✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

³.⁴nightmare

6.7K 259 291
By -siriuslycv

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "ARE YOU GUYS SURE YOU DON'T MIND ME STAYING IN A COMPARTMENT WITH YOU FOUR?" Remus looked at Athena and Harry, who were both excited that their uncle was working at Hogwarts.

"Yes Uncle Moony." Athena repeated for what seemed like the fifth time since they got in the train.

"You can use the muggle earplugs or whatever they're called and listen to music so you don't have to listen to Athena's voice." Harry smiled innocently.

"Hey-!" Athena hit Harry in the arm. "My voice is fantastic, thank you very much! If anything Uncle Moony should be using it so that he doesn't have to hear you."

"Not true!" Harry exclaimed.

Remus watched the children of his two best mates argue back on forth, remembering the times back then when it would be James and Sirius arguing. He wished that the times weren't so dark, so that everything would have turned out how they were now. But he knew that he wouldn't be able to have things how he wanted them.

Before things got out of hand between the two kids bickering in front of them, he stopped them. "Alright, alright. That's enough you two. If you say it's fine for me to join you in your compartment then I'll join you. But I will be asleep and using those muggle ear thingies."

Athena grinned as Harry shot her a dirty look. "Yay! Now move out of the way Harry-"

"Oh no you don't!" Harry exclaimed as he pulled Athena by the back of her shirt, trying to get in the compartment first.

"Anansi! Harry, I have Anansi in my hands right now! If you make me drop her, I will-" The two continuously tried to pull each other back, yelling at each other as Remus shook his head, entering the compartment.

"They're exactly like James and Sirius..." Remus murmured.

Ron and Hermione watched as their new professor entered the compartment. "Oh hello Remus!" Hermione smiled at the man. "Are you our new professor this year?"

"Yes," The man nodded. "I hope you two don't mind if I join your compartment. Athena and Harry said it was alright, but I'm not sure if you two were alright with it."

"Oh no it's all good." Ron answered, smiling reassuringly.

"Thank you-" The Lupin stopped, looking at the door as the fighting between Harry and Athena hasn't stopped. "Erm- can you guys?"

With no hesitation, Hermione and Ron stood up, an irritated look on Hermione's face. "Yep."

───── ❦ ─────
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

Athena sat beside Hermione, the two boys across from them, as they sat inside the Great Hall. It was their third year at Hogwarts and she was excited. Her leg was bouncing up and down and a large smile was on her face. But she had a gut feeling.

The young Black didn't know what it was, but she had an unsure feeling for the year. Though she was excited at the moment, due to the fact that Remus was going to be their DADA teacher, she had a feeling that this excitement wouldn't last long.

But she ignored it, as she watched the choir at front sing. Normally she would have been bored, but she was too happy at the moment. Going to Hogsmeade, Remus as their DADA teacher and Care of Magical Creatures.

As the choir finished singing, they left to go back to their seats and Dumbledore began his speech. "Welcome, welcome! To another year at Hogwarts." Dumbledore started. "Now I'd like to say a few words, before we become befuddled, by our excellent feast."

"True that," Athena heard Ron comment quietly. "I'm starving."

"Oh here it comes!" Athena whispered to Hermione.

"I'd like to welcome, Professor RJ Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher." The Headmaster Announced, as Athena shoved a spoonful of food into her mouth, turning her head towards the front. "Good luck Professor."

The Lupin stood up, loud applauses and cheers filling the hall. But there were two voices that stood out. One could only guess who.

"YES UNCLE- I MEAN PROFESSOR MOONY!" Athena put her hands on the sides of her mouth, her voice cheery.

"GO PROFESSOR MOONY!" Harry yelled out as well, before calming down and turning to Athena. "I have to get used to calling him professor now."

"You and I both." The dark-haired girl looked at her brother, feeling his sympathy.

As the applause, and some laughter due to Harry and Athena, finished, Dumbledore chuckled as he started to continue his speech. "Yes, thank you Mister Potter and Miss Black,"

Dumbledore then continued on with his speech. "As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs."

"Wait, how many limbs does he still have-" Athena was cut off by Hermione covering her mouth.

"Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!"

More applauses were heard for the new teacher, some more cheering mainly from some certain students.

"Now I believe that is all. I only have two more words to announce." Dumbledore continued. "Tuck in."

───── ❦ ─────

A man. His rough skin purple, and his size larger than others.

Flash.

Another man. His robes green and black, and golden horns on his head. There, he stood with a large scepter in his hand.

Flash.

A cube. A blue, glowing cube. It's energy visible to those who look closely.

Flash.

A portal, in the sky. Robots. Creatures, probably aliens, coming out of a portal as it attacked a city. New York City. People were running away. Their bodies covered in either dirt or blood. Large creatures continued to escape the portal, causing mayhem in the city.

Flash.

And she woke up. A layer of sweat formed on her head as her chest rose up and down at a fast pace. She looked around her, noticing that she was still in her dorm. Her dormmates were asleep peacefully. She laid back down on her bed, trying to calm herself, but it didn't work.

Visions of the same creatures kept appearing in her head, trying to harm or kill innocent people. Normally this would come out as a normal nightmare for her, but what scared her even more was that she was there. She was there, but she was just standing. It felt as if her body was paralysed. She wasn't able to help those around her. She could here people around her, yelling for help but she just stood there, watching destruction occur.

Deciding she wouldn't able to go back to sleep, she got off her bed. Her grey sweatpants sticking to her legs as her maroon crop top had a small layer of sweat. The cool air around her had clung to her body as she made her way to her bedside table, grabbing the Marauders Map and her wand. She tied her dark hair to a messy bun, some hair strands falling down, framing her face.

She put on some nightwear shoes, making her way out of her room and down to the kitchen.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
731K 22.2K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...
22.8K 679 8
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|• 1:43 "𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵." 𝄞 WTM! MCU/MARVEL X HARRY POTTER ||...
135K 3.7K 53
"YOU, WINNIFRED BLACK, ARE EXTRAORDINARY. WITH ONE TEAR, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE." cedric diggory x fem!oc to fred weasley x fem!oc