Am I really just a fuck toy...

By YNZcat

Namjoon. A Mafia boss who's cruel and cold. Every girl he passes, swoons over him. He would love to have a fu... More

Beautiful
Spy
Met Again
Beginning Of A Beautiful Progress
SLEEPOVER !!!
Sleepover; Truth Or Dare
Notice
Fall
Wish Granted; Christmas Special.
Unsettling Start
Ey, Happy Birthday
Hotel De Luna; A New Year Special
Countdown ;A New Year Special Part 2.
A Pleasure Night; A New Year Special Part 3.
Happy Birthday Eonni!!
First Date
What They Had
Love?
Office
The Party; The Day Before
The Party; Namjoon
The Party;The Day Before 2
The Party
Announcement...
Imposter
Where It All Started
Horny
Found
I-
Hideout
Contract
Betrayal
Taehyung
Escape
Jackson
It Isn't Over Yet
Blood Pack
Not An Update, But Click
Am I Really Just A Fuck Toy?!
~Epilogue~
IMMEDIATELY READ
Random Facts About This Book

Family Dinner

233 11 15
By YNZcat

Namjoon continued to thrust in Jennie until he came along with her, the desk getting sticky from their juices.

Jennie panted, Namjoon still inside her.

"I love you Joonie, so so much"

"Me too" Namjoon replied with a peck on the forehead.

After 3 whole minutes of just enjoying each others presence, they pulled away to out their clothes back. But their outfits were now crumbled, just like my dreams.

Jennie swung her Chanel purse over her shoulder and looked at Namjoon who was busy cleaning their "mess" on the modern-dark oak table.

Suddenly, a chime was heard then some vibration.

Jennie became aware of it and opened her purse to shuffle through her stuff in looking for her phone.

She found it not long after and answered the call.

"Hi mom" Namjoon looked up at her and stopped wiping the table with a napkin and saw Jennie's face go nervous.

She was biting her lip and he kind of saw a drop of sweat on her forehead going down her nose.

He doesn't blame her though. He was also very, very, nervous about this. This was involving PARENTS for goodness sake.

"Hey Jane dear, how are you?" A sweet, kind voice asked through the phone.

Namjoon thinks that Jennie's voice must have come from her mother.

Jennie pursed her lips before answering.

"Oh uh... I'm fine. How about you and dad?"

Namjoon gulped and widened his eyes. Fvck, dads are scary to him,in his experience.

Jennie showed him to calm down by placing her palm in front of him, moving it back and forth two times to shut his thoughts off.

During that time, shuffling was heard from the other line and it stopped just as Jennie turned her attention towards the phone call.

"Hey Ruby"

Jennie's eyes lit up at the familiar voice.

"Dad!" she exclaimed as her smile grew wide.

"Me and your mother just wanted to tell you that we miss you. It's been so long and maybe we could catch up?"

Jennie thought, for a millisecond. Maybe even half of a millisecond. Because she responded fast.

"I'd love that"

"So maybe a family dinner?"

"Yes!" Jennie nodded happily and held her phone tighter and closer to her ear.

But she saw Namjoon and her smile faltered and she bit her lip.

"Dad..."

"Yes sweetie?" A worried voice quickly replied.

"May I bring someone? It's someone I'd like you to meet. It's important"

Silence was present as Jennie's father was thinking and Jennie and Namjoon were just standing there across each other in nervousness.

"Sure honey. We'll see you soon"

His father agreed but his voice sounded suspicious of who was the "someone" she was talking about.

Not too much to talk about right now, Jennie's mother ended the call with a warm goodbye.

Jennie pursed her lips and stuffed her phone back in her purse and looked at Namjoon who puffed out a sigh of relief.

He then threw the last napkin in the bin at the corner of his office. He really needed to move that closer next time.

"You want me to meet your parents?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow with that question and sat on his seat.

Jennie sighed and smiled.

"Yes"

Namjoon was in a difficult position now.

Meeting the parents means to him that their relationship will be secure. But he told the group that he doesn't love Jennie. That he's just using her for pleasure. But, does he though?

Sadly, pride is by his side so he was put in a difficult position.

But then he thought about it clearly.

The group didn't need to know and he could meet Jennie's parents so he he couldn't let Jennie down.

"Sure Ni" He gave a sly smile and went around the desk to hug Jennie.

Jennie smiled while Namjoon was clenching his jaw.

-

Jennie was left alone in his room in the mansion now. She could do a lot of stuff.

Cook, take pics, eat, go shopping, watch a movie, read a book, use her phone, go out, and all that. The possibilities are endless if you have money.

But for some reason, she doesn't feel like doing those things. All she wanted right now is some peace and alone time.

She just won't bother spending time with the girls since they're all busy recently. She doesn't know why.

Well, earlier they said;

"Me and these two will go out a bit" Jisoo said with a nervous chuckle looking at Jennie who was sitting on the couch with a book.

Rose was lost in her mind for a moment but made an 'o' when realization hit her and nodded, agreeing to what Jisoo said.

Lisa also nodded with a smile.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at the weird behaviour of the three and just shrugged.

"Sure, go out I guess"

"We'll be back before dinner, see you" then they left. Jennie all alone to just cook food for herself thinking of using her favorite apron.

"I mean, they're weird and everything but this is next level weirdness"

She sighed and walked from her bed to the balcony.

It was a special place for her since she can inhale fresh air and just forget her troubles, even for just a little bit.

The sky was clear and the gentle air blew on her hair, making it like it flowed with the wind.

But suddenly, life took a turn. Well at least for this moment.

Jennie felt dizzy for some reason and she looked at the world around her. It spinned making her more dizzy.

And here, the voice came back.

"Hello"

It all came back. The memories.

Jennie teared up but she knows if she showed him weakness, then that would make her look like she's vulnerable.

She is, but she prefers to show she's strong.

"Get out of my HEAD!" She screamed when she pain was present in her whole entire body and she felt could not stand anymore.

Her legs gave up and she fell to the cement floor with a thud.

"Oh, in pain? Good. That's what you did to me"

Jennie gritted her teeth and tried to stand but her body was wouldn't let her. Like something was holding it back.

"Now let's-"

"JENNIE!" A loud shout interrupted the magic that formed so the voice went away with its magic.

"Eonni..." Jennie breathed out when she saw Jisoo running towards her and knelt down.

A weight felt like it was lifted up from Jennie and she had her energy back.

She coughed up while sitting up with Jisoo's support.

"What happened?!" Jisoo's worriedly asked Jennie when they stood up.

Jennie sighed and shook her head.

"I don't actually know. But their is something I do know. It's that he's planning something bad"

"How are you sure about that?"

Jisoo eyebrows creased but Jennie just told her to now worry about it and left the room.

But her tiny figure popped up again from the door.

"Oh uh you should go. I'm gonna go change my clothes"

"Why?"

"CAN I HAVE SOME PRIVACY EONNI"

-

Namjoon and Jennie we're all ready to go.

I mean, just look at them.

"You ok?" Jennie asked while chuckling at Namjoon who looked very nervous. Even huffing like he was getting ready for battle, because it was for him.

Namjoon managed to smile.

"Pfft yeah. I'm Kim frikin Namjoon" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Let's go in" He nodded and they both went in Jennie's old house.

The moment Jennie opened the door, she was met with a big hug.

"NINIIII!!!" Jennie chuckled at her mom who hugged her very tight.

"Mom... Can't... Breathe..!" Jennie's mom immediately pulled away and Jennie took a few breathes.

"Sorry dear. Oh who's this?" she smirked as she moved her eyes between Jennie and Namjoon.

"Is this the" someone" you were talking about" Jennie blushed and her cheeks reddened that it was visible.

"Or should I say... Boyfriend?"

"BOYFRIEND?!" Jennie's father's voice boome throughout the whole house.

In a matter of seconds, her father came to the front door.

"That's him? Ok you. We have a lot to talk about"

Namjoon gulped and looked at Jennie who was holding back her laughter.

-

"My business? I'm the CEO of BigHit" The mother's eyes widened.

But the father remained serious.

"You might be a big CEO, but we still need to know if your intentions to my daughter are real" He's had trust issues ever since then from Jennie's last relationship.

Jennie looked at her father all, annoyed. Of some sort.

"Dad. No need to worry about me" Her father just glared at Namjoon who was peacefully eating.

Jennie's mother held his arm.

"Honey, just let her be. She's more than 20 years old. Pretty sure she can handle herself" The father seemed relaxed about it quite a bit.

"Fine. But I better not see her crying or you will dang done it" He huffed and continued eating.

---

OMGGGG!!! Thank you so much for 1K reads! I've never achieved this goal before. I wanna thank my followers. Thank you for following me.

To the silent readers- thank you for reading! Please don't be shy to comment anything. If you have hate towards something or I made a mistake don't worry about pointing it out. It's appreciated here. Feel free!

To the one who votes- thank you very much. When you vote, you're adding a vote to a vote so the more the votes this story gets for each chapter, more people can find it!

To the people who comment- I appreciate the kind words. You're all just... UwU. Just know that you can also, as I said earlier, pinpoint the mistakes of the story to make it better!

Also thank you to the people who put this on their libraries and who encouraged me.

Should I do a Q&A or is it too early for that?

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
207K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...
6.8K 429 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...