UN-RAVEL : The inner strength...

By sparkleofnight_22

When you are clueless about your PAST, Sceptical about your FUTURE, What will you do? If you ask me, I WILL L... More

PROLOGUE...
INTRO-CUM-CHARACTER SKETCH....
UN-RAVEL 1.... Hye!!! I am Zamira....
MALHOTRA'S MANSION...
MALHOTRA'S MANSION 2....
UN-RAVEL 2... NOBODY...
UN-RAVEL 3.... FIRST SIGN OF AFFECTION....
UN-RAVEL 4.... SURREAL....
UN-RAVEL 5.... MY OWN SHARE OF DOUBTS....
UN-RAVEL 6.... THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT EVERYTHING TODAY....
UN-RAVEL 7.... RAINBOWS & UNICORNS....
UN-RAVEL 8.... WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER....
UN-RAVEL 9.... I MEAN BAD BOY.... ISN'T SO BAD....
INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS....
MALHOTRA'S MANSION 3....
DHAWAN'S MANSION....
UN-RAVEL 10.... NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS....
UN-RAVEL 11.... YOU TWO ARE TOO DAMN, HOT....
MERRY CHRISTMAS ๐ŸŽ…....
UN-RAVEL 12.... LET'S LEARN GUITAR....
UN-RAVEL 13.... BAD OR GOOD....
UN-RAVEL 14.... DARK HELL HOLE....
UN-RAVEL 15.... FRIENDS....
UN-RAVEL 16.... SHE IS MY DAUGHTER....
UN-RAVEL 17....
UN-RAVEL 18....THAT'S HOW I FEEL....
UN-RAVEL 19.... QUESTIONS??? ANSWERS....
UN-RAVEL 20....
UN-RAVEL 21.... MY HOPE....
UN-RAVEL 22.... RISE AND FALL....
UN-RAVEL 23.... HAZE....
UN-RAVEL 24.... ROCKY DAY....
UN-RAVEL 25.... NEW DAWN....
UN-RAVEL 26... FORTIS FORTUNA ADIVUAT....
UN-RAVEL 27.... I AM STRONG...
UN-RAVEL 28.... GUNS & FIGHTS....
UN-RAVEL 29.... FIGHTING OUR EVILS...
UN-RAVEL 30....
UN-RAVEL 31.... PERIOD....
UN-RAVEL 32.... MEMORIES....
UN-RAVEL 33.... FROZEN MOMENT.....
UN-RAVEL 34....
UN-RAVEL 35....
UN-RAVEL 36....
UN-RAVEL 37.... THE FAMILY TREE....
UN-RAVEL 38.... THE FEUD WITH PAST...
UN-RAVEL 39.... MANIK & NANDANI....
UN-RAVEL 40...
UN-RAVEL 41...
HAPPY DIWALI...
HAPPY GURUPURAB....
PROMO....
UN-RAVEL 42...
NOTE...
Vote...
UN-RAVEL 44...
45.
UN-RAVEL 46.... MUSICAL NIGHT...
UN-RAVEL 47...
UN-RAVEL 48...
UN-RAVEL 49... PART A...
UN-RAVEL 49... PART B...
UN-RAVEL 50...
UN-RAVEL 51...
UN-RAVEL 52...
UN-RAVEL 53...
UN-RAVEL 54...
HAPPY DIWALI...
UN-RAVEL 55...

UN-RAVEL 43....

621 56 12
By sparkleofnight_22

43.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Ivaan shouts snarling at Zamira. "You called him here. Didn't you? Oh my God,  I just can't believe this." His eyes turn venomous for the first time for her. "Don't you understand such a small thing Zamira. He can't be with us. What kind of a person are you? Alishka told you everything and instead of standing up for her you are siding with this jerk. What's wrong with you?" Zamira tries to speak but Ivaan doesn't give her a chance. "I thought so highly of you Zamira and never ever could I imagine that you would stoop so low." Zamira who was till now trying to clear her stand stops hearing Ivaan's words. She didn't expect that he would say something like that to her. "You are disgusting. I can't  imagine I thought of you as my friend. And we are done. Forget the competition. We are done as inexorables. It was my fault that I tried to keep your dream alive. I didn't realise you aren't worth it. I hope I never see you again. Never." Ivaan storms away. 

Zamira was left looking at Ivaan's back and then at an empty corridor. It took her a while to come out of the shock that Ivaan just gave her and a few more minutes for everything to sink in. Yuvaan and Alishka had left with Ivaan but Brian was still there and he was shocked, as shocked as her. 

"Zamira... I am sorry. I didn't know that you guys were here. I am so sorry." 

"It's not your fault Biran. Please leave me alone." 

"Zamira..."

"Please Brian." Brian nods and leaves from there leaving Zamira all by herself. 

Zamira's insides clutched.... she felt shattered. Her mind wasn't in her control. Her heart sunk to the deepest of her stomach and she felt like puking. The words Ivaan had said didn't hurt her as much as that he said those words had hurt her. She knew there were some differences between them but she didn't have a heart to believe that someone she had clicked so much with would call her disgusting and think so low of her. Ivaan had no right to pass a judgement on her or cross a line. 

All the time she had spent with him and inexorables ran through her head. All the fun they had had during rehearsals and their goofiness as well as their playfulness. All those happy moments started to fade behind the mist of Ivaan's words as they played in her head on loop. She started hyperventilating. Somewhere in her head she knew what was happening to her and she wanted to stop it before it took over her completely. She was having one of her panic attacks. The air around her started to air heavy and thick, making her breath heavily. She rose from the staircase as she walked back to the washroom. She stumbled her way into a washroom stall and in seconds she was down on her knees pucking her guts out. 

'Today wasn't supposed to be so bad. It wasn't a day that was supposed to give me a panic attack. Then why, why on earth can't I breath for once. Why is it so hard?' The thought kept circling Zamira's mind; she just couldn't take her mind off it. She felt so sick. 

It was a beautiful morning. Zamira had woken up to a brightly shining sun which made her feel cozy but not too hot. She hugged her knees lazily as she stayed in bed for a little longer. She had slept late after doing her training so she could catch up with others and practice for their competition in the morning and she needed a nice good night sleep. 

"Good morning, Zu..." Manik walked in her room with a bright smile and kissed her forehead. 

"Good morning papa." She wished him with a  beautiful smile. 

"Somebody seems uncannily happy this morning." 

Zamira beamed with a smile at Manik, "If everything turns out well I might be able to figure out a way out of our problem today." 

"Well... well... well... that's refreshing to hear." 

"Yes it is." Zamira swings her arms around Manik. "And you know what else will be refreshing." Manik scrunches his forehead thoughtful and then nods in negative as he had no idea, "You telling me about your next album." 

"Ohhhhhh......" Manik pinches her nose. "Nice try missy but no. Not yet at least." 

"Papa... come on... you guys have hyped us so much." 

"I did nothing. It's your Cabby who hyped you up so much. Not me." 

Zamira pouts. Last night when they were all talking during dinner Cabir had told them about Fab5's new album and how it is too special to all of them. Since then all the kids have been on their back to reveal more or at least make them hear some or any song from their upcoming album. When the kids nudged them too much, Cabir continued to tease them by telling that some of the songs have been written by Manik all by himself. 

"Pout won't help." 

"Papa pleaseeeeee......." 

"You are too much." Manik says in disbelief as Zamira continues to pout at him. He picks her up from the bed and makes her stand on the floor. "Go and freshen up." 

"That I will do but...."

"No ifs and no buts... get ready you have a lot to prepare for today." 

"Papa please tell me na I promise I will not tell anyone that you made me hear the songs. I promise...." Zamira swears pinching her throat. "I swear." 

"No..." Manik chuckles seeing her plead. "Go get ready." 

"Are you sure you won't share anything with me." 

Manik nods in agreement. "Yes, I am sure." 

"Look I am giving you another chance why don't think about your decision. Sometimes in haste people make mistakes. You don't want to do anything of that sort. Give it another thought maybe. Be wise you know. And remember haste is waste."

Manik nods in disbelief as he laughs at the ways she was trying to get music out of him. 

"Fine. As you say. I can't force you, you know. But this is a wrong decision. I hope you know that. I don't want you to regret it later on."

"I won't regret anything." 

"Are you sure." 

"Yes... I am very sure." 

She glares at him angrily at least she pretended her best, "Are you sure." 

"Yes. Yes... I am sure." 

"Fine then." Zamira makes funny annoyed faces. "As you wish. But you will have to pay for it." Saying that she messes up Manik's hair and runs into the restroom.

"Urgh.... ch..." Manik is left back trying to set his hair when he hears giggles from the door. 

He looks at the junior and naughtier version of Malhotra family. "You are going to laugh at me now." Savar bounces his head rapidly in disagreement. Manik knew for some uncanny reason Savar was afraid of him and he was the only one in the entire house who Savar was afraid of. Though he had never scared him in any way or form still, Savar feared him and as a result he would do whatever Manik would say. He always came forth as an obedient child in front of Manik. Though Manik didn't want to encourage this, it was too much fun to see this naughty little boy turn into the most obedient one in front of him. Pia was full of stories about such scenarios and never had she ever missed a chance to narrate those stories. They were her favourite kind. 

"Why aren't you getting ready?" 

"Rrrrr.... rrrr.... right bade papa, I am just going to get ready. I came to meet di but I will meet her later. Okay. bye." Savar ran from there at ninja speed making Manik chuckle.

"Hmm.... Mr. Malhotra... right." 

Manik turned to the voice that called him name pretty confused as no one called him sir not in his house at least. 

"Abeer..." Manik greeted him. "Good morning." 

"Good morning, Mr. Malhotra." 

"Uh... don't call me sir. You can call me Manik." 

"Uh... okay... Manik, I was looking for Zamira's room. I had to actually give her something." 

"Her room is at the beginning of the floor but she is freshening up. What did you have to give her?" 

"This." Abeer says showing two boxes. "I got this specially for her. It's her favourite gulab jamun and aam papad. I forgot to give this to her yesterday so I thought why not." 

"Aam papad.... Gulab jamun..." Manik's eyes went wide hearing those words. 

"You like them?" Abeer asked, pretty astonished to which Manik nodded his head frantically. "Ary go for it then." Abeer offers him by opening a box.

Manik takes the gulab jamun and eats it, "Uhm.... this is heavenly. Oh my god I love them." He couldn't help lick his fingers. "Wow this is the best thing ever. Ab in angrezon ko kon batate ki gulab jamun kya chiz hoti hai." (Now who can explain to these foreigners what is gulab jamun.)

Abeer chuckled. "Of course... India is the best." 

"Undoubtedly...." Manik says taking another gulab jamun. "You give this to Zamira or I swear I will leave nothing for her then she will kill both of us." 

"Point. I will give it to her." 

"Yeah and then come down for breakfast." 

"Sure." 

Manik smiles devouring the sweet he just had. There is nothing like Indian food in the world. 

"Really... really bhaiya...." Rishab rolled his eyes as he was right behind Manik. 

"What happened to you?" 

"Nothing.... just came to give this file." Rishab hands over the file and leaves. Manik looked on, being confused and unable to understand what happened to Rishab all of a sudden. What he couldn't see was that Rishab was jealous of Abeer because Abeer was so near to both Nandani and Zamira but he wasn't.

Half an hour later Manik was in the kitchen preparing breakfast with help from workers when Zamira came all dressed up and ready for the day.

"Are you cooking breakfast for everyone today?"

"Naah... just paranthas."

"Hm..." She hops on the island munching on an apple.

"Btw I was checking the arena's log, why did you get so late last night. I told you that you need rest. Didn't I?"

"Yes I remember dad but I wasn't practicing. I ran into Cabby and I had to talk to him."

"About what?"

"Uh... well..." Zamira scratches her hair.

The previous night when Zamira was about to leave the arena, Cabir too was packing up to leave and just checking the arena one last time to see who all had left and who all were still there.

"Nova... why are you still here?"

"I was just wrapping up." Zamira says awkwardly.

"You shouldn't be so late."

"Cabby I need to talk to you." Zamira says hurriedly, being nervous.

"Go on, kiddo."

"I am sorry. I am really sorry for what I did to Alishka. I really didn't know..... I couldn't imagaine.... I am sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her or anyone. I made a mistake, a huge mistake."

Cabir chuckles at her nervous stutter making her confused. "Come sit." Cabir escorts her to settle down. "Calm down, kiddo. And stop saying sorry. I am not upset with you or even a tiny bit annoyed by you. Believe me when I say nobody is holding it against you. I can't say about Alishka, Ivaan, Yuvaan and Chris but except for them I say for everyone else when I say none of us is angry with you."

"You aren't..."

"No we aren't. Now stop overthinking it. Stuff like this happens all the time you can't keep thinking about it and torturing yourself."

"It's not that... I haven't had the guts to face Alishka ever since she told me about Brian. I was such a fool to force them."

"It's okay. You didn't know and anybody in your place would have done that."

"Well that's not all. I met Brain today."

Cabir nods encouragingly so Zamira went on, "He told what happened and how sorry he was. I know I can't take back what happened and Brian literally saved my life. I can't hold anything against him. It's not my place... I know but I can't torture him with his past."

Cabir creases Zamira's cheeks comforting her, "That's good."

"How? I feel terrible. I feel guilty. It's like I am doing some crime. Mom told me it was okay but I just don't know." She hides her face in her palms desperately willing to cry any second.

"Shh... Look at me Nova." After Cabir nudges her once or twice she looks up at him, "You know I permitted Alishka to date Brian and on that night when she told me what happened I felt terrible. Terrible as a father. I was supposed to protect her and I couldn't. I was very angry, I was more angry at myself than at Brian. I thought I was the worst father. But a few weeks later Alishka came to me and hugged me and said thanks to me. She said dad if you wouldn't have taught me how to protect myself and differentiate between right and wrong I might not have been able to fight back. Thank you. I had tears in my eyes. My entire guilt washed away. I know it was Navya who told her how I was blaming myself. You know there was something about Brian that I had allowed Alishka to go out with him in the first place and I realised that when I got to know he saved you. He did hurt my one daughter but then he even helped another. That day when he saw me and apologised like he did every time whenever he see me, that day I found it in myself to forgive him and I did forgive him. Alishka knows about that."

"How did she react?"

"It took me a while but I told her that she can take all the time in the world. I know he was drunk that night and very upset and yes people make mistakes but we can't hold it against them for a lifetime."

Zamira chuckles through her tears, "You sound like mom."

"I know... I know..." He chuckles, "I really want Alishka to move on. It's high time. I know she can never forget something like that and it will affect every decision of her life and all the judgements she will make but I want her to move on from it. She has to learn to get over her fears. I know it's not fair of me to ask that of her but I really do want that."

Zamira wraps her arms around Cabir's arm and hugs it making him look at her teary eyed, "I know how she feels." Cabir nods understandingly, "It hurts even today. I get scared at night. I can't sleep..." She loses her words midway unable to express what she feels. Cabir embraces her as she cries, "I get so sick of it. It hurts. I don't want to be someone who acts insensitive. But I know people don't follow redemption and when I look at Brian I know he is guilty and I don't know... I just don't know.... I don't know what to do... It's so terrible."

"It's alright." Cabir rubs her back. "You don't have to do anything and you are not insensitive, kiddo. No one gets to blame you. You are doing the right thing, okay."

"I don't know what's right."

"I know and I know that forgiving Brian might not be your decision to make but looking past his previous acts and moving past it is your call and I am with you in your decision. Alishka might be angry but one day she will realise that your decision wasn't that wrong."

"Will she forgive me?"

"She will." Cabir assures her and rubs her tears off. She hugs him tightly hopefully to let go a little.

"I am scared." She murmured.

"It's alright. We all are here with you." Cabir plants a kiss on her forehead. "No more crying now. You are jeopardizing my personality now."

Zamira rubs her tears off chuckling, "I won't tell this to anyone, I promise."

"Good."

"So let me ask you something that doesn't jeopardize your personality."

"Go ahead."

"What's this new album all about?"

Cabir laughed out loud as she got so excited hearing about new music, "I can tell that to you but then Manik will kill me."

"Uhhh..." Zamira cribbs.

"But I can let you in on a secret."

"What?"

"You know why your dad paired the two of us together." Manik had paired Zamira with Cabir so that she could practice her songs with him.

"Noooo...."

"That's because he wants you to bridge the difference between Nandani and me."

"What? Why? How?"

"Well Nandani has always been my sister but as she left without saying anything to any of us except for Manik, I am not talking to her."

"And you are telling this to me because..."

"So you can tell me everything that Manik asks you to do to get us to talk."

"And why will I do that."

"Because I am your fav.... amn't I?" He says pulling her cheeks.

"Uhh... no..." She pulls his hand away from her cheek. "I won't do that."

"Hye... it's just I don't want Manik or you or anyone to come between Nandani and me. It's between us and I know Manik can't see either of us like this that's why he is going to try his best. I just don't want him or you to get hurt."

"Hm..." Zamira humms thoughtfully. "Okay but I have two conditions."

"Go on."

"One you will listen to mom and try to forgive her because I can't see her hurt."

Cabir rolls his eyes, "Fine but not now. I need time."

"Yeah... I can live with that. Second, you are going to help me prepare for dad's birthday."

"Hmm that's interesting."

"Yes.... and it's so confusing because we will be in LA and not here."

"Okay done. I accept both your conditions."

"Then it's a deal." Zamira forwards her hand for him to shake.

"Deal." Cabir smiles brightly.

"Umm... nothing much we were just talking about Alishka. That's all." Zamira told Manik, cutting the details.

"Well the food smells delicious."

"Think of the devil and the devil appears."

"Aww... how sweet you guys were talking about me." Cabir melodramatically places a hand on his heart after hearing Manik's comment.

Zamira chuckles, "You have got a long life." As she hugs him.

"Thank you, nova."

"What's cooking between the two of you?" Manik asks as he could smell something was up with the duo.

"Nothing that concerns you." Cabir smirks while Zamira giggles and all Manik could do was roll his eyes. "Anyways everyone is waiting outside. Want a ride Zu?"

"Sure." Zamira cheers happily and Cabir passes a smirk to Manik as he turns his back to Zamira and she wraps her arms around his neck so that he can give her a piggyback ride. Manik glares at Cabir who shows him tongue childishly making Zamira giggle and Manik rolls his eyes for the umpteenth time.

"Good morning everyone..." Cabir wishes delightfully as he sets Zamira down next to his seat.

"Good morning Cabby/ Cabir/ Cahchu/ papa...." All say in unison.

"Where is Manik?" Tejaswani asks looking around.

"Papa is in the kitchen. He is making paranthas."

"Wow Wow Wow... so what else we have for breakfast. Let's see." Abhinandera says, taking off the lid, "Puri, Aloo, Channe... Ary waah... All Indian breakfast."

"Control Malhotra sahb, bp high ho jayega." ( Control yourself Mr. Malhotra or your bp will shoot up.) Tejaswani says, looking at his excitement.

"Kuch nahi hota mohtarma aaj inte dinon baad mere sare bacche saath hain, kuch nahi honda mainu. Punjabi haan asi inha te bacchapan toh khaunda aya haan." (Don't worry ma'am nothing will happen to me. I am Punjabi, this has been my appetite since childhood.) Tejaswani nodded her head in disbelief as whenever Abhinandera bragged about being Punjabi he ended up overeating and that never ended well. She knew it would be useless to argue as all the Malhotra's prided themselves on being Punjabi and if you would say anything about that, they use too get too offensive. Though in actual they weren't complete Punjabi's at all. Only their grandmother's side descended from Punjab. But still they bragged about it whole heartily and no less then they bragged about being Raghuvanshi's. In all they loved to brag.

"Here we go..." Manik says placing two casseroles of paranthas. "Zamira will you get another casserole. It's in the kitchen." Zamira nodded. Manik sat down on her seat as there was no there place to sit.

"You are sitting at my place." Zamira told Manik pointing at her chair.

"Why don't you get another chair from inside?"

Zamira looks back at the house and her mouth is left open, "You are not serious."

"I am." Manik says as if it was nothing.

"If you wanted me to do a marathon you could have told me earlier in the morning."

"Chill it's nothing."

"This would be a kilometer long distance and I am too hungry already, I will sit on the grass and eat."

Manik laughs out hearing her suggestion and looking the dreaded look she was giving to the distance she had just now covered. Undoubtedly, it was too long. Manik grabs Zamira's arm as she was about to sit down. "No need. Come here." He makes her sit on his lap.

"You know you really are a monster for making everyone walk so much. You were supposed to make a house not running track or stadium." Manik and Cabir couldn't control their laughter hearing her bicker about the huge house. "That's not funny guys."

"Yeah... I agree." Cabir forwards her a bite of aloo puri which she gladly eats.

"Dad you really need to do something about the distance." She grumpily looks at the long distance.

"Oh really..." Manik chuckles as he feeds her paranthas.

"We were meaning to ask how is your practice for the competition going on." Tejaswani asks the kids.

"It's going fine dadi ma. We haven't been able to find anyone new." Zamira tenses up hearing Ivaan and his voice clearly shows how annoyed he was starting to get with all this arrangement. Manik rubbed Zamira's arm as he could feel her uneasiness.

"But we all are doing well, at least practicing our best." Yuvaan intervened trying to sound more cheerful and he blinked assuredly at Zamira who smiled back at him. "And Andrew sir said he will try figuring out any other way if he could but we should keep practicing as no one knows what can happen when. So we are positive."

"That's really great. We know you guys will be great. You have faced so many problems and still done so well before. We are sure you guys will do great in future and after all this time Fab5 is training you. You guys will definitely rock it." Aliya says encouragingly patting her son's back.

"We hope the same, mom. Let's see what happens."

"Why don't you guys practice in front of us and we can tell you whether your hindi accents have gotten any better or not. That too with your Fab5 mentor." Mukti suggests. Everybody knew that there was tension among kids and even the reason behind it. So that the tension doesn't affect their competition Mukti thought it would be good if Fab5 got them together and helped.

"That's a great idea, Mukks." Yuvaan is pretty excited but he was doubtful for others.

"I am fine with it." Ivaan agreed on seeing everyone looking at him. "If others are." He looks first at Alishka who nods and then at Zamira who too nods. "Fine then I will message Chris."

"Okay so let the singing beginnnnnnnn......." Cabir says dramatically as if he is hosting a reality show. "Let's first have me and my nova..." Zamira smiled widely as Cabir offered his hand to her and she happily placed her hand on his.

"All the best." Nandani and Manik wish them together.

"Thank you mumma papa...." Zamira cheekily smiles at them while Cabir just nods.

"Alright.... 3...2...1....go..." Cabir beats his drums at a slow rhythm, while Ivaan strums his guitar, Aliya plays the keyboard.

"Main rutthiya yaar manawangi
Har chilman phoonk jalawangi
Jad patthar ranjha pighlega
Tad main kamli kehlawangi

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Kive kariya nami daanam
Shab ghuzri te jag soya
Ni main jagya nami daanam

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Kive kariya nami daanam
Shab ghuzri te jag soya
Ni main jagya nami daanam."

"Stop... stop... stop..." Manik asks Zamira to stop. "What are you doing?" Zamira looks at them nervously biting her lower lip. Ivaan was glaring at her throughout the song and she could feel the uneasiness in the wind which made her lose her rhythm.

"I am sorry. I will go again."

Manik nods and they start again.

"Main rutthiya yaar manawangi
Har chilman phoonk jalawangi
Jad patthar ranjha pighlega
Tad main kamli kehlawangi
Tad main kamli kehlawangi"

"Sorry..." This time the lyrics came way before the music. "I will try again."

"Calm down, Zamira and listen to the music. Don't rush." Zamira nods at Mukti's advice and then taking a deep breath she again starts to sing.

"Main rutthiya yaar manawangi
Har chilman phoonk jalawangi
Jad patthar ranjha pighlega
Tad main kamli kehlawangi

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Kive kariya nami daanam
Ni main jagya nami daanam."

She stops again as she missed the words in between.

"Get your thoughts together Zu... Sit down." Manik says calmly but he wasn't happy with her performance. "Alishka... Same song."

Alishka was paired with Aliya. Aliya nodded at her encouragingly.

"Main rutthiya yaar manawangi
Har chilman phoonk jalawangi
Jad patthar ranjha pighlega
Tad main kamli kehlawangi
Tad main kamli kehlawangi"

"Al, your words aren't clear. Practice them." Dhruv says cutting her short.

"Chris... you are up next." Dhruv accompanies Chris as they were both partnered together.

"Tere jaane ka gham

Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamaane ka gham kya karein

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri toh khabar na mile

Bohat aayi gayi yaadein
Magar is baar tum hi aana
Irade phir se jaane ke
Nahi lana, tum hi aana"

"Much much much better...." Everybody clapped for Chris as he had really got a good hold of the song.

"You work on your accent a little more and you will nail it, Chris."Aliya advises encouragingly.

"Yuvaan, you are up."

"Same song?" Yuvaan asks and everyone nods.

"Tere jaane ka gham

Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamaane ka gham kya karein

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri toh khabar na mil"

"It's gham not ghhaam. It zamaane not zzamanaaa." Dhruv points out while Mukti nods agreeing as Yuvaan grunts being unable to get the lyrics write.

"Ivaan... go for it my boy." Manik encouragingly cheered for Ivaan as he joins him with guitar.

"Tere jaane ka gham

Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamaane ka gham kya karein

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri toh khabar na mil"

"Calm down Ivaan." Aliya says totally shocked by her son's tone. "It's a sad song not an angry song. What's up with you?"

"Nothing... I am sorry."

"Manik, why don't you sing this song with Nandani. Kids will know how to sing it then." Abhinendra suggests, while everyone looks on awkwardly. Manik and Nandani look at each other not sure what to do, what to say or even what to feel.

"Yeah... that would be a brilliant idea. Bhaiya and bhabhi you both have to sing. Come on." Pia encourages them and so does Ansh and Tejaswani.

"Come on mumma papa... you both sing together." Zamira says excitedly.

Manik nods and looks at Nandani who was just looking at him.

Manik starts singing looking at Nandani with deep emotions in his eyes

"Tere jaane ka gham

Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamaane ka gham kya karein

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri toh khabar na mile

Bohat aayi gayi yaadein
Magar is baar tum hi aana
Irade phir se jaane ke
Nahi lana, tum hi aana "

Nandani can't look away from Manik and words start coming out of her mouth with her control as her life with him starts to flash in front of her eyes.

"Koyi to raah wo hogi
Jo mere ghar ko aati hai
Karo peecha sadaon ka
Suno kya kehna chaahti hai"

Manik starts singing with Nandani.

"Tum aaoge mujhe milne
Khabar yeh bhi tumhi lana
Bohat aayi gayi yaadein
Magar is baar tum hi aana

Marjaavaan, marjaavaan"

To be continued....

So guys this is the last part for 2020....

Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.... MAY 2021 BE BLISSFUL AND ENLIGHTENING FOR ALL OF YOU....

Meet you guys in 2021 now....

Till then

Stay tuned
Keep smiling

&

For now signing off

SHIVIKA...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.9K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
244K 11.4K 41
HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS A STORY OF A BADBOY... AND HOW HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND... AND CHANGED COMPLETELY.... I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN...
908K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
115K 11.9K 78
#7 in revenge (12/10/2020) I am Nandini. Nandini Murthy. In 22, I am a renowned interior designer. I have my own architecture and designing consultan...