✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

נכתב על ידי -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... עוד

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

³.¹⁰flashback

6K 239 67
נכתב על ידי -siriuslycv

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ DURING THE HOLIDAYS, ATHENA TOLD HER DAD AND THE AVENGERS about her nightmares and what was in it. Sirius or any of the Avengers didn't have a clue on what her nightmare was about, but Thor. The description of the man in green robes sounded all too familiar, as well as the six glowing gems. He explained that the six gems were the six infinity stones, each controlling an essential aspect of existence.

Then he explained that the man in green robes with the horns was his brother, Loki. He didn't know why the young Black had been receiving nightmares about this, when it had completely nothing to do with her. It left them wondering.

───── ❦ ─────

They were now back at Hogwarts. Classes have started, and the halls were filled with students. Currently, Athena and Hermione were late for History of Magic. They were running through the halls - well Hermione was running, Athena was being dragged by her. "Hermione it won't matter if were late, the ghost doesn't notice a thing." Athena explained.

"Still! I doubt anyone of the boys will write notes so we have to hurry!" Hermione ran, her grip on Athena's wrist tight. "Our first class back and we're late!"

Groggily, Athena replied with a hand rubbing her eyes. "You're smart M, you don't even need to go to class."

Before the frenzied girl could reply, they reached Professor Binns' classroom. Hermione was about to knock on the door and apologise but Athena caught her wrist and put a hand on her mouth. The Black opened the door casually as she let go of Hermione's wrist and pulled her hand back. She entered the room and headed to the empty spots next to Harry and Ron.

"What happened to you two?" Harry whispered.

"Hermione couldn't find her book." She replied casually, the ghost professor still not noticing the two late students.

"I don't even know why you bothered to go here. you could sleep in this class and he won't notice." Ron spoke in a low voice, crossing his arms and putting his head on it.

Athena nodded, "I know, but the crazy lady dragged me here so-"

"Shut up all three of you!"

───── ❦ ─────

"Okay Athena, welcome to SHIELD." Natasha smiled, her hand holding onto the smaller girls hand. In front of the seven year-old was SHIELD bases. The young girl had wanted to visit the place for a while now. Natasha and Clint had told the girl many stories of their training or time here. They didn't mention anything they weren't supposed to, only ones that are appropriate for the young girl.

Athena's jaw dropped. From the many workers or agents walking around to the enormous base, she was in awe. She could swear she's never seen so many people work in sync. "Alright, we don't want you getting lost so just follow me and hold my hand, okay?" The assassin told her. Athena nodded with one of her infamous grins.

They entered the building. People were confused as to why there was a child in there but shrugged it off as she was with Agent Romanoff. Nat gave her a tour of the place. Showing the training rooms, some offices or work areas. But she didn't show the girl rooma that were off limits.

They made their way down to last floor, about to walk into the last room, until another agent came up to them. "Agent Romanoff," The man called. "Can I speak to you for a second."

The older woman looked down to Athena, letting go of her hand. "Okay Fi, I need to talk to someone so I don't want you to go anywhere okay? Just stay here."

"Okay." Athena nodded, leaning against the wall. She made a quick glance at the name ID. Agent Phil Coulson. Natasha left the girl there and walked to the agent, the both of them walking away so that nobody could hear them.

Athena looked around the hallway, her eyes taking in the place. She didn't think that she would be visiting the place, not until she was old enough anyways. But she somehow managed to convince her trainer to let her.

Her eyes then landed on a door, then she suddenly felt a strange energy pulling her. Her mind went blank, and she couldn't do anything but feel attracted to sudden energy force. She was following the force blindly, as if there was a light to follow, except there wasn't.

She entered the room. It was filled with different shelves and cases. Walking further, she stopped. What laid in front of her was a blue, glowing cube in an open case. The girl didn't know what it was, but it felt as if something was forcing her to touch it. Reaching her hand out, the palms of her hands had made contact with the cube. A sudden energy force entered her body, feeling as if something inside her just unleashed. Then, her mind was back.

She was holding the cube in her hand, in a room. She immediately placed the glowing cube down, and ran out of the room. She quickly made her way back to where Natasha had left her, and stood there; pretending as if she wasn't just in that room, holding that cube.

───── ❦ ─────

Athena opened her eyes.

It wasn't a nightmare this time, but a memory. One thing in her mind just clicked, she now knew why the blue cube from her previous dreams/nightmares looked familiar. But she still had lots of questions running through her mind. Why was the cube at SHIELD? Where's the cube now? Isn't it an infinity stone? What was the energy she felt when she touched it and why did she black out? Why was she seeing these?

She shook her head as she sat up, trying to clear her mind of the questions. She looked around the room, thinking that no one would be awake but she was wrong. "'Mione? Why're you awake?"

"Athena? Oh, I'm reading- Did you have another one?" The brown-haired girl asked.

The dark-haired girl shook her head. "No, a memory actually."

"Oh, that's better, I guess. Are you alright though?"

"Yeah, it's just..." Athena trailed off, "I have a really strong feeling something bad is going to happen."

Hermione stood up from her bed, walking over to Athena's. "Oh hun..."

The girl embraced her friend in a hug, Athena hugging her back. "I feel like those nightmares aren't just nightmares..."

Hermione pulled away, her arms still on the girls shoulders. "What do you mean?"

"Those nightmares, they felt too real to just be nightmares." Athena started. "I think... they're signs, saying something big and bad is about to happen..."

And it's about to happen soon

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67.8K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
149K 3.6K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
1M 29.3K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
45.5K 1.3K 19
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomplete STARTED: 09...