Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia

Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

604 4 0
By Rally9933

This is another bonus chapter that is after my 1st bonus chapter, TrollsTopia. This chapter showed further about Aggie and Melody's friendship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy and Branch started the first day of TrollsTopia by unleashing their new idea on the Trolls: the buddy system. Each delegate will be paired up with a Pop Troll so they can become friends. Guy Diamond has Synth, Smidge has Lownote Jones, Cooper has Dante Crescendo, Biggie has Val Thundershock, and Satin and Chenille have Holly Darlin'.

When the names fell from the piñata, every Pop Troll caught a name. Aggie then grabbed one note, and read it, "Yes! I got Melody Song."

Melody picked a note and read it, "Oh sweet guitar picks! I got Aggie! Alright!"

Aggie came next to Melody, and nudged her with an elbow, "Ha, ha! Yes! we're gonna be roomies... Again!" She held a hand up for high-five, "And this time, it'll be a whole day!"

"This is going to be so rockin' awesome!" Melody high-fived her, but accidentally used too much strength out of excitement.

Aggie grunted and fell on the ground, seeing her Rock hand turned redder, "It's okay. I can see you're excited. Now let's have some fun!"

"Sweet melodies!" Melody followed in excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But later at night, the Trolls were camping out with their respective tribes, not with their buddies, even Aggie and Melody were doing their own thing separately.

"Okay, we gotta talk. Everyone, huddle up!" Poppy announced.

The Trolls gathered together in the town center where Poppy stood under the mushroom stage.

"Guys, what happened? The whole point of TrollsTopia is that the tribes live together, remember?"

"Whel, we done tried that there, Poppy, but, uh, fact is we're all preytty darn different," Holly confessed.

"Yes. Very different," Biggie added.

*Flashback*

Earlier, Biggie tried to put Mr. Dinkles to bed with a lullaby, but Val made a Rock version of the lullaby, making the sound wave blew Biggie and Mr. Dinkles away.

*End of Flashback*

*Cooper and Dante's flashback*

Cooper offered Dante a cupcake. But when Cooper popped out a cupcake, Dante shouted in horror.

*End of Cooper and Dante's flashback*

Aggie then admitted, "Yeah, I know Mel and I were good friends, but..."

*Flashback*

Aggie finished frosting the cake, but Melody started to throw cupcakes at her for a food fight. The cake that Aggie finished frosting accidentally shoved into her face, and she used a tray to shield the cupcake that Melody threw

*End of flashback*

"We're not so different. I mean sure, we have our quirks, but isn't that what makes us unique as trolls?" Melody reminded.

"Yeah, but... hey, Mel, we're still friends, but I wasn't used to you yet," Aggie then whispered to her, "I know you're half-Pop, you know, but you're showing more Rock than Pop. I can tell, I'm part Rock myself."

Melody realized that, and blushed a little in embarrassment, scratching the back of her head, "Sorry. It's complex for me. Sometimes, I'm active and a little wild. Other times, I am pretty chill and like the softer things in life. It just depends on the situation, but not to worry. When I'm asleep, I'm as quiet as a mute Troll in a library."

"We all agreed that new friends don't always make the easiest roommates," Lownote chuckled.

"Yeah. So we all went back to spending time with our old friends, where we're all more comfortable," Smidge explained as the other trolls nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, and I just go on my own since my tribe was still back in Harmonious Land," Aggie added.

"No, you can't give up so easily. You barely gave yourself a chance to bond," Poppy said as she thought of something, "And maybe I can help with that. Tomorrow morning, you all have to come back here to see how we Trolls bond together."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Aggie woke up on her bed, peaceful and quiet, while Melody woke up in her sleeping bag, stretching her arms out

"Morning roomie."

"Morning. What do you do when you wake up in the morning? Wanna eat breakfast first?" Aggie asked.

"Well, normally, before breakfast, there's a little something I like to do that I rarely do back home," She pulled out her electric guitar and began strumming a catchy pop song, while it was not loud, to Aggie, it was a bit startling.

Melody: They look for picture-perfect
Don't look deeper than the surface
Bubblegum always pops
And stars, they fade out, life never stops

I don't get into trouble, said
Get the message 'cause it's read
That's just life, it never plays fair
Said to follow any dream
Be a puppet on a string
Works for you, but that isn't me...

Aggie was delighted when she listened to Melody, "Hmm, sounds like Pop!"

"I love to play Pop music in the morning, but I rarely do it because I can't hear my own music over the other rock trolls and their shredding and smashing. And there aren't a lot of quiet areas to play either. So, any peaceful area I find, I take a chance and play some music. Watch this," the Half-Pop/half-Rock Troll added some rock styling into her playing.

Melody: This ain't another pop song 'bout fallin' in love
Or a party song 'bout rainbows and hugs
No more singin' songs 'bout breakin' my heart
And my lonely nights dancin' in the dark

If I'm a guilty pleasure, I want this life forever
I'll take it all 'cause anything is better
Than another pop song 'bout fallin' in love
But if you wanna sing along say, "I don't give a what"...

Aggie held out Rock hand gestures, "Woo! Yeah! You are literally half-Pop and half-Rock! Though, that song sounds like Pop, but if that song says it's not a Pop song, then I don't know what it is!" She laughed, "You know, in Harmonious Land, if there's a song that is fusion... You know, like Pop-Rock, Country-Rock, Pop-funk, all the Magic Musical Trolls had to do is have two or more Trolls with different music that fits to the song. One Troll is not enough for a fusion genre song, or they'll lose their colors, magic powers and music abilities forever. So, to be safe, they have to add music Trolls that fits for the song. And since you're both Pop and Rock, I guess you're good with it."

Melody stopped playing after hearing Aggie's story, "Really? Woah, pretty intense stuff. But since you have all six, you should be fine," She put her guitar away, "Alright, I'm famished. Let's whip up something fun together and this time, no food fights. Promise," She held out rock hand gesture before gently tapping her chest three times with a fist that's our rock troll promise sign.

Aggie giggled, "Good, well, we can go down stars to get pancakes. Wanna try that?"

"Sure. Maybe we can have some 'pot' pies with them!" The half-Pop/half-Rock Troll snickered. from the funny joke

Aggie laughed and held a fist at her, "Good one!"

Melody gently fist-bumped Aggie, "Yeah, I love to joke around, especially with my new best friend."

The Magic Musical Troll blushed, feeling touched by her new friend, "Aww! Now, let's eat some breakfast before Poppy could come here to get us herself for the Buddy system."

"Yeah, Aggs." Melody suddenly froze from the nickname and became nervous, "Is it ok if I call you Ags? Since I know you already warned me about the full name gist."

"Ags is fine, but call me my full name, you're dead..." Aggie then leaned her scary glaring face to Mel's, "Literally!"

Melody gulped in nervousness, "Understood. No full name. Promise," She made the rock troll promise sign again, "Now, Let's go make pancakes! Last one downstairs' a Bergen!" She slid down railing banister

"Hey, no fair! Wait, how did she know about the Bergens?" Aggie tried to think how Melody knew about Bergens since she never even seen one yet, but shrugged it out before going down the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's new idea is "friend fall", a trust exercise involving one Troll catching another. Poppy and Branch example this, with Branch easily catching Poppy with his hair. Guy Diamond was the first to try as he expected Synth to catch him, he was distracted by a glowing butterfly as he followed it, and failed to catch Guy. Val and Biggie were next as Biggie managed to catch Val, but, suddenly, her bandmates joined in and Biggie couldn't get them.

It was Aggie and Melody's turn as Melody was on top of a tower tree, and Aggie stayed down, reaching her arms out to catch the half-Pop/half-Rock troll.

"Don't worry, Mel. You can trust me. I'm ready to catch you!"

Melody looked down, and said, "If you say so," She took a deep breath and fell.

"I gotcha! I gotcha!" When Aggie kept her arms stretched, Melody fell on her, which made the two Trolls fall down on the ground, grunting in pain.

Ouch! Man, you're heavier than I thought!" the Master of All Music tried to push Melody off of her, "Maybe I should've used my hair, but it's still lifeless without proper training!"

Melody got up, but immediately fell back down, "What the heck?" She looked down at her legs and then noticed her prosthetic leg next to a tree, still in perfect condition. "Uh oh. Uh...Aggie?" She called her friend under her, feeling nervous

"What is it, Mel?"

"Uh, this is going to sound weird but... You mind fetching my leg over there?"

"What the-!" Aggie got her head up, and noticed Melody's prosthetic leg. The other Trolls gasped. Aggie got up, and flew to get it, and flew back to Melody, helping her attach the leg back to its place.

"Dang, ya'll! is that there...? "Holly exclaimed.

"A fake leg?" Synth pointed.

Melody facepalmed, and sighed, "I was hoping to avoid something like this," She let Aggie finish reattaching the prosthetic leg before getting up and facing everyone, "I am sure you all have questions so let me answer them for you. Got sick when I was 4, my leg got infected, had to get an amputation, got a prosthetic to replace it, had it for 11 years, the end. Anything missing or confusing to you guys?"

The Trolls, except Val, were frozen a little, before Aggie broke the silence.

"No, I think we're good."

"Aww, you poor thing!" Dante cooed.

"Don't worry. She got used to that leg. It happens sometimes," Val said.

"Yeah, Val's right. Besides, It's not so bad. With it, I look like I could be a cyborg in the next troll action movie does hero poses and the color is pretty nice and... starts feeling a bit sad helps remind me of my dad," Melody sighed and rubbed her left arm

The Trolls let out a sad 'Aww'.

"Okay then. Next, Dante and Cooper!" Poppy announced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when the Trolls decided to stop the exercise, Poppy decided to have another plan.

"Okay, guy. I realize I gave you more than you were ready for with the Friend Falls. So, if you'll gather in to see this scrapbook, there's something I wanna say."

Smidge leaned closer to the scrapbook to read a small note on it, "If you can read this, you're safely in the trap zone."

Poppy then whispered to Branch, and the King of Pop pushed a button. A giant pod fall on the Trolls, trapping them in tightly.

"Welcome to the Friend Forum," Poppy greeted with a serious spooky voice, then back to her normal cheery voice, "The place where you'll finally bond with your buddies!"

"And how, pray tell will we do that?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, Poppy! Pray tell us how!" Cooper shouted, accidentally shoving the Classical ambassadors down.

"Simple. I had Branch design a special door that will only unlock when it's touched simultaneously by trolls from different tribes who are best friends," Poppy explained.

But Val scoffed this off as she and Biggie tried to open the door, but a red buzzer alarmed them.

"Sorry about this, guys. I had to be sure you wouldn't quit this time. But trust me, thi place is full of fun bonding activities," the Queen of Pop said as Branch pushed the button, revealing game set for everyone to have fun.

The Trolls started to play together, all according to Poppy's plan.

"Poppy!" Rufus called through the door, "The puppy parade. It's begun! And it's even cuter than we thought!"

"Did he just say 'Poppy parade'?" Smidge's eyes widened as the other Trolls started to feel the excitement to see the cute puppies.

They all started to charge from their games, and desperately wanted to go out.

Smidge and Lownote tried to open the door, but the buzzer alarmed. They tried to pull the door open with their strength, but failed.

Guy diamond tried to open the door with their hair while hugging, but failed again.

Suddenly, Aggie and Melody nodded at each other, deciding to try to open the door. When they turned the knobs, the light turned green, much to the Trolls' surprise. The two then opened the door for the other Trolls to go free.

"Go, go go!" They shouted as the Trolls ran off to catch up to the parade.

But when they all got out, they all gasped and realized there are no more puppies left for them to see.

"Oh, I'm sorry. They were here but a moment..." Rufus explained as the last puppy clapped its paws before running off, "Yet I will remain change forever."

The ambassadors, Snack Pack, Aggie, and Melody sighed sadly, realizing they missed the puppy parade.

Poppy then chuckled nervously behind them, "Crazy, huh? One day I bet we'll look back on this and laugh!"

But the Trolls groaned angrily at her, and walked away without looking back at her.

"Guys, I'm sorry, okay?" She tried to apologize, but the trolls ignored her, "It's just makes me so sad to see you all don't like each other."

Val suddenly froze, and turned to Poppy, "Hold on. You did all this so we would like each other?"

Poppy sighed, "Yeah."

Holly then stepped forward, "But Poppy, ay don't think y'all realize."

Satin and Chenille did the same, "We do like each other."

This made the Pop Queen lift her head in surprise, "Huh? You... you do?"

"Oh my guh, yes!" Smidge exclaimed happily.

"Nothin' but love, baby," Lownote laughed as Smidge hugged him.

"But you don't wanna be roommates," Poppy recalled.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean we don't like each other," Synth clarified, high-fiving guy Diamond with their hair.

"It simply means we're still getting acquainted. After all, we truly are very different," Dante added as Cooper popped another cupcake, making him shout.

"And we need a lot of time to get to know each other and bond," Aggie said, holding a fist on Melody.

"And being roommates can be any time, but not all the time," Melody continued, fist-bumping with Aggie.

"Yeah, I guess new friendships need time to grow," Poppy finally understood now, and thought of something else. "Hm. And maybe some space too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third day of TrollsTopia, the new plan was to build five new areas for each Troll Tribe to live in to give them space: Rock Hollow for the Rock Troll, even Melody, Country Corral for the Country Trolls, Classical Crest for the Classical Trolls, Vibe Town for the Funk Trolls, and Techno Lagoon for the Techno Lagoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me with this chapter, and for her OC, Melody Song.

The song Not a Pop Song by Little Mix doesn't belong to me

Hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
20K 299 16
This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King finds and falls for the Queen of his techno...
8.1K 234 21
after Succeding in the acapella Battle, Poppy and Ava now became Friends, But something was up......Poppy Got Urgent news from Clampers that she and...
1.7K 3 26
this what happens after trolls band together