Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Secret Birthday

505 4 4
By Rally9933

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter. This is fanmade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, in her pod, Aggie woke up happily with her frizzy rainbow hair. She looked pretty happy because she was smiling. She turned to mark her calendar with a red pen, but before the point marked the box, she noticed the day she was going to mark has a yellow balloon, colorful confetti, and a white cake with pink icing and candles on top.

Aggie gasped in disbelief as her smile became bigger, "I can't believe it! It's my birthday!" She got up and jumped up and down on her bed, "This is the best news ever! I'm 18! I can't wait to tell my friends!"

When Aggie ran to her closet to get ready for the day, she noticed the picture of herself and the leaders, taking a group selfie with the camera. She remembered the day she first met them and became friends with them. She never knew she would find good and kind-hearted friends like them. They'd given her so much since she first arrived in Troll Kingdom. They helped her find her music in life to earn her True colors, they let her stay in their kingdoms and made her homes, and they made her Master of All Music. They made her feel so special, which is good... and overwhelming... and too much already.

Aggie realized the Trolls all over Troll Kingdom made her special everyday, despite that she didn't want any special treatment, especially from the leaders. Being her friends is enough for her. Their friendship was everything Aggie needed. She then imagined if she told them about her birthday, they might give her a great birthday party. And since this is her 18th birthday, and this is her first time to have her birthday outside of Harmonious Land, they will definitely throw her the biggest special birthday party of all time. It would be so overwhelming and too much for Aggie to receive such kindness and generosity for her friends.

So, Aggie had a plan. She decided not to celebrate her birthday this year. She has to keep her birthday a secret from the other Trolls, just for this year. She remembered that she made a list of promises to help the leaders with. To get ready, she packed her bags, the list, and her calendar. She had to hide the calendar so no one would see it's her birthday today. After fixing herself, it's time for her to gout there without telling anyone about her birthday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie was walking casually like the other Trolls here in TrollsTopia. She made sure to avoid contact with the other Trolls.

"Hiya, Master Aggie!"

The voice that called her revealed to be a young troll Priscilla, who walked with CJ and Keith.

"Heard any good gossip today?" CJ asked.

"Yeah, we're bored. Please say you have some interesting news," Keith said.

Of course, Aggie knew a good gossip, but that gossip is her secret birthday. She grinned nervously, and started to sweat, "Nope!" She quickly ran off from the young Trolls.

Aggie turned around to see if she was far away from the young troll, until she accidentally bumped onto the ambassadors and Melody, "Val, Melly, Holly, Lownote, Dante, Synth! What a surprise! I mean, not a surprise!"

"Wow, you seemed to be energetic this morning, is everything okay?" Lownote asked with his deep soothing voice.

"Yeah, y'all look like something's gunna happen," Holly gasped and guessed, "Do ya have ayy vision? Is it ayy Country party? Because ay'm attending!"

"No, no, there's no party," Aggie chuckled, "I was just happy that I realized I'm living here in TrollsTopia, not my home," she grinned nervously.

Val narrowed her eyes, and looked suspiciously at Aggie, "Your smile is weird. It means... something. I don't know."

Aggie secretly sighed in relief, "Well, I'll see you guys later. Gotta teach some Young Pop Trolls how to play Funk Music."

Before Aggie could leave, Synth noticed a calendar that fell out of Aggie's bag when she bumped onto them.

"Hey, I think you dropped this," he bent down to pick up the small calendar.

Aggie turned around, and noticed her calendar that was about to be picked up by the Techno ambassador, "NNOOOOO!"

When Synth picked it up, he managed to look at the date, and he, the other ambassadors, and Melody noticed the mark of the day.

"It's your birthday?!" exclaimed Melody.

"Sshhh!" Aggie shushed the Pop/Rock Troll in panic, but the rest of the ambassadors are too happy and excited for her birthday.

"I can't believe it's your birthday!" Holly hugged Aggie tightly, and lifted her from the ground, "Ay should've given ya ayy gift!"

"You should have a birthday rave party!" Synth suggested while holding two glowsticks.

"Ooh, and a musical number to honor your birth!" Dante added, holding his baton

"Guys! Shut up! Shut... up!" Aggie shouted so loud, causing the ambassadors and Melody to gasp. They never heard Aggie saying those words like that before. Aggie's anger faded as she realized how she acted towards her new friends, "I'm sorry, guys. I'm sorry I snapped! You got me, it's my birthday, but you can't tell anyone!"

"What? Why not?" Val asked.

"Yeah, it's your birthday, you should be celebrating," Lownote declared.

"And this must your first birthday outside of your home," Melody guessed.

"I know, it's my first birthday in TrollsTopia within Troll Kingdom, and it's my 18th birthday, but I don't want a party this year because... well, Poppy, Branch, Uncle Quincy, Aunt Essence, Aunt Delta, Trollex, Papa Trollzart, and Barb did so much for me since I first arrived here. They tried helping me find my music in life to earn my True Colors, they made me Master of All Music, they defended me from the Siren Trolls, and they kept my psychic visions a secret. I know that they will make a party for me if they find out it's my birthday," Aggie explained.

"Ov course they will do that there, Aggie. Ayn' they done all av that there because they love ya. We love y'all," Holly smiled warmly,

"Yeah, and you deserve a party for your birthday," Synth concluded.

Aggie turned away while explaining more, "But it's so overwhelming and embarrassing. I didn't ask for much from the leaders. They just want to make me happy, and they made me so happy already. I don't want another gift from them"

"But, if you don't want a party, what do you want to do?" Dante inquired.

"I'll just be a normal Troll for this year, like everyday. Please, guys, don't tell them or anyone."

As the pleaded, the six Trolls were not sure of this decision. They don't like lying to the leaders, but Aggie is part of the leader circle and it's her birthday. She wanted to do what she wished for today, even if not having a party at all.

"Well, since it's your birthday, and this is what you want, then... we won't tell them," Val said, and the rest of the Trolls nodded.

"Thanks, guys. I better go to Symphonyville to get all these music piece back to Papa Trollzart, then I have to polish the horseshoes with Delta, arranging the CDs with Prince D, checking the lava flow with Barb, suggesting some new songs for Trollex's next rave, and establish the fireworks with Branch," Aggie read the list, and put it in her hair, "I gotta go, guys." She flew away, heading to Symphonyville

Val, Melody, Holly, Synth, Lownote, and Dante still weren't sure if keeping Aggie's birthday a secret is a good idea, especially that they won't tell the leaders about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All day, Aggie has been doing everything on the list, but she's been doing them more quickly than she thought.

She started in Symphonyville. She returned Trollzart's music pieces that she borrowed weeks ago for her piano practice, and placed them back where they belong. When Trollzart invited her for tea, Aggie already left. Next, she went to Lonesome Flats to polished every horseshoe in town. Aggie scrubbed 2 times as fast, causing friction on the horseshoe, and smoke came out. When Aggie finished polishing, Delta was about to thank her, but she galloped away. Aggie went to Vibe City, and arranged the CD history with Darnell. The CDs composed songs that explained every history of the Trolls, including her tribe. She and Darnell arranged the CD in chronological order, and by tribe. After that, Darnell invited Aggie for a snack at the café as a reward for a great job, but Aggie declined the offer as she kept moving on to another kingdom to visit. She met up with Barb as she was observing if there's any problem with the flow of the lava, and if there's enough in every section of the kingdom. Since Aggie has Magic Rock ability, she can touch the lava without getting burned, and she felt the lava is normal. Though it was only half the time of her visit, Barb noticed Aggie disappeared from her side, feeling suspicious. In Techno Reef, Aggie met up with Trollex in LED Castle, and talked about Techno song suggestions. Aggie realized she doesn't have all day and she can't stay any long as she couldn't hold her secret with her boyfriend beside her. Aggie knew this is just business, but whenever she was near Trollex, things would be so different. Aggie quickly took the pen and paper from Trollex, and wrote every song she suggested for his next rave. She quickly gave the list to him before swimming away. Trollex now became suspicious why Aggie suddenly wanted to leave so soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie flew back to TrollsTopia, feeling tired and guilty all the way, "It didn't feel good, ignoring my friends like that," She glanced through the nearest window of a pod to see a Pop Troll sitting on her haunches at a small table, drinking a cup of tea, "Maybe I can tell just one little troll the surprise?" Suddenly, a reflection of herself showed up on the window, and reminded what she said about the leaders knowing her birthday, "But it's so overwhelming and embarrassing. I didn't ask for much from the leaders. They just want to make me happy, and they made me so happy already," When her reflection disappeared, this snapped Aggie back to the real world, "You're right, spooky reflection of myself that I know is actually my own imagination. I can't tell anyone at all! Then they would tell the leaders, they would throw me a very big overwhelming birthday party, and it would be all my fault."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie went to her pod, and locked herself up. She flopped onto the bed with a relieved sigh.

"Finally, I'm all alone-y on my own-y," But then, when she turned around, she noticed a scroll beside her pillow, " Oh, no!" She held up the scroll, and read it, "It's the list that Poppy helped me make yesterday so I wouldn't forget all of my promises today! And I have two more things to do! Three if you count helping Branch establish the fireworks!" She groaned, "I've been getting liberal with those promises lately."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Pop Village, Aggie was making balloon animals for the young. Now, she's making a balloon giraffe, and gave it to a Rock Troll

Next in line was Cooper, "Ooh, Jazz bird!" Aggie made a balloon Jazz Bird in 2 seconds, and gave it to Cooper.

Next was Legsly, "I want Dust Bunny!" In just 1 second, Aggie made a balloon Dust Bunny, and Legsly delightful took it with her.

And the next was DJ Suki, "Surprise me."

Aggie took out two stick balloons, and thought of an animal to make. Until, she got distracted when she saw two Trolls giving a birthday cake to their child. Aggie didn't know what she was making out of the balloons, but her arms kept on going while she was looking at the Troll family. After 5 second, she completed her balloons.

"Is that a birthday cake?" DJ asked.

Aggie turned to her balloons, and realized she made a balloon birthday cake with candles, "AAHHH! NO! It's a, uh... a Sugar Sloth!" Aggie chuckled nervously.

"Are you sure? Because it looks like a..." Before DJ could finish, Aggie shoved the balloon to her.

"Next!" the Master of All Music called as DJ walked away suspiciously.

Guy Diamond came up next, "A party hat, please. Unless, of course, that would be a growing pain."

"Interesting choice of words, Guy!" Aggie stared closer at the Glitter Troll.

"Was it?"

"I don't know. Was it?"

Guy felt like Aggie is starting to creep him out, "Maybe you'd better just make me a Glitter Worm."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Aggie inflated a giant dancing tube balloon that looked like a Troll in front of Party Shop.

"That's just what I wanted. Thanks, Aggie!" Sky Toronto said.

"You're welcome!" Aggie smiled

"Oh, by the way, can you help spread the word about the big cake sale I'm having?" the golden glitter Troll showed to Aggie a slogan he just made

"'Treat a troll like royalty on his birthday?!" Aggie read as the slogan was related to her birthday today. She moved backwards and fell down in panic.

Sky Toronto said, "Pretty good slogan, huh? I came up with it all by myself!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Aggie screamed in panic as she quickly ran away before she could spill her own beans.

"Oh. I thought it was clever," Sky Toronto said as he thought Aggie didn't like his idea.

Aggie then met up with Branch in the Troll Forest where he was about to arrange some fireworks in the box.

"Hey, Aggie, thanks for helping me out establishing these fireworks," Branch said.

"No problem, Branch. That's what friends are for," Aggie picked up some fireworks next to her Funk feet.

"Yeah, friends who like sharing their secrets," the King of Pop chuckled.

This made Aggie laugh hysterically, "Sharing... secrets?!"

"Yeah, I mean... that's what friends do, right? They share things sometimes. Not all secrets. Secrets can be shared, like favorite things, favorite hobbies, even their birthdays."

"Birthdays?!" Aggie screamed, making Branch look suspicious at her, "Yeah, birthdays! Of course friends share when they have birthdays. I mean, if there are birthdays today, they would share them with you. But since no one has a birthday today, then no birthdays need to be shared, right?"

"Aggie, you have been mentioning 'birthdays' to me many times now. Is everything okay?" branch asked

"Perfectly fine, not because it's not my birthday today, hehe!" Aggie then covered her mouth.

"Okay, I heard that again! Is there something you want to share with me?" Branch inquired.

"Huh, what? No, there's nothing I can share with you. Just, umm..." Aggie stammered in panic, and sweated nervously.

Branch still looked at her suspiciously, and before Aggie could say anything, the rest of the leaders came from the bushes. Quincy, Essence, Barb, Delta, Trollzart, and Trollex told Poppy about Aggie earlier, and decided to see her.

"Hey, Aggie," Barb said, "Man, you were on a rush today."

"Yeah, you usually bonded with us every whole day, but now you just left so early," Quincy observed.

"And you want to get things done so quickly. What is going on?" Trollzart asked

"Umm, well, umm... uh...," Aggie stammered.

"Actually, Aggie was going to share something with me," Branch confessed

"Oh, is there something you want to tell us? We're here to listen," Poppy told her, but Aggie covered her mouth.

"Whel, go on, then, sugar," Delta said.

"We're not going to judge you, darling," Essence promised.

"You'll feel so much better once you get it off your chest," Trollex added.

"Mmm," Aggie winced, still closing her mouth. Just then, Val, Melody, Holly, Lownote, Synth, and Dante arrived all of a sudden, unaware of what was happening, "Hey, look, the ambassadors are here!" She waved at them, "Hey, guys, we talked earlier, right? So, can you tell them I don't have any secrets to share with?"

"Uhh," The six Trolls thought for a moment. They promised Aggie they shouldn't tell the leaders about her birthday.

But then, when the leaders stared at them, waiting for their response, the six of them exchanged glances. While sweating, Dante glanced at Lownote, then glanced at Holly, then glanced Melody, then glanced at Val, and lastly glanced at Synth. He's the last one to decide. He was still sweating he exploded

"I can't take it anymore! Aggie, you have to tell them," Synth couldn't lie to his own brother, but he already promised Aggie to keep the secret, so he wanted Aggie to confess instead.

The leaders then looked back at Aggie. Their suspicion made her open her mouth. She couldn't lie or hide a secret from them much longer, but she kept trying

"Uh... I... well..."

Barb then marched towards Aggie as the Magic Musical Troll took steps backward, away from the Rock Queen, "Well, what, Aggie?! What do you want to tell us?!"

"Barb, calm down," Poppy came in between, not wanting Aggie to be scared, then the Pop Queen turned to her, "Come on, Aggie. Whatever it is, you can tell us. We're best friends."

Before she could say anything while she stared at the suspicious leaders, Aggie secretly grabbed a firefly, and lit up the fireworks with its rear light, just to distract her friends from the certain topic.

Behind Aggie, the fireworks flew all over, making sounds and exploding. The leaders stared at her confusingly.

"Just a little surprise!" Aggie shrugged sheepishly.

Just then, almost the whole TrollsTopians came over to see where the fireworks came from. Suddenly, one of the fireworks flew to another box of fireworks, causing it to lit up the whole box.

"Uh-oh!" Aggie covered her eyes, ready for the explosion.

The box of fireworks popped, causing all of them to fly in random directions. The Trolls ran for their lives to avoid the fireworks. Some just jumped down and took cover, and some were hiding behind the bushes and mushrooms.

"That's it! I'm outta here!" Val shouted as she walked away.

Aggie watched the fireworks explode at the mushroom and bushes, and some exploded themselves when they hit the trees. The firework rocket then flew towards her, "Ah!" This knocked her out unconsciously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie slowly opened her eyes with Trolls staring at her.

"Yay! Death has given us back our master!" Melody cheered.

"And our future queen!" Synth yelled happily.

"Wha-?" Aggie groaned in pain when the firework exploded on her face. She looked around that all of the Trolls were smoking because of the fireworks. Even Laguna's hair was slightly burnt from the explosion. Aggie sighed in defeat, "I owe everyone an explanation. All day, I've secretly been..."

"Hiding your birthday," Trollex guessed right as he and the other leaders glared at her, "The ambassadors told us."

"You overdid it this time, girl," Barb growled.

"I'm very sorry," Aggie hung her head down, "I really meant to hide my birthday so you guys don't need to throw me a huge birthday party. It was too much and too overwhelming. You guys had done so much for me, and throwing me a party is too much. I just don't want to be a burden to you."

"Burden? Aggie, y'all was nevuurr ayy burden ta us," Delta told her with sympathy.

"All this time we wanted to help you not because you expected us to as you think, it's because we want to. That's what we do," Poppy explained

"And even if we find out sooner that it's your birthday, we still want to throw you a party because we want to, and your birthday is the event we have to celebrate," Quincy said.

"You think it's overwhelming if you throw a party. But for us, it's not. It's something us Trolls wanted to celebrate," Trollex reminded

"I know, and it would make me so happy, but what about you guys?" Aggie frowned

"What about us? You should be thinking about yourself since it's your birthday," Barb said

"And if we didn't know it was your birthday, we would feel so bad for not throwing you a party," Essence explained.

Aggie didn't realize that her plan of hiding her birthday would make her friends sad and guilty after today, "Gosh, I... I didn't know about that. As much as I don't want you guys to work hard for throwing me a party, I don't want you to feel guilty for not throwing me one," She got up, and rubbed the dust off her dress, "I am so sorry that I never told you about my birthday, and... to make it up to you, I'll let you throw my birthday party. The best one that you can plan for."

The Trolls formed smiles on their faces as they are all excited to plan Aggie's birthday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, the party took place under a tree that held Aggie's pod. It was a huge birthday party in all of TrollsTopia. Most of the trolls there are TrollsTopians, the bounty hunters, and a few Trolls from other kingdoms. They drank some beverages, ate food, played piñata and other games, and 8 kinds of music played in the background; Techno, Pop, Rock, Funk, country, Classical, K-Pop and Reggaeton songs.

At one table, Aggie was eating cake with her the leaders, the ambassadors, and Melody..

"Mmm, this chocolate cake is so good," She took another bite, "And it's dark chocolate."

"So, you like the party?" Poppy asked

"I love it! Seeing other trolls have fun and I was having fun makes me so happy. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner," Aggie made a smile on her face.

"Because you thought we would be so tired of giving you more special treatment," Trollex wrapped an arm around her girlfriend's shoulders, "We would never get tired of giving you special treatments," he gave her a romantic kiss, and they both chuckled.

"Good thing you decided to have a party, because this party rocks!" Val formed a rock hand gesture.

"Actually, this is the best birthday party yet. Almost everyone in the whole Trolls Kingdom is here," Synth looked around to see the other Trolls who haven't resided in TrollsTopia are here to join the party.

"I gotta admit, this is the best 18th birthday party ever!" Aggie shouted happily.

The Trolls raised their glasses of lemonade and cheered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is the chapter that is Aggie's birthday. Technically, her birthday is not after Christmas, but before Halloween (Oct 2nd, like the original Aggie/ the human Aggie). I got the references from My Little Pony: The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows, and Trolls: The Beat goes On.

Melody Song doesn't belong to me. She belongs to MasterClass60.

I hope you like my new chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 141 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
35.8K 646 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
4.5K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
6.3K 34 7
After The Events Of Trolls: World Tour, The Trolls Of All Music Learned To Appreciate Each Other's Differences And Work Together To Solve A Lot Of Cr...