----23----

Alexa's POV: 

Niklaus had just unlocked the door to his mansion when I was lifted off  the ground but upside down , Niklaus had thrown me over his shoulder and was spinning me around in circles. 

"Niklaus.. Stop!" I squealed, laughing. 

"Never" He smirked. I couldn't stop laughing, 

"Nik!" I managed to say in between laughs. 

"I'll only put you down if you say 'Niklaus Mikaelson is so handsome it makes me wanna die'" He smirked. 

"N...N...O" I couldn't speak I was laughing so much, "Fine!" He stopped spinning me but he didnt put me down.

"Niklaus is so UGLY that it makes me wanna die" I laughed, he began to spin me again chuckling as he did, "Niklaus is so Handsome it makes me wanna die"

I was immediately placed back onto the cold tiles, "That's my girl" He pulled me into his chest, I snuggled into his neck, then he lifted me up like a princess and began to walk up the stairs at this point I was about to fall asleep.

Once we got to the top he walked into his room and placed me gently onto the bed, pulling the covers back then taking my dress off, leaving me in just my undergarments. He pulled the duvet over my body and cuddled in behind me, "I didn't take you as the one that cuddles" I say softly. He began to chuckle, I could feel the vibrations from his chest hitting my back. 

"Goodnight Alexa" He whispered into my ear. 

"Goodnight Nik, I love you" I whispered the last part, not really meaning for him to hear it, but ofcourse he did. 

"I love you too angel" 

Then I fell asleep to his soft snores and the feel of his chest rising and going back down behind me. 

==============The Next Morning==========

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep 

"Nik, what is that noise?" I groaned, 

No reply... 

"Nik" I repeated

No reply... 

I rolled over to see just the crumpled up sheets beside me and my phone going crazy on the bedside table. I reached across not really wanting to move from my spot and grabbed my phone

30 missed calls from Stefan 

30 Voicemails from Stefan 

40 messages from Stefan 

45 missed calls from Damon 

45 voicemails from Damon 

60 messages from Damon 

Well shoot...

I forgot to tell them when I was leaving and where I was going, I decided to listen to one of Stefan's voicemails:

"Alexa, where are you? We are all really worried, please call me back" 

Then one of Damon's: 

"I swear on our mother's grave, if you do not get back here right now you're grounded for the rest of your life and if you didn't know that's a long time" 

Yeah I'm dead. 

I decided on the safe option of calling Stefan first and after the first ring. No actually scratch that it didnt even get to the first ring when I heard his voice