Trollstopia Season 1

Por Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... Más

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Wake Up, Cloud Guy

470 8 4
Por Rally9933

Another Cloud Guy chapter. Enjoy reading.

The intro song concept doesn't belong to me. The lyrics changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future(future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb: (Let's rock!)

Branch: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day in TrollsTopia, a day after Cloud Guy's annoy-iversary. Trollex and Aggie strolled down the market to get some ice cream.

"Aww, I wish you could stay for a little while, Trollex," Aggie said sadly.

"Sorry, Aggie, I gotta go back to Techno Reef. Gotta keep the rave coming," Trollex replied.

"Alright, I understand that. As king, you have your responsibility for your kingdom, but come and visit me some time," Aggie ordered some ice cream for herself and Trollex.

"I'll visit again just to see you... And Synth too. Just in case he won't cause too much trouble," the King of Techno chuckled

"Yeah, you have to keep an eye on him, too. And I promise I'll come visit you often."

When the two were about to engage on another kiss, Cloud Guy appeared as Aggie's ice cream

"Hey there, love birds."

"Ah!" The two exclaimed as Cloud Guy changed back to his cloud form again.

"Oh, Cloud Guy, not you again," Aggie groaned.

"Could you just give us a break? You had your fun yesterday," Trollex told him

"Whoa, slow down there, Your Technoness, I'm not here to make fun on your date. This time. I know I had my fun," Cloud Guy reassured them

"Then what are you up to, Cloud Guy?" Branch asked.

He, Laguna, Lownote, Dante, and Holly were behind them.

"How long have you guys been here?" Aggie asked.

"Long enough to notice Cloud Guy interrupted your date," Lownote said.

Cloud Guy giggled, "Guess I'm not the only one interrupt your date. Anyway, guess who I just received a letter from?"

"A Cloud Exterminator, I hope," Dante expected.

"No, the cooking show, 'Howdy, Lonesome Flats'!"

Holly gasped, "'Howdy, Lonesome Flats'?! That's ayy cooking show where they do that there segment ov chef's cooking in theuurr own homes!"

Poppy and the Snack Pack cut in when they heard the news.

"Whoa, Cloud Guy, that means you're going to present your cooking," Poppy said.

"And they're coming here in TrollsTopia tomorrow!" Cloud Guy announced.

"Wow, that... that's kinda new," Branch raised a brow suspiciously.

"Well, I know you lose my cool whenever you annoy me, but I don't want to disrespect your opportunity, so congratulations, Cloud Guy, you really deserve this," Lownote congratulated the cloud.

"Well, thank you very much. Coming from you, Lownote Jones, that means a lot!" said Cloud Guy.

"Cloud Guy, this could be your big break," Laguna said.

"You could become famous," Dante stated.

"You're gunna spend mawe tahm cookin' ayn' less tahm annoyin' Trolls," Holly added.

"The pressure must be enormous!" Branch exclaimed.

"Cloud Guy's not scared," Poppy scoffed.

"More like he could make mistakes in front of hundreds of Trolls all over TrollsTopia," Branch laughed

Cloud Guy started to feel nervous, "Hundreds?"

"Dante, could you do me a favor and why don't you take Branch and show something that is far away?" Poppy asked the Classical Ambassador.

Dante then escorted Branch away from Cloud Guy.

"Cloud Guy, don't listen to Branch, okay? You're gonna do great," Aggie told him

"Yeah, I know, but what if I couldn't figure out how to do something, like chopping vegetables, or make a sauce, or... or breathe?" The cloud started to breathe in panic.

"Whoa, Cloud Guy, take it awful easy," Holly advised.

"No, no, no, I gotta cancel," Cloud Guy pulled out a paper and a pen.

"Cloud Guy, wait," Aggie stopped him as she looked on blankly.

"Aggie, did you just have a vision?" Cloud Guy whispered.

"Yes, Cloud Guy, and I saw you on a show. You were chopping up everything, and you were breathing like you have been doing it your whole life!" Aggie cheered.

"Really?! That's what I'm talking about!" Cloud guy laughed, "Okay, then everything's going to be fine. Thank you, Aggie. In return, your secret is safe with me. I gotta go check out some recipes. I'm gonna be on a live cooking show!"

The Trolls just watched the cloud flying away happily.

"Well, those teachings as a master are not gonna do themselves!" Aggie attempted to escape.

"Hold it," Trollex called her as he caught her red handed, "Aggie, you made that whole vision up."

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I'm your boyfriend, I almost know everything about you."

"Trollex, listen, this is a good opportunity. If Cloud Guy succeeded on the show, and became famous, he'll focus more on cooking and less on annoying us every now and then. Plus, this is his big break. He was about to cancel."

"So you just lied to give him a little confidence boost?"

"I was just trying to help. Look at him, guys."

The cloud started to dance around in excitement.

"So, do you still think I did the wrong thing?" Aggie asked.

"Yes, for the right reasons," Poppy smiled.

"Just no more fake visions," Trollex begged.

"Okay, I promise," Aggie nodded.

When the Trolls went to their separate ways, Aggie started to get a vision.

"Aggie, this is a disaster! The show is supposed to be Cloud Guy's big break!" Poppy cried in panic.

After the vision, Aggie's face turned into panic. If Cloud Guy won't succeed for the show, he'll stay unemployed and spend the rest of his life annoying her and the other Trolls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Vibe City, Darnell was reading a book in the living room when a pair of legs covered his eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Cooper?" Darnell guessed.

"Yeah, it's me!" Cooper yelled happily.

The Funk twin princes bumped into each other as greetings.

"What up, bro?" asked Darnell

"Look what I've found?" Cooper pulled out something from his hat, and revealed a pocket watch.

"A watch?"

"Or... a hypno-watch."

"Bro, you know that's not a real thing."

"You'll never know until we try it."

The Pop/Funk Troll giggled as the Funk/Hip-hop Troll wasn't sure about this whole hypnotizing thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at Country Corral, The Trolls were at Holly's pod to help Cloud Guy to get ready. Despite that Branch, Holly, Laguna, Lownote, Dante, Trollex, and Aggie hated Cloud Guy for annoying them all the time, they have to support him so he won't annoy them all the time, and will stay focused on cooking. Because of the vision, Aggie had to make sure everything would be perfect.

"Aggie, can you please calm down? You're make me so dizzy," Melody pleaded.

"Listen, I'm nervous, okay? And I clean when I'm nervous," aggie sprayed and cleaned Gust's arm.

"Aggie, ay think my arm is piny fresh now," Gust said, making Aggie take the cloth away from the Country Troll.

Just then, Cloud Guy appeared from thin air, "Hey, guys,"

"Oh hey, Cloud Guy," Val waved his hand at him.

"Cloud Guy, are y'all ready faw y'all's awful big show debut?" Buckaroo asked excitedly.

"Yeah, that's right. You know, I've been working on some catchphrases. Something cool to say when I add an ingredient," Cloud Guy cleared his throat to say his catchphrase, "Check it out..."

"'Check it out'! Yeah, I got that!" Synth chuckled.

"No, that's not it. Listen up..."

"'Listen up'! Ooh, you know, that's kinda old school, but it's still really catchy. I like that," McJagger commented.

"Listen, okay?" Aggie made hand gestures to shut the Trolls' mouths, "The next word that comes out of Cloud Guy's mouth will be the catchphrase, not that lame stuff," She then turned to Cloud Guy, "Okay, Cloud Guy, give it to them."

He snapped his fingers before making gun hands, "Kapowee!"

The other Trolls didn't react immediately, but they nodded and chattered in agreement, pretending they like the catchphrase.

"Thanks, guys. Kapowee!" Cloud Guy said before flying backwards into Holly's kitchen.

"Kapowee!" The Trolls replied with laughter.

When the cloud was gone, they stopped in relief, and they didn't find that catchphrase good.

"Guys, I am so worried. Something bad is gonna happened," aggie said

"Like a-sayin' 'Kapowee!'?" Buckaroo admitted.

"Look, I'm gonna catch the TrollsTopia game," Val informed.

"Me too. The game won't be saw itself," Gust added.

"I'm gonna watch too," Synth said.

The three Trolls then went out of the pod.

Aggie then informed the rest of the Troll with her, "Come on, guys, let's set up the kitchen stand outside,"

Just then, Cooper and Darnell came in before Holly and Buckaroo left.

"Hey, Cooper, Prince D, what's up?" Holly asked.

"Oh, nothing, we want to know of what you think of our new watches?" Cooper took out the watch from his hat.

Darnell took out his watch, and started swing it in front of Buckaroo, "Watch as we swing them,"

"Back and forth, back and forth," Cooper started swinging his watch.

Just then, when Cloud Guy went out of the kitchen, he heard the Funk Troll princes hypnotizing the Country girls, but he also caught into a hypnotizing trance.

"Listen to the sound of our soothing voices," Darnell spoke.

"Your eyes are closing, closing. You're falling asleep," Cooper added.

"Drifting further and further into unconsciousness."

"When you hear the word 'Lonesome Flats', you will fall into a deep deep sleep."

"And you won't wake up until you hear the word, 'ravioli'."

"'Ravioli'?" Darnell glanced at his twin brother confused.

"Yeah, I ate some this morning," Cooper explained.

Darnell shrugged and continued to hypnotize Buckaroo, "Ready. One, two, three... Lonesome Flats."

Holly and Buckaroo fell asleep, as did Cloud Guy behind them.

"It worked?" Darnell asked excitingly.

To test it out, Cooper told the Country ambassador, "Holly, you will get a pie and shove it all over your face"

"And Buckaroo, you will do the same as Holly will do," Darnell told the same to the other female Country Troll.

"Yes, masters," the Country Trolls said as they marched to the table to get the pies from the table.

The Funk twin princes exclaimed, "Yes!"

When the Country Trolls held the pie and went to the Funk Trolls, it was revealed they were never hypnotized as they shoved the pies to Cooper and Darnell.

"Naw way!" Holly giggled.

"In y'all's face!" Buckaroo laughed.

The Country Trolls laughed at the twin princes before going outside to help Aggie and the other Trolls.

"Admit it, they got us bad," Cooper swept the pie off his face

"It doesn't work on everyone," Darnell said, "Man, I can't believe we couldn't hypnotize anyone."

"Maybe we misstep. Let's go read the instructions again."

Before Cooper and Darnell could leave to get to Vibe City, they heard the doorbell ring

"Cloud Guy, your visitors from Lonesome Flats are here!" Darnell called the cloud when he noticed him behind them, but the cloud didn't answer, "Cloud Guy? Cloud Guy? Cloud Guy?"

Cooper looked at Cloud Guy closer, and noticed that he was sleeping, "He's asleep! Must've hypnotized him! Excellent!"

"Not excellent! The Country Trolls that host a cooking show are here," Darnell said.

"How did you know that?"

"I heard that from Mom when Poppy told her via letters," When the doorbell rang again, Darnell shouted, "I'll get it!" Then, he turned to his twin, "You wake him up, I'll get the door."

Cooper nodded as when Darnell ran towards the door, he said the wake-up word, "Ravioli!"

Cloud Guy snapped away, just in time as Darnell opened the door.

A crew of Country Trolls came in. The one in charge of the show was a female Country Trolls with blue skin, pink hair and horse tail, wore a red blouse and green pants.

"Cloud Guy, right? I'm Betty Preyston. I'm in charge av thay ...err show," she extended her arms to the cloud.

"Of course, you are," Cloud Guy replied

"Where ken we start the show?" Betty asked.

"Just outside," Cloud Guy said.

"So, are we ready faw our awful big debut?"

"Umm, actually no, I sorta lost track of time."

"Don't lose anymawe, weez a-goin' live in 20 minutes."

"Right, I'll go get ready. Kapowee!" Cloud Guy said his catchphrase.

"Ay hope that's nahwt y'all's catchphrase," Betty chuckled.

"Of course not," Cloud Guy said before going upstairs to get ready. Despite that Cloud Guy doesn't have a home of his own, he's been borrowing someone's home, like Holly's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, outside, Delta Dawn came along from Lonesome Flats to check on the most famous cooking show in the whole town. She also wanted to come along to check TrollsTopia. She looked around, and realized Country Corral is almost the same as home.

Suddenly, she heard two familiar voices that she never heard since her ambassador brought half of the tribe to TrollsTopia.

"Boss!" Holly and Buckaroo were surprised to see their leader come to town.

"Ah, two ov my mowst trusted Country Trolls!" Delta exclaimed as she gave them a big hug.

"What are y'all a-doin' here, Delta?" Holly asked.

"Ey always come alawng wherevuurr 'Howdy, Lonesome Flats' are a-goin'," the Mayor said, "Plus, ay wan-ta know how TrollsTopia is a-goin'. "

"it's a-doin' great, boss. We like it here," Buckaroo replied.

"And Country Corral looks like Lonesome Flats. Glay y'all feel at home. So, where's thay ...err chef?"

"Oh, he must be a-preparin' faw the show," Holly said.

"Well then, I'm gunna introduce myself ta him."

"Ey think y'all already know him," said Buckaroo.

"Just be careful, boss. He's so annoying!" warned the Country ambassador.

"Ey ken handle someone who's annoying," Delta said confidentially as she galloped into Holly's pod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Cloud Guy was using Holly's bedroom, and wore some make-up all over his face.

"Hi, I'm Cloud Guy," He looked at the mirror, then changed his voice tone, "Cloud Guy! Yo, yo, yo, Cloud Guy in the house!"

Just then, Darnell came into the room to see how the cloud is going, "Hi, Cloud Guy."

"Ah, Prince Darnell," Cloud Guy pointed gun hands at him and smirked.

"So, are you ready to cook in 'Hello Lonesome Flats'?" When Darnell said the name of the kingdom, Cloud Guy closed his eyes, and fell down on Holly's bed. Darnell was shocked as he took a look on the cloud, and realized that he was still hypnotized, "Oh no, I said Lonesome Flats! What's the wake-up word? Oakotobe, chokatobee, Okeerokee." The prince tried to say remember the wake-up word, but to no avail.

Suddenly, Delta came inside, and saw Cloud Guy on Holly's bed.

"Is this here the chef?" She asked.

"Yes," Darnell nodded

"Ugh, Cloud Guy," The mayor scoffed. She remembered how she met Cloud Guy when he confessed he let Trollex and Aggie got lost in the forest when he found them from day one, and she's one of the Trolls who didn't like his idea. Delta then shook Cloud Guy to wake him up for the show, "Why is he relaxed?"

"Umm, Delta, Cloud Guy's kinda hypnotized," cringed Darnell

"Kinda... hypnotized? Prince D, this here isn't funny. "

"It's not a joke, I can't wake him up!"

Aggie, Poppy, Branch, Trollex, Laguna, Lownote, Dante, Holly, and Melody ran inside the room in

"Cloud Guy, this here is so cool! y'all should go downstaers! There are lights, ever'body in TrollsTopia is here, and... why do y'all lay on my bed like that there?" Holly noticed.

"Apparently, he's hypnotized," Delta explained

"What?" Branch gasped.

"That was when Cooper and I tried to hypnotize Holly and Buckaroo," Darnell added the explanation.

"Okay, so there were ayy wake-up wawd," Holly recalled

"Good luck," the Funk prince said

Holly tried to remember that wake-up word that Cooper said earlier, "Rokalobee."

Nothing happened as Cloud Guy was still asleep.

"Hokey Pokey," Aggie guessed the word, and still nothing.

"Kelp smokey," Laguna tried as well, but it was unnecessary.

Poppy turned to Aggie in panic, "Aggie, this is a disaster! The show is supposed to be Cloud Guy's big break!"

"Big break," Aggie guessed the last part.

"How did you know I was... Did you have a vision about this?" asked the Pop Queen.

"Yeah, Poppy, I knew something bad was gonna happen."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I don't want Cloud Guy to get nervous."

"Oh, it worked. Now he's just unconscious!"

A second later, Betty Preston called Cloud Guy from outside, "Mr. Cloud Guy, we're ready faw ya."

"Okay, let's not panic," Branch said.

"Can't we just panic a little?" Dante suggested.

"Okay, two seconds," Aggie told him.

The 'United Council against Cloud Guy' screamed in panic for two second when they realized if Cloud Guy would lose his career, he would end up annoying them over and over again.

Aggie then turned to the three Troll leaders, "Now, Poppy, Aunt Delta, Prince D, find Cooper, get the wake-up word."

"Okie-dokie," Poppy replied.

When the Trolls thought that was the wake-up word, they turned to Cloud Guy to see if it works, but he's still asleep as the three leaders ran out of the room

"Okay, Melody, go down stairs and you, Buckaroo, and McJagger stall as much as you can," Aggie then told the Pop/Rock Troll

"Okay, we're on it," Melody nodded before running out of the room.

"Branch, Laguna, Holly, Dante, Lownote, Trollex, let's get Cloud Guy downstairs," Aggie commanded as the rest of the Trolls nodded.

They pulled Cloud Guy from the bed, but whenever they tried to make him stand up, he ended up falling in random directions.

"Man, he's lifeless if he's asleep," Trollex said.

"And for a cloud, he sure is heavy," Lownote added.

When the Trolls tried to turn him around, he was going to fall back on the bed again

"Oh naw, timbuurr!" Holly shouted as all seven Trolls fell on the bed with Cloud Guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, they tried a different approach: Rolling him off the bed.

"One, two, three!" The seven trolls rolled Cloud Guy together, but made him fall on the floor hard.

"Note: That's gonna hurt for a whole day," Laguna wrote down on her notepad.

"How can we get him downstairs?" Branch asked.

"I got an idea," Aggie said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Trolls sent Cloud Guy down the stairs as he was strapped to Holly's ironing board.

"Gentle, gentle," Dante said.

Aggie, Trollex and Branch gently lifted Cloud Guy on every step with the board.

But, suddenly, the legs of the board got lost, causing Cloud Guy's body to lean down the stairs, but the Trolls tried to pull him up before he could fall down.

"Oh no!" Aggie shouted.

"Pull him back!" Trollex demanded.

Melody, McJagger and Buckaroo, who failed for stalling the show for too long, watched how the 'United Council against Cloud Guy' held the ironing board with their annoying frenemy from falling down the stairs

"Push him from the front!" Branch yelled.

Dante, Trollex, and Laguna flew to the front to push Cloud Guy up while Aggie, Branch, Lownote and Holly stayed at the back to pull him. The Trolls decided to put the ironing board down where Cloud Guy lied down. They got tired of saving the sleeping Cloud Guy as they panted and rested for a bit.

"Okay," Aggie chuckled.

"There you go!" Trollex smiled.

The Techno King, the funk ambassador, the Pop King, and the Master of All Music accidentally slammed their hands on the ironing board in relief, causing its legs to fold back, and sleeping Cloud Guy surfed all the way down the stairs.

Melody, McJagger and Buckaroo moved out of the way when the ironing board slid towards them.

When Val, Synth, and Gust came in, they noticed Cloud Guy riding on the ironing board.

"Oh man, that's tight. I'll call next!" Synth chuckled, thinking that was fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside, most TrollsTopians came to Country Corral to watch the cooking show everybody is talking about. The kitchen stand the Aggie and the other Trolls set up is where Betty Preston will host.

She came in front of the audience as she started the show, "Good afternoon, TrollsTopia, ayn' welcome ta ayy live show ov 'Howdy, Lonesome Flats'. We done came all the way here frawum Lonesome Flats ta meet up with the cook that there is nahwt ayy Troll, but ayy cloud... guy. Unfawtunately, thay ...err only thing a-missin' is..."

"Cloud Guy!" Aggie yelled

"It's in the house!" Branch grinned nervously.

The seven Trolls made another solution: They made Cloud Guy wear black shades to cover his closed eyes, and use a skateboard to help him move easily. They even covered the ironing board with the picnic mat so no one would notice.

"Uh, whel, great, Cloud Guy, what will y'all be a-makin' faw us today?" Betty asked.

"Cloud Guy... will be... making..." Laguna tried to speak, but she lost her words while moving his right arm.

"He's, uh... He's gonna be making... eggs," Aggie said

"Yes, because, eggs... are healthy... for you," Dante added.

"Ay done thought he were gunna be a-makin' trout," Betty pointed the trout on the counter.

"Um, yes, he's going to be making trout... and eggs," Lownote held a plate of trout and a bow of eggs.

"Yeah, because it's the catch of the day with... the hatch of the day," Trollex joked as the seven Trolls chuckled nervously.

"Why isn't Cloud Guy a-tellin' us this here him?" the Country Troll host questioned while smiling at the audience, pretending to be a normal question.

"Um, oh, because, um... they done called him 'The Silent Chef'," Holly answered.

"Yeah, because he's a cloud and he lets his food do the talking," Branch replied, "Isn't that right, Cloud Guy?"

When the King of Pop accidentally pushed Cloud Guy away with the skateboard moving him away, the Troll chased him off, and dragged him back on the counter.

"Hey, let's get cookin' Cloud Guy. What do you want to cook today?" Aggie asked as Cloud Guy's head pointed down on the eggs, "Looks like he wants to cook some eggs."

"Let's get it!" Holly put the eggs on the table, and slammed Cloud Guy's hand on the egg, cracking it, "Kapowee!"

Then, Laguna grabbed a bowl, and used Cloud Guy's other hand to swipe the smashed egg into the bowl, "As you can see, Cloud Guy doesn't like to waste a thing. They called him 'the relaxed, silent, not-wasting chef,"

"Why don't we go faw ayy break, ayn' we'll come bak with mawe av the... mysterious cooking style av Cloud Guy," Betty announced as she moved aside to talk to the seven trolls privately while dragging Cloud Guy with them, "Okay, what is a-goin' on here?"

"The truth is... Cloud Guy was accidentally hypnotized," Trollex confessed.

Betty looked so confused, but Holly noticed the looks on her face, "Oh, don't look at me like that there. Weerd things done happened here in TrollsTopia!"

"But everything's under control," Aggie assured her.

"Oh, whel, it bettuurr be, because if he's nahwt cooking when we get bak, Mr. Fluffy here could just wave his careuurr goodbye, "the Country Troll host declared.

The seven Trolls moved Cloud Guy aside as Darnell, Poppy, and Delta arrived with Cooper.

"Cooper! Finally, you're here! What's the wake-up word?!" Aggie asked.

"Ravioli!" Cooper yelled.

The word caused Cloud Guy to wake up, "What's going on?" He asked, ""I'm strapped to a board, and everything's dark," Dante removed the shades from Cloud Guy's eyes, "Ah, now I can see... that I'm still strapped to the board," Then, he noticed there are Troll audience watching the show, "And the show is going on?"

"Yeah, but there's still time to turn it around," Aggie said.

"'Turn it around'? Aggie, where's it going?"

"Straight down the tubes, Cloud Guy," Darnell answered,

"Yeah, it's ayy awful long stawy, but these twins, they accidentally hypnotized y'all," Holly said.

"Well, our work is done," Darnell chuckled nervously.

"And it's also Aggie's fault!" Cooper shouted, pointing his finger at Aggie.

"What?!" The Magic Musical Troll glared at one of the Funk princes.

"She lied about her vision," Cooper explained.

Cloud Guy turned to her, "Geez, Master, you said I was gonna be a huge success."

"Cloud Guy, I was just trying to give you some confidence," Aggie explained.

"Well, it worked, I'm confident that my career is over!"

"No, it is not Cloud Guy, you love to cook, and that's what everybody needs to see!" Branch said.

"You need to get back on that show, and do what you do best," Lownote told the cloud.

"And it is not annoying Trolls, but to cook," Dante added,

"Ya are ayy great chef, ayn' that's y'all's only talent that there ya do best," Holly commented.

"Note: Annoying Trolls is another thing you do best, but it's not a talent, and this is what everybody should know," Laguna concluded.

"And you don't need a vision to tell you that," Aggie lastly stated.

These words made Cloud Guy cried with joy, just like how he felt when the Trolls sang him the song, despite that it was all a prank he made to make them confess that way.

"Alright, we're on 10 seconds. Are we a-happenin' aw nahwt?" Betty exclaimed.

"We're happening," Cloud Guy replied as he went back to the kitchen stand

"I'm Betty Preyston, we're bak with Cloud Guy thay ...err 'Silent Chef'," the Country Troll host announced to the audience.

"Actually, Betty, my best friends and I were just playing a little joke on you. That's what I always do with them," Cloud Guy covered his 'friends' as a gratitude for helping him as he winked at them, "Now it's time for some serious cooking. You know, Betty, the great thing about cooking is you don't need a recipe. You just cook right from the heart," he then gathered up the ingredients, and threw them on the ball, "Let's see we can use whatever we have on the counter. Today, we have fresh eggs, a little onion, we got trout... We don't need trout!" He threw the trout away, "We got a little garlic, a little red pepper, a little hot sauce, and guess what... Kapowee!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I finished another chapter. I know Cloud Guy was a little out-of-character in this chapter, but I only wrote this for fun, and I hope you like it. This chapter took place a day or two after "Cloud Control".

Vision:
Aggie saw Poppy crying in panic that Cloud Guy's show is going to be a disaster.

Melody, McJagger, and Buckaroo don't belong to me. They belong to MasterClass60 from Fanfiction.net.

I based on this idea from That's So Raven. I hope you guys like this. Please comment.

Bonus scene!

Later, during the break of the show, Betty ate the omelette that Cloud Guy cooked.

"Great show, Cloud Guy. Ayn' ya was raheet. This here omelette is... kapowee!" she complimented.

"Tell you what, you give more than 2 minutes, and I'll show you some real cooking," Cloud Guy requested.

"Ya are on. How about ayy mownthly segment on 'Howdy, Lonesome Flats'?"

The words "Lonesome Flats" put Cloud Guy back to sleep.

"Ravioli," Aggie said the wake-up word

This caused Cloud Guy to wake up again, "That'd be great," he replied to Betty.

"Because y'all's food just done said, 'Lonesome Flats'!" She said the sleep word again.

"Ravioli!" Branch, Laguna, Lownote, Holly, Dante, Trollex and Aggie said the wake-up word in unison.

Cloud Guy snapped awake, and replied, "Couldn't agree with you more."

His "friends" smiled in success that their plan worked. Cloud Guy won't annoy them most of the time anymore now that he'll stay focused on cooking... or that's what they thought.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.3K 141 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
97.8K 1.3K 24
Taking Place After "Trolls World Tour", Explore More Of The Enchanting World And Characters From Trolls World Tour! From The Different Troll Music Tr...
17.3K 446 19
Long ago, the Pop Music Trolls were divided into two separate tribes on opposite sides of the river. For two centuries, the Trolls of the north lived...
108K 1.9K 22
"𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚." "𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓ [𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳...