Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia

625 6 0
By Rally9933

Hey, guys. So this is a bonus chapter where I made my own version of the first episode of TrollsTopia. I started my own first season without waiting for the actual one, so I made this first episode as a bonus chapter. Have fun with it before season 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy opened up the episode with a Scrapbook introduction on Trolls like making friends. She then corrected herself by stating she learnt that there were all kinds of Trolls out there. She then corrected herself again and states her people recently discovered their world was bigger than they thought; she listed the other separate Tribes as Country Western Trolls, Classical Trolls, Funk Trolls, Techno Trolls and Hard Rock Trolls. She corrected herself once more and backed herself up further. She began 14 billion years ago when the cosmos were still new, to which she's interrupted by Smidge, who says that she backed up too far.

Poppy stated that it's been weeks since she found about the other Tribes and she was starting to feel like they're becoming acquaintances, much to the snack Pack's horror, but Aggie herself wasn't horrified at all as she thought acquaintances were close to being friends. DJ Suki pointed out that the issue was they live so far away. Poppy then explained her ideal was to make "TrollsTopia" and bring Trolls from each Tribe to live with the Pop Trolls. Everyone was excited at Poppy's plan, except the voice of dissent is not present - Branch. This cued Poppy to get Branch's opinion, and he voiced his usual criticism at Poppy's ideas and told her to be realistic. He stated the issue with the plan was convincing hundreds of Trolls to go along and uproot themselves.

Poppy reacted with dismay, but sprung back by saying that she actually did think of this, showing 5 invites. She'll invite one ambassador from each Tribe to visit to sell her idea to, who will then go back and gather their friends to come. She explained via a cupcake metaphor that she plans to show them how fun it would be, then lead them to hope that they'll stay wanting more.

Then, Aggie volunteered to invite the ambassadors herself with the permissions from the leaders so Poppy didn't need to send out letters, and it gave the Queen of Pop time to prepare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Volcano Rock City, Barb was visiting her good friend Val Thundershock, while the latter was "babysitting" her cousin who was half-Rock and half-Pop Troll, Melody Song.

There was someone knocking on the door, as the three Trolls got the door, and Barb saw someone familiar.

"Oh, hi, Aggie."

Instead of a speaking greeting, Aggie, who was wearing a rock outfit with frizzy hair, and holding a rock guitar, started.

Aggie: This is your singing telegram,
I hope it finds you well.
You're invited to Trollstopia 'cause
we think you're really swell.

Then, Aggie went to Vibe City, wearing Funk clothes and playing a bass guitar, to sing the same telegram song to Quincy, Essence, Darnell, and Lownote Jones.

Aggie: A chance to encourage unity,
so come and join the fun.
We'll laugh, sing, dance the day away,
so gather everyone.

Aggie then went to Lonesome Flat, wearing her cowgirl outfit and playing a banjo, and sang the telegram to Delta Dawn and Holly Darlin'.

Aggie: We'll learn about our differences
and similarities.
Through carefully thought out
culture-based diverse activities.

Moved to Symphonyville, but this time, Aggie's tempo slowed down when she was getting tired of singing the same song with different kind of genre. She is now wearing a fancy black tux with rainbow skirt and playing the piano while Trollzart, Dante Crescendo and Minuet Sonata listening to her.

Aggie: No need to bring anything,
Poppy and Branch will provide.
They'll bring you all the things you need,
for the indoors and outside.

Finally, to Techno Reef. She wore her Techno clothing, played her DJ mixer while singing the telegram song one more time to Trollex, Synth, and Beat.

Aggie: It won't be the same without you
So we hope that you say yes
So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.
And come, and be our guest!

Just in time, she collapsed on her own DJ mixer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie trudged up the shore, feeling tired while carrying all of her 5 instruments.

"Next time I think I'll just agree with Poppy to just pass out written invitations," Aggie said to herself with a broken voice before dumping her own body to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Pop Village, after the ambassadors were introduced, and Poppy was about to her plan, she noticed there was someone missing, and she can't start giving the ambassadors the time of their lives with one of the Trolls around.

"Wait a minute, where Aggie?"

"Hmm, I haven't seen her since she volunteered to tell all the leaders about letting the ambassadors come here," Smidge explained.

"Oh, you mean that rainbow-colored Troll? The last time I saw her she was singing a Rock singing telegram," Val chuckled, "Ha! She's nuts."

"Ay done thought she's a-singin' ayy Country telegram," Holly said.

"No, she was singing a Classical telegram. Maestro Trollzart, Minuet and I listened to her. She has a sweet voice!" Dante cooed.

From what they got from the ambassadors; the Snack Pack figured why aggie wasn't here yet.

"I'm guessing Aggie has been singing the same telegram with different genres. She must've been tired." Branch guessed.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Aggie shouted. At the back of the crowd, she crawled tiredly between the crowd of Pop Trolls. She's now wearing her signature rainbow dress, but she still carried all of her five instruments on her hair, "So... tired... travelling... singing... I need fresh water!"

"I got ya, future sis-in-law!" Synth floated off, and brought back a bucket of fresh water, throwing all of the water on aggie.

"No, Synth! Please-!" But it was too late to say anything as Aggie got all soakin' wet. She spat out water from her mouth before saying, "Thanks you."

"Aww, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to my future sis-in-law!" Synth then threw the bucket away.

This made Poppy's eyes widened, and asked, "Future sis-in-law? What are you talking about?"

"Duh. Aggie is gonna be my sister-in-law when she married to Trollex, and it'll be worth of calling her that," the Techno ambassadors grinned.

"Wait, you... and Trollex... are brothers?!"

"Twin brothers, to be exact! I mean, couldn't you see the resemblance?!"

"Uh, actually, I see it now." the Pop queen chuckled, then turned to Aggie, who was now flying towards her, "Aggie, finally you're here! You already met the ambassadors! They're..."

"I know, they're Holly Darlin', Synth, Dante Crescendo, Lownote Jones, and Val Thundershock. I already met since that telegram," Aggie pointed each ambassador, "I mean... I was there!"

"And great show back there, baby!" Lownote commented with a wink.

"Yeah, awesome performance... even you are pretty tired," Synth added.

"Say, since I'm gonna be busy 'evaluating', why don't you watch over my little cousin here?" Val pushed her younger cousin with one hand towards the Magic Musical Troll.

"Hey, I'm not that little. I'm 15!" Melody shouted at her cousin.

"And I don't care about it."

Melody just rolled her eyes at Val, before turning to face aggie.

"Hello, I'm Agatha, just call me Aggie," Aggie said with a friendly tone, then leaned at Melody with a threatening tone, "Because if you call me Agatha, I will strangle you!"

"Okay," Melody nodded nervously as she held a hand to Aggie, and they both shook hands, "I'm Melody Song. Nice to meet you."

"Hey, since your cousin' gonna be busy, why don't I show you around?" Aggie asked.

"Sure," Melody nodded as she and Aggie walked off, jumping down the mushroom stage, "How did you get to be so colorful?"

"Have you heard of the Battle of the Bands?"

"Yeah, I've heard of it, but I wasn't there."

"Well, it's a long story..."

"Aww, look at them. They're getting along so fast!" Poppy smiled with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Huh, I didn't know Melody would make friends so fast," Val crossed her arms.

"Your cousin seems nice," Poppy told Val.

"Well, she's half-Rock and half-Pop Troll. Her Dad is a Pop, and that's why she looks like one," the Rock ambassador explained. When Poppy heard that Melody is half-Pop/half-Rock, she was about to ask, but Val held her hand up, "It's a long story."

"Okay, then. Let's show all of you how we welcome new Trolls here in Pop Village," Poppy said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Aggie was taking Melody for a walk in the forest while talking to each other.

"So, what kind of Rock Troll are you? You look pink for a Rock Troll," Aggie pulled out a magnifying glass, and looked at Melody with it.

"Oh, it's because I'm half-Pop," Melody explained, "You see, my dad was a Pop Troll, and he died in an accident during a Rock concert."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Melody... Wait, how did your dad come to Volcano Rock City when all of the tribes are still splitting up?" Aggie asked.

The half-Pop/half-Rock Troll shrugged, "Beats me. My dad just found mom, got married, and had me. Probably he disguised himself as a Rock Troll to be with mom, until they discovered through me that he's a Pop Troll. And that's a side of me that Val never liked."

"Oh," the Master of All Music nodded.

"But you got lucky. Since the Trolls of your tribe need to choose just one music, you're like... choosing all of them!"

"Yeah, I didn't know that would be possible. No Troll has achieved to earn colors from all music. I guess my friendship with the leaders during the Battle of the Bands gave me colors instead of music."

"And that's great, because you don't have problems losing your colors when you play different kinds of music!"

"Exactly!" Aggie exclaimed, "So, what are we going to do next?"

"Well, I've been thinking we should do fun activities around here," Melody responded.

"Good idea, and I know just a thing. Come on!"

The two trolls started to have fun together, like surfing, Flyer bug racing, riding the Big Squeeze, catching butterflies, etc. They were having the time of their lives!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a day of hanging out together, talking about their lives, families, and about themselves, the night had come, and the two were getting tired.

"Man, it was fun talking to you, Aggie. I guess I have to go back to my reckless and aggressive cousin!" Melody groaned as she was about to walk away.

Aggie explained, "I know Val didn't like you because you're half-Pop, and you got that from your dad, but she loves you. I mean, why else she has to bring you along?"

"Because she's in-charge of me," the half-Pop/half-Rock Trolls said

"You know, if you don't want to sleep with Val, you can sleep in my place."

"Really?"

"Sure! I have an extra sleeping bag at my pod. Follow me!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got to the tree where Aggie's pod was hanging, Aggie grabbed Melody, and flew up towards her pod, making the Melody screamed happy. This is the first time her feet were off the ground. She never flew before, but this is how it felt to fly.

Aggie put Melody down on the floor, and led her upstairs to her bedroom.

Aggie took out a sleeping bag from her closet, "So, here's a sleeping bag. Get comfy, because you won't get these in Volcano Rock City."

Melody accepted the sleeping bag, placed it gently on the floor, and got herself inside the bag, "You know, Aggie, I think you're my only friend who understands me."

"Well, we have something in common here," the Magic Musical Troll sat down on the floor beside Melody, "You don't have friends back home, I don't have mine. I think we can be good friends."

Aggie and Melody fist-bumped at each other.

The two were ready to sleep, until, all of a sudden, they heard a loud crash from outside.

"What was that?" Melody gasped.

Aggie tried to look through her window, but she couldn't find what caused that crash. To take a look for herself, Aggie decided to leave her pod, with Melody following her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived near the big stage, and at the destroyed mushroom home where the ambassadors stayed for the night.

"What's going on here?!" Aggie asked.

The Snack Pack then sighed in relief.

"Y'all? What is goin' on, y'all?" Holly asked.

"I am so sorry. Things just got a little out of hand. But I swear we're not really that aggressive. We were just pretending to be rockers and-" Poppy then got interrupted by Val.

"Pretending? I knew it! This is just a big show to fake me out!" Val accused them.

Poppy protested, "No, Val, that's not true, I mean, yes, we've been trying to make a good impression but I wouldn't call it 'putting on a show'."

"Yeah, we call it 'giving you a cupcake', and we're doing it to everybody," Cooper added.

Everybody!?" Dante gasped, and so did the other ambassadors, Melody and Aggie.

"Poppy, how could you do something like this? This is how we planned. We're supposed to show them what you really planned out, not something that is out of hand!" Aggie scolded.

"No, no that's not it! Yes, we call it that but-" Poppy tried to explain, but she got cut off

Whatever, I'm packing my bags, man. Val is out," Val then turned to her younger cousin, "We're outta here!" She then disappeared with fireworks bursting in the air that said, "Later."

Melody shook her head as she walked away from Aggie, following Val sadly. Aggie tried to reach for her new friend, but she can't stop her now under Val's orders.

"Yes, it appears it's time we all packed our bags," Dante said with his arms crossed.

Synth, Holly and Lownote agreed as they went back to pack their bags.

Poppy sighed, and saw Aggie's disappointing face. The Magic Musical Troll glared at her for a second before walking away.

"Aggie, wait," Poppy tried to explain.

But Aggie stopped as she turned back to the Queen of Pop, "I've been supporting you all day, convincing our friends with a song, gaining a new special friend who I had in common with, but you ended up ruining everything. That's what a Pop does. I'm going to Techno Reef to cool my head," she turned her back on Poppy again before flying off to her pod.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the ambassadors and Melody almost finish packing, as did Aggie as she was waiting for Synth since he's her ride to Techno Reef.

Poppy was upset she never even got to pitch her idea. Branch sat next to her, to which she said that he was right. It turns out that despite her misconceptions all along, Branch fully supported her, but wanted her to be realistic as he communicated badly a sarcastic tone. He tells her that it's one of her best ideas, and it's okay to be realistic and worth not giving up on.

Poppy went back to the five ambassadors, and this time gave her pitch, adding Branch's suggestions of being realistic in the mix.

"I know it's a lot," Poppy went down from a rock where she was standing, "I mean, we have a long history of seeing things differently. And, to be honest, there are things that you all say and do that I don't get."

"Don't get? Oh, I see. So just 'cause I'm a Hard Rock Troll, I'm hard to understand," Val said.

"Actually, yeah, Val, to me you are," Poppy confessed.

Val was a little offended, until she looked at her cousin, who said, "To be honest, Val, I never told you this before because I don't want you to lose your temper, but Poppy's right. You're hard to understand."

"Oh, okay. Rock on," the Rock ambassador smiled.

Poppy explained more, "The point is that coming together would be challenging. But if you ask me, it's totally worth it, because it also gives us a chance to become friends, to learn from each other and to grow into one Troll nation, different but unified, like, uh, like..."

"Like many notes making one beautiful chord," Val added the sentence.

"Yes, that's exactly what I've been trying to say."

"Don't get used to it."

"Okay."

"Hey, Poppy," Aggie then interrupted her, "Can I pitch in for a bit?" When Poppy smiled and wave her hand, letting Aggie to share her part, the Magic Musical Troll explained, "Listen, guys, I know it will take a lot of time to understand these things, but... I live in a land full of Trolls with different music, living in perfect harmony. Sure it's just one tribe, but different music. Everyone in my land is different. Over the years, over the generations, not even a single separation that happened in my land. Every Magic Musical Troll plays their music, each plays differently, each shows their personality."

"And, what is the result?" Dante asked.

Aggie made a warm smile, "Absolutely harmonious! Nothing, not even different music, culture, color or personality can split us up! And I think you guys should experience the same as my tribe has."

"What about the rest of you? What do you say?" Poppy asked.

"Whel, Poppy, you're suggestin' we go bak, ayn' tell our friends ta leave theuurr homes, ayn' ta mowve here. Ay gotta say, it's ayy lot ta ask." Holly commented.

"Yeah. Yeah, I get that. And I fully respect your decision," the Pop Queen said.

"Then again... with Poppy's idea ayn' Aggie's life experience... dang, y'all, we sure do make some great usic togithuurr!" the Country ambassador exclaimed.

"You got that right, baby! Let's do it!" Lownote pulled out his bass guitar.

Melody then gasped excitingly, "So that means... I can live here too?"

When Melody looked at Val, hopefully she'll agree to let her stay here in TrollsTopia, "Well, I don't like it at first, but I see that you're happy to finally have a friend of your own, so... maybe having a friend here would be a good idea," admitted Val.

"So, that means we have time to know each other rather than going back and forth to visit, and get ourselves tired," Aggie chuckled while nudging her elbow at Melody.

"This is gonna be great, bestie!" Melody screamed in excitement as she let out a hand, and aggie high-fived with her

"And I have more time to get to know my future sis-in-law better," Synth ruffled Aggie's hair.

"Stop calling me that!" the Magic Musical Troll shouted at him

"Okay, but if you and my bro ever get married, it'll be worth calling you that!" the Techno ambassador laughed as he took out two glowsticks.

Aggie then whispered to Val, "If he's not my boyfriend's brother, I would've killed him!"

"I'll give you a dark chocolate if you do," Val replied.

"Deal!"

Aggie and Val fist-bumped at each other.

Soon, hundreds of Trolls from each Tribe show up, and thus begins TrollsTopia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I know this is a little short, but my chapter is focused on my OC, Aggie, and MasterClass60's OC, Melody Song. But I hope you like this so far.

The song doesn't belong to me as I based it from Pinkie Pie's Singing Telegram, and special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me make the lyrics and borrowing her OC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
6.1K 43 8
After The Events Of Trolls: World Tour, The Trolls Of All Music Learned To Appreciate Each Other's Differences And Work Together To Solve A Lot Of Cr...
20K 299 16
This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King finds and falls for the Queen of his techno...
17.3K 446 19
Long ago, the Pop Music Trolls were divided into two separate tribes on opposite sides of the river. For two centuries, the Trolls of the north lived...