course my queen." Sarek nodded. "Princess (Y/N), you should join your mothers side, as should you prince Spock."

"Of course, your majesty." You curtsied lightly. You looked at Spock with pleading eyes, trying to say please, I'm scared but he only looked back and shook his head slightly. You nodded, and sat by your mother.

"How are you enjoying your stay so far?" She asked.

"Yes, he is something else, I must say." You whispered back.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Of course! While I never dreamed of marriage, I would much prefer him over anyone else. I honestly thought he was going to act much differently." you chuckled lightly.

"We will be letting you stay here alone, so I expect you to behave yourself." She reminded.

"Yes, I know mother, and I will behave. There is no need to worry." You nodded, fidgeting with your hands slightly.

"And have you told him of your- er- mental handicaps?" She nudged. You bit the inside of your mouth nervously. You cannot believe your mother brought that up now of all times!

"No, I was planning on telling him sometime during this week." You informed her. She nodded and the ceremony carried on. It was a bit long and boring but eventually all the guests left, and only the royal families left.

"King Darek, I must question, I overheard your queen and princess talk of mental handicaps? Is there something you haven't discussed with us?" Sarek confronted.

"Yes, though I expected the princess to tell you all since this is her mind we are talking about." He explained. Anxiety gripped your throat and heart as you stepped forward;

"I-It's nothing too troublesome, sirs, it's just one mental illness and one mental disorder. Both of which can wear off over time. The mental illness is anxiety, I'm afraid. While this can cause panic and anxiety attacks, i-it should be fine. The mental disorder, on the other hand, is ADHD, o-or attention deficit hyperactive disorder- I-it has a lot of um- trouble with my thought processes and emotions, but there is a chance I could grow out of it at the age of 25." You explained as you became more and more nervous.

"Why didn't you tell me prior?" Spock asked shocked. You could feel yourself on the verge of tears, you rubbed your neck nervously as the pain of holding back tears became even more bothersome.

"I-I was trying to um- b-build up the courage for telling you... I didn't know how you would react." You fought out as you tilted your head to the side. He pondered as he watched you rub your neck.

"I understand. From what I understand, human mental health is a- complicated thing." He tried to comfort.

"I still believe you should have told me, your highness." King Sarek said to your father.

"It's not something we are exactly proud of, sir. Another reason why we keep her within our castle walls." He replied, looking down at you in disappointment. You tapped your fingers on the back of your neck as you tried to ignore him and your heart throbbed against your ribcage. King Sarek sighed, and looked to his wife.

"Ashayum, please take Ms. (L/N) to her room, I must discuss some things with our guest." He stated.

"Come with me, princess." She said softly as she placed her hand softly on the small of your back to guide you. You nodded and placed your hand down and fidgeted with your fingers as she guided you away.

"S-sorry, your majesty. I-I didn't mean to become such a bother." You laughed out, trying to mask your negative emotions as more tears fell.

"Oh, sweetie! Don't apologize! It isn't your fault that you have those flaws and you're not bothering anyone. We just kind of wish we knew beforehand so we could accommodate your needs! Speaking of which- is there anything you'll need?" She comforted, making you smile.

"N-Not really, I typically carry my sketchbook with me to give my hands something to do, I'm just glad you understand."

"Alright, now onto other matters. Your luggage has already been organized into your room and we have made some specially designed clothing for you, we really do want you to enjoy your stay here, and if you need help finding anything, there's always your lady in waiting that we have provided for you and myself." She explained. You gave a soft smile and nodded.

"Thank you, your majesty, I really appreciate it."

"Please call me Amanda in private- After all, I am going to be your mother-in-law."

"Oh! Then you can call me (Y/N) if you want."

"Will do." She smiled, she then left you for the night. You got dressed into some nightwear and heaved herself into the soft canopy bed. You felt weightless as you drifted into a heavy, deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 46 28
She was every bit her brother's sister. Having grown up being raised by him, she spent most of her life trying to become a star fleet officer. It was...
48.7K 1.3K 49
--Currently On Break. Not completed-- You are Commander (Y/N) (L/N). You are a genetically modified human working on-board the USS Enterprise with yo...
7.3K 253 13
This is an alternative universe where Data begins to experience emotions naturally without the emotion chip thanks the reader. You never thought he w...
72 17 14
Seven years later and Arden is at peace once again, the young princess has now grown up and her brother has been found. However, another problem lies...