Guardian angel | TechnoXOC

By GattaGamer00

Techno is a hybrid between a human and a piglet but he's not the only one, the whole world is filled with the... More

An addition to the family
Introductions
School time
Sparring
The market
One weird encounter
He's alive...
DAD!!!
Introductions 2.0
Thieves
A dark presence
Ambush
The truth
Switching
Training
The dream
What's your name?
An intruder
Help us!
Prison breakout
What's happening to me?
Will you listen?
Turning invisible
It's all a matter of prospective
Fireworks
Fatherly figure
Second chances
Forgiveness
Save him
Sleepover
Thank you
Dance with me
What is this feeling?
Set up
Leave!!
Blood for the Blood God
I love you
Illusions
You are not even real
Too late...
Fallen down
Get away
Everything will be ok
Betrayal
Come with me
Don't care anymore
Worried
A new friend
No other way
Let's go
Escape
I'm sorry
Rescue
Do it for him
The ultimate sacrifice
Wake up
The wish
Hybrid history
FANARTS

Hunting challenge

5.8K 314 124
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

After a few more weeks, Schlatt's wounds were completely healed and he was allowed to go home with Phil and the others. Angela remarked that he still needed to rest and not work himself out too much, if he felt unwell again he should come to her so she could heal him. They kept in touch, especially Tubbo, who often brought her some of the herbs he found around the forest. 

They were often useless ones, some even poisonous but she didn't have the heart to tell him, so he just took them and turned them into compost.

One day, Techno was out hunting in his human form and he forgot to take his mask off. He spotted a fat boar in the distance, unaware of his presence, he smiled, slowly edging closer in order to get a better shot. 

Once he was sure he had a good shot on it, he charged an arrow in his crossbow and aimed for it's head. He was about to pull the trigger when an arrow flew just above his head, scraping his hairs and plunging on the tree behind him. He fell back, hitting the ground hard and pulling out his sword, looking around for his attacker, thirsting for blood.

"SHOW YOURSELF!!" he demanded, standing up and assuming a fighting stance, his attacker soon revealed themselves, popping out of a nearby bush.

"OH MY GOD!! Techno i'm so sorry! I thought you were a boar!" Angela ran up to him with a worried expression, bow in hand "I didn't hit you did i?" she asked, taking his face in her hands and inspecting it. He blushed under his mask, quickly shoving her away.

"Hands off!" he was extremely uncomfortable with physical interactions and avoided them whenever possible.

"I'm fine" he grumbled, shaking away the dirt from his cape and regaining his composure.

"I'm so so sorry, i didn't knew you hunted around here too" she apologized profusely.

"It's fine, not the first time this happened to me" he said, taking off his mask and tying it to his waist. 

"That's... not reassuring actually" she commented, rubbing her neck. He shrugged.

"You're lucky that your wings turns into something less troubling than a dumb boar mask" he commented, picking his crossbow back up, she giggled.

"If you can call 'less troubling' a cloak that fucking falls right on your eyes blinding you" she said sarcastically, causing him to snicker.

"Touche" he said, looking around for the boar he had spotted earlier, not seeing it.

"It escaped, great! Now i have to look for something else to hunt for dinner" he groaned, starting to walk away.

"W-wait!" she called, grabbing his arm, receiving a hard glare from him. She quickly let go, stepping back.

"I'm sorry for shooting you, let me make it up to you. I know a place nearby where there's a lot of game" she said, sprouting his interest. 

"Is it good game?" he asked, her lips forming a smile "Very good" she responded.

"Lead the way then" she nodded, starting to walk in a specific direction.

They walked in silence for a few minutes before Angela decided to pull up some random subjects to make conversation and avoid the awkward silence.

"So..." she started "I heard from Tubbo you often refer at yourself as 'the blood God', why is that?" she asked, curious, Techno shrugged.

"I just really like killing" he briefly responded, making her cringe "Don't you find it upsetting?" she asked, catching his attention.

"It's a heavy weight to bear, taking somebody else's life. Is not something you do lightly" she said in a serious tone. Techno sighed, looking up at the sky.

"The humans don't hesitate when they hunt us down, so why should i? To me, their lives are worth less than ants" he said with a hard voice.

"But then you only prove that you are no better than them, you're stepping down to their level"

"They are monsters Angela. They have slaughtered hundreds of us"

"So have we" she responded, making him clench his fists.

"Why are you defending them? Haven't they took everything away from you countless times? They keep hunting you down and forcing you to live on the run, you must carve for vengeance" he said in a slightly angry tone, but not towards her. She sighed.

"I don't actually... it's not totally their fault ya know" her answer surprised him.

"What do you mean?" she stopped, reaching inside her cloak for something, pulling out a small stone with the shape of a heart.

"I met a kid a long time ago, a human kid. He was an orphan and was left alone in a large forest, scared and hungry. I took him back to my house and fed him, gave him clothes and a name" she smiled at the memory.

"He quickly warmed up to me, his parents always taught him that hybrids were evil and bad creatures but... once he got to know me, he understood they were all wrong" she placed the stone back in her cloak, resuming on walking.

"What happened to him?" he asked, interested. Her smile fell.

"The humans found my home soon after, i was out hunting when they arrived and once i came back they started attacking me. I tried to run inside and grab him, so to quickly fly away but the hunters kept him close to them, now allowing me to approach him. They thought i had kidnapped him but..." she sighed, lowering her gaze.

"Things quickly degenerated once.... once he called me mom...." Techno's eyes widened, she turned to met his gaze.

"They killed him Techno... he was human but... because they heard him call me mom they... they thought i was his mother and.... therefore that he was an hybrid" she wiped away a tear that fell from her left eye.

"That's why i don't hate them... i know they aren't all evil... they are just taught the wrong concept about us" she said with a weak smile.

"I... i'm sorry..." he didn't know why, but he felt the urge to apologize, she giggled "Don't worry, it was a long time ago" she lifted her gaze.

"Oh! We are here" they reached a clearing with a few lone trees, a few rabbits were happly hopping around.

Angela and Techno hid behind a few bushes in order to not be seen.

"I go left you go right?" she asked, receiving a nod from him, a challenging smile appearing on his lips.

"How about we make this more interesting? Let's see who manages to catch the most in an hour" he proposed, making her chuckle.

"I'm always down for a challenge, but what are we betting?" she asked, smiling. Techno thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Whoever wins can tell the loser to do whatever they wants, deal?" he offered, she pulled out an arrow, placing it in her bow.

"It's on!" she darted out of her hiding spot, moving to another one on her left, shooting the arrow and hitting a bunny.

Techno did the same, shooting as well. After about an hour, they met up again to count their preys. 

Techno dropped his's in front of her, smiling proudly.

"Eight" he declared, Angela smiled, showing her's "Ten. Suck it nerd!" she said, making a little victory dance.

"WHAT?! HOW?!!" he shouted, not believing that a woman beated him.

"Have you tried getting good?" she teased, making him scoff.

"Shut up, you won, just tell me what you want" he mumbled, gathering up his preys. Angela giggled, handing him half of her prays.

"Wha..?" 

"I want you to go back home and say that a girl beated you" she teased, picking up the five rabbits that she kept.

"But why are you giving me yours? I don't nee-" she stopped him.

"I'm not gonna be able to eat ten rabbits by myself Techno, they'll go wasted. I'm sure your family will enjoy them more than me anyway" she joked, starting to walk away.

"Next time i'll give you a rematch! Be prepared to lose again!" she yelled, waving at him.

Techno smiled, rolling his eyes and picking up the prays, heading home.

"I'll beat you next time" he kept true to his word, telling his family that Angela beated him on a hunting challenge. Tommy made fun of him for a whole week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 12 16
He swallowed as he realized the depth of the situation he was in. He knew what kind of knight was hunting him down right now: a bounty hunter. A fero...
278K 8.2K 38
Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two started interacting more. Watch as these swe...
226K 8K 17
Who knew the blade wasnt the only hybrid in all of Dream SMP, what if that Hybrid also hates the Government as much as Techno does. Y/n is a Bird Hy...
381K 16.7K 64
Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fitting name of "Blood king" or, as some wo...