Intermediate {K/DA X Maleread...

By KilliosKorosu

Y/n L/n or known as Shirone the White Fox in Heavens Arena. A well known fighter throughout the city of (C/n... More

Prologue
Biography (Update)
Chapter 1: Enter Y/n.
Chapter 2: Tournament
Chapter 3: Tournament 2
Chapter 4: Tournament 3
Chapter 5: Tournament end
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Friends huh?
Chapter 8: Next day.
Chapter 9: Behind a Concert
Chapter 10: Unforseen events
Chapter 11: Contract!?
Chapter 12: The Other Side🎵
Chapter 13: Moved in
Chapter 14: 'Normal' day for Y/n
Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine
Chapter 16: Looking over Memories
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Grocery with Kai'sa.
Chapter 19: K/DA's Game Night
Chapter 20: Candy Shop
Chapter 21: Sudden change
Chapter 22: Discord
Chapter 23: Shopping with Ahri
Chapter 24: Mending the pieces
Chapter 25: Odd Monstrosity
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: Exposed
Chapter 28: Secrets
Chapter 29: A Day with the Diva
Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.
Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja
Chapter 32: TRUE DAMAGE
Chapter 33: Back to the Tower
Chapter 34: Shirone Vs Strife
Chapter 35: An Eventful day
Chapter 36: How they met.
Chapter 37: Secrets that needs to be told
Chapter 39: Incoming..........
Chapter 40: Magic Lessons
Chapter 41: Within K/DA
Chapter 42: Unexpectedness
Chapter 43: Kingdom of Demacia
Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems
Chapter 45: One's Journey
Chapter 46: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 47: Ancient Fear
Chapter 48: The Demons inside

Chapter 38: Troublesome

2.8K 66 22
By KilliosKorosu

In K/DA's Household.

Y/n was seen slowly waking up in his room, groggily getting off from bed and do his morning routine.

After that he went out to downstairs as there, the girls were having breakfast.

???: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........

Having to say there mornings to him, Kai'sa gave him his breakfast as he thanks her for it.

???: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

Then after that. he went outside to the Sakura tree as there, he lies down under it and sighs deeply.

???:  Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......

Y/n: ....... Okay, how long are you gonna keep staring at me like that?

He said as he looks to his side to see the one and only Seraphine, standing there while staring at him—er well more like glaring at him, it's been like that now..

Sera: ...Hmph!!

She looks away an crosses her arms as Y/n sighs.

Y/n: Come on, you can't be that angry! I said I was sorry!!

Sera: Hmmph! Well too bad sorry is not enough! I mean you my best friend has been keeping this secret from me this whole time?! I mean come on!! Even my idols knows it and both of us knew each other longer!!!

She fumes her cheeks, cutely glaring at Y/n, who sighs exasperatedly.

Y/n: Oh come on! Are you kidding me?! Are you THAT angry? You've been giving me the silent treatment for 2 days! Also to add that you gave me a 100 slaps! Isn't that already enough as an apology and punishment of mine? I mean I can still feel my cheeks being swollen from your slaps of death...

He grumbled the last part but unfortunately, Sera still managed to hear it.

Sera: EXCUSE ME?!

Y/n: N-Nothing!!

Sera: Oh don't you say nothing to me Mister!! I clearly heard what you said! What's this about slaps of death....

And with that, Seraphine went on yammering as both she and Y/n bickers with each other but with Y/n being the one looking nervous as he tries to calms her down.

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, the girls were there watching the two have their moments.

Evelyn looks like she was enjoying the show, Ahri was giggling at this, Kai'sa was looking worried and Akali well, she was frowning.

Akali: (They're that close huh....)

Y/n: Urgh! Whatever! I give up! I'm going to school!

He exclaimed as he got up and walks away however.

Sera: You do realize that it's Saturday right?!

That made Y/n stop and went stiff as a rock as his head falls down dejectedly.

Y/n: R-Right. I forgot.. Then I have somewhere to go. Which reminds me!

Sera: Oh no, We're not done yet!

Y/n: Sorry Sera, I have important work to do at Heavens Arena so I gotta go, also tell the girls that I'll be back late at night.

Sera: Hey wai—

Too late! As Y/n the disappears through his portals making Sera even more furious.

Sera: Seriously!!! Come back here dammit!!!

__________________________________________

Somewhere.

In a very snowy place.

Amidst of a snowstorm were nothing but corpses.

Corpses of unknown creatures as more and more collapses to the snowy ground.

Roars and screeches came from these creatures as they all came out from these cracks from reality itself.

All coming from another world, another dimension as one portal had opened up near a pathway full of gigantic structures that resembled that of Japanese Tori gates,

And in those Gates , a small figure was seen jumping around, killing and dodging anything that comes in their way as more and more of these creatures chases the figure.

Soon enough, they managed to swarm the figure and all ganged up on them, only for them to be killed in a flash.

All the monsters let out a roar of pain as their bodies started corroding into ashes until none was left,

The little one was on the ground, panting heavily as they groggily got up, hugging the cloak close for warmth but...

???: Li.....ttle......F.....o.....x

A voice.

A very, eerie and creepy voice echoead in the air, followed by the clanking sound of metal.

The little one looks around them, trying to find the source of that eerie presence until they saw it.

Another foe.

One that is clearly not like the creatures they just killed.

The newcomer revealed to be some kind of disfigured Scare crow, one with sharp metals around its body and such.

A bizarre appearance.

Before they knew it, it's eyehole glowed red and it lets out a shriek!!

_____________________________________________

In Heaven's Arena.

The camera pans over one of the many large and grand stairs of this tower, the golden themed color of the place brought out that rich and warmth aura around the air, having that welcoming aura around it.

And currently the White Fox of Heaven's Arena, slowly made his way up to a certain floor, looking deep in thought.

Y/n: *Sigh* I knew it, just as I expected, Sera's angry and it'll be awhile before she settles down, maybe if I'm lucky if she calms down.

Unknown to Y/n, someone was following and couldn't be seen as they were invisible.

Y/n: Hmm, maybe she would calm down fast if I'm lucky, I mean she's with her idols so she'll try not to embarrass herself.

Letting out another deep sigh, his mind then went to somewhere else.

Y/n: Wonder what Pen is doing? Hopefully the old man is not buried deep within some papers. He's been quite busy this days. Add to the fact, he's working hard in making the pills more stronger. I just hope he doesn't make it more disgusting as it is. Ugh!

He makes a face of almost vomiting from the thought of it as he shakes it away.

Y/n: Tch! What am I sulking around for!? I shouldn't be this down! I still have time! AHAHAHAhahahaha!!........

As Y/n laughs out loud, the person following her covered their mouth to hide theirs?

Y/n soon slowly stops laughing as he lets out a sigh, smiling.

Y/n: Now.... to deal with my current problem....

*Zzzzztt!*

In a lightning flash, Y/n disappeared, surprising his Stalker as then he appears right behind them and grabs their arms pinning them down on the ground.

Y/n: Aha! I got ya now!

???: KYAAA!

Y/n: Kyaa?

Y/n took a good look on his Stalker as the invisibility around them broke and it revealed to be a cute Chameleon looking girl, someone who is familiar to him as he grew surprised.

Y/n: Wha?! Neeko!? I should have known it was you!

Neeko: Hehee~ It looks like friend Y/n caught Neeko~

The girl Neeko was a Chameleon Vastaya, a cute girl at that as Y/n immediately let's go of her much to her disappointment.

Y/n: Yout know you should stop stalking me around! Geez, one of these days I might hurt you accidentally!

Neeko: Oh Neeko isn't worried about that at all. Neeko is sure that friend Y/n wouldn't hurt Neeko~

She winks at him as he sighs.

Y/n: Yeah yeah, cheh, why do I always find it hard in sensing your presence.

He grumbled making the Vastaya giggle again.

Y/n: Anyway what are you doing here? Especially in my floor?

Neeko: Oh! I just wanted to see you Bestie! Neeko just came back from a mission and had already reported to Mr. Pen! Oops I meanMr. Shadow teehee~

Y/n: ...Is that so? What kind of mission do you went to?

Neeko: Oh it was an undercover mission! I just went on investigating some shady deals in Zaun that's all!

Y/n: Zaun?

Neeko: Yup! Let me tell you, Neeko doesn't like the smell there!

Y/n just chuckled as Neeko pouted at this and hits him in the arm.

Neeko: Hey! It's not that funny! Neeko had to wear a mask there and it was very uncomfortable!

Y/n: Sorry! My bad, my bad!

Neeko: Hmmph!

Y/n just shake his head at her before he then grabs her arm pulling her down to give her a pat on the head which the Vastaya later grew to love it as she begins giggling.

Y/n: Hehe.. Sorry to cut this interaction short but I have to go and do my damn job. I'll see you some time again Neeko, say hi to Rakan and the Old hag for me will ya?

Neeko: Will do Bestie! Bye bye!

Waving goodbye, Y/n disappeared into a corner leaving Neeko giggling to herself as she touched her head.

Neeko: Y/n's headpats always makes Neeko feel special hehee~

__________________________________________________

With K/DA.

All of them including their new member were now at their studio, in their choreography room, practicing some moves as Kai'sa leads but soon stops and looks to them.

Kai'sa:  Alright let's take a break and Sera, a splendid job in another practice session with us! Although you missed some of the steps but that's okay since your still new and adjusting to this.

Sera: Hehe, t-thanks. I'll continue to do my best!

Ahri:  That's the spirit!

All went to grab some cold water in a nearby cooler to freshen themselves up from all the hard practice.

Sera though was looking at her phone, staring a a certain contact that as filled with messages that have yet to be seen by the other.

Seeing this she frowns and sighs.

Ahri: SOooo.... Are you still angry at Y/n??

Ahri being a nosy girl asked that.

Sera: H-Huh?

Ahri: Why are you mad at him?

Sera: I-I'm not mad at him... J-Just disappointed? That's all.

Ahri: Uh huh, sure~..

She sarcastically said with a smile as she giggled.

Sera: Yeah okay maybe I'm a bit mad... It's just...*Sigh* both of us knew each other way longer than you girls and all of you know he's the SHIRONE! I mean no offense!

Ahri: None taken and well.... technically he didn't tell us, we only found out when we first met him, by luck hehe..

Sera: W-Wait really?

Akali then joins in.

Akali: Yeah, not gonna lie, we sorta bump into him in Heaven's Arena as we had a concert there.

Sera: W-Wait was it at that Tournament event before?

She muttered under her breath as knowing she was there before.

Ahri: Yup! Akali's right, so there's no reason to get mad at him.

Sera: W-When you say it like that, it's sounds reasonable.. But it's just... I'm just hurt that he didn't tell me that's all. It sounds selfish I know but I can't help but feel that way,

Kai'sa: Well he must have a reason for not telling you. I mean, like Ahri said, we only learned about his Shirone identity by luck along with hiring him to be our Bodyguard.

Sera: Y-Yeah.. you got a point there... Man I feel such a jerk right now...

Akali: Yeah you kinda are.

Kai'sa: Akali!

Sera: No no, she's right. I was just too angry and didn't even let him explain. I should apologize when he gets back.

Evelyn: You should, wouldn't want you to lose so quickly in the competition~ Where's the fun in that~

Hearing the word "competition" made Sera widen her eyes as she looks at Evelyn who was smirking at her while the others just nervously laugh or smile at this.

Y'know normally, to a group of individuals who likes likes the opposite sex and in a competition to win their hearts, it tends to get out of hand as some would go far to sabotage each other like those cliches in dramas or fanfics but in this one,

It's different.

It will be a fair competition with no backstabbing or cheating in it.

Just a fair fight for one to win Y/n's heart.... Hopefully.

Sera just nodded as she was now in deep thought, thinking in how she should apologize, she looks down to hold a certain Golden Heart locket, looking a bit sad.

_______________________________________________________

Nighttime in K/DA's mansion.

The girls were now back as they were chilling out in the living room, all except for Sera, who the latter was outside on the backyard, looking at many falling petals of the giant Sakura tree.

Currently she was waiting.

Waiting for a Fox to come back.

Just then, a portal opens up right in front of her, coincidentally as Y/n comes out of it and Sera stood up, locking eyes with him.

Y/n was a bit surprised seeing her as he expected to be yelled at again but once seeing her, it didn't seem to be that way.

Sera: .....Hey..

Y/n: .....Hey....

Both of them look at each other in the eyes and didn't say anything.

Just standing there, staring at each other as the moon shines on them.

The girls were now watching from the door, all of them looking a bit worried but confused in what's with the staring and silence around them.

After a few minutes, Sera walk towards Y/n and gave him a hug, which he didn't hesitate to hug back.

Sera: ....I'm sorry...

Y/n: I know.. I'm sorry too...

Sera: Whatever the reason you kept Shirone being a secret from me. I understand truly I do... It was too protect me.. wasn't it?

Y/n grew a look of surprise as he pulls back a bit looking at her as she smiles.

Sera: Looks like I hit a bullseye.  Because being a part of Heavens Arena, I know you were bound to have enemies am I right?

Y/n: How...

Sera:  Don't underestimate this girl~ After all, I'm a BIG fan of Shirone~ and I'm your Best friend!

Hearing this, Y/n chuckles at her goofiness before he then grabs her in another hug.

Y/n: Glad you understand then, it was all to protect you, my friends.

Sera smiled before she hugs back.

On the background, the girls were smiling a bit at the scene, well Eve was the one smiling, while Akali was frowning in jealousy arms cross, Ahri was pouting, and Kai'sa was looking a bit jealous.

K/DA: (They really are that close.... But.. I won't lose!)

____________________________________________________

In Heaven's Arena,

Pen was seen currently talking to someone on the phone in his office, holding it between his neck and shoulder as he was busy doing his hobby.

Making stuff dolls.

Pen: Uhuh yeah.. Yeah I saw them. If the pictures here that Neeko got are true then we need to have a talk with Jayce. Now I know what happened to the missing shipments of Hextechs.

???: <<Yes, we truly need to, but secretly. We can't trust anybody else except a few, especially if there's a spy among our place.>>

Pen: Yeah true that.

???: <<You need all the help you can get Pen. Something big is coming and I have no doubt that it will make you frustrated and stress.>>

Pen: No kidding. Whatever it is its gotta make me grow white hairs from it.

???: <<No doubt about that which is why you need to rally and prepare everything as much as you can, especially your fighters but that may not be enough so that's why............

...

...

Get yourself a wife!>>

*Bam!*

Pen broke his phone, looking annoyed and angry.

Pen: GAH!! SERIOUSLY!? YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!!!

....

....

On the other side of the phone was none other than Zenix standing there looking utterly confused.

Zenix: .... I can't believe it, he just hung up on me like that ..

To be continued....

Word Count: 2600

12-15-21

Finally published another chapter for this!

So sorry for the wait, I had an Exam for the past two days and I was busy preparing for it.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also here's a profile for Sera.

Seraphine's Profile

Name: Seraphine

Position:  Newcomer.

Height: 157 cm (5'2″)

Age: 17

Looks:

Facts:

–Y/n's nickname for her: Sera and sometimes Pinkie.
–She's best friends with Y/n for about 2 years now and almost 3.
–Works in a Cafe called "Cafe Coffee".
–Goes to the same school with Y/n called "One World Academy".
–Both are in the same class.
–A seemingly popular girl in the Academy due to her beauty.
–Likes Y/n. (In a Romantic way) It's obvious to other people.
–A newcomer in the popstar group K/DA and is still unofficially announced to the public.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
240K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...