2021 Sequel???

Ok so first off, I am sorry. it's been such a long time since i finished this book and my god its been a huge journey from seeing the book go from 0 reads to 300k reads is frickin mind blowing! like what the heckkkkk... 

Ugh you guys are amazing and i love you all. 

Now you've probably all seen the title of this chapter and yes... I AM PLANNING A SEQUEL. The sequel will most likely be set around 13 years later when hope is much older and we can find her a love interest *Wink wink*. Now the only rule for myself will be that i will try to be wayyy less cringe and maybe following a bit of a storyline better as yes I have read ALL of your feedback on 'The Youngest Salvatore' (which thank the lords was way more positive than negative). 

Now, if you're in favour of this sequel beginning to happen in the New Year please comment and give me some ideas, because it's all up to you guys whether the sequel flops or succeeds. Not just that but i want to give you guys content that you'll love and read. So hey, maybe even drop a few more ideas for other books non tvd related. 

Thank you if you were one of the few who actually read this i love you all and thank you so much once again ahhh! 

~ SeriouslyKlaus <3