𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 | greys anatomy (e...

By -sunnylex-

"i'll do anything when it comes to my family." "and this hospital. "these people. "they a... More

disclaimer
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 3
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |

| 21 |

9.5K 196 17
By -sunnylex-

Disclaimer: I'm re-watching freaking Riverdale! Which means I definitely do not own Grey's Anatomy.

-

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to find a way to turn off my alarm with blurry eyes. Soon after I found the button and saw that it was already 1:00 am in the morning, and my night shift was starting at 2:00.

I moved slowly towards my closet and picked out the first skirt I found and got it on, I already knew that this day will be extremely long.

After grabbing coffee and a beignet I left to go to my car. Soon after I was at the hospital putting my dark blue scrubs on.

"Umm, Karev!" I called after Alex and he turned around to see me. "How are the quadruplets, especially Lucy?" I asked.

"I'm going there now, so I don't know," he answered, I nodded and we both left to the peds side of the hospital.

When we entered the room where all the babies were at I heard them talking about which one is the best of them.

"Kate's the best one." Alex interrupted. All of them looked up to see us, but when they saw Alex all turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Izzie." started Alex. I sat down next to Meredith and was about to ask what was up with them, but what Izzie said next explained everything.

"Leave."

"Can we please just talk?"

"You're too busy screwing nurses to talk, so just get out." Izzie snapped at him. My eyes widened a bit but they didn't hold a surprise, this was Alex we were talking about.

Alex sighed. "Can someone make sure that Kate's vitals remain stable?" he asked and Meredith agreed, and then he left.

"He is unbelievable, I am so glad I never slept with him, which is his loss, because I'm really good in bed, mind-blowing, mind-blowing good in bed," Izzie told. I looked up from the chart.

"And that's my cue to leave." I awkwardly smiled and picked myself up.

"Are you trying to seduce us?" replied Cristina as she stretched her arms in the air.

"And then he sleeps with Olivia instead of me. Olivia?"

"Hey, I slept with Oliva." interrupted George.

"Why are you all sleeping with Nurses?" I asked them all as I turned around to face them before leaving.

"Well, then both of you have a bad taste," mumbled Izzie.

"Malia, if you aren't getting any action doesn't mean you can judge someone else." chuckled Meredith. I faked an offended gasp and left.

After finishing three surgeries and one extremely difficult aneurysm that was almost 9 mm long, I was done for the day, so I decided to go and visit Meredith who was laying in bed, probably waiting for the alarm to go off. I got under the covers and she didn't even have to turn around to know that it was me.

"Anything new in the hospital?" she asked in a dry voice, it was clear that she hasn't slept at all.

"I clipped an aneurysm that was 9mm long," I replied in a whisper, she turned around to face me.

"You're going to sleep here?" she asked. I looked at her and thought of a moment.

"Yes, I'm too lazy to go back to my house, I hope you don't mind if I sleep in your bed, I'm too lazy to go to my room, plus, Izzie's probably sleeping there," I replied and Meredith nodded.

"At what time does your shift start?" I asked and looked at the clock and showed that it was 6:00 o'clock.

"8:00..." she answered. I waited for a minute and saw that Meredith's eyes were slowly drifting away, and she did need some sleep.

"Turn around," I mumbled to her and she did so. I then wrapped my arm around her and placed my head on her shoulder. "Let's sleep."

-

I woke and looked to the side to see that Meredith had already left, I turned around and looked at the clock to see that it was almost 12:00 o'clock and soon my shift will start.

I went downstairs to see that only Izzie was there seeing as she probably just got back from her night shift. "Hey, you're here, I thought you'll be sleeping at the hospital?"

"I was, I'm leaving soon, want some pancakes?" She offered and I immediately nodded because they looked like the best pancakes ever made. "If you wondering, the quadruplets are doing alright, the stats are great for now."

I nodded and bit into the pancakes. When I finished eating Izzie had already left. I decided to take a quick shower and then go back to the hospital.

I entered the hospital and the first person I ran into was Addison. "I need your opinion..." was the first thing Addison said.

"Good to see you too, Addie." I chuckled but the look on her face made my smile drop. "What is it?"

"I'm about to do a very bad thing and I'm not sure if I should do it." was what she said. I raised an eyebrow. "I can't tell you what it's about."

"Alright, so this bad thing will help someone or it'll hurt them?" I slowly asked. Addison sighed.

"Both." She answered.

"But mostly?"

"It'll help." Addison closed her arms and I put both of my arms on her shoulder, she looked like it was a very hard decision to make.

"Hey..." I made her look me in the eye. "Whatever happens will happen, but if it will help, then do it," I advised her and she smiled at me. I turned around to see Meredith there. "Oh, shit..." I mumbled with wide eyes.

I turned to Addison. "Now I have to clear that up, bye, see you later." I quickly turned to Addison and said. I then ran to Meredith who had just started walking away from us.

"Are you mad?" I whispered, she just kept walking straight, probably going to the peds side. "Meredith, please say something." I sighed and she looked at me.

"I'm not mad." Meredith quickly said and turned back and continued to walk. "I'm not even surprised, I mean, why won't you be friends with my ex-boyfriend's wife, it's nothing really." I couldn't understand if she was being sarcastic.

"Are you mad-mad, or just mad?"

"It's okay, Malia. I knew that you both will get along, I just thought that it'll happen when I was okay." She simply sighed. I still had mixed feeling about how she was feeling.

"So, you're okay?"

"I'll be okay, alright, I'll be fine." She left and I stood there confused.

As confused as I was I decided to go and get lunch with Derek seeing as it's been a while since we both ate lunch together.

"Hey." I greeted him and sat down, he smiled up at me. "How's Lucy doing now?"

"Her vitals are pretty stable, nothing to worry about for now," he answered and I nodded. "If I said that Addison wants me to move out of the trailer what would you say-"

"What am I...some sort of adviser today." I snickered and closed my eyes. "No, you should not leave the trailer, I need a place to go this Christmas seeing as Scarlett will be with me again, I was hoping that Addison will help me seeing as Meredith still doesn't know about anything that happened in Virginia, and I don't want her to know," I answered and Derek nodded looking down.

"What is it, is it not okay?"

"No, it's just that-...holidays," he replied and I sighed knowing that right now Derek wasn't a big fan of the holidays. I never had been a fan of the holidays either but spending time with Scarlett made me look forwards to it.

"Yeah, I know." I gave him a small smile and started to eat my salad.

After finishing my surgeries I left for home.

I stepped into the darkroom and put my keys down on the table next to my hangers. I sighed knowing that tomorrow I'll be needing to sneak inside Meredith's house and try to sneak out some baby things from there.

-

I kind of can't wait for the next chapter. I've been looking forwards to writing the Christmas chapter for a long time seeing as Christmas in time of this pandemic was very lonely, especially in Latvia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.9K 51
Meredith Grey has never had a real mother. She's never relied on another person and learnt that letting people in only gets you hurt. Will she be abl...
25.4K 773 38
Meredith Grey, double board certified surgeon in both neuro and general. She is a child prodigy and has been offered chief at Seattle Grace stealing...
37.3K 1.3K 9
Mark Sloan was doing great, he'd just brought an apartment which he was in the process of convincing the love of his life to move into with him. And...
342K 8.6K 41
Jade's life had never been perfect and she figured it never would be. A new start in Seattle was just the change she needed, she just wasn't expectin...