----46----

^^^(Gif of Alexa Salvatore (Islamova Ksenia) 

Alexa's POV: 

I actually said yes! 

This is the happiest I've ever been, I have a perfect family and I'm going to get married to the man I love with all my heart. 

"You okay love?" I hear him ask from behind me, I snap out of my daydream and turn around with the biggest smile on my face. 

"Ofcourse I am" I step forward and wrap my arms around his waist, then lean my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat. 

7 years ago, many of my friends and relatives told me that he didn't have a heart in there, but I knew for a fact that he did, he just only showed that side to me. Then Hope was born and they started to realise that he was actually capable of love.

"So are we thinking a winter, spring, summer or autumn wedding?" He asked me, we had began to sway a bit, dancing slowly. 

"Well it's currently Summer (June) and I've always wanted a wedding in Autumn (September)" 

"An autumn wedding it is then" He smiles down at me. We stand there slowly swaying side to side in each other's arms, these were my favourite moments, where it was just him and I, everyone else didn't matter.

"Hey Klaus, we need to talk" The moment was cut off short as I heard Caroline's voice come from behind us, I pulled away from his hold. 

"Um, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, I'll catch up with you later, nice to see you Caroline" I smile at her and walk off, I never end up going to the bathroom, but I go straight to the Bar where Matt is serving once again, "Hey Lex" He says energetically, "What can I getcha" 

"Hey Matt, I'll just grab a bourbon please" I say, he gives me a small smile and rushes off to find the bourbon, a couple of seconds later he's back with a glass of bourbon. 

"Thanks" 

"Anytime" He smiles and I return the smile.

"You okay?"  I hear someone say from beside me, i turn to see Kol looking at me, concern written on his face. 

"Yeah I'm more than fine, I'm perfect" I say enthusiastically and I wasn't lying. 

"Darling, you know you can tell me anything, even if it happens to be that my brothers a dipshit, because I will happily agree" I snigger at his remark. 

"I know I can Kol, If anything's wrong you'd be the first I'd go to, to talk about it" 

"Good" He reaches across and engulfs me in a hug.

"Now let's dance" He says cheekily, pulling me up from my seat and leading me over to where the tables had been put to the side, a homemade dance floor. As we reached the homemade dance floor the song immediately changed to a slow song, I took a short glance to see Kol mouthing a quick 'Thank you' to the DJ, "You cheeky Bugger" I chuckle. 

"Might as well, while Nik isn't here and won't tear my head off" That's when I look over to see that Niklaus had infact actually left where he was before, I took a quick look around the place, he had left me here... Caroline was also nowhere in sight, which made me very anxious, "Hey, I'm sure he just had to go to the bathroom or something" Kol says reassuringly. 

"Yeah maybe" I mutter.

 Kol and I slow danced for about 3 minutes, until the song changed to a more upbeat song, then everyone joined us and started to dance, it was getting really hot around me with everyone's bodies in one place.