----6----

Alexa's POV: 

You know those movies where the girl wakes up to sunshine coming in through her window and the birds singing, making her wake up in the most perfect way ever? 

Yeah, 

Well I'm not one of those girls, this morning I woke up to voices booming throughout the house, Damon and Stefan... 

Did I cause this? Well obviously Alexa... 

I finally decide to stop moping around and actually get my lazy butt out of bed, so I do my normal morning stretch, which makes me sound like either a whale or a dolphin depending on the day. Then I get up do my usual routine, Shower, get dressed, Hair and then makeup . I still haven't gone shopping yet, so whatever Rebekah brought over the other day I have to wear, let's say my options weren't really open to much. Somehow I managed to pull something out of it all, an oversized Burgundy knitted jumper, Some black stockings, a black Skirt with a brown belt to top it off and some black boots. 

I went with a simple but effective Hairstyle, which personally I love to do.

Now onto makeup... god this is gonna take me like 5 hours. 

After about 1 hour I finally finish, now it's time to face the real problem and go downstairs, if you're wondering the yelling still hasn't stopped

After about 1 hour I finally finish, now it's time to face the real problem and go downstairs, if you're wondering the yelling still hasn't stopped. But one more voice has joined but I don't know who it is, I am way too lazy to try listen in, "right time to face your fears Lex, you can do this" I said to myself. I began to walk slowly down the stairs, scared of what I would see. I reached the bottom of the stairs, to hear that the yelling has now died down to bickering, but I recognise the voice, I listen in carefully, while walking cautiously around the corner, I knew it, I sprinted, "ELIJAH!" I squealed, jumping onto his back, praying in my head that he would catch me, Thankfully he did, chuckling he put me down, then turned around and pulled me into a tight hug, "Lijah, I missed you so much" I called him by one of the many nicknames I have for him.

"I miss you too Lex" He smiled, I looked up to see Damon leaning against the bookcase with a glass of Bourbon in his hand, while glaring at us, mainly me though, and Stefan pouring himself a glass, "So gentleman, It's been an eventful morning, but I think we can all agree that Alexa needs to come back with me" Elijah spoke up. I looked up at him in shock, then looked back at the boys, Damon shot up off of the Bookcase, Elijah obviously grabbing his attention, wouldn't be surprised if it was because he was happy to hear what Elijah had said. Stefan on the other hand, had slammed the glass back onto the table, making it shatter, glass flew all over the floor, thanks Stefan there's just another thing to clean besides the kitchen, "I think you misinterpreted what we just said" Stefan said through gritted teeth. 

"Yeah would you like us to spell it for you?" Damon asked. "I mean I know you're an Original and all, but running from your father for that long must have had a large impact on your education" Elijah stepped forward, but I was quick to put my arm infront of his chest, stopping him, 

"Elijah, he's not worth it trust me" I whispered. 

"Well I don't think it's your choice to make, Damon" Elijah said while looking down at me, "It's Alexa's" I froze on the spot, they're gonna make me choose. 

"So what will it be?" I heard Damon ask roughly. 

"I-I-I- Can't do this I'm sorry" I stuttered before walking out the front door.

I went to my new favourite place, The Grill, I walked through the green wooden doors to be greeted by a familiar face, "Alexa, Hey, isn't it a little early to be drinking?" He asked.

"Well it's Happy Hour somewhere" I said (A/N: Magnus bane, if you get it I love you) 

He laughed. 

"So Bourbon, Vodka?" He asked. 

"She'll grab a gin and tonic" The sexiest voice said behind me. I didn't even need to look, I just knew that voice. Matt looked up and glared at the man behind me then looked down to me, I shot him a sorry look, he smiled then began getting the drink ready. The man behind me, walked around to sit next to me. 

"You know I'm very capable of ordering my own drinks" I stated. He began to laugh lightly, oh god how I love that sound. 

"I know that love, I did live with you for over 150 years" 

Smartass 

"Unfortunately" I muttered. 

"Here you go" Matt handed me my drink, then he handed Klaus his.

"Well thank you Matt" I said and smiled, I could feel Niklaus staring right through me.

"You know Jealousy doesn't look good on you" I sipped my drink. 

"Well you would agree that nothing, looks good on me, Literally... nothing" I choked on my drink, while he smirked, no no no he is not winning this. 

"I wouldn't know why don't you ask this Caroline Forbes that I've heard so much about" I said while standing up and putting a 20 dollar bill on the counter and walked away smirking, I could hear him coughing as I left, Guess it was his time to choke on his drink.

                                                                                    ♔

I walked around the park just outside the grill for a while, this place is beautiful, I was looking down at the flowers, when I bumped into something, oh no it was a someone, I look up, "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I'm such a klutz" The girl infront of me said, panicking. 

"No, really, It's my fault I wasn't paying attention" I said apologetically. 

"Okay, well I'm Caroline, Caroline Forbes" Oh great, the queen herself, she stuck her hand out, a big smile on her face. 

"Alexa, Alexa Salvatore" I shook her hand and walked away, her jaw dropped at the word 'Salvatore'  I smirked knowing exactly why.