TechnoAnxiety

By CygnusMutai

Technoblade has social anxiety. Need I say more? Hello! This is the continuation. Please remember to vot... More

Welcome!
Wk 1 Pt 1: Well, this is awkward
Wk 1 Pt 2: Coping
Wk 1 Pt 3: Overstimulation
Wk 1 Pt 4: Manhunt pog?
Wk 1 Pt 5: Waow lookit the mall
Wk 2 pt 1: Monty Hall problem
Wk 2 pt 2: "Double update"
Wk 2 pt 3: No one is around
Wk 2 pt 4: High-five flashbacks
Wk 2 pt 5: Sick
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 1: Gifts
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 2: Shopping
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 3: Nightmare
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 4: Stream flashback
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 5: Merry Christmas
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 1: Rain
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 2: Escape
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 3: You need help
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 4: Court Case
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 5: Fireworks
Week 5: Pt 1: Glitter Bombs
Wk 5 Part 2: Casual
Wk 5 pt 3: Recognized
Wk 5 part 4: Struggling
Wk 5 pt 5: Royal Shenanigans
Wk 6 (Youth AU) pt 1: Dadza, Brobur and BrotherInnit to the rescue!
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 2: Ordering [food.]
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 3: Can we PLEASE have a normal conversation for once?!
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 4: Who?
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 5: Dad
Wk 7 Pt 1: Run away
Wk 7 Pt 2: Talking
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 3: Training
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 4: Yelling
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 5: Take care of yourself.
Week 8 pt 1: Earthquake
Wk 8 pt 2: Back to School
Wk 8 pt 3: Hallucinations
Wk 8 pt 4: VC
Wk 8 pt 5: Kitten
Wk 9 pt 1: Introducing the family
Wk 9 pt 2: Ghosts can sleep
Wk 9 pt 3: Up late
Wk 9 pt 4: Tests
Wk 9 pt 5: fire
Wk 10 pt 1: Order
Wk 10 pt 2: school
Wk 10 pt 3: Catch up
Wk 10 pt 4: Paying
Wk 10 pt 5: Carnival
Week 11
Week 11 Part 2 flashback
Wk 11 pt 3: Store
Wk 11 pt 4: Lore
Wk 11 pt 5: Messing around
Wk 12 pt 2: woot woot
wk 12 pt 3: shortest chapter
wk 12 pt4 name
Wk 12 of this bullshit
Wk 13 pt 1: ded
Wk 13 pt 2: uh.. title pog
Wk 13 pt 3: this is why furries should have rights
Wk 13 pt 4: j xbpv vr eh letud
hi guys im not dead

Wk 12 pt 1: The Owl Laments

797 35 82
By CygnusMutai

(- even just typing a message in a group chat (or private chat) can be really scary for ppl with social anxiety, so that could work rlly well-)

Tw

Shiiiittty writing :sparkles:

UHhhhh- mystery? 

The trees swayed in the wind, auburn leaves fluttering to the ground as moonlight shon bright between the branches.

The song of the birds touches the crisp night air, a lilting, twittering sound as the owl laments.

Somewhere in the bush, leaves crackle as a tall elf steps onto the foliage, tucking back his long pink hair and looking around.

"The path is almost impossible to find." He murmurs to himself, scrutinising the worn footpath, of cobblestone and cleared ground.

"Once you see it, though, you do get to a pretty area." The pinkette adds, uncloaking himself. Gold breaks through the dull night, as a brooch on the elf's red velvet cape shines, a crown catching the pale moonlight.

To any average observer, this would've been a rare sight in these parts. But you weren't any average observer. Or reader, in fact.

You were a reader who knew the character.

Technoblade hums a tune as he follows the path, footsteps light and agile. A squirrel rustles in the bush, bushy tail flashing and hiding.

The aroma of flowers, jasmine, fills his focus, and he tilts his head, striking eyes gleaming. The elf smiles, pushing forward through the glades, the trees blocking the path, vines twisting, taking over the overgrown path with a few colourful flowers.

Technoblade jumps lithely over them, pushing off the balls of his feet, landing crouched as he clears the vines, following the worn path through the forest.

Ears picking up the rush of water, the regal man pushes forward, emerging into a clearing. Technoblade perches on a rock, sighing.

He had found this place while training, he recalled fondly. In the day it was a light filled area, sunlight filtering through the leaves of the trees, birdsong touching the sweet-filled air, wildlife scuttling in and out of the bushes, squirrels, rabbits, foxes..

It was raining when he first came here, the pattering of rain soft on plush green grass, droplets of water dripping off of leaves and flowers. The animals had made a tiny home, illuminated by a soft glowing light, a tiny yellow flower emmitting it.

So far he had come here once more, in the day.

It was now nighttime, and the place, the little clearing in the woods, was magical. In the moonshine, fireflies lit up the night, a small group hovering in the air. The owl howls, and the cicadas chatter in response.

There were tiny floating lights, Technoblade realised, and as he walks closer they hum, fluttering away. The elf wonders at their source.

Moonlight broke through the trees, glittering, pale light illuminating the soft green of the grass. Technoblade sighs, gazing out at the waterfall, glittering and steaming, little fish swimming in the pond at the bottom.

Somewhere, a flight of bats alight.

(bat1 reference

also huffle is beautiful and amazing, can we get some huffle support in the chat?)

"It's quite beautiful at night, isn't it?"

Techno jumps, baring his teeth as he hisses. Turning to the stranger, he narrows his eyes. The stranger stares back at him cooly.

"You know, it's polite to give a response." The stranger says breezily, taking a seat on the rock next to Techno. The light fell on their face, ginger hair flowing down their back, blue clear eyes staring.

The stranger wore a white fluffy jacket. The hoodie, as the figure flipped it down, was adorned by two cat ears. The stranger- Technoblade dubbed them Ginger in his head- tilts their head. "I'm still waiting." They tell Techno, a curious lilt to their tone.

A ginger striped pair of pants, made of the same fluffy material as the jacket. "Sorry," Techno murmurs in response, ever careful and cuttingly polite. "It is quite pretty, I agree." He tilts his head back, long pink hair gleaming in the light. "If I may ask, who are you?" And why are you here? He adds silently.

"I am..." the stranger grins, tiny incisors showing, blinking their eyes doe-like. "No one of importance... not right now at any rate." It continues. "Although the viewers might disagree."

Techno raises an eyebrow, keeping silent.

Ginger grins. "And the only reason I'm here is to test you. I want to see if you're ready."

The elf shifts his weight, crouching on the rock as he fingers the cross-guard of his sword. "What do you mean?" Technoblade keeps his tone polite and conversational, striking and unnerving, yes, but still polite and conversational. "Ready for what?"

Ginger sits closer, and it's smile turns into a predatory smirk. Despite himself, Techno shivers, red eyes regarding the strange figure beside him. "Well, really, just ready for what she'll throw at you, I suppose." Ginger murmurs, tilting its head.

"I..." at a loss for words, Techno looks around. "I suppose?"

Ginger narrows it's eyes. "You didn't have a choice anyway." It says, before springing into action.

Damn it's fast. Techno swears, sidestepping it's first strike, drawing his sword in one fluid motion. "Can you explain-" Slash. "Any more than that?"

Ginger draws a knife, flinging it towards the elf's face, who's eyes widen in surprise, ducking. Hearing the whistle of air just above his hair, Techno curses softly.

The tall pinkette runs, stopping and starting as knives are thrown at him, the stranger predicting where he was going with a single glance.

They continued this deadly game for a while, before the creature shrugs, sighing. "I'm out of knives."

And I'm out of breath. Techno protests in his head. "So you're done?" He pants.

"Doesn't mean that I can't still test you." Ginger grins, dashing towards the other, flicking its blade up in an arc towards the elf's neck. Techno barely blocks it, and the ringing of metal clashing echoes in the night.

The pinkette furrows his eyebrows, fighting the urge to disengage the blade and strike.

Ginger did it for him, moving its blade in a flash, striking down on his arm, and Techno yelps, barely flipping his sword to catch the blade on the handle.

Ginger danced behind him, and with a start, Technoblade feels a cold metal touching the base of his neck. 

Panting, he prepares himself.

The strength of this creature was insane.

With a sigh, the creature steps back, disengaging the knife from the elf's neck. "You really need to work on a lot."

Cheeks burning with shame, Techno turns back to Ginger. He hadn't yet been bested at swordplay, but this creature made so many interesting moves, blocking with the cross-guard and analysing his every move with a flick of the eyes. "What was that?" The tall pinkette snaps, running a hand through his hair.

Ginger raises a hand, still perfectly still and fluffy jacket untouched. "It's called skill. If you want to improve, come back tomorrow at the same time. I'll be waiting."

With a start, the creature scampers off, into the green bushes, a fluid motion of white and ginger.

Technoblade is left standing in the clearing, ornate knives left buried in the tree trunks. With a sigh, he pulls them out of the trees, wincing at the damage, pressing a hand on each one to give them more energy to heal.

Turning the knife over in his calloused hands, Techno stares. A twisting design, it flowed in his hand, buzzing with energy and ancient art. With a sigh, the pinkette tucks the knives away in his brooch.

Yawning, the tall elf starts on the way back home to the yew tree.

On the overgrown path, the vines twisting, the pair of footsteps grow heavier as Techno walks home. The squirrel from before chirps at him, and the auburn leaves crunch.

Moonlight shines through the trees as Techno reaches his home, and he climbs back through his window.

"If you want to improve, come back tomorrow at the same time. I'll be waiting."

He lies on his bed, barely sleeping, until daylight shines through the windows, and for the last time that night, the owl laments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
240K 11.8K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫�...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
54.7K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽. . . 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 / 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 🜸 ̽₊ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 �...