TechnoAnxiety

By CygnusMutai

Technoblade has social anxiety. Need I say more? Hello! This is the continuation. Please remember to vot... More

Welcome!
Wk 1 Pt 1: Well, this is awkward
Wk 1 Pt 2: Coping
Wk 1 Pt 3: Overstimulation
Wk 1 Pt 4: Manhunt pog?
Wk 1 Pt 5: Waow lookit the mall
Wk 2 pt 1: Monty Hall problem
Wk 2 pt 2: "Double update"
Wk 2 pt 3: No one is around
Wk 2 pt 4: High-five flashbacks
Wk 2 pt 5: Sick
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 1: Gifts
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 2: Shopping
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 3: Nightmare
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 4: Stream flashback
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 5: Merry Christmas
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 1: Rain
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 2: Escape
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 3: You need help
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 4: Court Case
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 5: Fireworks
Week 5: Pt 1: Glitter Bombs
Wk 5 Part 2: Casual
Wk 5 part 4: Struggling
Wk 5 pt 5: Royal Shenanigans
Wk 6 (Youth AU) pt 1: Dadza, Brobur and BrotherInnit to the rescue!
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 2: Ordering [food.]
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 3: Can we PLEASE have a normal conversation for once?!
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 4: Who?
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 5: Dad
Wk 7 Pt 1: Run away
Wk 7 Pt 2: Talking
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 3: Training
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 4: Yelling
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 5: Take care of yourself.
Week 8 pt 1: Earthquake
Wk 8 pt 2: Back to School
Wk 8 pt 3: Hallucinations
Wk 8 pt 4: VC
Wk 8 pt 5: Kitten
Wk 9 pt 1: Introducing the family
Wk 9 pt 2: Ghosts can sleep
Wk 9 pt 3: Up late
Wk 9 pt 4: Tests
Wk 9 pt 5: fire
Wk 10 pt 1: Order
Wk 10 pt 2: school
Wk 10 pt 3: Catch up
Wk 10 pt 4: Paying
Wk 10 pt 5: Carnival
Week 11
Week 11 Part 2 flashback
Wk 11 pt 3: Store
Wk 11 pt 4: Lore
Wk 11 pt 5: Messing around
Wk 12 pt 1: The Owl Laments
Wk 12 pt 2: woot woot
wk 12 pt 3: shortest chapter
wk 12 pt4 name
Wk 12 of this bullshit
Wk 13 pt 1: ded
Wk 13 pt 2: uh.. title pog
Wk 13 pt 3: this is why furries should have rights
Wk 13 pt 4: j xbpv vr eh letud
hi guys im not dead

Wk 5 pt 3: Recognized

2.1K 127 336
By CygnusMutai

(TRIGGER WARNING

Please don't ignore the trigger warning. Please skip unless you...

a) like torturing yourself (please don't)
b) legitimately are ok with reading this

-My shitty writing

-terrible fight scenes (shush) (also how good were they)

-it is platonic 

-platonic i swear

-me getting distracted by the request which was 

Maybe when you hear people muttering and you can't hear what they're saying but you have this feeling that they're talking about you? (Maybe someone recognized him?))

Week 5 (First week of the year, Royal AU)

Recap:

Part 1: Glitter Bombs
Part 2: Casual
Part 3: 

Walking around in my civilian clothes, I sigh. Playing with the ends of my hair, I look around. It was about 10AM, and I had yet to go back home. But it was early, so I didn't mind. I was content just strolling through my kingdom.    

So I wandered for a bit, just observing the plants and structures around me, looking at their simplicity. I was so distracted, I wandered into another place.

Music drifted to me, and I blink. Where was I?

Looking around, I catch my breath. Where in the.. The place was majestic, tall buildings stretching skywards and green garlands over the place, made of green and white flowers. Scents were drifting around the place, more prominent the lemon and jasmine, and it just looked so bright. 

People were laughing, wearing clothes that I had never seen before. Sun was shining and the clouds were darting across the sky, music drifting from somewhere, a cheery melody which made me smile. 

Looking back to where I came from, my eyes widen. I'm in Dream's kingdom. 

I take a deep breath and sit on a bench in the square before I hear shouting and laughing. A hand on my sword, I let go as I see that a bunch of people were just looking at someone sword-fighting. I relax, as it seemed like Dream's kingdom... Didn't seem that bad. 

I squint closer at the green figure before my eyes widen. Was that Dream?

He says something, and I watch as another person tries to challenge him at sword-fighting only to fail. Joining the crowd, I watch as he moves, disarming the woman and pointing his mock sword at her. It was definitely Dream.

He laughs, joyful, as he helps the girl up, smiling. Dream moves in a circle, asking if anyone wanted to spar with him. Nobody wanted to, so he pointed at me. I look around, was he asking someone else?

"You, in the hood!" Dream says loudly. I point to myself. Shit, did he know it was me? "Yes, you. Would you like to spar with me?" 

I laugh, softly. Tilting my head, I think. Yeah, I could run the risk of being recognized, but... It was worth it.

"Sure." I accept, walking through the crowd. Going up the steps to the mock stage, he hands me a wooden sword. He grins. "Let's go."

Shifting my balance, I raise my sword. He leaps at me, sword extended, and I block it, parrying and riposting at his neck, which he ducks in return to.

My self-training kicking in, I remember a passage from a book as we circle each other. My hood was still on. 

Spinning my sword, I lunge forward in a quick high swing, but as he blocks it he counter-attacks, and I step back, jumping on the railings before leaping over him, letting my leg kick out at him as he ducks, and landing on my feet behind him. Seeing the surprise flash in his eyes, the crowd roars. 

Know your enemy.

I consider all the facts I know about Dream: He was caring, which could hinder his thoughts. He also believed he was the higher swordsman, which I could use against him. He also was very unconventional, but I could employ some of his tactics. 

Shifting my foot, I flip my sword to the other hand, before feinting with my left hand but instead punching him in the chest, flashing my sword to cut his arm as he flew back. Missing, I discard that and I stride forward, but he recovers and lunges at me. 

Skipping back, I bring my sword up in a loose, overhead blow- sliding my hand down the sword pommel to give me more reach- which he rolls to the side of. Dream raise his sword, before trading blows with me, which I bat to the side as I jump up to the railings again. I lunge at him, kicking off the railings as he stabs his sword upwards- Which would've hit me, had I not swung from the light fixture and rolled to a stop beside him.

Making a quick twirling motion with his left hand, he had an arrow in his hand and a  bow in the other, quickly loading it and firing. I duck, stretching a hand above me and catching the arrow as my pose shifted, discarding the wooden sword in favor for my own. 

"We're using real weapons now, are we?" He pants, sweat running down his face. "Alright,"  

The gleaming diamond swung out, him barely catching it with his matching crystal iron, and the full force of my swing caught him off balance, giving me a few yards of gain on him. Recovering, Dream swings off the light fixture to the top of the tent, breathing hard.

I follow, building up momentum to leap higher. Catching the edge of the tent, I swing over it and kick off the building beside it. Landing on top of the tent, Dream was panting but still determined. 

The crowd below us were roaring, some recording it. Dream narrows his eyes at me, and hisses. "You're the most skilled swordsman I've ever seen, who are you?" 

I laugh. "I'm no one of importance." I mumble, low and raspy. 

"I must know." He argues, jumping at me. Sidestepping, I retreat to the top of the building via vines and ladders and railings. We were both on a rooftop, and I glance down at the ground again. "Oh Dream~" I coo.  

Making a grabbing motion, I pull out my crossbow before loading it with the arrow he gave me, as well as two fireworks. Pointing it to the sky, I fire. 

Dream's POV

I swear as the red and blue stars of color burst above us. Circling around the stranger, I narrow my eyes. 

"Who are you?" I wonder out loud, my sword on guard. He grins under the shadow of his hood, twirling his sword as he bites his lip. I  flush, furrowing my eyebrows.  

I thought I recognized the voice, but I don't know where from. This person was the most skilled person I had ever been against, and I sweep my leg under his and as he falls, he recovers and uses it as a helicopter spin attack, quickly kicking my head, which I duck under.

Tightening my grip on my sword, I swallow before lunging forward, stabbing him where he was supposed to be. He catches the sword in his hands, forcing it back as he recovers. Taking out a fishing rod, he throws the string to me, and I get tangled up in it. As he tugs towards him, I struggle, swinging a threaded arm out and looping the thread around his neck.

He breaths in sharply, and I feel a flash of concern, thinking back to Techno. Composing himself, he slips out of the loop as I untangle myself, slipping under the silvery thread.

I hiss as I gain a cut on my arm, and I wonder again as to who he is. He could be anyone, but... He looked skilled and experienced, each stroke meant for killing. 

I lunge forward and swing my sword.    

Techno's POV

He swings his sword to me, and I batter it out as we struggle back and forth, our swords in such a blur that it was hard to follow, and I  narrow my eyes as he manages to cut my cheek, and I retaliate in fashion, swords twirling and clanging like bells in the light. 

A fierce overcut manages to cut my shoulder briefly as I hiss, lunging forward to slice his right arm, which I manage to do, but it was a shallow cut. 

Retreating back into my training, I was on autopilot as my hands swung back and forth, the sword following it's motion. Dream received a small wound on his back as I cut it after I bury my sword in the ground, leaping off it and taking it in a smooth motion as I spin over him, loading my crossbow and firing at the same time. 

In a fierce bout, Dream brings his sword up to me, and I dart out of range, before swinging under his guard to catch his neck, which he barely avoided as a thin line of crimson welled up. He brings his hand out, and I see a flash of grey as a rock hurtles past me. Looking back, he ran at me, blocking his strike and riposting in a twirl, I slip under his arm, pulling his arm over me and flipping him to the ground, standing over him. He reverses this, and I smile before I flip his leg which I had a hold of, flipping in the air to do so. 

My hood slips off, and as Dream tries to get up, the arrow I fired with the fireworks comes hurtling down and pins him to the ground. Pointing my sword at him, I smile.  

"Hey, Dream." I say, panting but exhilarated. Relishing at the surprise and awe in his eyes, I laugh.

He stares back at me with wild, emerald eyes, his mask fallen off sometime in our fight. Dream blinks, before I pull the arrow out, and I help him up. Dream laughs, the sound high and tinkling. I join him. 

He trails a hand across my face and as I flush, a shiver running down my body, he giggles, the sound music. "Techno, hi." Dream sniggers. I wave, something about the levity of this situation refreshing. "When- How- Where- Why- Dude." He laughs again. "Dude, I thought you were like an assassin or something-"

I throw my hair back over my shoulder, the pink locks glinting in the sun. "Nope, just me." I grin, baring my teeth in a cat-like smirk. 

"How are you even here?" Dream asks, settling down. I shrug.

"Got distracted. And you pointed at me, what was I supposed to do?" I joke. 

He shakes his head. "I dunno. But you literally showed me up in front of everyone-" He breaks off, laughing again. "Where did you even learn that?" 

I summon my most deadpan voice. "The Art of War." Before smiling. "Nah, I learnt it myself by observing and taking notes." 

Dream observes me, and laughs. "Dude, you're so good- Like how- Why did I not know you were this good?" 

I shrug. "Dunno. You didn't really ask me to fight you, so..."  

Making our way back down the building, we get immediately assaulted. People mostly crowded around me, shouting up at me: "Who are you? No one has ever defeated Dream in a battle!" 

Seeing my pink hair as I grow closer, they start to whisper among themselves. I turn to Dream. "What do I do?" 

He shrugs. "Dunno, try to keep your identity hidden here, just say you're like... A new warrior- they'll make up a name for you." 

I smile. "Ok." As I reach the ground, people look at me, shouting. 

"Who are you?" 

Smiling mysteriously, I shrug. "I'm me." 

They crowd around  me, and I hear whispers. "The Diamond Blade?" I ask. Humming, I accept the name. I shrink back, saluting Dream as I escape the crowd with a smoke bomb, I wave to the crowd as I propel myself upwards with the fireworks, shouting to the crowd, "See you next week!" 

Dream blows me a kiss as I pass him, and I flush, the tips of my ears painted red as I look at him.

I land back outside the gates, reversing my coat to the normal red.   

I wander back to my kingdom, observing where things were. My phone vibrates in my coat as I take it out, I laugh. 

Dre: noooo come back my clout

I type out a response.

You'll live 
Should I make beating your ass a regular thing now

Dre: sure they're already asking who the hell you are

Yeah, I'll do it more often
just start my own stall of "can you beat Technoblade"

Dre: yeah, be careful tho, some of them might recognise you with your hair.

That's a risk I'm willing to take if I have to
What are they saying about me

Dre: bro they're happy someone beat me
they're calling you 
uh wait a second
the diamond blade
the dream vanquisher
nightmare
the pink haired wonder

The pink haired wonder?

Dre: The robed one
The cityscape jumper
Unconventional Swordsman
yeah the pink haired wonder
some of them saw you

I'll just have to kill the ones who know

Dre: no techno
bad Techno
bad piglet

I laugh. 

Piglet?

Dre: yeah, piglet. xx <3

ok, green boy. this piglet beat you in a fair fight.

Dre: dude you're a literal legend now people are talking about you
the legend of the diamond-bladed swordsman

that's a bad name

Dre: i have no control over it :)

Looking up, I reach my kingdoms gates.

gotta go

Dre: k, see you later. xoxo

So, I enter back into the gates of my kingdom, the sentrals bowing. 

Joey rushes to me. "Techno what the hell?" He hisses, brushing his hair to the side. "You literally just beat Dream in another kingdom." 

 I widen my eyes in surprise. "How-"

Joey shrugs. "I'm always where the interesting things happen." 

"I can't contradict that..." I mumble under my breath. 

Joey laughs and pushes me towards the palace. "Come on, Diamond Blade, let's go." 

I snigger, before catching myself. "Don't call me that." 

"Alright then, piglet.

"Bruh." I deadpan. "You're supposed to be lower than me." 

Joey smiles. "And yet I'm not, and the readers love me."

I tilt my head. "Alright, time to be serious, stop your jargon."

But I smile. 

Today was fun.

(thats a wrap. ok- thanks for reading, uh... comments give me life, if you want to request something react to this comment or post it on my convo page.. uh... what else..

This was my first time writing an actual fight scene- feedback and how was it??

oh yeah. the projecting intensifies, and i'll see you when I see you!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...
43.5K 624 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...
183K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
239K 11.8K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫�...