Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Glitter Rush

513 4 1
By Rally9933

My first chapter of Trollstopia season 1 this year! Whoo! I hope you'll like my version of Glitter Rush.

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meeting mushroom, the leaders and the ambassadors gathered around as Poppy called them for a meeting,

"Tribal leaders, Tribal councils, we have serious decisions to make, so I'll skip the pleasantries. Except to say you all have really nice hair today."

"Aww!" The leaders and ambassadors appreciated Poppy's compliments about their hair before going back to listen to her

"I called this meeting because our worst fears have been confirmed: TrollsTopia... is out of glitter," Poppy confirmed.

The ambassadors gasped in horror

"Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good at all," Lownote commented.

"Let me tell you this, Popsqueak, that not all of us have that kind of worst fear," Barb corrected her

"But we have!" Val told the Queen of Rock.

"Poppy, given these new findings, I propose a motion: that we initiate a panic-stricken freak out." Dante asked.

"I second," the Funk ambassador said.

"The motion carries," The Classical ambassador responded.

The 5 of them screamed in panic

"Everyone, stay calm!" Poppy declared as the ambassadors stopped screaming, "Eventually, the glitter pits will replenish naturally. And in the meantime, I've asked the Glitter Trolls to see what they can do. But it hasn't gone great," then, she spoke to her fellow leaders, "Tribal leaders, I know you're not fond of glitter back in your kingdoms, but it would be a good opportunity to help TrollsTopia when we needed more help than we could think of."

Delta is one of the leaders who isn't fond of glitter at all, but she sighed and admitted, "Alright, if my Trolls like glittuurr so much in TrollsTopia, ay have naw choice but ta give them what they want"

The other leaders nodded in agreement. As leaders of their tribes, it's their duty to pleasure their people and do what is right for them

"Thank ya faw agreeing, Delta," Holly showed her gratitude to her leader by giving a little bow.

"You know, I have a spare glitter with me if you guys need some," Aggie confessed

"Really? Let's see," Poppy held a hand to see if Aggie has glitter with her.

"It's kinda embarrassing."

"Nothing more embarrassing than sharing glitter with your friends, so come on, show it to us," Branch said.

Aggie gulped and blushed as she took out a piece of paper where it showed a drawing of her and Trollex with a heart above them and a "TxA" sign with glitter glued all over.

"Aaaawwww!" The other leaders and ambassadors found Aggie's work adorable.

"It's a little art and craft thing," Aggie's face became a little redder

"It's okay, Aggie. You can keep it. You use glitter to give someone special, and that's one of the purposes of glitter," Poppy dragged the paper back to her.

Trollex took a look on the paper, and smiled at Aggie, "I think it's great."

Aggie was still blushing as she was speechless

"Dang, ya'll! Glitter's such ayy speciaal part ov how we celebrate," Holly said sadly, "Ugh, the thought ov nahwt havin' it makes me sadduurr than ayy trik-aw-treat basket full ov toothbrushes."

Poppy agreed with her, "Me too, Holly. But, hey! This is just an opportunity to be creative, right? Maybe we can find a great alternative to glitter."

"Yeah, like these seeds! Woo-hoo!" Synth threw the seeds in the air like it was raining.

Suddenly, Songbirds broke into the meeting attracted by the seeds, and the leaders and ambassadors scattered away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the last bird still ate some seeds, Branch shooed the bird away as it flew out of the meeting mushroom.

"Shoo, shoo!"

"So, everybody cool with these seeds?" synth asked

"NO!" Everyone shouted.

"Ugh, why are we even related?" Trollex groaned

"We're born with the same parents, and our eggs look alike! That's why!" Synth talked back,

"Only with different colors!"

Suddenly, Holly stomped her hoof, and yelled, "That is it, ya'll! Ay am putin' my feet down!" She then stood on top of the table, "Ay love TrollsTopia, ayn' it deserved ta be celebrated with as much glittuurr as it wants! Y'all know my mowtto: go awful big aw go awful huge!" The leaders and ambassadors cheered for her, "Besides those glittuurr pits might have run dry, but ay ken assure ya, there is plenty mawe where they came frawum," Holly took out a scrapbook as she explained, "Glittuurr starts deep beneath thay ...uhh ground as barling hot glittuurr magma, where it rises, cools ayn' becomes thay ...uhh glittuurr we know ayn' love. But in the middle are big ol' deposits ov cooled glittuurr. So if we just mahn ayy little deepuurr," She put the scrapbook back into her hair, "Why, we'd have enough ta fill ayy awful big 'ol glittuurr wave pool!"

"Did you Country Trolls mine before?" Aggie asked

"Oh yes. Our ancestaws mahn ta faand resources, ayn' that's how Lonesome Flats were done created," Delta explained

"Wow, glitter mining? Sounds super fun, Holly! How do we get started?" Poppy asked in excitement.

"That's easy. With ayy little tri-nitro-partypooper-een, aw TNP!" Holly took out a stack of dynamite.

The leaders and ambassadors dodged away to take cover from the explosion, but nothing happened.

"Oh, it's fine ya'll," Holly reassured them, until she turned to Aggie, "Unless ya have ayy vision about this here, huh, Aggie?"

Aggie stared blankly to see if she received a vision, but it stopped halfway, and revealed she didn't see anything yet, "Nope, no vision at all."

"Then, I'll show ya!" Holly proceeded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the deserted part of Country Corral, the Trolls gathered around as Holly demonstrated how the TNP worked.

"See, blasting ain't what you'd call an exact science, but if y'all playe y'all's combustibles just so..." Holly pushed the lever, and blew open a mineshaft complete with a sign and a crazy miner.

"Ooh!" The trolls behind her were impressed.

"It tends ta speed up the process," Holly said before the Trolls put on their mine helmets.

When the delegates started to enter the mine to start working, Aggie suddenly got a vision.

Glitter magma burst out from the hole inside the mine shaft as she, Poppy, Delta, and Holly ran away.

Aggie gasped in horror while having her jaws dropped.

The leaders and ambassadors noticed Aggie froze in fear and stared away from them. They figured she had a vision again, but she didn't turn to them quickly to report what she just saw.

"Ags?" Trollex poked her back to snap her out of it.

Aggie jumped startled as she turned to her friends. She's still in silent as she realized there are other Trolls around them, and she couldn't tell her friends about her vision if everyone else is listening. She's not ready for the whole TrollsTopia to know about her power

The leaders and ambassadors realized they were in a public place, and Aggie's psychic visions still remained secretive. They huddled up closer so no one could hear them.

"What did you see?" Quincy asked

"Okay, uh..." Aggie started "First of all, I love your idea, Holly. Mining is what I want to do!"

"Aww, thank ya'll!" Holly smiled

"And secondly..." the Magic Musical troll confessed, "I have a vision that a wave of glitter magma is gonna burst out from underground."

"WHAT?!" The leaders and ambassadors gasped loudly.

Their loud voices caught every Troll's attention as they looked at them.

"Heh, nothing to see here, folks. Just have a private conversation. You can start mining if you want!" Branch declared as the Troll went back to doing their business.

The leaders and ambassadors huddled up again to speak in private.

"As long as we don't dig way deeper, the magma won't burst out," Aggie required.

"Dang, ya'll. Ay guess we have ta be careful aw Aggie's vision will end up coming true," Holly said as the others nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of digging, Smidge was exhausted, as they had nothing to show for it except piles of gold. Holly gave her a divining rod that will take her straight to glitter. The rod worked but it led her at Guy Diamond because of his skin made out of glitter, and the result was another pile of gold. Meanwhile, Biggie and Mr. Dinkles dug up shiny rocks that Holly discovered are fools' glitter, since they don't stick to the skin for three days.

All the Trolls panted from exhaustion as they walked out from the mineshaft.

"Whel, ay know it were l hard wawk ya'll, but... just look at all thay ...uhh glittuurr y'all dug up!" Holly declared as she opened the giant mine cart, and a bit of glitter, which the wind promptly blew away, dissatisfying the Trolls. Holly chuckled sheepishly, "Heh, ooh, wow, so shiny."

"All that for one piece of glitter?!" The Classical troll threw her mining helmet away as the other Trolls were disheartened and left.

"Wait! Don't give up, ya'll. We just gotta dig a little deeper!" Holly pleaded, but no one listened to her and sighed.

"Sorry, Holly, they're tired. Maybe we should stop and find another, more creative solution to our glitter problem," Poppy said

"Yeah, ayn' we can't dig ayy little deepuurr aw Aggie's vision will come true. We can't risk getting thay ...uhh glittuurr magma ta reach thay ...uhh surface," Delta added.

But Holly was too determined to give up, "Naw way, Poppy ayn' Delta Dawn, ay will nahwt let trollstopia down"

Back in the mine, Holly was about to dig with her pickaxe.

"Holly, you can't shovel this mine by yourself," Aggie told her

"You're right, Aggie!" Holly then took out two cans of hairspray, and raised her hair, "I'm breakin' out the big haer! Faw Trollstopia!" she sprayed hairspray all over her hair, making it solid and turning into a drill. She drilled her hair all the way down into the ground.

"Holly, be careful," Delta said in concern

"Make sure you drill not so deep. My vision!" Aggie warned.

When Holly tried to drill as deep as she can, her hair couldn't take it anymore as she stopped lifting her hair up, which the pointy part became rusty, and she collapsed and panted tiredly.

"Holly, are ya okay, sugar?" Delta comforted her ambassador.

"That's as deep as my hauurr ken go," Holly exhaled, "Ayn' it wasn't deep enough."

Suddenly, the earth started to rumble as something happened in that hole

"Oh, no my vision! It's about to come true! Ran!" Aggie tried to run away, but Poppy held her back.

"No, Aggie, wait!"

The four trolls looked into the whole as they saw something sparkly that was about to burst.

"That's nahwt glittuurr magma," Delta stated.

The glitter erupted at the back of the mineshaft, and carried Poppy, Holly, Delta, and Aggie, and the Trolls were amused by the sight.

"What'd ay tell ya, ya'll! Go big aw go huge! Now let's celebrate!" Holly announced as the troll threw their hats upward victoriously.

Holly: Ain't nothin' like glitter
Raining down from up above
Nothing' quite like glitter
To level the party up

Now we gonna shine
Like diamonds bright and sparkling in the sun
There's more than I have ever seen
And more where that came from

There's glitter for everyone
So let's get out part on
And shine, oh-oh-oh-oh
Shine bright all thru the night

We'll light up the atmosphere
Just twinkling like chandeliers
We'll shine oh-oh-oh-oh
Shine bright all thru the night, yay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trolls used the glitter for everything, even making their streets and hats out of glitter, snowmen and snow cones since this is more glitter than Holly has ever seen.

"Well, we certainly went huge," Poppy said.

"We sure did! Now who's next?" Holly inquired as the trolls lined up to get their glitter.

She turned the glitter machine on to give away buckets of glitter, she didn't turn it off, wasting them all. She even threw away a bucket just for a speck of dirt.

Poppy was a little concerned by Holly's action with the glitter as she spoke, "Uh, Holly, I know it feels great to come through for TrollsTopia. But seeing how excessive we've gotten-"

"Excessive? Excessive how?" Holly asked, but she noticed another customer waiting for her, "Sawry, hold that thought," She then turned to Biggie, wearing glitter suit, and Mr. Dinkles wore a glitter hat, "Hang on, Biggie, that hat's lookin' shabby. It's what, six minutes old?" She threw the glitter hat away, and gave Mr. Dinkles another new one, "Here!" Then, Holly turned back to Poppy, "So, excessive how?"

Suddenly, the machine ran out of glitter.

"Oh, no!" Holly looked up, and saw the tower also ran out of glitter to spill, "Naw. Thay ...err deposit done went dry. Oh, we're outta glittuurr again!"

"Well, that shan't be a problem, Holly! We must simply dig a bit deeper, as you said," Dante said while wearing a suit and shades out of glitter

"Hey, yeah! You're right, ya'll!" Holly leapt over the counter, and galloped back to the mineshaft, "Be bak with mawe glittuurr than y'all ken shake ayy sak av glittuurr at!"

"Holly, no, my vision!" Aggie leapt over the counter, and chased after Holly.

"Come bak here, young layy!" Delta did the same, and followed them

"Holly, wait!" Poppy tried to leap over the counter, but she fell down, "Dang! Those three make it look so easy!"

Back in the shaft, Holly approached the hole where she dug up the glitter.

"Alright, Mr. Glittuurr Hole! it's just y'all ayn' me!" she said.

"Holly! Hold on. You said it yourself, your hair can't dig any deeper," Poppy reminded with Delta and Aggie behind them

"Ay know, Poppy. But ay ain't digging this here tahm. I'm poppin'!" Holly took out a stack of dynamite from her hair.

"What?! No!" Delta exclaimed

"Holly, no! My vision!" Aggie warned again.

But Holly already threw the TNP down into the hole, "Ay don't care about y'all's darn vision! Had ta do it, ya'll! thay ...err thought av Trollstopia nahwt a-havin' glittuurr just makes me too sad! Besides, weez whel out av thay ...err blast zone."

When the TNP exploded, they noticed something red and bright that was about to come out.

"Um, Holly? Is that...?" Aggie wanted to guess, but Holly already figured it out

"Barling-hot glittuurr magma!" Holly screamed.

The 4 Trolls ran away as the magma erupted from the hole. They jumped into the mine cart as they rode down the tracks.

"Ya'll, i'm so sawry. Ay took this here glittuurr rush way, way too far. Thay ...uhh vision came true, ayn' ay caused it!" Holly sobbed in guilty

"It's okay, Holly. If there is a Troll alive who's made big mistakes trying to avoid letting her friends down, it's me!" Poppy said

"Yeah, Holly, it's my fault faw a-teachin' y'all ta wawk awful hard, ayn' y'all took my lessons preytty whel," Delta added.

"It's my fault too, Holly. It's my vision, and I should've done anything to stop you from causing it," Aggie then turned to her while watching the magma was too slow to catch them, "Besides, I think we have enough of a lead to outrun that magma wave!"

"Oh! Ay weysh that were true. But the thing about Trolls is they nevuurr make ayy mahn cart trak without ayy loop-d'-loop!" Holly pointed in front of them.

It's a loop-de loop track as the mine cart gave them magma time to almost couch the 4 Troll, but they successfully escaped from the mineshaft.

Unfortunately, they saw Country Corral was ahead of them.

"Country Corral, it's raheet in the magma path!" Delta screamed

"It'll be burnt to a glimmering crisp!" Poppy exclaimed

"Oh, naw it won't!" Holly picked up a pickaxe, and tried to break the nearby pool of cool glitter, "This outta cool it down!" But the tool is not strong enough, so she turned her hair into bull horns, and cracked a hole from the wooden pool.

The cool glitter launched into the mineshaft, and sealed it tight to prevent the magma from coming out.

"Whel, that seals it! faw now, we just..." Holly sniffed, "Gotta get by without glittuurr."

"Guess so. But, like I said before, maybe this is our chat to get creative, right?" Poppy reminded

"Yeah," Just then, Holly just had an idea, "Hey, yeah!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, the Trolls began to reclaim glitter in a recycling project, gathering every glitter left in Country Corral.

"So you see, Tribal leaders and Tribal council, thanks to Holly's glitter reclamation project, we've reused enough glitter to get the glitter pit levels back to an all-tile high!" Poppy exclaimed

The Trolls poured all the glitter that they gather, though Mr. Dinkles was saddened by the loss of his hats.

"Thanks, ya'll! I'm just glay ay could help put all the damage frawum the glittuurr rush behaand us," Holly said happily, but noticed the mineshaft is still there, "Whel, nahwt quite all ov it..."

"Oh, we ken take care ov that there," Delta pulled out the dynamite blasting box, and blow-closed the mine

"Dang, Delta. That was some blast," the Country ambassador chuckled

"Well, you know what they say..." Poppy said

"Go big or go huge!" Poppy, Holly, Delta, and Aggie threw their hats in the air.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, when I first watch this, there is a little error when Poppy called the ambassadors "tribal leaders" as they are not the leaders themselves. So, as I imagined it, I decided to put the leaders in this chapter. And, in my own version. Trollex and Synth revealed to be twin brothers in separated eggs, confirming to have different-colored eggs, unlike Cooper and Prince D's eggs, which have the same design. I can't believe it's 2021, and I'm glad 2020 ended.

Vision:

Aggie saw the glitter magma erupted from hole as she, Poppy, Holly, and Delta ran away from it.

The song doesn't belong to me as it has no title yet. I hope you like my first chapter of the year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
32K 672 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots 😁 these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...
17.3K 446 19
Long ago, the Pop Music Trolls were divided into two separate tribes on opposite sides of the river. For two centuries, the Trolls of the north lived...
29.5K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.