Am I really just a fuck toy...

By YNZcat

Namjoon. A Mafia boss who's cruel and cold. Every girl he passes, swoons over him. He would love to have a fu... More

Beautiful
Spy
Met Again
Beginning Of A Beautiful Progress
SLEEPOVER !!!
Sleepover; Truth Or Dare
Notice
Fall
Wish Granted; Christmas Special.
Unsettling Start
Ey, Happy Birthday
Hotel De Luna; A New Year Special
Countdown ;A New Year Special Part 2.
A Pleasure Night; A New Year Special Part 3.
Happy Birthday Eonni!!
First Date
What They Had
Office
Family Dinner
The Party; The Day Before
The Party; Namjoon
The Party;The Day Before 2
The Party
Announcement...
Imposter
Where It All Started
Horny
Found
I-
Hideout
Contract
Betrayal
Taehyung
Escape
Jackson
It Isn't Over Yet
Blood Pack
Not An Update, But Click
Am I Really Just A Fuck Toy?!
~Epilogue~
IMMEDIATELY READ
Random Facts About This Book

Love?

258 10 14
By YNZcat

Namjoon had been thinking a lot lately about what happened yesterday and it was still bugging him.

Let's just say he still wasn't in good terms with Yoongi right now.

He sighed as he leaned back on his chair and gripped his hair.

"This isn't helping me..." He sat properly again and looked at the papers on his desk.

He's a CEO of a big company yes. A multi-millionare company to be excact.

But never in his life he hired a secretary to assist him.

And maybe, it was finally time.

He took his phone and dialed someone. The phone rang for a fee seconds before being answered.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

"Jin, I need you to hire me a secretary"

Jin was his part time secretary. But he too was busy with his own errands.

Also, they respect each other. But when it comes to business, they don't care about it at all.

"Sure"

"Great" Namjoon ended the call and placed his phone down on the desk.

He was getting a bit bored here and he was sure that Jennie wasn't doing anything.

He smirked as a thought came into his head when he mentioned Jennie.

He took his phone again and dialed her number.

-

Jennie was just cooking food for herself since she was hungry until her phone rang.

She placed the wooden spoon down and turned the heat off as the ringing of her phone continued.

Looking at her hands, she wen  to the sink and quickly washed her hands, wiping it on her clothes as she walked to the counter.

She picked her phone up and pressed the green button.

"Yes Joonie?"

"Hey babe, you busy?"

Jennie thought about it and concluded.

"No, I was just cooking since I was hungry"

"Ah, ok. I'll send a car to pick you up"

Jennie was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm taking you here to the office. I wanna show it to you"

Jennie was excited. She bit her lip to prevent her squealing to get out.

"Jen, I can hear your squealing. Just be ready in 20 minutes ok?"

"Ok ok ok sure. Bye Joon!"

"Bye babe"

The call ended and Jennie was about to explode.

She quickly untied her apron and placed it where it belonged and ran to the stairs to her room.

She opened the closet door and was looking at all the options.

But then, an idea popped in her head. A very naughty idea.

She giggled as she walked towards the closet and took out the outfit she had secretly bought before.

-Flashback-

Namjoon was buying ice cream for him and Jennie while she said she was gonna go to the restroom.

She washed her hands after going to the toilet and wiped it on her clothes as she walked to the door and made her way to Namjoon, until she  passed by a clothing store.

"I'll just be quick" She told herself and walked inside and went to the ladies clothes, picking.

Unitl one outfit caught her eye and she took it.

"Hello, how much is this?" She asked the lady behind the cashier as she pointed to the outfit.

The lady almost chocked on her coffee when she looked at the outfit she chose.

"Miss, are you gonna impress someone with that?" She chuckled.

Jennie's cheeks reddened feeling embarrassed.

"Um, just please hurry and wrap it. No one needs to know I bought it" Jennie looked around anxiously as the lady took the dress out of her hands and checked the price.

"Ok that'll be about... $599.90" Jennie's eyes widened but it was for Namjoon after all. So she nodded and took the wallet in her purse and took out the cash and gave it to her which the lady happily nodded and greeted goodbye to her when she was about to leave.

-End of Flashback-

The sound of a car pulling up was heard after Jennie wore the dress, had a bit of makeup done, and took her coat to cover the dress.

She walked to the front door and when she touched the handle, someone spoke behind her.

"Where are you going?" She turned around and saw Taehyung who had a glass of water in his hand.

"Oh uh hey. I'm just going out for a bit." She chuckled nervously earning a suspicious look from Taehyung.

"Why are you wearing that?" Jennie looked at herself and widened her eyes as she covered herself tighter with the coat.

Taehyung saw what Namjoon is supposed to.

"Who are you meeting up?"

Now Taehyung is really suspicious.

Jennie was trying to explain but words just fly from her mouth.

"Tae it's- well you know he- it's kind of obvious but um- OK I'm meeting up with Namjoon in his office. Geez" She rolled her eyes as her grip on the coat loosened.

Taehyung got a glimpse of her cleavage and his jaw dropped.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at him but just shook her head, not bothering about it.

"Anyways gotta go" She ran to the door, but a bit of wind blew on her behind and the coat and dress flew a bit, getting a view of Jennie's round ass.

But it was cut off when she slammed the door in front of Taehyung's face and he snapped out of his trance.

He slapped himself and threw the water at his own face.

"Get yourself together Tae, she has a boyfriend"

"But I know what you want"

A voice said in his head making him conscious of his surroundings. The others weren't here either. The boys were out in their hideout and the girls went shopping. So it can't he them pranking him.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!"

(Don't mind me, just here singing Elsa's song 'Show Yourself')

He could hear the voice chuckle darkly.

"It's not my time yet boy. But I know what you want. How about cooperate with me would you hm?"

"What do you mean by 'cooperate'?"

"You like Jennie. But she's in a relationship. If you join me, maybe I can help you get what you want? Yeah?"

.........

"What do I need to do?"

-

The car pulled up infront of a huge building with a sign in big letters 'BigHit'.

Well, their company really is a big hit so it was pretty cool.

The chauffeur opened Jennie's door and she thanked him as she observed the big building infront of her.

But she was taken aback when big strong pair of arms wrapped around her which she returned back.

"Glad you could come Jennie" Jennie's mood dropped a bit when he called her Jennie and not Babe.

But maybe he had his reasons?

But little does Jennie know that Namjoon was only doing that to protect her. One small little detail that hints Jennie is his girlfriend would set her in grave danger.

Namjoon checked his watch and face-palmed.

"Dang it I forgot that I have a meeting. Just wait dear for me in my office" He smiled at her and checked their surroundings before looking at her again and pecked her forehead.

"I'll go call one of my men- I mean employees to guide you to my office. See you in a bit" Giving her one last hug, he called Jin and asked him to get a someone to escort her to his office.

"Oh the new secretary is already here? OK tell her then to guide Jennie" He ended the call and bumped into someone.

"OMG I'm so sorry, I'm just new-" Namjoon looked up to see a girl with make up that was put on heavily.

He was disgusted by those kind of girls. Always looking for someone to fvck them in one nightstand and the next day forgets what happened.

He saw the girl blush and place a strand around her ear, a habit he saw in other girls to seduce or to attract.

He was feeling like he should puke inside, but it was unnoticeable by the blank face he showed.

"Oh um I'm the new secretary! I'd like to see the boss" She raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon cleared his throat and stepped back, clearly uncomfortable by the girl's presence.

"I'm the boss"

Those words made the girl surprised but she smirked and bit her lip.

And Namjoon wasn't dumb, he had an IQ of 148 after all. And this girl was trying to seduce him.

"Lady, if you are here just to look like a slut then I suggest you to leave" The girl felt intimated,as she should.

"Now do your work and guide Ms. Jennie there to my office" The girl expected to see him blush or get her attention but that was not the case. Instead he didn't even look her in the eye and walk past her, more than a meter away, keeping his distance, making the girl furious and stomp her feet.

She scoffed and walked towards Jennie who was waiting.

She plastered her fake kind looking face and greeted her.

"Hello Miss Jennie"

"Hello to you too!" Jennie smiled.

The girl just rolled her eyes when Jennie wasn't looking, but little did she know, Jennie was looking. And that made her feel a bit weird around her and she stepped back, the same reaction like Namjoon.

Jennie's 'Bitch radar' or her 'A bitchy gut' feeling was telling her something that this girl, if you couldn't tell, is a B-I-T-C-H.

"I'll be here to guide you in the building. Come with me" the clear fake smile made Jennie's suspicious feeling towards her evidable.

Nevertheless, she followed the girl inside while she clutched her Chanel purse tight.

-

Namjoon finally arrived in the meeting room and sat down in his seat.

"Ok I'll just skip the small talk and just get to the point" A light, quite female voice spoke from behind the huge chair infront of him which made Namjoon confused. He was supposed to meet Jin.

The chair turned, answering his confusion.

It was Jisoo.

"What are you doing here? I thought I was about to meet Jin?" He asked as Jisoo had a straight face.

"Oh I am here" Jin's voice was heard from behind Namjoon and that almost gave him a heart attack.

"My god, you almost gave me a heart attack" He clutched his chest near where the heart was located.

Jin chuckled and pulled a chair near him and laced his hands together.

"I'm not the only one" He looked at a direction and Namjoon looked at it as well, making him almost had a heart attack as well.

"God, girls! Guys! Why are you all here?"

All of them sat in different seats, but only Namjoon had an expression. The rest seemed... Serious.

Seeing everyone wasn't here for a joke, he put on his classic poker face.

"Namjoon, be honest with us." Jisoo started. She didn't have respect for now. It was the office, and they don't do respect here.

Namjoon was confused. Honest? Of what?

"So-"

"Shut that crap up Eonni, get to the point" Lisa intervened.

"Namjoon, do you like our friend, Jennie?"

"Of course!"

Rosie sighed and shook her head.

"No, not that kind of like. Like, like-like. As in... Love"

---

There was supposed to be a smut here. *spoiler*. But it was a bit long so I guess maybe later.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!

Stay lovely😘💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
67.7K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
94.5K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
754K 34.3K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...