Brody's Gem (Kingston Spin-of...

By unknownn2020

Kingston Spin-off #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brody Kingston is fed up with his life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Bonus)

Chapter 41

2.8K 95 8
By unknownn2020

**I just couldn't leave y'all hanging like that so I decided to add one more chapter!**

*Gemma's Engagement Ring! Remember she loves flowers and doesn't like anything to flashy!*

(8 Months Later)

**(Edited)**

Gemma's POV

I'm fucking freaking out. Brody told me to meet him here and I'm losing my mind. We're in a good place now. I can finally say that I'm fully happy. A year and eight months ago I was a mess. Brody left, and with him he took my heart but now, now we're here. We're together, we're happy, and I love him.

Today though, has been hard. I'm losing my mind over the fact that I have a line coming out tomorrow that was inspired by the cutest little nugget ever, Lacey. I knew I wanted to make a small children's line and I did it with her help of course. On her summer break she came up with Eliza, Lindsey, and Grant and they made a whole trip of it. But I got her opinion on what to do, and she was so excited when she got her box in the mail yesterday full of makeup. Grant however, he flicked me a bird when the camera was flipped and Eliza started cussing at him. It was cute though, Lacey loved it.

Brody has me at this odd address he said to meet him at after work and I'm confused about it. It's a house. But it's a house in New York. He told me he was going back to Georgia after his contract was up a long time ago but now he's looking at houses?

Getting out of my car I shut the door and look at the house in awe. It's completely beautiful and it's not to far from the city, but it's far enough that it's out of the noise. Brody's been doing this to me lately, he surprised me with a trip to the Bahamas, he surprised me with a trip to see his family, and the best surprise ever was three weeks ago. Three weeks ago he got down on one knee and proposed, right in the middle of the football stadium right after his game. Some people thought it was stupid that he did it there, but for me, it felt like he was sharing his favorite place, and his passion with me.

So of course, I said yes. I'm completely in love with him, and I can't wait to get married. But we still haven't had the infamous baby conversation because we've been avoiding it. I think I might end up caving because I have thought about kids and I don't hate the idea anymore. I love Brody and he's changed so much, he doesn't get angry anymore, and when he's on the break of becoming angry he walks away, sits down, and tosses a football in his hands to cope. That's his new tick that I've seen, he does that whenever he's close to being mad. We've fought so much more these past few months than what we did the entire time we were dating the first time. I think it's because we're so alike that we have a hard time understanding each other.

But that doesn't change the fact that I'd fight with him everyday if we still fell asleep holding onto each other and whispering I love you's. We haven't moved in together yet, but I spend the majority of my time at his apartment since my mom is doing her thing now. She's made a full recovery and when she went to the doctor last week, her cancer just magically disappeared and the doctors have no idea why. It didn't show up on anything at all, and she's officially cancer free. I cried I was so happy and we immediately went and rang the cancer bell to celebrate. Brody was there the whole time, and he was so happy for her that he payed for us both to go get our nails and toes done, for her new growing hair to be styled and mine to be cut and colored, and he gave me his credit card to take her shopping. So now she's working back at the office right beside me, literally I moved a desk into my office right beside me and we do everything together. She's still living in my apartment but it's practically hers now because I do spend a lot of time with Brody.

Brody and I have shifted. In a good way. Everything changed after last week. I know I didn't want to give in too fast to him, but I feel like I made a really great choice last week.

Brody had just finished his game, he was on a high, and I knew in that moment that I loved him more than anyone on the earth. So after we went to dinner to celebrate, I took his hand to his apartment and lead him to the bed. I sat on his hips and kissed him unlike I ever had. I remember everything.

"I love you." I whispered to him as he rubbed my butt in his hands. "I love you too." He told me smiling back at me as I rubbed his shoulders and smiled.

"Do you want to have sex?" I asked him fiddling with my engagement ring on my finger. We just had been engaged for a week at this point.

"I do" he told me kissing my neck while I cradled his head between my hands. "I want to be with you." I whispered kissing his lips softly.

"You really sure Gem because once you say yes I will not stop." He told me breathing out heavily as I felt his erection on my core. I stood up and removed my shirt and jacket. I stood in my bra and grabbed his sweats in my hands.

"I love you babe, I want too. I'm marrying you, I want this." I told him as he smiled. His signature big grin that had me blushing.

"Finally," he whispered back pulling my jeans off in one tug making me smile. He pushed me onto the bed and kissed my chest as he ripped all of my clothing off. I slipped his hoodie off and felt his entire body naked and on top of me.

"I love you so much." Brody whispered into my neck as I moved my body in sync with him feeling his huge muscles on top of me. I didn't feel caged, I felt love. Unlike my first time I wasn't scared, I wanted that moment so bad.

"Please" I whispered onto his lips as I gripped his hair. "I'm trying to go slow Gem. But I can't." He told me as I nodded instantly.

"I know babe and I love you so much. Go whatever speed you want." I told him as he kissed down my chest. I felt his breath on my thighs as I instantly felt my stomach tingling from his touch.

He moved his fingers inside of me slowly as he worked me up. "You're wet." He told me as I nodded.   "It won't hurt as bad if you orgasm first with releasing and relax." He told me as he dropped his head kissing my clit. I bucked my hips to him and cried when he grabbed my ass as he ate me out. I instantly orgasmed when he sunk his fingers in while working his tongue.

"Babe" I whispered out of breath as he overtook my body. I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me.

Reaching over he grabbed my head and slipped himself into me. "Go. Please." I told him kissing his lips as he smiled and sucked my bottom lip into his mouth.

"Tell me to stop if I hurt you." He told me as I pulled away to look into his eyes. He stared directly into my eyes as he pushed into me and I arched my rib cage into his.

"Okay? Or better than okay?" He asked as I nodded. "Perfect." I told him feeling and unusual sting in my lower body. I rocked my hips with him while kissing his lips until he pulled away and moaned into my ear. "Fuck you're perfect Gem." He told me holding out for me.

"Brody-, wait." I told him as he rocked his hips softly. "What's wrong?" He asked trailing sweat from his forehead. I felt something dripping from me below though.

"I-, what?" I ask looking down between us as Brody kisses my cheek cradling it. "Do you want me to pull out and finish you on my tongue?" He asked as I shakes my head no.

"No. Please don't. I just- my clit it's throbbing unusually" I told him as he looked down between us and my world stopped. "You're bleeding." He whispers reaching down to my clit.

"I-, what?" I asked again as he pulled his fingers up showing me my own blood. Then it hit us both.

"Virginity?" We asked each other at the same time as it hit me. Oh my goodness.

"He- he didn't. You did." I told him feeling tears whelp as I smiled and kissed his lips. "You're only mine." He told me smiling as I cried softly in pure happiness.

"I love you Brody Kingston." I whispered onto his lips pulling him even closer and kissing him. Then he moved into me again, and I never felt so full than in that moment. With the man I loved.

He is the one who I gave myself to fully, not Christian. And ever since then, we haven't stopped.

We have sex more than three times a day, at least. Every morning, sometimes when I come to his apartment for lunch, and every night no matter what. I wanted to be engaged before we did anything at all, and I loved it. It felt so much more special to me knowing that I was having sex with my fiancé and my man.

But I don't know what this house it about. Last night he told me to meet him here and he plugged the address into my GPS and told me he'd be here, but he's not. He must be running late from football workouts this morning. I took off of work after 11 and my mom took over today for this. I walk to the front of the driveway and see a huge black fence and a keypad beside the see through gate as I look around the street. Where in the hell am I?

I almost call Brody until I see his truck driving up the road and towards the driveway. I walk over to my car as he rolls down the window and pulls in front of the black gate.

"Damn baby, your ass looks good in those jeans." He yells out the window before I even greet him as I blush. His obsession with my butt still hasn't changed.

"Well baby, my ass would be happy if I knew where I was." I tell him as he smiles as wide as he can.

"I got out of practice a little late but get back into your car and drive through the gate." He tells me as I nod. I listen as he opens his own door and walks to the keypad and puts in a code before the gate opens. I drive through it and into the fancy driveway of this nice house as I park and he pulls in behind me and parks while the gate shuts.

Time he gets out his truck he walks over to my door and helps me out. I immediately lean forward and kiss him as he holds my jaw and kisses me back. This morning with him was not enough, I need more time than a few hours a day with him, I need all the hours I can get.

"I missed you" I whisper into his mouth while pulling away as I rub my hands down his chest and lean towards him. He smiles and kisses the side of my forehead as he lifts me out my car and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He sits me down on my feet before he starts, "I missed you too, especially after this morning." He mumbles making me blush. We had fun this morning, we showered together while having sex, we were going to cook breakfast but ended up having sex, and then we were going to get dressed but ended up having sex. I had to run out the apartment to make it to work, and he had to drive as fast as he could safely to make it to football practice in time.

"How was work?" He asks while kissing down the side of my jaw as I smile and rub his hard chest.

"Good, how was football?" I ask as he smiles and nods, "Better now" he mumbles as I nod. Every since everything that happened with Christian I just think it's been better for the both of us.

I lean forward and kiss him as I grip his hair and moan into his mouth. He smiles and kisses me back as he pushes me into my car and grips both sides of me head. I don't even care where we are, I'm enjoying my fiancée right now. My hot and muscular fiancée that loves me.

"I love you so much" he whispers pulling away as I blush and wipe my lip gloss off his lips.

"I love you more" I whisper back while kissing him softly and hugging him into my chest. I don't know why but I really did miss him today, I just wanted to spend all day in bed together because I missed him that much and it only was a few hours.

"Can you tell me why you wanted me to meet you twenty minutes out of town?" I ask as he rubs down the side of my waist to my thigh. He grabs my hand and twists my engagement ring straightening it up before he kisses it and then kisses me again.

"Okay, so I called a realtor last night about finding us a place to live. But listen, I'm not saying we have to move into this one. This is just one of the houses that I knew you would love. It's ten thousand square feet. It's a five bed, four bath, it has a workout room, a vanity in the bathroom like yours, a walk in shower and tub, two huge closets, a big kitchen and there is a mother-in-law sweet attached to the garage for your mom, if she wants to stay." He tells me as I look up at him and smile. He's planning our future together.

I rub his cheek before turning and getting a good look at the house. I do love it, it's white with gray accents and it's landscaping is beautiful. "It's also a brand new construction and move in ready. If we love it, we have to call the realtor today since other people will most likely put in offers too." He tells me as I stand still staring at how big it is.

But one thing isn't right. "What about Georgia? You said you wanted to move back and you only have about two years left on your contract." I whisper as I look down at my heeled shoes and fiddle with my engagement ring. I love my ring, I think I have two love of my life's. Brody obviously, but my engagement ring is a close second. It's perfect.

"Gemma, that was a long time ago. I'm not leaving now, not because of you. My sexy fiancée." He tells me as I smile.

"So you aren't going to leave because of me? I don't want you to feel like you're trapped in New York. I just can't for-see myself going anywhere else to have my company successful. I wouldn't want to have you so far away though" I tell him as he nods.

"I know, and I can do my job pretty much anywhere. I can renew my contract here, and we can stay here for a while, but we can talk about it again in a few years and if you are ready to move to Georgia and start a fa-, we can." He mumbles cutting himself off. Here we go, family. That word.

It's not like I'm totally against the idea anymore because I do trust him fully, but I'm scared of getting pregnant and not knowing what to do. I want to give him a child, but I watched a video of a woman giving birth and I puked. I'm terrified. I just have a feeling in my gut that something is going to go wrong if I get pregnant and I can't shake that fear I've had all my life.

I nod as we walk to the house and he puts the code in on the pad that the door has. It has a construction padlock on it, so it must be brand new.

He opens the door and takes my hand as we walk through it and I instantly fall in love. It's perfect. He knows me perfectly, I love the light walls with dark hardwood floors, the glass windows that showcase the beautiful backyard. You can see straight through the house as we walk to the kitchen and dining room. It's perfect.

The master bedroom is amazing, and the bathroom is even better. The vanity is twice the size of mine now, and the closets are huge. I stare in awe as I walk to the stairs and see all the bedrooms and even an attic. When we make it to the backyard and look at the deck with a large swing on it, my shock just sets in.

I love this house, and I can see Brody and I living here with a child. I take his hand and lead him to the garage. This will make or break this house, it has to have a place for my mom to come and visit or maybe even live. I open the door and go up a small set of stairs to a full apartment looking area. It's beautiful, the bathroom is beautiful and the garage downstairs is huge.

"You haven't said three words. You either hate it, or you love it." Brody speaks behind me as I look out the window in the mother-in-law sweet to the green grass. I can see us living here, forever and growing old together.

"I love it" I whisper as he smiles and kisses me softly. "How do you feel, do you love it?" I ask as he nods and I smile.

"I do, I found it while you were checking on your mom last night and thought I would surprise you." He tells me as I grin.

"Count me as surprised. Thank you for listening to me about wanting a place for my mom in case she gets sick or something. I just wouldn't want her to be so far away and that was really important to me so thank you." I tell him as he kisses my forehead.

"I thought you would. So, here's the real question, can you see us living here?" He asks as I nod instantly and hold his hands as he wraps them around the back of my waist.

"I can. But how much is it? We still have to pay for the wedding and I know it's not going to be cheap and you know my car is not having a good time right now and I'm going to have to trade Stacy in soon." I tell him as he looks down at me. Stacy, my car, has seen much better days. She's been with me since I was twenty, and I bought her used. She's been a good one, but she's been having trouble cranking up, and the radiator has died three times in the last two months.

"Gem, it's affordable. I can cover it in full, pay for the wedding, and help you trade in Stacy and get you something more reliable. I got it all under control." He tells me as I shake my head no. This has been one of our issues. Just because he's southern, that doesn't mean he's paying for everything and he will tell me how much this is.

"How much?" I demand as he sighs. "It's seventeen million but I made over that much last year alone and I have money in a IRA collecting so I got it Gem." He tells me as I sigh.

"I love it, but I don't want you buying all of it. I have enough to cover half, but that's all I have right now in my account." I tell him as he grabs me into his arms. He hugs me into his chest as I feel him rub the small of my back.

"Let me buy the house, and you can pay for the decorations and furniture. Gemma I made more than that last year alone and I can pay for our house. I'm making that again this year, and we can afford to start saving for the future. How does that sound?" He asks as I nod and kiss his chest. This is what I like, compromise. He knows me, we have to compromise.

"So I'll call the realtor" he whispers as I smile and lean up and kiss him. "I guess we just found our home" I whisper as he rubs down my butt.

"I guess we just did." I whisper back as he kisses the side of my head. He leans down and picks me up into his arms and we walk outside to the front yard. He takes the sign off the lawn and throws it into the back of his truck before smiling at me.

"It's ours, I don't care how much it costs. We're getting this Gem." He tells me as I smile as wide as I can and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I love you Brody Kingston do you know that?" I ask as he grins and walks me to my car. He opens the door and taps my behind getting me into my front seat as he leans down and kisses me.

"I love you too baby, now follow me back to our apartment so we can move out." He tells me as I grin. I can't wait.

"Or have sex in?" I asked softly kissing his neck. "Oh hell yes in horny as fuck." He tells me rubbing my ass as I laugh.

"Let's race winner gets oral?" I ask kissing his lips as I pull off running to my car smiling.

Let's just say, both of us were winners.

~~~~

(6 Months Later)

"Brody so we did something" I whisper walking into our room and pacing the floor. I did do something totally unexpected and I don't know what to do. I had sex, I had sex with him, we had sex, we still do. I did, and he didn't wear a condom and being the forgetful person I am, I forgot to go get my implant checked up on. It only lasts a certain amount of years, and it's already been one year.

We got married a month ago, and we have lived in this house for a long time but I never thought we would be here. I'm hormonal, I'm angry and then I cry and now I can't quit puking. I agreed to give Brody a child last month, but I didn't think it would happen this quick especially since we never discussed when I would get my implant removed, I guess it stopped working and Brody's powerful sperm worked prefect.

"What's up baby?" He asks switching the channels as I sit down in front of him as he grabs my hips and pushes me into his chest so he can rub my hips.

"I'm hormonal, my nipples hurt, I'm bloated, I'm hungry, my stomach aches, I'm angry at you and I don't know why when you didn't do anything wrong, I feel like crying, I'm craving pickle chips and I can't quit puking." I demand as I sit my legs on his thighs for him to rub my swollen feet. He always rubs my feet at night and I always rub his after a game but they hurt so bad today.

He reaches and takes them into his hands while cutting the TV off and he sighs. "Baby what am I supposed to do about it?" He asks as I shake my head because I don't know. I just know I need to pee on a stick and find out.

"I need you to go buy me a pregnancy test because I think I'm pregnant. Think about it, my implant only lasts a year and it's been over a year and then we don't wear protection anymore. We haven't wore condoms since we were engaged." I tell him as he instantly starts smiling as hard as he can.

He slips out from under me and throws on a hoodie and shoes before kissing me on the head, "give me five minutes to run downtown" he whispers kissing all over my face as he makes me smile and he taps my butt.

"You're lucky I love you enough to put up with this" I tell him squirming under the bedsheets into his pillow as he kisses me again and runs out the door. I slip up my tank top and pull down my pajama shorts just enough for me to rub my belly as I grab it under my hands and look down.

I finally know what my mom felt like. I know I'm pregnant. My stomach has a slight protrusion and it's round. I'm not scared anymore, I'm excited. I'm kind of happy that this happened this way, it was unexpected but, I'm happy.

When Brody runs back into the house five minutes later he has seven pregnancy tests, a bag of pickle chips and two large bottles of water. "Alright, let's go." He tells me smiling all giddy.

I smile as I look at the chips, he did listen. "I love you" I demand opening them as I eat a few and drink the water.

I drink the whole bottle of water and chug the second one before the urge to pee hits. When I walk to the bathroom he follows me and opens the door while I'm peeing on the stick.

"Brody I'm pissing!" I demand as he sits down on the countertop and smiles at me.

"What if you're pregnant? I'm going to be a dad. I'm so excited, I want a little boy that looks like me. I'd say a girl but she'd look like you and all the little boys would be trying to run after her. Are you okay though?" He asks while I finish the third one and throw the rest of them under the sink. I wash my hands after wiping myself and sit down with the toilet lid closed as he stand up and reaches for me.

"I thought I'd freak out but I'm not. I know you're not like my dad, I wouldn't have married you if I didn't think you'd be here for me. And honestly when we talked about it, I wasn't scared. Maybe let's just have one okay? For right now at least since we don't even know if we're pregnant yet." I tell him as he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back as he hikes me up onto his waist and I rub my fingers through his hair.

"But for the record, I want it to be a little girl that way she can be like me. I mean think about it, I'm going to carry her around for nine months so she should look like me for all the work I put in" I tell him while smiling as he kisses my head.

"Or we could just pray for twins. It's a possibility you know, since I did pound him into your belly" he whispers as I shake my head no while smiling.

"Or she could be a fast swimmer since girl sperm are quicker." I negotiate as he sighs.

"Fine, but when he's a boy you can't complain because he's going to look just like his daddy. They say the one who enjoyed sex the most is who the kid looks like and I promise you he'll look like me." He tells me as I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, she's got my back" I tell him as he slaps my butt making me squeal and laugh.

"I love you Mrs. Kingston" he tells me as I smile and kiss him softly.

"I love you too, are you ready to look?" I ask as he nods and the timer goes off signaling that they all are done. I reach down while still on his waist as I grab the first one and hold it for both of us to see. Right on the first one in the little window it displays one word, pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 91.2K 95
Chelsea Madison, 25, had a story book life. She grew up in Seattle, Washington with two parents who loved her very much, gave her everything that sh...
7.5K 155 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
114K 3.4K 20
Kingston Spin-off #1 THE FIRST BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! STAND ALONE NOVEL BUT IT WILL SPOIL KINGSTON SERIES! Eliza Andrews has had a f...
389K 6.3K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...