----3----

Alexa's POV: 

Laughter filled the house, I was enjoying myself for once, I looked around me taking in everything Stefan, Damon a family dinner, with real Family. Yes I mean I have had family but, this is Family by blood, "You okay, lex" I heard Damon ask me, 

"Yeah, sorry, I was just taking this all in" I looked down. I felt two fingers lift my chin up, 

"We missed you and if you're not comfortable with all this yet just tell us, you can stay with one of our friends till you feel comfortable to stay." I looked into his eyes and I smiled. 

"After two centuries of being away from you, No way I'm totally staying," I said and I genuinely meant it, "But after all the hardship I gave you for those two centuries" Damon looked at me confused. "Every year, I'd find you two, locator spell, and I'd watch you live the day out every year, one year I was so close to just walking in, but someone stopped me" 

"So you were watching us the whole time?" Stefan piped up. I nodded.

"Hey, we said we were gonna talk about this tomorrow" Damon laughed. 

"Well I don't know about you two, but I'm tired," Stefan said, I chuckled then yawned, "Well that answers it" 

"I'll show Lex to her room to get settled in," Damon said to Stefan while wiping his mouth with a handkerchief. Damon stood up and took my hand, leading me upstairs, wow this place is bigger than I remember, we walked down the hall and eventually stopped at a dark wooden door. Damon turned the golden doorknob, I watched as the door opened, revealing a room full of boxes, "What's all this stuff?" I asked rubbing my fingers along the boxes. 

"It's all yours" I turned around and looked at Damon like he was crazy. 

"Yes I know, but when you went missing, Father didn't want anything of yours to be in the house anymore so he made us bring it to the Boarding House, after 2 centuries. Any Salvatore relatives that lived in the house were forbidden to open this door, Until now of course" I started to cry. Damon pulled me in for a hug, "Please don't cry" I smiled, he wiped the tears from my cheeks, 

"Lex, It's always been my job to look after you, I didn't do a very good job at it, but now I'm here and I'm gonna make sure no one ever hurts you again" I looked up at Damon and squeezed him even more

"I love you and you did a good job, You weren't the reason I went missing, It will all be explained tomorrow, but until then, I want you to go to sleep and forget about all your guilt" I looked straight into his eyes. 

"You do realize you can't compel me dear" Damon laughed. 

"Yes, I wasn't compelling I was telling" (AYY THAT RHYMED IM FRICKIN DR. SUESS) I said laughing

"Night little sister" He kissed my head and left. I looked at all the boxes lying around me, I really did put them through so much and for what? For a love that probably doesn't even exist. I rummaged through the boxes in search of something to wear for the night, I came across only dresses and boy shorts, god i forgot everything in here was from the fricken 1800's. 

I groan, "What am I gonna wear" I hear a sudden knock on my door, "Come in," I say. 

"Well hello stranger," A familiar voice says to me, I look up to see Rebekah Mikaelson. I stand up. 

"What do you want Rebekah?" I asked sternly, "If you're here for Klaus you can leave now" 

"Oh please, I'm here to say hi and also give you some new clothes," She says lifting up a bag full of clothes, "Stefan called me and told me, I was so happy to hear your name" I grabbed the bag of clothes. 

"Thanks, Beks" I smiled. 

"Sooo" I looked into the bag and rummaged through it to find something comfy. In the end I came out with Black Adidas trackies and a black singlet. I looked at myself in the mirror. rubbing my stomach. 

"Do you feel sick?" Rebekah asked me noticing what I was doing. I shook my head. 

"No, I just realised I've gained a lot of weight" Rebekah laughed at me, "What?" I looked at her confused. 

"You're as skinny as a twig, love" I smiled and thanked her for the clothes once again. 

"Well, I just want to let you know Niklaus isn't in a great place right now" I spun around. 

"What has he done now," I asked 

"He's not himself without you Lex, he cries for you in his dreams" I felt a wave of guilt hit me, but then I remembered what he did. 

"Well he has you and Elijah and maybe even Finn and Kol, who knows maybe he'll undagger them."

"He doesn't listen to us, he only listens to you" Rebekah sighed. 

"WELL I CAN'T FORGIVE HIM REBEKAH, I HAD A CHILD, A CHILD AND I LOST HIM BECAUSE OF NIK"(Yes I know Vampires can't have kids but you just have to wait all will be explained) I yell tears spilling out of my eyes, "I just... need time" I finish Wiping the tears from my cheeks. 

"Hey what's going on" Damon comes rushing into the room. I sniffle. 

"Nothing, Rebekah was just leaving" I look down to the floor. 

"Bye Alexa, Damon" Rebekah turns around and vamp speeds out of the house. 

"Well you have clothes now, so I shall leave you to it, Night lex" Damon gives me a quick hug and walks out closing the door behind him. 

I begin walking over to my bed, getting under the covers slowly. I turn off the lamp on my bedside table and lie down fully, letting sleep take over.