Trollstopia Season 1

Rally9933 tarafından

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... Daha Fazla

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Branch's Past

872 10 0
Rally9933 tarafından

This chapter is a request from @CelineLembke, and the beginning scene was a request from another friend in @Princessb237. I hope you like it as this is one of my last chapters for this year.

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Rhythm and Blues' lab, the Funk sisters were studying their research while Aggie sat on the chair with a helmet on her head. The leaders, Snack Pack, ambassadors, and few delegates were there if they found answers about Aggie's psychic visions.

"So, how were the results, R and B?" Quincy asked

"It's coming on, Your Funkness. Although Aggie's visions are so complicated," Rhythm answered.

"Her psychic visions are so deep and dark. It's like it never wants our scientific research to go through," Blues added.

"Ooh, her visions are very secretive, huh?" Val rubbed her hands in excitement.

"You bet. And because her visions are so strong to find the truth...," Blues started the sentence.

"It will take us a while to find the mystery," Rhythm continued.

Suddenly, Aggie's eyes widened, and the lights and machines were glitching all over the lab

"R, it's oscillating!" Laguna reported.

Dante flew towards her and asked, "You just had another vision, didn't you?"

"Yes, and Trollzart, I suggest you fly 3 inches to the left," Aggie told the leader of the Classical Trolls.

"Umm, okay," Trollzart was confused, but when he obeyed her, one of Rhythm and Blues' ray gun fell down on the spot where Trollzart was supposed too, thus saving his life. The Trolls around her applauded.

"Good show, Aggie!" Barb exclaimed

"And thank you very much," Trollzart told his adoptive granddaughter.

"No can do," Aggie smiled

"Isn't my girlfriend awesome?!" Trollex sighed dreamingly

"Yeah, but having psychic visions is kinda scary," Beat shivered in fear.

Synth then noticed Laguna wearing a red cap, "What's with the hat, Laguna?" When he removed the hat, it revealed Laguna's burnt hair.

"Ooh!" the other Trolls cringed at the antrollpologist's hair

"Note: Got burnt after a firework hit me... on someone's birthday," Laguna narrowed her eyes at Aggie, recalling on her birthday.

"Don't y'all wanna fix huurr hauurr?" Gust suggested.

"No thanks. It'll grow back," Laguna said.

"Laguna, you need to style your hair, and I'll help you," Melody took out a scissor from her pocket.

"Not until I finish this research about Aggie's psychic vision," the female Techno Troll wrote her hypothesis on her notepad

"Maybe we should rest from researching for now. Aggie's psychic vision powers are so complex," Rhythm said as she took the helmet off of Aggie.

"Hey, someone here is missing," Poppy looked around, and noticed that every Troll who knew Aggie's secret was here except her boyfriend, "Where's Branch?"

"Come to think of it, he's not here since we started researching," Biggie noted.

"We better go and check him," Lownote said as the others nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his bunker, Branch was alone, sitting down on his desk, and making a tower of cards. Suddenly, someone knocked above, and his tower of cards fell down.

"Branch!" Poppy yelled while knocking on the boulder that covers the bunker, "Branch! Are you in there?!"

Branch opened the door up, and poked his head out, "Uh, hey, everyone. What's going on?"

"The question is what are you doing staying in your bunker for a whole day?" Delta sked

"Yeah, you missed the demonstration of my vision," Aggie added.

"Well, I... I'm not in a mood coming out of my bunker today, so... Good day!"

When Branch closed the door, Poppy opened it again, and used her hair to grab her boyfriend out.

"Branch, I know you, and I know there's a reason why you want to stay in your bunker for a whole day," Poppy narrowed her eyes while her face leaned closer to Branch's face, manipulating him to answer.

Branch scoffed in response, "Pfft. There's no reason. I just want to be alone for just one day in my very own home."

"But there are a lot of things we can for today," Guy Diamond said.

"Yeah, we already done made ayy list," Holly took out the list from her hair, and one of the things on the list was crossed out, "Though one is already out since we done decided ta stop researching about Aggie's visions faw today."

"Now, get in here, Dubstep, and let's have some fun!" Synth pulled both Branch's arms, and dragged him along, and the rest of the Trolls followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All day, the Trolls showed Branch how to have fun without hiding inside his bunker.

The Techno Trolls were having a great rave in techno Lagoon, but Branch wasn't in a mood to rave.

The Snack Pack was showing him how to make colorful cotton candy.

The Country Trolls were doing a rodeo to entertain him while the others watched a cheered

The Funk Trolls took him on a spaceship ride with tricks and loops, which made Branch puke a bit.

The Classical Trolls were making melodic happy Classical music.

The Rock Trolls took him on a crowd surfing.

Since Branch couldn't turn his frown upside, the Trolls decided to have a back-up plan.

Since the K-Pop gang were good friends with Branch, they convinced him to dance with him, and even gave him glares to make him dance, like they used to during the World Tour, but this time, Branch didn't dance at all.

The Reggaeton Trolls did the same as they tried to make Branch dance with him, but he's still frown and steady.

Even Chaz tried to put him in a trance to put him in a fantasy world to make him happy, but Branch put a cupcake into the Smooth Jazz Troll's saxophone to stop him from playing, and the Yodelers sand their yodeling songs, just to convince Branch to sing with him. Group singers of Yodelers are better than one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Branch finally snapped in frustration as he shouted at the other Trolls, "Gah! You guys were wasting my day doing all this nonsense!"

"Come on, Branch! These aren't nonsense," Chenille said

"We just showed all the fun stuff we're doing today," Legally added

"I mean, you didn't even leave while showing you our fun plans,"McJagger corrected.

Branch's anger slowly faded as he realized that the Trolls showed him all day were just fun things to make him having fun with them, "Wow, I guess you're right. And it's not a waste of time at all. And I just wanted to say..." Before Branch was going to say, the trolls waited for a "Thank You", but instead, "I'm going back to my bunker!"

"What?!" They all screamed as Branch ran off.

"Branch, come back!" Poppy chased after him

"No!" Branch screamed.

The chase led them towards Creek's area where he was instructing them doing yoga. Branch hopped on the Trolls' back when they bent their bodies.

"Namaste, namaste," Poppy said while jumping on the Trolls' back.

When the chase continued, Poppy and Branch they are still running, but didn't noticed Sky Toronto were standing below them

"Uh, you're on a conveyor belt," Sky reported.

Poppy and Branch looked down and realized they are running on the conveyor belt.

"Isn't this a deja vu?" Branch stopped running, until he bumped onto Poppy.

Poppy then chased Branch on the treetop, using their hair swing their hair from one branch to another

"Branch, stop! Stop!" Poppy yelled.

When branch swung onto another branch, causing him to fall, until Cloud Guy caught him

"Cloud Guy, you're helping me?" Branch asked confusingly.

"What can I say, Branch? Remember, I'm an agent of chaos," Cloud Guy reminded.

"Wow, that's so nice of you," But before he knew it, Cloud Guy dropped him intentionally, "AAAAHHHH! CLOUD GUY!"

Branch landed safely on a spiderweb, but Poppy grabbed him with her hair. Branch managed to escape from her hair as he ran off to the direction of his bunker.

"Oh no, he's heading back to the bunker!" Poppy shouted, getting the other trolls' attention, "Stop him! He's gonna lock himself inside!"

The Trolls blocked Branch's way to prevent him reaching his bunker.

"Branch, no, no, no!"

"Don't do it!"

"It's for your own good!"

But the King of Pop didn't give up as he used his hair, and flipped over the other Trolls

"BRANCH, NOOOOO!"

When Branch landed next to his bunker door, he opened it, and was about to jump in, but Poppy grabbed him with her hair again tightly.

"Let me go!" The King of Pop tried to strain himself from his girlfriend's hair.

"No, Branch, you can't stay in the bunker for a whole day like you used to! You're turning back to your old self again!" Poppy struggled to keep her hair tighter.

"I just want to be alone just today!"

"You shouldn't! You have to be with us!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No! I don't want to waste my time on the day when my grandma died!"

When Branch was finally freed from Poppy's hair, they stumbled backwards, making Branch stopped against the boulder, while Poppy rolled back in front of the other Trolls.

Poppy was shocked when Branch finally confessed what was really going on, "You don't want to waste the day when your grandma died? That's today?"

Branch then curled himself like a ball, and hugged his knees, "I knew you would find out soon."

"Branch, we already find out," the Queen of Pop

"You guys knew..., but they didn't yet," Branch referred to the other Trolls who didn't know about his grandmother yet.

"So, your grandma died.. Because of old age?" aggie guessed

"Uh, no, Aggie. You see..." Satin fiddled her fingers before saying, "She was eaten by Bergens."

"Oh, so she's one of those Trolls who got eaten before you Pops escaped. Humph! Bergens!" Darnell rolled his eyes.

"Uh, you don't know the whole story, dude," DJ Suki corrected him, letting Branch explain the whole

Branch sighed sadly as he hugged himself tighter in shame, "I'm the reason grandma died."

This made the other Trolls gasped softly in horror.

*Flashback*

Young Branch was singing "Total Eclipse of The Heart" with a rose as his microphone. Just then, Chef came in closer, and was about to grab Branch.

"That day, I was so lost in song... I didn't hear my grandma trying to warn me."

Grandma Rosiepuff was hanging the clothes, only to notice his grandson was about to get taken. She ran towards him, and pushed him away, causing herself to get captured instead. Branch fell down the Troll Tree, and helplessly watched his grandmother got taken, and presumably got eaten right away.

Young Branch cried, letting his True Colors drain from him.

*End of Flashback*

Snack Pack: Once upon a time
There was light in his life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing he can say
A total eclipse of the heart

"I haven't sung a note since, until... well, you know the whole story," Branch finished his story

"That's...," Holly sobbed while wiping a tear from her eyes, "So sad, ya'll."

"We're sorry, Branch. We didn't know," Trollex rubbed his arm in guilt

"Now you know, and I didn't blame you for not knowing my whole life," The Pop King said.

"Oh, Branch, honey, it's not your fault," Essence told him

"You didn't mean that to happen. I think that was just an accident," Val believed.

But Branch chook his head, still blaming himself, "For me, I don't think it is."

"You know, Branch. I know how you feel," Melody admitted, "I lost my father when he got into an accident while performing in a concert,"

"Ay lost my grandfathuurr in ayy stampede,"Buckaroo confessed

"I lost my grandfather who I was very close with. He taught me how to be a Magic Country Troll, and he died last year," Aggie recalled about her grandfather

"We all lost our done loved ones, branch. You're nahwt thay ...err only one. So..., we understand how y'all feel," Delta said

"In fact, to make it right for you for making you waste your time, we'll leave you alone in your bunker. Take all the time you need," Poppy announced.

The Trolls then stepped aside to give Branch a way to his bunker.

Branch then wiped the tears from his eyes, and smiled. He couldn't believe his friends respected him, "Thanks, guys. It means a lot," He walked straight towards the door of his bunker without no one to stop him. When he reached the door, he lowered himself in, and said to his fellow Trolls, "I'll... see you all tomorrow."

When Branch closed the door, the other Trolls glanced at each as they were thinking of something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his bunker, Branch sat back on his desk, and pulled a photo of Rosiepuff.

"I missed you, grandma," he frowned as tears formed in his eyes, "If you were here, I know you would be so proud of me," He imagined of his grandmother being here, and seeing that he made new friends, she would be so proud.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice calling his name behind him.

"Branch?" Poppy called.

When Branch turned around, he saw his friends, all the Trolls he's been hanging out all day, came down, taking the elevator, and each held a pillow.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked

"Well, we've been talking, and we realized you shouldn't be alone in your bunker today," Poppy replied.

"If you don't want to spend time with us out of your bunker, we decided to stay with you, if you don't mind," Hickory said

Branch slowly smiled as he looked back at his grandmother's picture, then turned to his friends, "Well, if Grandma was here, she won't mind either,"

"So, tell us more about your grandma. How sweet is she and what did she do to take care of you?" Aggie requested, putting her pillow down, and sat on it.

Branch started to tell wonderful things about his grandmother, "Well, one of my favorite things about grandma is when she baked me a Fluffleberry cake."

"Oh, that cake," Cooper murmured.

"That was thoughtful of her," Quincy commented.

"Oh, you'll find out how nice she was when I told her she gave some love advice if ever I found love someday, and I did!" Branch then explained the rest of the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I got some reference from Bye Bye Bunker and the 1st Troll movie where Rosiepuff and her caused of death was mentioned again. So sad.

I hope you like my new chapter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

108K 1.8K 22
"𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚." "𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓ [𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳...
14.2K 141 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
8.1K 234 21
after Succeding in the acapella Battle, Poppy and Ava now became Friends, But something was up......Poppy Got Urgent news from Clampers that she and...
27.5K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...