Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Love Will Find A Way

819 8 8
By Rally9933

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One fine day in her pod, Aggie was cleaning up her stuff, and gazed at every object she got during her stay in Troll Kingdom. She was so happy when she earned them, especially her cape. It was her very first True Colors. She didn't wear it often because it's uncomfortable, but she did if there were special occasions. Then, she noticed a photo from a small box. It was a photo of her and her boyfriend, King Trollex. It was the happiest day of her life yet. She couldn't believe she found her true love just outside of her home land. She couldn't even believe she was falling in love with a king, the King of Techno himself.

Aggie placed the photo on her chest where her pixelated heart is, and embraced the photo. She dreamt that she would marry Trollex someday, if her family approves it first. But suddenly, something came to her mind. Aggie recalled every date and every visit that Trollex had in TrollsTopia, just to see her, or for a meeting. When they had free time, they dated, complimented romantic stuff, and had so much fun together. But Aggie realized they haven't been so romantic for each other. Sure they kept dating whenever they met together in either TrollsTopia or Techno Reef, but whenever Trollex cut his visit short, and left to watch over his kingdom and been gone for weeks or months, Aggie started to think that he didn't have time for her anymore. Aggie still understood that, as king, Trollex had to take charge over his kingdom, but it took longer than she thought, and whenever she came to visit him, they always talked about their work and business for Techno Reef. They didn't seem to be so romantic to each other anymore. This came to her senses that she feared that their relationship was getting lower. They promised each other to take things slow between them, but this is slower than she thought.

Aggie sighed, and put the photo down when Synth floated at her window.

"Hey, Aggie!" the Techno ambassador called.

Aggie quickly hid the photo, and quickie wiped a tear when it almost formed in her eye, "Hi, Synth. What are you doing here?"

"I came because someone wants to see you!" Synth said excitingly.

"Who?"

"You'll see! Follow me!"

When Synth hurriedly left, Aggie followed as well, squeezing herself through the window to follow the Techno ambassador.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chase led to Techno Lagoon as the two dove all the way down where the rave took place.

When the two made it on the bottom floor, Aggie surprisingly saw Trollex swimming towards her.

"Aggie!" He caught her into his arms, and hugged her tight.

"Oh, uh, hi Trollex," Aggie was surprised her boyfriend was here, but not so glad about it.

"I missed you so much! I know we've seen each other from time to time, but I can't help but come and visit you!" Trollex snuggled his face on Aggie's cheek

"That's... great," the Magic Musical Troll said with less excitement.

But the king noticed that his girlfriend didn't sound like she was excited as he cupped her face,, "Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me again?"

"Trollex, I do, I... I was just not in a mood of being happy right now. I... I have to go back to the surface. I'm attending Poppy's seminar that she set for today. I'll see you later," Aggie explained before freeing from Trollex's arms, and swam up to the surface.

Trollex concernedly watched Aggie swimming away from him, and began to wonder what happened to his girlfriend lately.

Then, Synth stood floated beside Trollex while watching Aggie with him, "Bro, I thought Aggie would be very happy to see you again. You left the kingdom just to see her again."

Trollex sighed, "I thought the same thing, bro. She's always happy to see me. But I get the feeling that something's bothering her."

"Why don't you go attend Poppy's seminar with her? Try to see what's bothering her today," his twin suggested.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Synth!" the king gave Synth a quick hug, "Thanks, bro," he then swam up to the surface.

"No problem, bro," Synth waved, but then, he thought to himself, "I better check on too to see how things will go," he giggled before swimming up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the middle of TrollsTopia, Poppy was on top of the mushroom while bringing up a chalkboard behind his girlfriend.

"Thank you, Trolls, for coming in our first Troll seminar!" Poppy declared excitedly.

The Trolls cheered loudly. Aggie was in the middle of the crowd, while Trollex was surprisingly next to her. Aggie took a very small step to her side, away from him as Trollex frowned, still shocked why she suddenly looked away from him. But he had to think about that later as he looked forward to listening to what Poppy had to announce.

"These seminars will teach us how to be responsible, at the same time, having fun in the future," Poppy continued, "Anyway, for this week's assignment, everyone will pair up and put together a budget and a visual presentation for one of these major life events," she pointed the list on the chalkboard that Branch wrote a while ago

The chalkboard showed a list of future life events; Retirement, Baby Shower, Make a pod, and wedding.

Trollex looked at the list to choose which of these choices he wanted. Then, he noticed the word 'wedding', and raised his hand, "Ooh, I chose a wedding, and I'm pairing with Aggie."

Aggie was bugged when Trollex announced as the other Trolls let out their "ooh"s. She blushed in embarrassment as she tried to hide her face with her hair.

"Ooh, somebody wants to get themselves prepared for getting hitch," Branch teased as the other Trolls snickered.

But Aggie didn't find it funny as she tried to think of a way to get out of this assignment, "Uh, Poppy, I don't know if this is a good seminar."

"It'll be fine, Aggie. Plus, you and Trollex would be great in wedding suits, so I guess you would do a wedding presentation, and you would present tomorrow," Poppy said as she wrote their names on the list, and the topic of their presentation.

Aggie was a little dissatisfied, but Trollex was excited while clenching his fist down.

"Yes!" He then zoomed, and wrapped her arm around his girlfriend, "This is going to be fun!"

"Yeah..., fun," Aggie pretended to be sound excited, but deep down, she was not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Aggie's pod, at the living room, Trollex and Aggie sat on the couch together to discuss their assignment.

"Okay, fake fiancée, ready to plan our fake wedding?" Trollex asked in excitement.

Aggie nodded, but sounded more serious than excited, "Yeah. Poppy gave us a budget. We just have to figure how much pretend money we can spend on stuff like flowers, food, and a bounce house."

"We're not having a bounce house at our wedding," the King of Techno said.

"It's not a real wedding," the Master of All Music corrected him.

"Yeah, but that's real tacky. When we act as bride and groom at this presentation. We need flowers for you."

"Well, do you have ideas for flowers?"

"I'm actually expecting you to think of the flowers, so I always pictured you having a bouquet of water lilies and rainbow roses at our wedding. Not that I've thought about it."

"I always pictured having a big, awesome, six-layer rainbow-colored cookies n' cream cake at our wedding. Not that I thought about it either."

"That's a good idea for our cake! I mean, I have rainbows bands around my arms, you have rainbows all over you, it's perfect!" the Techno leader exclaimed, still feeling that excitement.

But Aggie replied unenthusiastically, "Yeah."

Now, her tone of dissatisfaction distracted Trollex from his exciting mood as he looked at her, "Aggie, I noticed that something's bothering you this morning."

Aggie shook her head, and tried to pretend nothing's wrong, "What? No, nothing's bothering me,"

He caressed her cheek to make her look at him, "Aggie, you know I'm here to listen. So, what's wrong?"

"Trollex, I told you, nothing's bothering me! Now, should we start working on this presentation or not?!" She yanked her head away from her boyfriend's hand, and looked down at their notes of their presentation.

Trollex was shocked by how Aggie got angry at him. She was never like that to him before, and she looked really serious for their assignment. He began to wonder why Aggie was so angry at him. Did he do something wrong without knowing what? Did he upset her unintentionally? Did she... not like him anymore? Trollex didn't want to think about that as he wanted to believe what he thought was wrong. There might be another reason why Aggie was acting like this to him.

"Oh, uh, well, I better get some stuff for our presentation at the marketplace," Trollex said

"Yeah, sure, go ahead, and leave me again. That's what you do when you're busy," Aggie said angrily.

Now this made Trollex feel hurt. Aggie never talked like that before... or ever. She suddenly changed, and he wondered why. He didn't want Aggie to see him that he was hurt by his words as he quickly turned around, and floated out of Aggie's pod.

When Trollex left, Aggie realized what she just said as she suddenly felt guilty about it. She never said anything bad to Trollex before, and now, she thought she just hurt him. She covered her face with her hands, groaning herself of her own action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Trollex was heading over to the marketplace, Trollex heard his own voice inside his head, thinking why Aggie acted all so different today.

"What is going on with Aggie? Why is she acting like that to me?" Suddenly, while he was thinking, he didn't notice he was heading towards the King and Queen of Pop, and bumped at them, making Poppy drop her scrapbook materials, "Poppy! Branch! I am so sorry. I should've looked where I was going!" He quickly bent down to pick the materials.

"Oh, it's okay, Trollex. I know you didn't mean it," Poppy said as she helped him collect the materials.

While the King of Techno was helping Poppy, Branch noticed the look on Trollex's face, and asked, "King Trollex, you look so... down. Is everything okay?"

When Trollex gave the fallen materials to Poppy, he sighed, "It's Aggie. I-I think she's mad at me,"

"Mad at you?! Why?" Poppy inquired

"I don't know. It's something I did, but... I don't know what I did wrong. It has already started since this morning when I arrived. When she saw him, she didn't look so happy."

"But she's always happy when you're around. She even agreed about this wedding presentation. Why wasn't she so happy?" Branch added the question

"I don't know... and I'm scared, guys. If Aggie was mad at me, I'm afraid she might break-up with me," the Techno leader admitted.

"What?!" Pop King and Queen gasped.

"Aggie... breaking up with you? Trollex, Aggie is one of the last Trolls to break up with someone they love, especially you," Poppy said.

"I know, but... I can't break with her. I love her. I really love her so much. I would give my life for her. I don't know what I would without her," Trollex cried, almost forming a tear.

Branch placed a hand on the techno king's shoulder to calm him down, "Trollex, give her time. I'm sure there was a reason why she was not in a good mood today. "Maybe it's not you. Maybe it's something else,"

"Like what?" asked Trollex

"I... I don't know, but I'm pretty sure there's a reason. And you can't present this wedding presentation if she's not in a romantic mood with you," Branch pointed.

"You know, why don't you help Aggie with the presentation, and stay with her for the rest of the day? I'm sure she'll be all lovey dovey around you soon," Popp advised.

"You really think so?" Trollex formed a smile.

"Yeah, that works on me with Branch," Poppy confessed as she and Branch blushed.

"Now, get back there, and give her girl some romance," Branch said

"You got it! Thanks, guys. You're amazing friends!" Trollex chuckled before zooming to the direction of Aggie's pod, but he went back when he realized he's forgetting something, "Right after I bought some stuff for the presentation."

When Trollex was out of their sight, Branch asked his girlfriend, "So, what now?"

"I think that suggestion is not enough. I think we need a lot more help," Poppy declared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the meeting mushroom, Poppy and Branch called their fellow leaders, except Trollex and Aggie, the ambassadors, and the delegates, Smidge, Laguna, Melody, Buckaroo, McJagger, Rhythm, Blues, and Gust, as they all gathered around the table.

"Tribal leaders, tribal council, and associates, I called all of you here because we have a serious problem... not about TrollsTopia, but it's about two Trolls we all know and love."

"Go on, tell us," Gust said.

"I have to announce to you all that King Trollex of the Techno Trolls, and Master Aggie of All Music... are going to break-up," the Queen of Pop announced with a serious face.

"Break-up?!" the rest of the Trolls gasped loudly

"No, they shouldn't!" Melody cried.

"I can't believe it. I would not believe it. Oh my guh!" Smidge yelled.

"The drama... it's too much," Rhythm dramatically wanted to faint.

"I can't take this news," Blues followed.

"It can't be true, ya'll!" Holly shouted.

"What makes you say they're going to break-up?" Lownote asked,

"Ever since this morning, Trollex noticed Aggie wasn't in a mood around him, and she wasn't so happy that he came to visit," branch explained

"I noticed that too when I invited her," Synth reported.

"But, that's not Aggie at all. She's always exhilarating whenever she saw King Trollex," Date pointed

"And she's always jumping and hugging him as tightly as her heart desired... which is very mushy, but you get my point." Barb pretending to be aggie while hugging herself, which she found it too much of a girly attitude.

"It's like their level of relationship went down to zero," Trollzart described.

"We can't let that happen, guys. I like Aggie. She's gonna be my future sister-in-law, and our future queen! We won't let them break-up, Poppy!" Synth then crawled across the table, and reached Poppy's face, "Please, we have to do something about it!"

"You only say that because you also like Aggie," Buckaroo told him.

"Yeah, I mean, with her rainbow looks and her voice... she would be perfect to be part of the royal family," Synth sighed dreamingly of imagining Aggie.

"Yeah, you're disgusting. She's taken... by your own twin brother!" Val reminded her fellow ambassador.

"You guys, I don't want them to break-up too. That's why I called you hear so we can fix their relationship," Poppy admitted

"I remember when Aggie tried to fix my relationship with Q," Essence spoke, "She had a vision that she thought we're going to split up, and she did everything to prevent us from splitting up,"

"I know it's not her business, but I appreciate what she had done," Quincy smiled as he pulled his wife closer to her

"And King Trollex and Aggie are the reason McJagger and I became together. And since they helped us, we're going to help them," Laguna confessed.

"That's right, Laguna. We owe them," McJagger agreed

"Alright, I guess we can all agree that King Trollex and Aggie should stay together! Huddle up, everyone. This is what we're going to do," Poppy then gathered up all the Trolls closer on the table, and talked about the plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All day, while the "estranged" couple try to work on their presentation, Trollex tried to be so romantic over Aggie while they work by wrapping his arms around her while guiding her arms to cut and paste cut-outs, but Aggie wasn't so comfortable about it.

Next, Trollex tried to lean closer to Aggie's face while trying to draw their budget graph, but the closer he leaned himself to her, the farther she scooted aside from him, until she fell off the couch.

At 3pm, Trollex then prepared a snack for him and Aggie, but Aggie pretended she wasn't interested, which made Trollex feel a little unappreciated, but Aggie secretly took a sandwich as she was hungry.

Later at night, Aggie was still too serious and busy to pay attention to Trollex's attempts to make her love him again.

They finished making the board about the wedding budget for the presentation, which includes flowers, caters, and other wedding requirements.

Suddenly, Trollex heard someone called him.

"Psst! Trollex, come here!" Darnell called through the window.

The King of Techno then turned to Aggie without telling her that someone called him, "Uh, can you excuse me for a moment?"

And there it is again as Aggie thought this is what her boyfriend did all the time whenever she's around, going back from her and leaving again, "Sure," she said in a dry tone.

Trollex frowned, feeling that her girlfriend is not the troll he loves anymore, and Trollex left to meet up with the Prince of Funk.

With a sigh coming from her mouth and Trollex left, Aggie sat down, and played with little statues of herself and Trollex for their wedding cake.

"At least I get to hang with you, soap Trollex," She talked with a small statue of Trollex, "You'd never get so busy where you couldn't make time for me," then, she imitated Trollex's voice, "'Sorry, Aggie, I have a kingdom to rule. Bye!'"

Unbeknownst to Aggie, Demo came by to get something from her, but she found Aggie played with the little statues.

Then, Aggie talked to little aggie, "Looks like it's just you and me, soap Aggie," Then, she imitated his own voice, "Sorry. I've got to go stand on top of a cake. Bye."

When Aggie turned around, making her little self walk away, she saw Demo, staring at hher in disgust, "I came to get my guitar pick you borrowed from me. I'll just go get a new one."

When Demo left, Aggie was so embarrassed of himself.

Out of Aggie's pod, it was revealed that Demo was going to tell Aggie to come outside, but he was disgusted when he saw Aggie did with the small sopa statues.

"Demo, you were supposed to get Aggie. What happened?" Val asked.

"I am not going back in there!" Demo said before running away.

The Rock ambassador groaned and rolled her eyes, "I guess it's the boyfriend's role to get her girlfriend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes later, after Trollex talked to the other Trolls outside, who suggested that he and Aggie should take a break from making the presentation.

"Hey, Aggie! I'm back!" Trollex came by through the door happily.

"Hey," Aggie still answered with a dry tone.

Trollex tried to ignore that tone, and pretended to be positive around her, "You know, we've been working for this presentation for a whole day. I think maybe it's time that we should take a break from it," He slowly lowered Aggie's hands to put the small statues down on the table, "Besides, we're almost done."

"So, what are we going to do next? The night is still young," Aggie asked.

"What if we should go out? You know, a little date night"

"I don't know, Trollex. I don't feel like it."

Trollex then held Aggie's hands, pleading, "Aggie, please, give it a chance. I promise you'll enjoy it. Let's just go for a little swim for our date night. It'll be fun."

Aggie thought about it as she doubted this date night might be pointless, but her boyfriend insisted it, like this date might be a good opportunity to improve their relationship, "Alright. I do need a little swim at night."

The Techno King smiled and dragged Aggie all the way out of her pod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At above Techno Lagoon, the Trolls were waiting for the love birds to come with some Trolls brought their instruments, namely Barb, Val, Riff, Demo, Branch, and a few other Trolls as they were all hiding behind bushes and trees so Trollex and Aggie won't see them.

Delta was on a look out as she saw the Techno King and Master of All Music coming

"Alright, ever'one, they're here," Delta announced quietly as they readied themselves for their cues.

When Trollex dragged Aggie at the shore of the lagoon, he noticed seashells on the sand

"Hey, look, sea shells, here at the lagoon!" He picked up a purple seashell, and showed it to Aggie, "You like seashells, right?" the Magic Musical Troll nodded silently, "Great!" He continued picking up more seashells as Aggie followed Trollex.

While looking from the bushes, Poppy then whispered, "Okay, guys, it's our cue."

Demo nodded as he started to play his Classical guitar to begin the song

Rhythm and Blues: Oh

Snack Pack: (Kiss the girl)

Rhythm and Blues: Oh

Laguna: (Kiss the girl)

Barb grabbed her guitar, and played some notes softly.

Barb: There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

When Aggie took a shell from Trollex, and he heard the song, he started to blush.

Then, Barb made the music a little more rock with Riff playing the drums, Branch played his electric guitar, and Poppy joined singing with her.

Barb and Poppy: Yes, you want her

Poppy: Look at her, you'll know you do

Barb and Poppy: It's possible she wants you too
There is one way to ask her

Barb: It don't take a word
Not a single word

Barb and Poppy: Go on and kiss the girl

Holly and Buckaroo: (Kiss the girl)

When Trollex attempted to kiss Aggie as she was close to him while taking another seashell from him, she yanked away, snapping out of her thought of wanting to kiss him.

Seeing the 1st verse got the couple to nowhere, the other Trolls decided to push a little bit further as the leaders and ambassadors sang together.

Leaders sans Trollex and Aggie, and ambassadors: Sha la-la-la-la-la
My oh my
Looks like the boys too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl

Sha la-la-la-la-la
Ain't that sad?
It's such a shame, too bad

Barb: You're gonna miss the girl

Poppy and Branch: Go on and kiss the girl

McJagger and Darnell: (Kiss the girl)

Just then, Trollex had a thought to make this date night amazing as he jumped into the water, much to Aggie's confusion.

"Come on, Aggie, the water is not cold," he reassured her.

"Not for a Techno Troll like you," Aggie replied.

But Trollex still convinced her to join him as he extended his hand out to her. Aggie rolled her eyes as she couldn't reject the invitation as he took Trollex's hand. He slowly guided her down the water, and Aggie dropped the seashells on the sand, and her waist down touched the water.

When it's Val's turn to start the 2nd verse, Darnell added beat-boxing as he followed Riff's beat of the drums, Buckaroo played the harmonica, and Laguna played the clarinet.

Val: Now's your moment

Val and Melody: Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better

Melody: She don't say a word
And she won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl

Riff and Demo: (Kiss the girl)

Trollex and Aggie started swimming along as the King of Techno couldn't let go of his girlfriend's Classical hand. Their night swim turned into a waltz. Aggie didn't think she could dance in waltz underwater with her new physical parts, but Trollex was there to teach her.

Leaders sans Trollex and Aggie, and ambassadors: Sha la-la-la-la-la
My oh my
Looks like the boys too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl

Sha la-la-la-la-la
Ain't that sad?
It's such a shame, too bad
You're gonna miss the girl

Snack Pack, Laguna, Melody, Buckaroo, Gust, McJagger, Darnell, Rhythm, Blues, Riff, Demo, and Minuet: Sha la-la-la-la-la
Don't be scared
You better be prepared
Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la-la-la-la-la
Don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how

The waltz then sent them underwater where Trollex and Aggie continued to dance. Unbeknownst to them, the Techno Trolls were hiding behind corals as they watched their leader and the Master of All Music danced together.

Synth gestured his fingers to send a signal to his fellow Techno Trolls to switch the spotlights on. While the couple danced, every spotlight changed every second with all the colors of the rainbow. The song became softer to set up the romantic mood.

Poppy: You want to kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl

Snack Pack: (Kiss the girl)

Classical Trolls: Oooh

Country Trolls: (Kiss the girl)

Rock Trolls: (Kiss the girl)

As they danced with the colors changing around them, Trollex pulled Aggie closer as her ear was pushed against his chest, hearing his pixelated heart beating. The sounds of her boyfriend's heart made her feel something inside of her develop. She remembered how Aggie first started to develop feelings for Trollex when she heard his beating heart for the first time. Aggie even blushed when Trollex wrapped his arms around her so lovingly, making her pixelated heart beat louder than before.

Trollex wrapped his arms around his girlfriend tightly, wanting to make her feel his love for her, and let his heart beat for her to listen. He smiled and felt so comfortable hugging her lovingly

When they let go of the hug, they continued dancing in waltz, but with more emotions and grace.

Techno Trolls: La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la
Go on and kiss the girl

Funk Trolls: (Kiss the girl)

Techno Trolls: La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la
Go on and

Synth: Kiss the girl

At this part, when Trollex and Aggie's fins/feet/hoof touched the bottom floor, they jumped up back to the surface, which twirled in the air before diving back into the water.

Seeing that the two got into a romantic feeling, the rock side of the song proceeded with everyone singing.

All sans Trollex and Aggie: Sha la-la-la-la-la
My oh my
Looks like the boys too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl

Sha la-la-la-la-la
Ain't that sad?
It's such a shame, too bad
You're gonna miss the girl

Smidge led the other Pop Trolls to unleash glow flies that flew around the lagoon. Trollex and Aggie continued to twirl at the surface of the water, but slower. When they stared at each other's eyes, Aggie slowly formed the smile on her face, feeling that she's in love with Trollex all over again. Trollex beamed when he stared into Aggie's rainbow eyes, seeing them sparkle made him feel he wanted to kiss her.

All sans Trollex and Aggie: La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la
Go on and kiss the girl

Poppy, Val and Melody: (Go on and kiss the girl)

Trollex and Aggie were hypnotized by the song and each other's eyes as they slowly started to lean into each other's faces.

All sans Trollex and Aggie: La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la
Go on and kiss the girl

When they saw the moment, the Trolls stopped singing, but the music continued as Aggie placed her rock hand on Trollex's shoulder and her Classical arm around his back, and Trollex caressed with one hand on Aggie's cheek, and the other wrapped at the back of her hair and neck to make her lean a little closer.

Barb: Go on and kiss the girl

Barb was still singing but didn't notice the moment was so close. Poppy tapped her shoulder to make the Rock Queen stop singing. She opened her eyes, and stopped singing to watch the moment they've been waiting for.

As Trollex and Aggie leaned into a kiss, they stared at each other a little longer before slowly closing their eyes.

The Trolls were already intrigued and excited as they couldn't wait any longer.

"Go on!" Poppy squeezed her boyfriend's neck in excitement as Branch tried to breath.

Melody also squeezed her cousin's arm as Val tried to pull her arm off of her younger cousin's grasp.

Trollex and Aggie's eyes finally closed and their lips were so close to a romantic kiss...

Until a large submarine emerged from the water, causing the couple to flip into the air, and splashed back into the water at the back of the sub.

The Trolls sighed devastatingly as they noticed the couple hadn't kissed yet, and they were so close.

Then, the mouth of the submarine opened, and revealed to be Cloud Guy, stretching his arms in exhaustion.

"Phew! It took me all day and night, but I finally know how to work a submarine!" He said, then noticed a crowd of Trolls hiding behind bushes and trees with some musical instruments, "Why is everyone here? What's going on? Did I miss a party?"

Suddenly, he heard someone emerging from the water. The cloud saw the Techno King helping the Master of All Music getting out of the water.

"Don't worry, Aggie! I got you!" Trollex pulled Aggie up the shore, but Aggie yanked her arms away from his grasp.

"Get your hands off me!" She yelled angrily, losing her mood of romance as she marched off ahead of Trollex.

"Why? What did I do?" the Techno leader asked.

"I knew this date night was a wrong idea!" the Magic Musical Troll shouted before flying off at the direction back to her pod.

"Aggie, wait!" Trollex pleaded he floated off to follow her.

"Ho ho ho, what did I miss?" Cloud Guy chuckled as he turned to the Trolls, but Branch, Laguna, Lownote, Dante, Holly, and Melody angrily marched towards him, "Whoa, what are you guys doing?"

The 6 of them continued to approach closer towards Cloud Guy in rage as they grabbed the cloud, and threw him into the water.

The Trolls then walked off, murmuring disappointedly that they sang a romantic song for nothing.

When the Cloud Guy popped his head out of the water, Poppy then came to him, and said, "Cloud Guy, I like you and all, but that is not cool."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Aggie's pod, Aggie was still marching away from Trollex when they reached the living room.

"Aggie, please, talk to me!" Trollex cried.

Aggie turned around, glaring at Trollex, "Talk about what, Trollex?! I know this date would be a waste of time! And I did the best I can to control myself from getting angry at you!"

"Are you really angry? You know I really wanted to be here. You made it sound like you don't want to do this assignment."

"This isn't about the assignment."

"Then what is this about?"

"I don't know. It's just... I'm worried about our future together. Our relationship too. First, you're too busy for our relationship because you have a kingdom to rule, and next thing you know, our relationship levels dropped down to zero, and we would be friends in the future. Our octuplets deserve better than that!"

Trollex was confused. "Okay, I get the first parts... but I don't know what the last part means."

"It means maybe our relationship was a mistake from the start!" Aggie snapped as she went upstairs to her bedroom

Trollex felt guilty and upset about Aggie. He finally understood why she was angry at him today. She figured they didn't take their relationship seriously as they rather took things slow, but things got slower for them, and almost to nothing. He noticed the small statues of aggie and himself in bride and groom outfits for the cake, and stared at it. He sighed as he thought about his future with Aggie together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In her bedroom, Aggie sat on her bed while playing a keytar sadly.

Trollex walked into her guilt expression on her face as he knocked on the opened door before he entered.

"Aggie, I'm so sorry." Trollex started. "I've been so busy, I lost track of what's important for us"

"Maybe I overreacted." Aggie admitted, "I'm just worried that our relationship would take us nowhere, we would stay friends, and you'll completely push me aside."

"I promise I will never push you aside," Trollex caressed the back of her hair, "We've been a lot of things over the days. Friends, crush and admirer, and became boyfriend and girlfriend. And I would never regret choosing you as my girlfriend. Despite that we are different kinds of Trolls, I still want to be with you. We've always been great partners. And I'm so lucky to have you."

Aggie smiled, "Thanks, Trollex. I feel the same way. And I'm sorry I snapped at you all day."

"It's okay. I finally understand why," the Techno king nodded.

The two shared a hug, and Aggie put her guitar down, "You go home and rest, while I'm gonna go pack up the stuff for our presentation. I'll see you in the morning."

Trollex nodded as he planted a kiss on Aggie's cheek before leaving. While Aggie watched Trollex leave, she felt that after she finally confessed to her what's been bothering her and he understood, she felt so relieved, and hoping their relationship improve this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Trollex went downstairs, he noticed the little statues of himself and Aggie were still on the table. He looked around to see no one's looking, Trollex approached the little statues, and picked them up.

He imitated his own voice with the soap statue of himself, "'How am I gonna make it up to you, Aggie?'" Then, he imitated Aggie's voice with a soap statue of her, "'Bounce house'," Then, he imitated his, "'I have an idea. I'm gonna stay up all night and make your dream wedding cake.'"

Unbeknownst to Trollex, Barb came back to get something, but she watched him the whole time as Trollex played Soap Trollex and Aggie kissing each other, and dancing, until she saw Barb, staring in disgust at him.

"I came back to get my guitar that Aggie borrowed. I'll just go get a new one," Barb said as she left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, at his pod and in the kitchen, Trollex, who now wore a blue wedding tuxedo, finished baking the six-layer rainbow cake that Aggie ever wanted, which was on a cart in order for him to bring it to Town Center perfectly without any damage. Each layer is different colored as the top was pink, the next was purple, the third was blue, the fourth was yellow, the second bottom was orange, and the bottom was red. He put the soap statue Trollex and Aggie on top of the cake as the finishing touch.

Suddenly, Barb and Poppy entered the kitchen. They were surprised when they saw the six-layered cake in front of them, "Wow!" They exclaimed when they saw the cake.

"You really went all out!" Barb grinned.

"I stayed up all night making this. It's Aggie's favorite flavor, Cookies n' Cream. I used food coloring for the color of each layer. I wanted to do something special for her to let her know that she can always count on me," Trollex explained, "Now I have 10 minutes to get to the town center."

"Well, let me see how it tastes," Poppy was about to touch the cake with her finger.

"Hey!" Trollex slapped the Queen of Pop's hand away from the cake, "No one touches that frosting! All six layers have to be perfect."

Barb and Poppy nodded with agreement.

When Trollex pushed the cart with the cake on it, the cart hit a table, making the layer on top of the cake, where the soap sculpture version of Trollex and Aggie was placed, fell down to the table.

The young leaders were shocked, seeing the small pink layer splat on the table.

"All five layers have to be perfect," Trollex stood corrected.

Poppy then transferred the soap sculptures back on the cake as Trollex continued to push the cart out of the kitchen.

Trollex pushed the cart across the living and towards the door.

"We gotta go, gotta go!" the King of Techno chattered.

"Nice and easy. Nice and easy, Trollex," Poppy told him.

"Yeah, but we gotta hurry!" Since the cake blocked his sight, Trollex didn't notice that he continued pushing the cart towards the door without realizing he's at the edge, causing the front wheels of the cart to nearly fall, and this motion made the purple layer fall off all the way down, and crashed on the ground.

Trollex, Poppy, and Barb noticed the purple layer got squashed with critters starting to eat it.

"You know, four layers should be plenty," Trollex stated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the town center, on top of the mushroom, Aggie was already there waiting for Trollex with a crowd of Trolls watching. The other leaders present were also in the crowd, while their ambassadors were at the back of the mushroom stage as part of the seminar Poppy established. She brought the wedding budget board, and wore a white wedding gown. Melody was there too by Aggie's side as she was her "maid-of-honor".

"I'm so proud of you," Melody smiled excitedly, "I never thought I'd see the day when I give my favorite girl away!"

Just then, Branch interrupted the three birds, "Aggie, we're waiting for you to give your report. Where's Trollex?"

"Just give us a minute, you Highness! This is our special day!" Melody yelled as she patted Aggie's shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back down from Trollex's pod, Trollex carried the cake as he floated down from his pod, while Barb and Poppy picked up the soap statues from the fallen layer cake. Then, they saw that a soap sculpture version of Aggie lost its right arm.

"Oh! I made it down!" Aggie smiled victoriously, "That was the hardest part."

"She lost an arm, and it's the Rock arm," Barb showed the sculpture to Trollex, but he didn't mind.

"It's fine, whatever. Just put her on," Aggie said as Poppy and Barb put the two sculptures on top of the four-layered cake.

"All right, let's go," Barb said as she quickly dragged Trollex with her, but when she pushed him that hard, Trollex lost his balance, making him slowly stumble down, and the blue layer dropped on the ground .

"Barb!" Trollex scowled at the Queen of Rock.

"Sorry," She shrugged and grinned sheepishly, "But who really needs more than three layers?"

Barb and Poppy helped Trollex stand up while carrying the three-layered cake with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the town center, while Aggie worryingly waited for Trollex, Val noticed Melody was here and part of the presentation.

"What are you doing here, Melly?" she asked, "I thought you weren't part of this seminar."

"Did you really think I was going to miss one of my best friends' wedding?" Melody grinned.

"It's not a wedding. It's a budget presentation," the Rock ambassador corrected her cousin.

"Oh. Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm part of the council!"

"Where is Trollex?" Aggie sighed.

"Maybe he got cold feet, buddy," Melody whispered.

Aggie was annoyed about Melody's guess. She did realize this isn't a real wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the street, Trollex, Barb, and Poppy carried the cake as they almost reached the town center

"We're here, we're here!" Trollex exclaimed.

"We got it!" Poppy nodded excitingly.

But then, a Classical Troll accidentally bumped behind Barb, causing her, Poppy, and Trollex to lose their balance, making the cake wiggle, and the yellow layer dropped on the ground.

"Oh, come on!" The Techno King exclaimed frustratingly as Barb glared at the Classical Troll who bumped her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the town center, Branch, the ambassadors, and the other Trolls were impatiently waiting for Trollex.

"Aggie we can't wait any longer," Branch said.

"I assure you, he's coming," Aggie said.

"I've done heard that there befawe," Delta scoffed, "'Just running ta the stawe!" he done said. Ayn' ay nevuurr done saw him again," when Delta explained about her previous affair, Quincy, Essence, and Trollzart were still confused about what the Country leader was talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie was right. Trollex is coming. Barb pushed the other Trolls aside who blocked their way to give Trollex a way to get to the town center faster, and Poppy was behind him.

"Move it! Out of the way! Cake coming through!" Barb shouted as she guided Trollex out of the crowd.

"Almost there," Trollex murmured while carrying the orange and red cake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, buddy. I'll go find Trollex," Melody patted his friend's shoulder as she jumped down the mushroom. When she was about to leave, she didn't Trollex has arrived, and accidentally bumped onto him, causing the King of Techno to lose his balance, and fell with the remaining smashed cake all over his body and his wedding suit, "Found him!" the Pop/Rock Troll shouted.

Trollex picked a mush of cake and soap sculptures of him and Aggie, and rushed up on the giant mushroom stage.

"Trollex, you made it!" Aggie cried happily, but was changed to shock when she saw the cake mess all over her boyfriend

"I'm here! I'm here!" Trollex panted, "And I made cake!" The other Trolls were also shocked and confused, but snickered a bit, "It's cookies n' cream rainbo-, whatever. It's cake," Then he turned to Aggie, "I swear, it was six layers, it was rainbow, and had everything you wanted and was perfect."

"It's true," Poppy explained, "If you really want to see it, there's a layer down the mushroom, and on the streets, and under the tree, and in his kitchen room. Really, it's everywhere."

"I'm just happy you're here," Aggie laughed, and shocked when Trollex told her that he made the cake, "And I can't believe you made our cake," She also looked at his suit, realizing that the cake was destroyed, and saw his hand that he held a mush of cake, "We might not be able to eat it, but there's still enough to do this," Aggie scooped an icing of the cake with her finger and put it on the king's nose, just like a bride and a groom do at their reception, "That would've been a lot cuter if you weren't already covered in cake."

"Oh? Like this?" Trollex laughed as he rubbed the mush of cake all over Aggie's face, and now she's covered in icing as the leaders, ambassadors and few of the delegates laughed at this scene.

"This is sweet and all, but can you please start your presentation?" Branch interrupted.

" Shh! Ya'll ruining the mowment!" Buckaroo hushed and yelled at King of Pop from the crowd for ruining the couple's romantic moment. Then she told Trollex, " Oh, just kiss huurr already."

Trollex and Aggie smiled at each other and finally kissed romantically.

Everyone cheered and clapped for the fake newlyweds.

Synth threw raw rice everywhere.

Holly noticed this and asked, " Is that there raw rice?"

"Yeah, that was all I could get on short notice," the Techno ambassador answered as he continued throwing rice as Trollex and Aggie embraced each other lovingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, Trollex and Aggie already cleaned themselves from the cake mess, and decided to have another date night, taking a stroll. They liked their date night last night, until Cloud Guy ruined everything.

"I can't believe another day passed, and you're going back to Techno Reef," Aggie said sadly while holding Trollex's hand.

"Aggie, you know I'm king. It's my duty to watch over my kingdom," Trollex reminded her.

The two then found a small log to sit where they can rest from strolling and decided to talk about the situation of their relationship.

"I know, and I don't blame you. It's just... everytime you came to visit, your visit was short," aggie ... I don't think we did anything much together. Sometimes, your visit cut short."

"I'm so sorry, Aggie. I did try. I just... I'm sorry, I don't have the words anymore," Trollex answered sadly.

"Trollex, I know that you proved so much that you love me, but... I'm not sure if this is enough for both of us. Are we going to end this? And leave me... where I can't be with you anymore?" The Master of All Music started to cry.

"What? No! No, no, I would never do that. Never," Trollex pulled Aggie closer to give her a comfortable hug.

Aggie then wrapped both her arms around her king tightly, not wanting to let him go, and showing her love for him, "Trollex... I never hate you. I love you so much! It's like... I never came here just to find my True Colors, I came here... to find someone who could love me. I just knew, you might be the one. I'm so afraid this might not work for us," she cried even more.

The King of Techno then felt like crying as well when Aggie said about her fear of their relationship. He hugged her a little bit tighter while his left hand rubbed her back, trying not to hit her Classical wings, "No. No! We will make it work! We'll make it work, Aggie. I swear, we'll make this work for us!" He then pulled his head, and looked into Aggie's eyes while slipping his hands from her back to her face, "I love you so much, Aggie. I needed you in my life. I never thought of that because I never met you before. But when you came, I knew you were the Troll for me. And I promise, I will never leave you. I will never abandon you. No matter where I am, no matter where you are, I'm always here for you, and I'm always here," he placed his right hand on her pixelated heart, pointing that he's always there in her heart.

"I hope you're right," Aggie sniffed.

"Me too," Trollex nodded.

The two leaned into each other, and shared a romantic kiss. They were locked into each other's embrace, and didn't want to pull back.

Trollex then combed Aggie's hair with his right hand, while Aggie moved her left Classical hand to caress his cheek.

They pulled apart to breathe after a few minutes of kissing as they stared at each other.

"Should we go home?" the Magic Musical Troll asked.

But the Techno king shook his head, replying, "I rather stay here with you," he pulled her to kiss her again.

After that sweet romantic kiss, they pulled away, and hugged each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the Trolls found Trollex and Aggie slept in each other's arms, still sitting on a log. They must've tired themselves from crying and hugging before falling to sleep.

"Uh, Trollex, bro," Synth shook her twin brother's shoulder, "I think you should be heading back to Techno Reef. The kingdom is waiting for you."

This caused Trollex to wake up and yawned. When his brother told him about the kingdom, he nodded and slowly put Aggie down on the log to let her continue sleeping. But before he could leave, Trollex turned back to Aggie, "But... I can't leave Aggie. Everytime I leave, she thinks I don't love her anymore."

"But you still love her, right?" Poppy asked.

Trollex then turned to the Pop Queen, and nodded, "Yes. I do love her,"

Branch then added, "And she loves you. She even lets you go when you have a kingdom to run. She didn't want you for herself."

After hearing this from the Pop King, the Techno King turned back to the Master of all Music, who was still sleeping peacefully, and realized that her girl still loved him in so many ways, even if sacrificing her love for him "She really does love me." He said in his thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just half-an-hour later, Aggie woke up and yawned, and discovered Trollex wasn't there by her side anymore, and noticed her friends were beside her, watching her sleep for 30 minutes.

"Where's Trollex?" She asked.

"He already left, girl," Rhythm said.

Aggie frowned at the news, but she tried to be brave and understandable, "Well, he's the king anyway. He has a kingdom to rule, and I understand that," She got up, sighing, and looking away from her friends, "I just hope he'll come visit me again so... we can do anything together."

Suddenly, Aggie felt someone poking her at the back. When she turned around, she was surprised that Trollex was still here, and kissed passionately while her hands gasped her arms. She suddenly felt relaxed on this kiss, and kissed him back, while their friends sighed with "aww"s.

Trollex then broke the kiss, "I can't leave without letting you know," he combed her rainbow locks with his hand as Aggie smiled warmly. The King of Techno kissed his girlfriend one last time, "Always remember this, okay?"

Aggie nodded in response as Trollex kissed her on the forehead before zooming off.

The Trolls then watched Trollex floating away, and Rhythm and Blues stood beside Aggie.

"Girl, you're lucky to have the King of Techno as your boyfriend," Blues commented.

"I don't care if he's a king, girls. I love him no matter what," Aggie said.

"So, what are y'all gunna do next?" Gust asked.

Aggie didn't know what to do next, but she had an idea that came into her head, "What I should've done before."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Trollex made it back to Techno Reef, and straight ahead, most of his people are there, waiting for his return.

He swam to his DJ Booth, where Beat was over the DJ mixer.

"Hey, Beat, how was the kingdom?" the King asked his best friend.

"Eh, nothing much since you left. It's just 2 days, and we already missed you and your raves," the Beat Drop Button fish replied as he snuggled under his best friend's chin, to which Trollex hugged him back, "So, how was your girl?"

Trollex sighed when Beat brought it up, "A little problem, but we worked things out."

"You better be, buddy. You can't find a girl like Aggie," Beat said.

"I know. That's why I love her so much," Trollex sighed dreamingly, but he snapped out of it, and announced to his people, "Now, let's get this party started!" the Techno Trolls roared in excitement, "Just let me find my headphones," When the king turned to find his headphones, he realized they were not on his mixer, "Where are my headphones?! I'm sure I left them right here!"

When Trollex tried to find his headphones all over the DJ booth, someone already found them, and placed them on his ears.

Trollex gasped, and when he turned around, he was surprised that Aggie was behind him.

"Surprise," she giggled.

Trollex has no words to say as he just gaped before staring at Beat.

"She arrived before you did," Beat explained.

"Aggie... w-what are you doing here?" Trollex asked.

Aggie sighed, and confessed whole-hearted, "Trollex, I owed you an apology. I didn't make you think that I want you to choose me or your kingdom. I understood that you're the King of the Techno Trolls, and this is your home, you're in-charge of watching over your home. And... I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't visit you often, and I only came here to help with your duties and left. I should've visited to spend time with you too."

But Trollex smiled warmly, and held both of Aggie's hands, "Aggie, you don't have to be sorry. I understand you're doing your duties as the Master of All Music, and you only visited me to help me with my duties, and I never even think that you're making me choose, because I choose my kingdom... and you," he caressed her cheek with the back of his right hand, "And.. I know this is too soon, but... this will be your kingdom too."

Aggie chuckled at the part of techno Reef being her new future home, but she didn't think about that much yet. She pushed herself towards Trollex, and kissed him passionately and romantically. Trollex wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her back deeply.

They even forgot that there are a crowd of Techno Trolls watching, and yelled sweetly, "AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!"

Hearing the crowd cheering, Trollex and Aggie quickly pulled away, blushing in embarrassment.

Trollex then cleared his throat, "So..., do you want to make some music with me?"

Aggie bowed for her king, "It'll be my honor."

They swam behind the DJ mixer, and Aggie wore her headphone, made out of sea sponges, the two played Techno music with the mixer together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, this is the longest chapter so far. Longer than the chapter I made for McJagger and Laguna. This chapter is all about my favorite ship, Trollex and Laguna. I did notice I haven't make a chapter about them, and their moment in other chapters are very short, so I made a chapter all about them.

I don't own the song, Kiss The Girl by Ashley Tisdale.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me with this chapter, and borrow her OCs, Melody song, McJagger, and Buckaroo Ringer.

Since next month will be Valentine's Day, this might be a good chapter I made so far.

The "Kiss the Girl" scene was based from The Little Mermaid.

I hope you like this chapter. I am so close to the season finale!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 446 19
Long ago, the Pop Music Trolls were divided into two separate tribes on opposite sides of the river. For two centuries, the Trolls of the north lived...
6.3K 34 7
After The Events Of Trolls: World Tour, The Trolls Of All Music Learned To Appreciate Each Other's Differences And Work Together To Solve A Lot Of Cr...
14.3K 141 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
12.6K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...