Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates

336 2 0
By Rally9933

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Country Corral, Poppy, Smidge, and Aggie visited Holly's pod as she invited them to bake a cake with her.

"Hoowee! This here is gonna be the greatest gerl baking tahm ever, ya'll!" Holly put her mitten on.

"Thanks, Holly. Thanks for inviting me, Smidge, and Aggie. We're glad to help you make your chocolate cake," Poppy smiled.

"Ooh, this here is gonna be so much fun, ya'll! Ay can't wait faw ya'll ta bake my family's chocolate cake," When Holly opened the drawer to get some chocolate bars as her ingredients, she found out her drawer was empty, "What?! What done happened ta my chocolate, ya'll?! Ay just stawed them all ayn' done kept them here yesterday!"

Poppy, Smidge and Aggie approached to Holly's sides, and noticed the drawer is completely empty, not a single chocolate left

"Someone stole them," Smidge said.

Poppy then comforted a crying Holly, "Don't worry, Holly, I'm sure there's more chocolates back at the market,"

Suddenly, Branch ran into the kitchen, panting and sweating from all that running.

"Poppy! Poppy, glad that you're here!" he was catching his breath.

"What is it, Branch?" Poppy asked.

"The chocolates, all over TrollsTopia, they're all gone!" the King of Pop reported as the girl gasped in horror.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the center of TrollsTopia, the Trolls gathered together when they found out the chocolates they stored in each of their homes were gone.

"Everyone, please, calm down!" Poppy announced from the top of the giant mushroom, "I know we've been running out of chocolates, but maybe we should use other sweets that chocolates,"

"But chocolate is one av the greatest sweeds there is. Chocolate done gave us awful hot cocoa," Gust held a cup, which was the last cup of hot cocoa left.

"Or chocolate ice cream," Biggie held an empty ice cream gone.

"Or hot chocolate fudge," Demo added.

"Or chocolate bunnies!" Keith shouted.

The crowd of Trolls began to clamor in horror as they talked about what would life be for them without chocolates.

Poppy then admitted, "Okay, okay, I can take it all back. Chocolates are important, and I don't think they just disappeared all of a sudden. Obviously, someone stole them all and wanted to take the chocolates for him or herself."

"Well, let's find out," Synth said when he stepped forward with Poppy moving aside. He made his hair in a megaphone, and shouted through it, "Which one of you is the culprit?!" the feedback sound of Synth's hair megaphone made the Trolls cover their ears, and no one spoke who did the crime, "I know you're there!" Synth shouted again, making the Trolls cover their ears again.

Branch made the Techno ambassador stop by karate-chopping between Synth's hair and hand.

"What we need is a detective that can solve this mystery," Branch suggested.

"Ayn' ay know thay ...err raheet Troll faw thay ...err job," Holly then cupped her fingers and let out a shrill whistle.

Suddenly, the four trolls heard rapid galloping as Buckaroo leaped onto the stage with Poppy, Branch, and the ambassadors, tipping her hat while saying "You call?"

"Buckaroo, you're a detective?" Poppy asked in surprised.

"Only the best detective in all ov Lonesome Flats," Holly giggled

"Yep, that there Buckaroo is thay ...uhh greatest detective there is," Gust added when he spoke through the crowd.

"Buckaroo, we have a chocolate crisis here. They are all gone," Branch told the detective Country Troll.

"Yes, ay have done heard, ayn' there's naw mystery ay can't solve," Buckaroo declared as she pulled out her magnifying glass from her pocket, "Buckaroo Ringer is on thay ...uhh case!"

Buckaroo: Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Ay'm gonna catch me ayy thief!
Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. That's my firm belief!
Whoever you are, ay'm right behind ya! Bet your hooves!
Ay'm gonna find ya! Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

Ay'm gonna catch me ayy thief!

Chocolates! Everyone wants ayy bite.

Ay'm gonna find it! Ay won't stop looking, Day aw naheet!
Oh, ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this and put an end to ya grief.
Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Ay'm gonna catch me ayy thief!

If ya think that you can run from me, well, start to second-guess.
'Cause once Ay get ya under the light, one way or another, ya gonna confess!

Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this and bring back some relief.
Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. That's my firm belief!
Ay'll find out what, where, when, why, how, and who. You can out on Detective Buckaroo.
Oh, ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Ay'm gonna catch me ayy thief!

Ay won't stop searching till all chocolates are found.
And if ya try to stop me, then put 'em up!
'Cause, this gerl won't back down!

Oh, ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. That's my firm belief!
Ay'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Ay'm gonna catch me ayy thief!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Holly's kitchen, Buckaroo looked on the kitchen floor through her magnifying glass to look for clues, "Hmm,"

"Well?" Holly asked worryingly.

Buckaroo stood up while rubbing her chin. "It's ayy mystery that there ay nee quiet tahm."

"Y'all her her, gerls. We have ta leave huurr alone ta solve this here mystery," Holly told Poppy, Smidge and Aggie as the three girls walked out of the kitchen to give buckaroo space to think.

But Aggie was the only one left in the kitchen with Buckaroo.

Aggie quietly tip-toed closer to buckaroo from behind as she greeted, "Hi, Buckaroo."

"Mastuurr Aggie, ay need-ta concentrate," Buckaroo waved a hand on her, gesturing to leave her alone.

Aggie understood this as she was about to leave, until she noticed colored glittered on the floor. She bent down, and wiped the glitter on the floor, letting them stick on her Classical hand.

"Hmm, glitter..." She sniffed a little on it, "With glue."

"What?" This caught Buckaroo's attention as she was over Aggie's shoulder, and took some glitter from the floor. She observed it through her magnifying glass, and said, "Y'all was right, this here is glitter, ayn' it done came loose frawum a-bein' glued ta ayy scrapbook aw something"

"And look at these footprints," Aggie pointed to the footprints next to the glitter. The footprints were brown with toes on top of each of them

When Buckaroo looked at the footprints with her magnifying glass, and touched the footprints, she declared, "Hmm, the footprints are done covered with melted chocolates, ayn' they are dry. It means thay ...uhh culprit stowwl thay ...uhh chocolates throughout thay ...uhh naheet."

"And the footprints are made with two feet."

"Means, this here culprit is eithuurr ayy Pop Troll, Rock Troll, ayn' bipedal Funk Trolls. Certainly, it's nahwt ayy quadrupedal Funk Troll because they done used four legs. Nahwt ayy Country Troll because we have hooves, naw toes at all. Nahwt ayy Techno Troll because they should have because they done made fin prints. Ayn' nahwt ayy Classical Troll because they ken fly ayn' they have awful small feet. These are average-sized bipedal troll footprints"

"Great, all we have to do is find a Pop, Rock or bipedal Fun Troll culprit, and we'll solve the mystery! Let's go!" Aggie exclaimed before trying to zoom out.

But Buckaroo held the Magic Musical Troll's Techno tail to stop her, "Slow y'all's rolls, Aggie. I'm sure our culprit within these 3 tribes won't confess even if we catch them, ayn' it could be anyone. We have ta look faw mawe clues."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there off, Buckaroo and Aggie made stops at one home of each section of TrollsTopia to find clues of stolen chocolate case.

The went to Minuet's room, and while investigating, Buckaroo noticed a strand of pink hair on the floor, "Pink hauurr," she used a pair of tweezers to pick it up and place it in a plastic bag, sealing it shut.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, they went to Rock Hollow to investigate Demo's empty box where he used to store his chocolate.

Next to the box was a small blue flower, "A blue flower," Aggie picked it up as she thought she saw this flower before, but she can't put her finger on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been hours, and Buckaroo and Aggie still couldn't figure who the culprit was as they headed out of Vibe Town.

"I know this culprit is not a good cleaner, but we still don't have any idea who did this crime," Aggie groaned.

"Patience, Aggie, solving ayy crahm isn't ayy rush unless it's ayy test. We ken catch that there culprit, ayn' TrollsTopia will have all the chocolates they nee," Buckaroo said.

Suddenly, Aggie felt there was a vision coming.

Buckaroo stepped on a tangled rope, and a giant heavy crate was about to fall on top of her.

After the vision, Aggie's jaws dropped in horror that Buckaroo was going to get killed by a crate.

Buckaroo saw her horror-dazed expression as she asked, "Whoa, what done happened ta ya? Y'all look like ya has just done saw ayy ghost a-flyin' by."

Aggie shook her head before saying, "What? Oh, no. Nothing. I'm fine."

When Buckaroo proceeded on her case, Aggie began to fear about her vision. She wanted to tell Buckaroo, but she knew she won't believe her or she'll tell the whole Troll Kingdom about her vision. She has to keep herself quiet until she has to be sure her vision is close to come true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been another hour, and it's almost the end of the day, and there was no lead to the culprit.

"We're getting nowhere! This here culprit sure were darn good at a-hidin', but nahwt ayy trace cleaner!" Buckaroo shouted, until she saw a shadowy figure coming from the bushes. The shadowy figure was alerted when buckaroo saw her, and ran away, "Hey, get bak here!" Buckaroo galloped fast to catch the culprit.

"Buckaroo, wait up!" Aggie flew after her.

The shadowy figure was fast as she used her hair to swing from one branch of a tree to another to escape fast.

Buckaroo watched the culprit going further as she figured where she was heading to, "She's a-headin' ta the fawest!"

Aggie stopped, and realized that her vision took place in the forest where Buckaroo stepped on the trap that could kill her, "Troll Village. No, wait, Buckaroo!" She flew in front of the Country Troll as Buckaroo stared at Aggie suspiciously, "Look, we're never gonna catch her in time. Uh, m-maybe we should go near Techno Lagoon. Yeah, she must be heading there."

"Alraheet!"

When Buckaroo agreed, she and Aggie went to a different way to get to Techno Lagoon faster than the culprit.

But when they got to the beach of Techno Lagoon, and wait for few minutes, they realized the culprit was nowhere in sight

"Ugh! She must've done got away," Buckaroo threw her hat on the ground angrily.

"I am really sorry, Buckaroo." Aggie said in guilt.

"That there were some plan av yours, Aggie. Ugh! this here is why ay wawk alone,"The detective crossed her arms and retrieved her hat from the ground before walking away from Aggie.

"Work alone?" The Master of All Music then followed her, "Hey, Buckaroo, I know you took your detective work seriously, but you need a friend to work with you."

"Ay don't nee ayy friend at wawk. Ay have lots ov friends, but nahwt faw wawk. Solving mystery is naw fun stuff. Like ever'body done said, 'if y'all want something done right, y'all just have ta do it yurrself'!

"Where are you going?"

"Solving this here mystery... alone."

When Aggie saw Buckaroo going back into the forest where the big trees are and her vision possibly took place, Aggie rushed towards Buckaroo to stop her, "Wait, Buckaroo! You can't go here, take another way,"

"What is awful wrong with y'all? You've been a-leadin' me ta awful wrong playes lately," Buckaroo yanked her arm off of Aggie's hold, "Are you hiding something?"

"What? No."

"Do y'all have some secret? Are y'all thay ...uhh one who's been stealing thay ...uhh chocolates, Master? because someone who done lied ayn' led me ta ayy goose chase is thay ...uhh guilty Troll."

Aggie then decided to go for broke as she shouted, "No, I didn't steal the chocolates, and... I had a vision that you were going to get killed!"

Buckaroo was in silence while still angry before saying, "What?"

Aggie then took a deep breath and decided that now, more than ever. She had to tell Buckaroo so she could save her from getting killed, "This may not sound believable, but... I'm psychic. I had a future vision that you were going into a trap, and a giant crate fell on you,"

But Buckaroo scoffed as she didn't believe her, "Pfft. Future visions?! There's naw such thing as future visions. Ya just done made up ta convince me ta stop the mystery just ta covuurr the culprit."

"You know I never made stories up, and I never cover up a culprit,"

Buckaroo crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, saying sarcastically, "Oh yeah, if y'all's 'vision' is about me a-walkin' into ayy trap ayn' ayy heavy crate a-fallin' on me, then where is the trap around here?" When she asked, Aggie just remained silent as there were no traps around that she saw in her vision, "Yeah, that's what ay done thought."

Buckaroo turned and walked away without looking back at Aggie. The Magic Musical Troll just rubbed her arm in shame. She knew that a Troll like Buckaroo won't believe her. This is one of the reasons why Aggie can't tell anyone about her newly-found ability.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Troll Forest, Buckaroo kept passing through bushes and plants as she rubbed the leaves off of him.

"Ugh! Future visions. Who does that there Troll think ay am?" She murmured, but didn't notice she stepped on a rope, causing the trap to release a heavy crate above Buckaroo that was supposed to be hanging on a branch of a tree. Buckaroo looked up, and saw the crate falling on her in horror.

"Buckaroo, look out!" Aggie zoomed in as fast as a hummingbird, and pushed Buckaroo away before the crate smashed into pieces when it hit the ground. Buckaroo and Aggie stumbled on the ground and grunted in pain. Aggie got up, and offered a hand to the detective, "Are you okay?"

Buckaroo was frozen in fear at first, but she took Aggie's hand as she got up, "Whel, put me in thay ...err truth box, y'all mighty are psychik. Y'all done told me ay were gonna walk into ayy trap ayn' the crate would fall on me, ayn' it done happen. Ayn' ay would be done killed if y'all didn't follow me ayn' save me. I'm sawry ay didn't believe ya."

"That's okay, few Trolls act the same," Aggie said.

"Who else done knew y'all done had visions?" asked Buckaroo.

"The leaders. Barb didn't believe it until a heavy bag hit her. The ambassadors. There was also Melody, Laguna, Gust, Rhythm, Blues, McJagger, the Snack Pack, and Prince D."

"Dang, even Holly ayn' Gust done knew? why done they nevuurr tell me?" "It's my fault. I told them never to tell anyone because it's weird that I have future visions all of a sudden, and Rhythm, Blues and Laguna were still trying to find some answers why I had these visions."

"Well, leave me flattered, honestly, if ay done believed in ya at ferst, ay would say it is ayy mighty grand ability av yours," Buckaroo admitted.

"Really?" Aggie looked up to buckaroo in disbelief.

"Yes, ay mean ya just done saved my life. Ayn' ay owe y'all. Faw a-savin' my life, ay won't tell anyone about this... whowwl vision thing."

"Promise?"

"Mark my words."

"Thanks..., but the problem now is we still can't find the culprit," Aggie sat on the log and frowned

"Yeah, ayn' the clues was still nahwt enough faw us ta faand huurr," Buckaroo sat next to her.

Aggie then took out a bar of chocolate from her hair, and offered half of it to Buckaroo, "Chocolate?"

"Why nahwt?" Buckaroo took a piece, and ate some, "Where do ya get these chocolates? Tt tastes so awful new"

"Oh, this chocolate brand was from my home. I brought some along for my journey here. I kept it safely in my hair so no one would steal them," Aggie explained, until she realized the chocolate thief didn't steal her chocolate, "Wait, I have a spare chocolate bar! I got an idea!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, back at Pop Village, Buckaroo and Aggie set up a trap for the culprit as Aggie left her chocolate bar on the ground, and the two hid behind a large rock.

"Are y'all sure this here plan would wawk?" Buckaroo asked.

"Trust me. If a chocolate thief wants chocolate, she never resists chocolates!" Aggie reassured her. Then, she can sense the shadowy figure coming, "Someone's coming!"

When Buckaroo and Aggie hid behind the rock, the shadowy figure quietly hid behind bushes and mushrooms, until she was close to get the chocolate. Before the shadow figure can grab the chocolate, Aggie released the ropes, and a cage dropped on the culprit.

"Ha! Gotcha chocolate thief! Buckaroo yelled as she and Aggie came out of hiding.

When they approached closer. Much to their shock... it was Poppy in the cage with chocolate all over her face

"Queen Poppy!" The detective and the Master of All Music gasped.

"Hey, guys," Poppy smiled sheepishly.

The commotion got every Troll's attention as they ran to wherever the sound came from.

"What's going on?" Val asked.

"I heard there was a connotation, and..." When Peppy walked out from the crowd, he gasped when she saw his own daughter trap in the cage with chocolate all over her face, Poppy, you stole the chocolates?!"

"I can't help it! They are so good!" Poppy sounded like a mad Troll, craving for chocolates.

Buckaroo face-palmed and realized the clues were so obvious, "It all makes sense now! thay ...uhh pink haer, thay ...uhh flower, thay ...uhh glitter, it were all ya!"

"The pink hair matched, the blue flower matched on your crown, and obviously the glued glitter for scrapbooks," Aggie added.

"Dang, Poppy, faw ayy queen, y'all sure are chocoholik!" Holly complimented.

"I'm sorry, guys. Let me make it up to you all. Please," Poppy pleaded as Buckaroo and Aggie had an idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, instead of imprisoning the Queen of Pop, the girls made her recreate the chocolates she ate with sugar and cocoa beans in a giant barrel of it, similar to the giant container of glitter.

"This is a good idea, girls. Giving Poppy a task to make new chocolates, we will have enough chocolates for the whole TrollsTopia." Branch told Buckaroo and Aggie.

"Yeah, and it's not so bad to make a whole pool of it," Poppy added as she kept stirring the chocolate with a long stick

"Thanks faw solving the mystery, Buckaroo. We would nevuurr know who were the chocolate thief without y'all," Holly thanked her

"Thanks, but ay also have ta thank Aggie. Ay would nevuurr solve this here mystery without huurr. She done saved me when ay almost done got done killed by that there heavy crate," Buckaroo gave the extra credit to Aggie.

"Aww, I was just helping a friend, that's all," Aggie blushed, "But here's one thing I'm wondering. Who was trying to kill Buckaroo with that crate?"

The Trolls then looked up to Poppy as they thought that was her

"It wasn't me!" She exclaimed

"Oh, sorry that was me. It's one of my traps if there's a wild critter attacking the village," Branch confessed

"Ya should put some labels on y'all's traps, Branch," Buckaroo told him, then turned to the Magic Musical Troll, "Whel, Aggie, like ay done said befawe, ay would nevuurr solve this here mystery without ya, ayn' what ya done said earlier..., ya was raheet. Ay do nee ayy friend at wawk. As much as ay like wawking alone, ay wouldn't solve the mystery that there awful easy."

"Well, you can find a partner so you won't be alone," Aggie suggested.

"Yeah..., ay think ay already done found one," The detective pulled out a rainbow cowgirl hat that had a golden, sparkly A on it, similar to Buckaroo's horseshoe, as she placed the hat on Aggie's head, " How'd ya like ta be my partnuurr in the detective agency, Master?"

"Really?" Aggie gasped happily as Buckaroo nodded at her, "I'd be honored!"

Aggie bowed with honor, and she and Buckaroo shook hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for boring her OC Buckaroo Ringer, and her theme song. I also based some scene from her mystery chapters. Also, thanks to this author for helping me with the title.

Visions:
Aggie saw a heavy crate falling onto Buckaroo.

Hope you like my chapter. Please commen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 64 8
A week later after the event of Trolls: Music In Life, Aggie still tried to find a way to earn her true colors with the help of the leaders of the si...
29.6K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.
6K 121 26
A lifetime achievement between harmony between the 6 music tribes, Pop, Rock, Techno, Classical, Country, and Funk, the Trolls have gotten closer and...
12.6K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...