Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Aggie the Babysitter

364 5 2
By Rally9933

The intro song concept doesn't belong to me. The lyrics changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future(future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb: (Let's rock!)

Branch: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Aggie's pod, she was making 5 pies all morning, wanting to share them to her friends. Suddenly, she heard her doorbell from her door living room as she zoomed out from the kitchen, and opened the door.

"Oh, hi, Aunt Delta," She found her Country Troll adoptive aunt standing in front of the door.

"Aggie, good graciousness you're here. Look, there's something a-happenin' in Country Corral, ayn' Queen Poppy sent me ayy lettuurr that there ay should be there. It's right impawtant, but ay can't bring Clampers with me because this here is ayy grown-up business," the Mayor of Lonesome Flats stuck her arm in her hair, and pulled out Clampers.

"Hey, Aggie," Clampers waved her hand as Aggie waved back

"So, ay hope ya don't maand if ya watch ovuurr Clampers faw me? Just today?" Delta hoped for a "yes" from Aggie

"Sure, no problem," the Magic Musical Troll nodded.

"Thanks, darlin'" The Country Troll smiled before giving Clampers and a big bag to Aggie before galloping away.

Aggie took Clampers in, and closed the door.

"So, what am I supposed to do with you?" Aggie asked Clampers.

Suddenly, there was a knock from the door as Aggie opened it again, and found a green Techno Troll coup and their son in between them.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Blush! What a surprise!" exclaimed Aggie happily.

"Master Aggie, we're glad that you're home. We came by to TrollsTopia to visit Coral's godfather, and he's in Techno Lagoon," Mrs. Blush explained.

"We hope that you don't mind watching our son for us?" Mr. Blush held her son towards Aggie.

"Oh, of course! I would love to babysit your little bundle of joy!" The Master of All Music cooed as she took Coral Blush with her Rock arm, while shifting Clampers on her Classical arm.

"Thank you so much, Master Aggie! We know we can count on you," Mrs. Blush said happily, then told her son, Now, be a good little Troll to your Master Aggie."

When the Blush couple waved goodbye at Aggie and their son, Aggie waved back before closing the door.

"Wow, I have two babies to watch over," She said to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time passed, she realized she agreed to watch 4 more Trolls as she couldn't say "no" to watched over 6 Trollings.

"Great, all six of them?!" Aggie freaked out as the trolling ran around

"Hey, Aunt Aggie!" Tiny Diamond came to her, "Are you sure you really understand the responsibility of watching over six of us?

"I can be responsible," Aggie said confidently.

"But this here time, y'all need-ta take care ov us, nahwt just play with us. Y'all have ta be responsible," Clampers reminded.

"Yes, I know. I will. I am!" Aggie saluted.

"Oh, and our parents wanted to give you this," the Funk Trolling named Enzo sent the document flying toward Aggie, and it hit the floor and unrolled several feet worth of notes "All of your responsibilities are on this list. "

Aggie eyed the list closely, "Whoa! That's a lotta responsi—" But she stopped short, straightened up, and saluted, "Consider it done. No problem. Everything is under control!"

The 6 Trolling looked at each, then glanced at Aggie.

"So, what should we do?" the Classical Trolling named Alto asked.

"Yeah, we're bored," the Rock Trolling, Shredder, added.

Aggie thought of something, "Oh, I got an idea, little friends! Look! Look!" She pointed ahead as she raced across the room and hid behind the kitchen door, "Where's Aggie? Where's Aggie?" She burst through, "Here I am!"

"That one was obvious!" Enzo said.

"Oh, how about this?!" Aggie came out in front of the Trolling, making funny faces, but the Trollings aren't amused, "Uh...think, think, think!" Then inspiration kicked in, "Aha!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the young trolls, all thoroughly confused, were pushed into view to sit at a little table set with a vase of flowers.

"Hey, guys, watch this!" Aggie said.

In front of them is a red curtain backdrop, a broom, and a stool, the Magic Musical Troll trotted in with a spotlight following her. Applause from an unseen audience accompanied her arrival, and she grabbed the broom to use its handle end as a microphone.

"Hey, you're a wonderful crowd here tonight! Where y'all from?" Aggie held the end out to kids. Shredder opened his mouth to answer, but Aggie yanked the "mic" up to herself, "Wow, that's great. You know, I used to have an aquarium, but I had to get rid of it because baby sharks couldn't fit in that small!

A drum kit played a quick sting to emphasize the punchline, but the response was only a dozen big-eyed, puzzled stares and a lot of silence.

"Get it? Baby sharks couldn't fit in a small aquarium?" Aggie repeated, and still nothing except for a distant cough. She continued, "The other day, I shaved my dog... and now she's a small-shaved puffalo!"

She zipped over to a snare drum and cymbal set up in a corner to play the sting herself this time, getting only a fresh wave of comments of boredom

"Yeesh. Tough crowd," Aggie said to herself, then moved in front of the stage, "Tell me about it," Now Aggie got a new idea, and kicked the broom and stool away, "Fine! I wasn't gonna pull off the showstopper, but you're a lovely audience and I think you deserve it!" She retreated entirely behind the curtain for a moment, and came back out with a rubber pig snout over her nose.

Aggie: First you jiggle your tail! Oink oink oink!
Then you wriggle your snout! Oink oink oink!
Then you wiggle your rump! Oink oink oink!
Then shout it out! Oink oink oink!

First you jiggle your tail! Oink oink oink!
Then you wriggle your snout! Oink oink oink!
Then you wiggle your rump! Oink oink oink!
Then shout it out! Oink oink oink!

First you jiggle your tail! Oink oink oink!
Then you wriggle your snout! Oink oink oink!
Then you wiggle your rump! Oink oink oink!
Then shout it out! Oink oink oink!

She sang fast at every verse, but the Trollings were still bored and unamused of aggie's attempt to cheer them up.

Aggie then skid across the floor and thumped against a cabinet, losing the rubber snout and jostling a can of pink pain loose so that it fell down, pouring pink paint all over the Magic Musical Troll.

The Trollings fell silent, then broke into happy gurgles and laughter at the sight.

Aggie smiled wearily, "There. See? Nothing to this babysitting business, "She keeled over backwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Aggie was looking through the notes of what she would do next on the list for the Trollings.

"Snack time. That's easy enough," She looked at each bag, and served baby food to the right Trollings on the table, "Okey-dokey. Eat up."

Twelve big eyes just stare up at her.

Aggie smiled and hoisted an empty bowl near her face, Like this. Num-num-num, num-num-num-num! Ahhh!"

Clampers stretched her mouth wide and leaned slowly toward her bowl. Aggie smiled hugely at the sight, but then Clampers leaned far enough out to knock the food off her tray. She came up with the hem of the cloth on a nearby table and started gnawing on it.

"No, Clampers, we eat food, not tablecloths," Aggie pulled the cloth off the table and out of reach.

Shredder then bang his arms on the table as his bowl flipped up and emptied itself over his head as well as the other Trollings. They were now starting to shout at each other.

"Uh, hey, guys, look at me!" Aggie stammered on the edge of panic. A lightning-fast tripped to the cabinet, and yielded a can of green paint, which she dumped all over herself.

After she poured out some of the stuff, the suddenly quiet kids started laughing.

Aggie then said dryly, "Yeah. I think I can see where this is going."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bathroom, Aggie filled the bathtub with steaming sudsy water. The Trollings were in front of the tub. But when Aggie closed the faucet, the kids jumped up with a happy yell and raced off, with Aggie in hot pursuit. Youthful energy and the slick tile floor combined to leave the harried sitter one step behind her charges at every turn, and Clampers started chewing on a towel to boot.

"Towels are not food, Clampers!" Aggie said

Clampers yanked the towel from its rack and raced off with it alongside with the other Troll children. The chase resumed.

"Drop it...drop it... ...drop it!" Aggie skidded to a stop by the tub and realized she lost sight of the Trollings.

The room has suddenly gone quiet, so she looked around with growing panic. Aggie approached the medicine cabinet with caution. A laugh from inside bugged her eyes out and brought her attention to the exposed blue hair. When she opened the door, she was met by the sight of six Trollings, but only for a moment, as they darted away again. Then,10 little feet, 2 fins, and 4 hooves were visible beneath the curtain of the shower. Aggie moved in, and she slid it open with a big smile. They barreled away through her legs, but she quickly caught them and deposited them in the tub at last. Her reward is a fresh wave of screams and tantrums

"Ooh, look, guys!" Aggie fished around in water, "Bubbles!" She brought up a hand-load of bubbles, and gently puffed them in the air, sending them floating overhead to mollify the Trolling.

Aggie then splashed again, generating more bubbles and putting a beard of soap suds on her face. Everything was sweet and light until a particularly large bubble burst above the Trollings. The Master of All Music shook herself clean.

"Look! Look!" She showed them a rubber duckie. She gave it a squeeze to make it squeak, and placed it on the surface, "Floaty things! Ooh, ahh!"

Her nervous laugh was met by the kids' happy reaction to the bath toy, and she smiled shrewdly and began to bring others in, dropping each into the tub. In order: a penguin and sponge, an inflatable crab and beach ball, a tugboat and snorkel with mask, a rubber life raft with paddles. Each addition was larger than the last. By the time Aggie finished, there was so much junk stuffed into the tub that the kids couldn't see. They went into a new tantrum, sending all the items flying.

She recoiled in horror as a sudden realization struck her: Enzo banged it with enough force to snap the pipe, sending a jet of water across the bathroom that drove Aggie out of the bathroom door. An irritated, sopping-wet Magic Musical Troll stuck her head back in. She has yet another can of red paint tucked under a Rock arm, glaring back toward the Trollings. In front of them, Aggie let the can's contents shower down over herself. The kids found this hilarious; but she didn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cleaned-up Aggie studied the list of responsibilities intently in her bedroom. Her perusal was interrupted by some rather unpleasant fumes wafting her way. She sniffed, and gasped as she realized that smell. She covered her nose and tried not to vomit. She glanced across the room and saw Alto and Shredder needed diaper change.

"Smells like someone needs me to changey-wangey their diaper-wiper right now-a-wow!" Any enthusiasm Aggie might have had for this task evaporated by the time she reached the end of this line. Uncovering her nose, she grabbed two fresh diapers from two bags, respectively for the baby Classical Troll and baby Rock Troll. As stealthily as she could, she worked her way toward the two stinky Trollings, zig-zagging between furniture, until she could climb into her bed, and perched herself over its footboard.

"Easy...easy..."

The approach of her shadow attracted both noxious Classical and Rock Trollings' attention, and they laughed and fled from her attempted diving tackle. Aggie stood up, found them nowhere in sight, and started across the room with a sigh. They have taken refuge behind the drawer. Alto giggled to himself, and drew a glare and growl from Aggie. Out in the room, she charged in after them and the ensuing fracas were marked by laughs, shaking furniture, clouds of dust, and a couple of flying diapers.

She put her head up long enough to get two fresh ones from the bags as they were placed next to the drawer, so she was able to reach the diapers from the bags. She then dropped out of sight to resume the brawl. The sound of a ratchet wrench started to make its presence. Shredder tried to crawl away, but Aggie dragged him back. A jackhammer is heard next. Neither of the two was wearing a diaper now, and the reason became clear when they looked up. Aggie has ended up with one around her hips, and the other on her head. Her smug smile turned to embarrassment once she realized how badly this endeavor had gone wrong, and the Alto and Shredder laughed and zipped away.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me!" Aggie groaned.

She sat down tiredly.

Then, Clamper approached next to her Funk foot, "Oh, it's okay, Cousin Aggie. Y'all know, y'all ken call Aunt Delta ayn' theuurr parents, ayn' tell them that there y'all can't do it," she suggested.

"What do you mean?" Aggie asked, raising a brow.

"Babies take a lot of work. And some Trolls are just not cut out to handle the responsibility," Tiny pointed

Aggie then started to feel offended, "Is that so, huh? You think I can't handle things on my own!" Now that she realized it, she felt she was almost getting tired as she pulled the diaper off her head, "Maybe because I haven't handled things on my own."

After a moment's hard thought, she straightened up with fierce new resolve, pulling the diaper down from under her, "Well, I can handle things on my own! So, listen up!"

When Aggie shouted, the 4 of the Trollings looked to her. She looked down at Tiny Diamond, Now, Tiny Diamond, don't ever give me a voice of reason because I know how to take care of young Trolls, so try not to be sarcastic over me, okay?!"

Tiny shrunk, and nodded.

Aggie then turned to the young Rock Troll, "Shredder, I know Rock Trolls like to play rough, but we can't play rough all the time to get what you want. Understand?"

Shredder just nodded.

Then, Aggie noticed the young Funk Troll wasn't paying attention as he jumped up and down on her bed, "Enzo! This is a bed. It is only to be used for napping, sleeping, and on occasion with permission, as a pretend old-timey Western fort. It is not a trampoline. So stop your jumping right now, mister! " She leaned towards Enzo's face as he smiled sheepishly.

Then, Aggie heard a splashing sound from the bathroom. She looked inside, and saw coral Blush playing on the sink with the faucet running.

She ran towards the sink, and grabbed him, "Coral, stop playing on the sink. You're wasting too much water!"

When she returned to the bedroom, she noticed Clampers chewing on the rubber cupcake, "And you, Clampers. We do not put anything in our mouth that we cannot safely and properly digest. So stop slobbering on that toy this instant!"

Clampers let the rubber cupcake fall from her mouth. Aggie grabbed every Trolling, and set them on her bed.

"Now, we have all had a very exhausting afternoon, and it's time for all good little Trolls to take their nap. So...fall asleep!" Aggie commanded.

All Trollings regarded her with dumbfounded, wide-eyed stares for a long moment, then dropped onto their backs and started snoring. Aggie eyed them with a smile and relieved sigh, pulled a blanket up over them, and gave each a kiss on the forehead, "Sleep tight," she whispered softly and tenderly.

She deposited two used diapers into a waiting trash can, and tossed the rubber cupcake into a closet.

"Now that's what I call handling things," the Master of All Music said to herself, walking out of the room.

When she was about to close the door, she noticed the Trollings were not on the bed anymore. Aggie gasped in horror

"Oh, no, no, no, no. Not good, not good, not good!" She rushed to the bed, and pulled the blanket away, "Kids? Where are you?" She leaped onto a pile of toys as they went flying in all directions, but no Trollings were found, "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" She tried to keep it together. She frantically peeked in one place after another, with no luck.

Then, a toy's squeak drew her attention toward the shut closet; stepping carefully to it, and she slid the door open. Clampers and Enzo were inside with Clampers nibbling happily at the rubber cupcake, a sight that completely blows Aggie's mind.

"Whoa!" Aggie set the two Trollings back on the bed, "You be good little Trolls now, and stay on the bed."

Then, a laughter bugged her out as he went to another closet, and saw Tiny and Shredder inside. Aggie sighed, and put the two Trollings on the bed with the other two.

"All I have to do now is find the last two," she said to herself as Aggie cautiously turned away. Then, the hapless Troll looked back to see Tiny, Shredder, Enzo, and Clampers were still in the bed. She cut her eyes away and back again just to make sure.

Next, Aggie slowly walked off as she emerged from her room, and was hit by another terrible thought.

"Alto? Coral?" She clicked her tongue, "Here Alto and Coral?"

A chance breeze toyed with the window curtains as the far end of the hall, and Aggie trotted warily toward the disturbance. She was brought up short by a ghostly, babyish giggle that reverberates through the stillness. She quickly looked back toward the bedroom door, then tilted up to the ceiling and down to a stair railing. The giggle was heard again and again at different pitches, with the overall effect of leaving Aggie's nerves strung even tighter than they already were.

"Alto? Coral Blush?" Aggie's voice shuddered

Two silhouettes passed very close, upside down, seemingly moving across the ceiling.

Aggie slunk back up, and only saw Tiny, Shredder, Enzo and Clampers, with the latter still squeaking the rubber cupcake with her mouth on the bed. Aggie entered the room, and sent something crawling on the ceiling. She looked everywhere to see what made the creepy giggle.

Now Aggie apprehensively lifted her gaze upward as the giggle asserted itself again, revealing the wayward young Classical Troll and young Techno Troll floating casually around on the ceiling. They gurgled cheerfully down at the overstressed nanny.

Aggie yelped in surprise, "You two can fly?!

Aggie flicked the lights on, and she started jumping up and trying to grab them, "You...get down here...this instant...young...colt!" She grunted between jumps, and crashed to the floor, ending up gasping for breath and doing her best throw-rug impersonation, "I'm responsible for you!"

Then, Aggie remembered that she could fly as well as she zoomed towards the ceiling, and grabbed Alto and Coral before fluttering down, and landed safely on the floor.

Suddenly, Clampers used her braided hair to sachet the toys from her bag,

She got the tumbleweed toy into her mouth, earning a glare from Aggie.

"No, no, no, Clampers," Aggie pulled the toy away, but Clampers switched to cactus toy, chewing it, "No, no!" Aggie took it, but Clampers chewed on the hat, "No!"

This too was snatched up, and Aggie gathered up all three toys, "I am the responsible one, and I said so," She put all the toys in Clamper's bag, and went into a lightning-fast blur of activity that leaves the bag wrapped with several turns of heavy chain and secured by a padlock.

However, she has barely finished securing it when a cheerful Alto and Coral Blush glided past.

"That goes for you too," She told them as she leaped out, and actually got her arms locked onto the two flying Trollings, "Gotcha!" Aggie exclaimed. But the two Trollings slowly start to lift themselves and her, "I think?" Then, Alto and Coral zoomed away, carrying Aggie with them, "Whoa!"

Their flight bounced the yelling babysitter off both walls time after time. One swoop carried her toward the ceiling and down the stairs, her rump banging against every single one. As they went into the kitchen, Alto and Coral dragged her the full length of a table so that she knocked over several trays of baked goods she made.

After three pies had splat against her face, she gleefully licked some of the fruit filling away, "Mmm! Flavorberry!" Her no-nonsense demeanor took root again. The flying Trollings hauled her, back and forth through the doors, "I'm—not—letting—go!—I'm—re—spon—si—ble!" Aggie shouted. She was also in for a very rough ride back up the stairs, but getting her chin bounced against them this time.

Alto and Coral flew into Aggie's room, the door swung shut and Aggie's Techno tailfin got tangled in the knob. It stretched out like a fluffy magenta rubber band, then snapped her back to slam against the door. She slumped to the floor, having lost her hold on the flying Trollings.

When Alto and Coral were flying freely, Tiny then told his fellow Trollings, "Come on, let's get out of this bed!"

The remaining Trollings followed Tiny as they jumped off the bed to play around.

"Oh, not you guys too!" Aggie cried.

The Trollings roamed around together, until Aggie lunged with a crazed grin and a laundry basket. This was clapped over them upside down, and in no time she had procured a roll of tape and wrapped several turns to anchor it to the floor. Throwing the tape over one shoulder, she leaned over the laundry basket with an even more unhinged grin.

"There! Now who's the responsible one?"

The Trollings have no immediate answer, but Tiny walked through one of the holes of the laundry baskets, and yelled happily, running towards his baby bag. Aggie was shocked at this. Then, the rest of the Trollings followed up by lifting off with enough force to snap the tape strands, freeing themselves. The freaked-out Magic Musical Troll watched Enzo and Shredder running around, Alto and Coral flew all over, Clampers broke the chains on the bag and got the fun stuff out, starting chew on one of the toys, and Tiny took out party horns from the bag and blew them very loudly.

By now, Aggie's irises and pupils have contracted to paralyzed points, her hair was on its way to a full frazzle, and she looked as if her brain might blow itself to the moon at any second. After a frantic glance here and there, her pupils dilated to ridiculous proportions behind brimming tears as she desperately fought to keep her composure. It was a lost cause, though, and she cut loose with a full-bore crying fit of her own. This one was so bad that two waterfalls of tears gushed from her eyes.

"WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her sobs and wails brought extreme playtime to a quick end as Alto and Coral descended to the floor, Clampers set the turtle down, Tiny Diamond stopped blowing his party horns, and they, Shredder, and Enzo looked pitifully at the crying Aggie. Trading a look of remorse for the havoc they have been causing, they slowly walked/flew off.

Aggie kept on crying until the Trollings walked in front of her with small cans of paint. They each carried a can with the colors that represented their respective tribes' music. They smiled broadly just before dumping the red, orange, yellow, blue, purple and pink paints all over themselves in a turnaround of Aggie's three run-ins with it.

Aggie wipes her eyes and giggles at the sight, "You know, you're right. That is funny."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Trollings took a nap together on Aggie's bed. Aggie smiled as she walked out of the bedroom. Then, downstairs, she saw how messy her living room and kitchen is. She started to get things cleaned up.

Later, the parents/guardian of each Trolling came by Aggie's pod together to retrieve their kids.

"Aggie! We're back!" Guy Diamond called.

"How done ever'thing go?" Delta flinched a bit.

But the grown-ups gasped when they saw how clean Aggie's home is, despite having more than one Trolling in the house.

"Are we in the right place?" The Funk Troll father wondered.

"Shhh!" Standing at the top of the stairs, Aggie shushed and tossed them a knowing smile while glancing briefly over her shoulder.

Upstairs, the Trollings were still sleeping. The grown-ups peeked in and kept their voices slightly lowered

Mrs. Blush gasped proudly, "Aggie! This is just...just..."

"...amazing, is what it is!" Mr. Blush continued, "We had no idea how responsible you really are."

A nod and smile passed between them, marking the idea that has struck them all at once.

"Would you be interested in becoming our go-to babysitter on a permanent basis?" Mr. Blush asked.

Aggie gasped in full shock, then managed a smile, Hmm...uh...let me check my schedule, "She pulled out a notebook, "I should be available a week from... never!"

A contented Trollings sigh drew her gaze back into the nursery so that she could see the toddlers

"Aggie!"

Hearing her own name from the youngsters touched the soft spot that makes up most of her heart. A smile appeared under two rainbow eyes that were slowly filling with tears, and she sighed happily. She turned to face the adults, "I have some free time on Friday."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a request for Sandrastar1 and Princessb237. Though, they only asked they want Aggie to babysit just Clampers, but I decided to add 5 more Trolls. One is Tiny diamond, other is Coral Blush, and the other three Trolling are from the end of the movie, Trolls world Tour. Since the young Rock Troll, Funk Troll and Classical Troll were unnamed, MasterClass60 and I decided to name them. Shredder for the young Rock Troll, Enzo for the young Funk Troll, and Alto for the young Classical Troll.

I decided to use the other intro, despite that Aggie didn't have visions in this chapter.

I got this reference from My Little Pony: Baby Cakes.

I hope you like this chapter. Please review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 672 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots ๐Ÿ˜ these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...
4.5K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
8K 234 21
after Succeding in the acapella Battle, Poppy and Ava now became Friends, But something was up......Poppy Got Urgent news from Clampers that she and...
108K 1.8K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...