Torture

By mrxble

"If he loves you.." "He would do anything for you" "even kill for you or maybe worse?" Disclaimer: Disturbin... More

Introduction
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/

/29/

755 21 7
By mrxble

I punched him multiple times, causing him to bleed from every part of his face. "Who is the loser now, huh?" and with that I punched him the last on his nose. I could feel how his nose cracked, while I hit it with my fist. He looked down tired and was covered in blood. His own blood. Blood. I looked at his blood, dripping down to the ground. I saw blood the first time again for months. My eyes analyzed every single detail of it. My body reacted directly to it, my dick tingled. Fuck! What is happening to me?

I left Ashton alone there and went to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and put down my jeans and boxers. I hold my dick and quickly rubbed it. After a minute I cummed and I opened my eyes. I saw Eva. The stunning Ms Anderson. Suddenly, I realized what I just did. I pulled up my jeans and boxers and pushed my back on the wall. I started to scream and had a attack. I punched the wall many times, causing my hand to bleed. Why me? I just want to be normal! "Fuck you!" I screamed as loud as I could. This is all dad's fault. This fucker was just an bastard to me.

My hands hit my face and all the blood was now on my face. I looked into the mirror and saw myself as a kid. Behind me my father holding a knife against my throat. Smiling with his devilish smile. I punched the mirror and breathed heavily, trying to regulate my breath to normal.

I opened the door and walked through the hallway to the living room.
Eva walked out of the kitchen and as she saw me she looked terrified and ran to me.
"Stephen! What happened to you. Oh my god!", she said trying to figure out, why I am covered in blood. I could not open my mouth. Not a single word. Nothing. I need you, was the only thing I could think of.
"Stephen, talk to me.", a tear dropped against her cheek.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and Eva was standing in front of me, cleaning the blood on my face. "Talk to me, baby.", I just looked into an empty space. My soul was out of my body, trying to discover the area. I tried hard to fight against it, but I felt empty inside. "Stephen.", Eva said, but I could only hear the echos. I'm going to die. I love you, Eva. Suddenly, the only thing I could feel was a kiss. A kiss, which brought me back into reality. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I opened my eyes and tears were building up and a single tear dropped down, from the big sea of tears. "Eva.. I..", I could not end the sentence, as Eva put a finger on my lips. "Sshh. It's okay, come here.", she sat down on my lap and hugged me tightly. "I'm here for you Stephen. I will always, no matter what. I love you.", she said and after that went silent, only hugging me.
In this moment, I realized that this woman right here, was the only reason, why I am still alive.

I woke up and saw the sunlight hitting my face as always, my eyes were trying to adapt to this brightness as I rubbed them.

I looked around, trying to look for Eva but no sight of her. Where is she? I turned around to my left and saw a little note in a red envelope. Like me, I thought and smiled while reading it.

Good morning, baby.
If you are awake, come downstairs ;)

I stood up and went downstairs hoping to finally see the woman, who I am crushing more every single day. "Eva?", I said, hoping she would answer but nothing. I went to the kitchen and saw the diner table from here that it was fulfilled with food. I walked towards the table and found another letter.

You can only get the next hint,
if you eat :)

I laughed " Well.." and sat down on the chair and ate the delicious breakfast. After 30 minutes, I finished and I heard little footsteps. I stood up and went into the living and saw another letter on the couch.

Go to the garden :)

"Eva, come on. I finally want to kiss you, hold you, taste you.", I said trying to sound sad. I walked to the garden and saw another letter on the chair.

Look up :)

I was confused and looked up. I saw her standing with a bath coat, which was almost visible on the terrace. "If I get you, I will not let you go, babygirl.", I screamed and she went inside. I ran into the house and upstairs to the bedroom. I opened the door and she was not there. I saw a letter again, now on the bed.

Fuck me;)

I turned around and she stood there in the coat and I could see every single curve of her body. "Fuck, baby. I will fuck you with pleasure!", I said kissing her wild and passionately. I kissed me back and we melt into one. I pulled her coat from her body, she was standing completely naked in front of me. She pushed me to the bed and I fell on it. She put down my boxers and my hard jumped quickly out. "Is there someone happy to see me again?", she said devilish. "More than happy, babygirl.", I said and got more horny than before. She hold my dick and sucked and licked the tip of it and put slowly every inch of it into her mouth. "Fuck.. Eva..", I moaned and enjoyed her act. While she sucked my dick, her hands mover up to my balls and she slowly massaged them, not hurting me. My moans got louder and louder, by every move from her. My dick got thick and tensed in her mouth and my climax build up. After a minute I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed every single drop. "You little naughty girl.", I said smirking at her," Now it's my turn", I said pushing her into the bed.

Eva's P.O.V

He pushed me to the bed and I layed on my back, while he moved down to my legs. " Open your legs for me, babygirl.", he said as I did what he said. He kissed my inner thighs and finally kissing and licking my pussy. He sucked on my clit, knowing exactly what he was doing. "Oh.. yes. Stephen, like that baby.", I said pushing his head more onto my pussy. "So fucking sweet.", he said and pushing his tongue in my entrance in and out. My moans got louder and the room was fulfilled with my moans and his name. "Right there!", I said as my climax build up. He put two of his fingers into me and tried to put more pressure in me. My legs started to shake, as I cummed. He licked and swallowed all of my juice and got up to me. "You taste like candy, so sweet like I've imagined.", he said kissing me. While he kissed me, he slowly put his tip into my entrance, as I started to moan. He kissed my neck and sucked on my spot. "Rough or soft, baby?", he asked me, but I hardly could speak a word because of the satisfaction. "Roug..", was the only thing that could leave my mouth. "As you wish, princessa.", he said and smashed his dick into my entrance. I got up and breathed heavily, trying to adapt to the pain, which turned into pleasure. "It's okay, princessa. You will get used to it.", he said trying to calm me down. And with that he smashed his hard and big dick into my entrance again and I moaned loud, he put his hand on my mouth and smashed his dick in and out going harder with every action. My body tried to adapt to this pain and length of his, it felt like my body was being ripped apart, but a feeling of pleasure was caring the act. I loved the pain, he gave me with every thrust. I tried to turn the pain into pleasure and I moan louder. My climax build up and my legs slowly started to go numb. "Fuck, baby you are so god damn tight. I love it. I can feel every inch of you.", he said and he put a finger in my mouth. I sucked on his finger and my legs started to shake. I could feel how his dick got thicker and more tensed inside of me. We both cummed and he still went on thrusting. I loved, how he was having this power over me, while we had sex with each other. He slowly went out of me and I could feel how my body felt relieved as his dick got out of me. I will never adapt to his fucking length. He went next to me and kissed me. "I love you, Eva.", he said putting his head on my chest and rubbing my nipple. " I love you more Stephen", I said and played with his hair.
"But why did you do this hide and seek game at the beginning. If you want me to fuck you, just say it baby, I will never say no to you.", he said and I started to giggle. "I don't know, I wanted to be more mysterious and we could use a bit of fun, right?", I said and heard how he laughed. "Yeah, you're right.".
"Stephen?", I said, hoping he is still awake. "Yes, baby.", he said turning his head to me. "I can't feel my legs.", I said, feeling shy. "Yeah, I think that will last for the next 3 days.", he said smiling at me. "Are you kidding me?", "No.".
"Great.", I said out of frustration. "Hey, you wanted me to be rough. It's not my fault.", he said trying to save himself in this situation. "But I did not say to fuck me that hard that I can't walk for the next 3 days.". He laughed at me and kissed me. "Okay, then I will be soft, the next time. I promise.", he said and kissed and licked my nipples. My body tensed up and I got goosebumps everywhere. "i love it, how your body reacts to me.", he said and rubbed my clit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 8 6
This is a interesting tale for some people, a dark thriller. Filled with triggering things that might not be fit for everyone, this story is 15/18+...
476 69 42
It's just another day, sunny, calm, and carefree, until one confession of love sends everything awry, and nothing is what it seems. Look from the two...
203K 8.1K 94
Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... none would come across them. Alexandriell...